This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: "Beijing, China"

Topic » Episode 3: "Beijing,..

3371 days 18 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Jesus, we're getting flooded by haters.
3371 days 17 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
*camera cuts to me at Tiananmen Square*
Confessional: So, I was bored and I had nothing better to do, so I went to Tiananmen Square, the place where they shot that Tank guy photo! And today, I hope to reenact it!
*stands in front of traffic to honking cars*
Random guy: Get out of the way!
Oh, don't worry, I'm just reenacting that Tank guy photo! I'm that good guy, and you're the bad guy!
Confessional: I was chased by that angry guy for twenty minutes. Trust me, if I didn't run that fast when I was running away him. I might just be dead right now.
3371 days 17 hours ago
Missalice3
(We're not hating, we want to see this series succeed, and this isn't how it is supposed to work, Kenu, your host, has voiced his concerns to us, and we want to help him push you guys more, we want you to play!)
(Also, the Courtney comment, that is what we need! That is how your supposed to do your comments throughout this episodes!)
(Also, addressing Spinfur, I understand where you are coming from, but this series has been licensed as a RPG/Competition, you need to deliver in both aspects.)
3371 days 17 hours ago
00northrup
Hey everyone. Nate from season three here. I was voted tengaged's favorite in my season and I am here with some words of support. I think this cast has a lot of potential. You guys are all great people I am sure. But you guys should talk more in group, let us get a chance to know you. I believe in you. Nate out)
3371 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Hey! I forgot what name I used in my season (season 3), but I'm Madison, and I'm here to motivate you guys. This was one of my FAVORITE games because of the cast. They roleplayed a  lot! I love this cast and I know you guys can do it. Create your characters! Talk to each other! It makes the game ten times more fun.
3371 days 13 hours ago
Nicole16
3371 days 12 hours ago
Glinda
Hey everyone analeigh here from season 3

This was one of the most exciting times of my life
I meet a lot of great friends like Amanda , iris, mitsuki , got a boyfriend Nathan, an enemy Ethan
I got sent into the most duels for being weak, but came out on top until final 4
Where I lost to the lovely Amanda

This game was fun and hard it pushed me to the far reaches of my abilities, it took me from an ok rpger and made me better, it took a weak challenger and made me stronger, yes there were points when I wanted out but I pushed and am better for it. Please know we are here if u need us
3371 days 1 hour ago
Justunreal
Hey everyone I'm JJ Anderson from Season 2 coming in 5th place

I meet really cool people and flirted abit like *coughs* Summer and *coughs* Vanessa.

I'm here to tell you that this is an RPG game so Kenu wants to encouraged you to participate, you signed up for a reason.

I'm thinking I'm the only season 2 player here though *cries*
Also me and Melanie are married so yeah... over and out
3371 days 1 hour ago
Justunreal
Lacey: Are you done yet?

JJ: OMG Lacey for the last time don't interrupt. *sighs*

*walks back to the Great Wall of China*
3371 days ago
Kenu67
The Challenge is over and now it's time for our guest judge to decide a winner
3370 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
I-I'm...going t-to make th-this short and s-sweet...A-Aaron wins....immunity!

(Yep, that is pretty much it, I also want to say...only 1/2 of you posted? Really? I mean, I hope you listen to me and the other veterans, make this a fun experience! Goodbye and Good luck!)
3370 days 18 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Well, neat.

So, wanna read an excerpt from my latest story?
3370 days 18 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Sure! Let's hear it! I want to hear about the Jessie Js and the Kanye Wests!
3370 days 18 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Okee...

"But it was not one of Kanye's robot soldiers! It was merely Gotye! 'Gotye!' Jessie J exclaimed. 'Why are you dressed up this way!?' Gotye looked puzzled, but eventually regained his composure. 'I was trying to escape from The Wanted! The evil British boy band!...'"

That's most of what I've written.
3370 days 17 hours ago
Kenu67
Aaron won the challenge and since he is on the green team, the green team is safe from this double elimination. Since aaron had the best talent he has earned immunity from the next elimination. So weather his team wins or loses next challenge he will be safe

Aaron is also team captain of the green team which means he now has the captain power. You now must save one person from the blue team from elimination

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!