This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars II Confessionals

Topic » All-Stars II Confessionals

1357 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Timberlie:

Nathan throwing his vote on Tyler was really dog brained like I usually applaud his gameplay but it was really pointless and has made keeping Tina so much harder, cause they think it was her. Now we’re just sitting like idiots with thumbs in our asses hoping Johnny doesn’t idol is out but he will and it’s gonna be one of us and I swear to god if it’s me I’m putting Nathan and Tyler on add me contacts 100 times.
1357 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Timberlie:

Rick refuses to vote Johnny so we had to lie to him and get his vote on Ryan. Canary Islands+Tyler are voting Johnny, Johnny and co. are voting Nathan, and Rick thinks were voting Ryan. If Johnny idols himself then Tyler will idol Nathan and Ryan will leave. If Johnny doesn't play his idol he goes.

It took like 3 hours to put this plan together so I hope it works.
1357 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

Theres too much to confess rn

but we're flushing johnnys idol

hopefully

Voting Johnny

My idol may be coming out tonight
1357 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Johnny gets 8th ---
1357 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Nathan:

STFUUUUUUUUUUU

I LITERALLY CAN'T BELIEVE I PULLED THAT OFF LMFAO

so tina was the vote like all day yesterday but somehow I convinced Tylor to keep her one more round

Tylor also told me has the 3rd tribe idol

so I officially knew where every advantage in this game was

Knowing tylor has the idol makes this tricky bc I wouldn't mind taking him out at 7th

If I win immunity then things will get interesting

I'm just so happy tina kept me safe, I know she could've easily gotten me out but her loyalty is just... amazing
1357 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

First Kelly, now Johnny... I have had my allies TORN from my hands throughout this game, and I have not voted in the majority for several rounds now. But, I'm still here! Nobody actually targeted me this round, and Johnny played an idol on me, so I was never going home -- kind of incredible that I'm in the final 7 of All-Stars after coming into this cast knowing maybe 1-2 people outside of the Santorini reps. Like, I'm not saying I'm PROUD of how I have played this game -- I have been J-chilling, half-hoping to get voted out so I can take a much-needed break from Tengaged -- but I do feel good about the fact that I'm approaching the end game of All-Stars, and without much effort either.

At this point, Tyler has been a half-awful ally to me. I say half because I truly don't think he was ever going to vote me out -- I think Rick and I are his F3 -- but he also has excluded me from so many votes and gone behind my back and now voted out Johnny, someone he obviously could not tell me he was going after.

But at this point, Ray/Tyler/Rick/I are going to stick together to finally take out the other 3. I am fairly confident that will actually happen, at least for the next vote or two, because if any one of them makes FTC they will likely sweep for getting there after losing the rock draw. Plus, any combination of Rick, Ray, and I are great to have in finals, since we have done... not much.

It's great gameplay on Tyler's part, but I could honestly see this jury not rewarding him the win and giving it to someone else -- probably Rick or Ray over me, to be honest, but that's fine.

I also talked with Ray, and this point we're locking down a F2 deal. We won't vote each other if it does come to the four of us.

Actually, now that I think of it, can you imagine if one of me, Ray, or Rick wins F4 immunity and we all voted out Tyler? Like, I promised Tyler I would not vote against him, and I probably won't, but it would almost be too funny to have 3 UTR sheep in the FTC of All-Stars.  Like, that might be an opportunity I can't pass up for the sheer meme potential. But for the time being, I'm sticking to those four and hoping Tyler/Rick don't flip on me again.
1357 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

OMLLLLLLL. I am so fucking shocked that everything went as planned. Basically Nathan and Brad were not budging on voting johnny because they assumed johnny was playing the idol on himself. HOWEVER, I know how Johnny works and I KNEW for a fact that he was not playing his idol on himself. I had to tell Brad and Nathan that I had the idol in order to get them to vote for Johnny. I told them that if johnny played an idol then i would use my idol on Nathan. Yes, I know this could be used against me in the future, but I REALLY think I'm in a great position rn. I assume that this jury is gonna be bitter again and I dont know how to approach this

I know the second I vote for anyone in either of the chats I'm in that they are gonna be super pissed
1357 days ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

So I bought a dab pen on Wednesday because I needed a companion when I move to Florida later this month, and I'm stoned as fuck right now ALONE on Friday night thinking about Internet Survivor, but Brad is pitching me on a flip and it's kind of scrambling my head.

Basically, we had a LONG and honestly refreshing Skype convo that actually sort of re-invested me in the game, and made me wish I'd talked to Brad/Tina/Nathan more up to this point, because at least Brad seems level headed. I enjoyed talking to him, basically, even though his three clearly have an interested in flipping me to stay in the game.

So, here's what I'm thinking. There is a TINY chance I win this season -- basically any of Nathan/Tina/Timberlie win a F3 if any of them make it, and then Tyler, and then maybe Ray, and then maybe Rick -- all BEFORE me. Daniel hates me. Brady hates me. I don't think Sagar or Absol vote for me in finals. If I flip on Tyler, Ray, and Rick, they probably won't vote me in finals. But if I sheep Tyler to the end, he wins as well.

So, what am I actually playing this game for? Since the beginning, I've really been playing to avenge the people I'm with. I wanted to outlast Jimmy, Daniel, Brady, and Nathan, and I've almost done that. But now Tyler has gone behind my back on the Sagar vote and the Johnny vote -- and with that last vote, he took out my #1 ally, who played an idol on me twice.

