This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars II Confessionals

Topic » All-Stars II Confessionals

1359 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
1359 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

So here we are again, so soon. The tribe looks pretty solid and I'm exc8ted to get this started. I can't spell though. I also hope I don't flop too soon
1359 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sagar:

i mean this with all sincerity my only goal this game is to get Mrs. Clair Aleckson née Fortalejo a Will's Survivor win. My secondary goal is to get her to wear the cowboy hat i gifted her like 4 months ago. both will be difficult undertakings but i believe in myself and my abilities
1359 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

Haha I have to be the biggest fucking loser in the world to be back already after winning last season. I’m still a little surprised because let’s be honest that wasn’t the ending any of us expected. I feel like I did everything I wanted to do and coming back to All Stars is like the cherry on top. I feel in my original season I took the more receptive and not so assertive role which is something similar I want to implement here, not in full effect of course. Being aggressive is part of the game and I don’t want to come across as weak during All Stars.
1358 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

I want to know, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DEVISED THE PINK TRIBE? Who thought it was a good idea to group all of the psychopaths from seasons past and put them on one tribe together for all hell to break loose?

I'm actually so excited, this game is going to SO FUN. I took Santorini very seriously, and I was honestly so upset when I got voted out -- I kind of gave up when the vote tied, I was so exhausted from trying to beat Johnny and constantly working on my positioning, only to see idols and immunities dictate my fate -- I sort of laid down and died by the end, because I just couldn't motivate myself to beat Eric in fire-making and go up against Johnny for Survivor Pyramid.

And then I had a lot of regret. I got along so well with Johnny, we were having FUN, so why did I side with the objectively more boring alliance? It kept me in the numbers, sure, but was it worth it? I don't think so.

That's why, this season, I am playing with the psychopaths. Y'all probably put me on this tribe to balance out, like, the vastly different personalities exemplified by Kelly and DanielSnooz. The OTT crazies vs. the Gamebots. But I want to play this game with the crazies.

I played heroic last time, stuck to my alliance, and I'm going to do that again -- I always find it cringey when people are like "I was loyal last time, THIS time I'm going to be a complete cock and backstab everyone to show my VERSATILITY." I have no interest in that. I want to choose people to play with and either sweep the game with them or go down in flames.

So, Kelly and I hit it off immediately. The second he messaged me after the cast reveal, I said, "I'm sheeping you." I feel like we're going to be a perfect duo this season -- I am a little more stable, so maybe I can reel him in a bit, and he is so in-your-face and high-speed that he can rope people together and go to war while I chill in the background.

In the meantime, I'm getting to know people. Daniel messaged me, and I think he assumes we're going to work together because I have this "Brovivor status" that Richard so kindly pointed out in my cast intro, and even though he isn't technically a "Brovivor," it seems like he has that same heterosexual laid-back gamebotty energy to him.

But I do NOT identify with the crusty Brovivors, and I will not be playing that way this season. Other than that, I talked with Johnny and made amends there -- I think we're fine, I don't expect him to fully trust me but over time maybe I can prove that I actually took a lesson from Santorini and learned to play with the people I like. I also introduced myself to Absol, who seems funny and nice - I don't care that he's a three time player, that is literally zero concern to me - and I talked to Brady and Nathan as well, both nice, not sure if they're going to factor into my game at all.

On the OTHER tribe, I want to work with Sagar because DAD. I don't think he even really remembers, but we used to have a rivalry in Suitman's -- he took me out one season, I took him out the next, and it was always these neck-and-neck votes that were very exciting, and we kind of fake-hated each other, but ever since I just think he's hilarious and a king and I want to work with him even if he's like "who the fuck are you I barely remember you." I also want to work with TYLER, we hit it off months ago in Big Ben's game, but I pulled the same shit I did with Johnny, where I went with a boring majority alliance and gave him first boot after the two of us had a really great conversation and seemed to be hitting it off. I think he forgives me, and I would love to work with him this time for real.

Obviously, from my seasons, Eric and Rick are over there as well. I'm not sure I'll end up working with either of them -- Rick and I have never been able to get on the same page and actually trust each other, and Eric, I don't know, we played really well together last time but for so
1358 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

I only get cut off when I'm extremely over-caffeinated.

---

Obviously, from my seasons, Eric and Rick are over there as well. I'm not sure I'll end up working with either of them -- Rick and I have never been able to get on the same page and actually trust each other, and Eric, I don't know, we played really well together last time but for some reason I don't see us doing the same this season. If both of us last long enough, maybe that'll change, but I'm not sure.

Also, I'm just noticing this, but can we talk about how Nathan from my tribe is actually so hot? Assuming that's him in his tribe pic, I'm like, intimidated, I kind of want to be that barbell he's holding. Why does Richard thirst for ME when Nathan exists... I'm like a little dainty pipsqueak in comparison.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the cast so far. Next steps are talking to Ray and Jimmy, getting a feel for them. We're definitely gonna be going to a lot of tribal councils because James and Sagar are actually comp savants, and our literal only chance is Johnny out-losering them and carrying us.

So, to sum it all up, I'm ecstatic to be back. I think this is going to be the most fun I've had in a group game since reentering the group game scene. I'm not expecting to have some stand-out performance, so I'm going to say whatever I want, play loyal to the people I like, and hope for the best.

I mean, if sheeping Kelly is not a galaxy brain strategy, then I don't know what is.
1358 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

So we just like won immunity...kinda...Kelly seemed really eager to go to tribal which makes me wonder what's going on over there. I mean big moves but it's the first round...I'd prefer not to throw a challenge and be first boot but I guess it is what it is, and I'm grateful we aren't heading to tribal
1358 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

https://imgur.com/v997iJK.gif
1358 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

Drama with Kelly in it

As Danielle donato would say, SHOCKER!

I honestly was playing roblox instead of the challenge cuz sagar is on the other tribe and I wasn’t wasting my time lmao
1358 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Rick:

Sorry i forgot to send this to you too oops

Thats right im actually sending a confessional this game :O

ANYWAYS... I have been looking for this idol for a while now. Can you make this easier lmao

Also im very glad my tribe won immunity because I honestly feel like im gonna be first boot on my tribe. They all seem to have connections and what not but the only people I really know is Eric and Tyler. And only having 2 connections just aint it.

So thats why ive been searching for the idol for a while now. I will continue to search probably for another couple hours today. Cause this is all-stars and I gotta prove myself that im deserving to be here over others.

Also the whole thing with daniel and kelly is just not good for my game. They are both good friends and I NEED THEM to work together ughhhh. I have a feeling Daniel is gonna be first boot and I really cant have that happen for my game. I need him in this :(

Other than that I think thats it for my first confessional. Not much has happened yet other than that so yeah. Hopefully ill be in this game long enough to send a couple more :)
1358 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

1357 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Kelly:

*writes down BRADY SPAULDING*

you are an insult to life, to this game and to that basketball company you pretend is your last name, you are a truly pathetic annoying loser and nothing would make me cum all over myself harder then watching you leave in last place.

cest la vie.
1357 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

So I have 20 mins to find this idol or else I’m going home
1357 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

VOTE: Brady

God, I'm so excited, I haven't done a rock draw in so long. I objectively stand the least to gain from this because I'm not even friends with these people, but FUCK IT, I'm sticking to my strategy.
1357 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

So oml the other side has gone to rocks wtf is going on over tyre. First they throw the challenge then go to rocks and this is the first round oml my head is spinning and I'm not even over there
1357 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Kelly gets 20th ---

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!