This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: "Beijing, China"

Topic » Episode 3: "Beijing,..

3370 days 17 hours ago
Kenu67
Aaron has used his captuan power on Marisa - [CrazyCourtney] which means she is safe from the blue teams double elimintion
3370 days 15 hours ago
Nicole16
Love how the blue team submits 4 videos, and the green team 1 video

and the green team wins
3369 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
*explores the supermarkets of China*
*sees a necklace and buys it*
*Confessional*
What i need souvenirs?
3369 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
(sorry i was busy until today promise to be more active :P)
3369 days 14 hours ago
Kenu67
The results of the blue teams first vote is in and we have a tie between Nicole and AJ. Aaron has team captain of the winning team you must who will be eliminated
3369 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
:O
3369 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
w8 I just noticed I went further this season then last season yus!
3369 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
Aaron has broken the tie and has chosen to send home Nicole. I'm sorry nicole but you have been voted out of the game but you are now out second jury member.

I will now be playing the blue team for their second votes in Thai double elimination
3368 days 14 hours ago
Kenu67
The results are in and we have a tie. Alex and AJ both have two votes each which means Aaron must now break the tie
3368 days 14 hours ago
Kenu67
Aaron has broken the tie and he has chosen to send home Alex. Congratulations on the remaining members of the blue team for surviving that double elimination

Your next challenge will be TOMORROW and it will be LIVE. It will be really si ole for you guys so I hope that you giys will be there at 5:00 EST.  *The losing team will face a double elimiantion*

In order to make this more fair blue team captain Marisa will be choosing member of the green team to join her team to even things out. I will tell you who she chose when she gets back to me
3367 days 20 hours ago
Kenu67
Your 5th challenge is starting now and all you have to do is get every member of your team to post their names. The first team to do this wins. The losers face a double elimination

Go!
3367 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
Andrew
3367 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
Red
3367 days 20 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric
3367 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Aaron

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!