This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars II Confessionals

Topic » All-Stars II Confessionals

1343 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

I’m really shocked I won’t lie. This is the first time all game I had no idea what was happening. Tyler leaving impacts my game a lot. It all comes down to rocks now. If it doesn’t go our way I just hope I get rocked because those 3 aren’t budging. We really need one of our 3 to win immunity and then have one of them rocked out. This game never ceases to amaze me. I’m in it alone, but giving up isn’t an option.
1342 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Timberlie:

I've been noticing an odd behavior from Tyler recently. Despite already flipping against Ryan and Ray he refused to vote them out. He wanted Tina next. I'm theorizing he would pick off me and Nathan and sit in the jury among Rick and Ryan who have maybe done less in the eyes of the jury. In talking with Ryan last night I realized that was probably the truth so I drew him in, told Nathan and Tina to talk with him so he was comfy, and Tyler went home with an idol in his pocquette.
1342 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

Voting for Tina this round in hopes that it goes to rock and she’s safe. Being the only winner on that side and the only other left in the game it helps me a lot to keep Tina around. I don’t want Ryan or Rick to grow weary of me or anything because they’re my true F3. I have a sick feeling that I’m going to have to win out to make finals at this point.
1341 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Timberlie:

In this vote I'm sure it would be easy for Rick and Ryan to team up with Ray and force rocks on us. So I've been working to manipulate Rick and Ryan in to voting each other, and keep all votes off Canary Islands. My biggest tool in doing this is saying I don't want to take Tina to the end because she is a winner and I watched HvV and WaW and its easy for winners to win if they can make it to a FTC. I might have a point there TBH but idc I do have full intentions of a Canary Islands F3. Even if this doesn't work I don't know that Rick or Ryan will go to rocks so hopefully me Nathan and Tina can make it through this round.
1341 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Ryan gets 6th ---
1341 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Nathan:

I am literally... in so much shock

I can't believe I convinced Rick to switch his vote on Ryan

He had the biggest chance to take me out in rocks. I know the jury would've drank his spit if he did that

and here I am in the final 5 with two of my closest allies from the very beginning

MUTINY MUTANTS will forever go down as the most loyal in my eyes

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I might have a chance at winning this season. I know the jury is going to be bitter as hell, but I hope they all respect that it's just a game and I did what I needed to do to not only get myself, but my allies to the end.
1341 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Ray gets 5th ---
1341 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Rick gets 4th ---
1340 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Nathan:

my final "confessional"

Just wanna thank y'all for such a fun game. I really did play this thing from start to finish and every round my head and heart was in it

Truly I do think I played the best OVERALL game, but there are aspects like Jury management that trump others and if I failed to please the jury, then so be it.

All in all I'm happy with the winner and I'm so glad I could not only help myself get to the end, I was able to bring these two mother fucka's with me

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!