So, do I continue to avenge my allies and vote out Tyler? We've promised each other we won't vote one another, but at this point I honestly think he might've made that promise with everyone. I'm hearing through the grapevine that he is a 100% lock for finals, and has connections everywhere.

Brad said this:

brad, 10:22 PM
are u just gonna let him sit there till the end
fr

10:22 PM
right but i dont think I have power on your side either
like I think people might be bitter towards tyler on jury honestly

brad, 10:23 PM
it takes 4 votes to do something
im not even saying the move is vote tyler tbh id vote rick

At this point, I don't know if trying to swing Brad/Tina/Nathan into voting Tyler is going to make me shoot myself in the foot and get me voted out, or be a last ditch effort to maybe have a modicum of influence on this season.

I could also take out Rick, like Brady suggested -- he voted for me last tribal, I have never trusted him -- but where does that leave us at the final 6?
1357 days ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

You guessed it. The one other core tenet of my game: ROCKS.

Everyone knows that if one of Brad/Nathan/Tina makes the finals, one of them wins. At final 6, regardless of whether or not I'm safe, Ray/Tyler have no real logical option except to vote with me and deadlock the votes, hoping that someone from their side goes out.

Now, there's always a chance people say FUCK IT and flip. Risking rocks at the F6 in an All-Star season is a massive play. I could easily go out at 6 for doing it, whether by vote or by rock.

But what do I have to lose, really? I'm taking a phat break from Tengaged after this season so I can focus on my personal life, I have minimal shot of winning this game ANYWAYS, and yes, I do want to improve on my Santorini placement -- but would I rather take a potential 3rd as an utter goat, or would I rather make All-Stars ACTUALLY memorable and have some more fun this season -- like I said I would at the beginning -- or be entirely forgotten as FTC fodder?

I have a lot to think about tomorrow. If I do flip, I have to decide whether I go the safe route and vote out Rick (whereas I might need Tyler to beat Nathan in immunities), or whether I would attempt to vote out Tyler and risk getting slayed in the process.

And there is also the possibility that I remain with Tyler/Rick/Ray and hope that I somehow make finals out of that combination, and that Tyler doesn't flip again and fuck me over. But why let that happen, when I could actually have a say over that vote and force, potentially, the THIRD iconic rock draw of the season?

There are a lot of conflicting ideas in my head, which is not helped by the fact that I am so stoned. I'm going to reflect tomorrow, have some conversations with Tina and Nathan, and then make a decision.
1356 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

Losing tina hurts. Tyler is such a dictator but he’s my only way to finals at this point. I’ve came this far so why not finish it off. I’m in a good spot within our alliance of 4 and any of them would be stupid to keep that trio in the game. They’re lucky to all still be here, Tyler just got selfish.
1356 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

Ty, 5:50 PM
I doubt any of us are dumb enough to let a f3 go to f6

https://imgur.com/68ceznn.gif
1356 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

ITS SO QUIET

IM NOT FEELING GOOD
1356 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Tyler gets 7th ---
1356 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Nathan:

CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT A TWO FOR ONE COMBO AT THE SURVIVOR ALL STARS ZANZIBAR-THEMED RESTAURANT TODAY <3

Literally everything fell into place. I won immunity and the vote was going to be tina had she not won it

Tylor was a little sketched out, but I went on call w him for the votes so he wouldn't play his idol

THAT IS NOW 4 MISS PLAYED IDOLS IN ONE SEASON.... ICONIC!!!

Canary Islands is now in the final 6 with all 3 representatives

I hope your least favorite season has helped DELIVER this all-stars season, bc baby it's been rough

My obvious final 3 is Tina and Brad, so we'll see how far I can take them

worse case scenario is we go to rocks bc it's 3 v 3 if anything but I think ryan will stick with us
1356 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ryan:

Let us never forget the moment I slayed Tyler and deadlocked the game again at F6.

This kind of worked out beautifully for me? Allegedly we took Tyler out with an IDOL in his pocket, which of course he never told me about, and now I've been added to the chat of Brad/Nathan/Tina, Ray/Rick are telling me they still want to vote with me and will deadlock things, and Nathan/Brad have both stated they don't want Tina sitting in finals.

Now, do I believe them? Not really. I still assume they are a tight three, and them telling me they want Tina out is a way to assure I stick with them during this vote. But in the off-chance it's actually genuine, I do have the option of screenshotting some of that dirt, sending it STRAIGHT to Tina's DMs, and trying to get her to flip to Ray/Rick on this vote.

Either way, before I get that aggressive I'm going to try to win immunity. I'm not sure how effective my damage control has been with Ray/Rick, and if we are going to rocks, I would love to secure my spot in the final 5 (and then ideally get the other 3 to vote Ray, so I can secure his spot beside me). This will actually be a pivotal immunity -- and my plan is to get high again tonight, lock into a trance-like state of mind, and send like a world record breaking score the likes of which have NEVER been seen before on Tengaged.

But like in reality Nathan will probably win again and I'll get rocked out.

Anyway, I am moving to Florida tomorrow and will be on a plane all day, so I have to bang out this challenge tonight.

But I'm honestly proud that I took out Tyler with an idol in his pocket -- the other 3 helped keep him comfortable (Nathan was on call with him during the vote apparently) -- but at the end of the day that was my decision, and I'm claiming that move with confidence. This could still easily cost me finals, but at least I made a mark on this season after coasting to F7 -- and who knows, considering it has given me some actual power in this game, it might have been the right call. Either way, I had fun stirring things up, and I will have even more fun if I can win immunity and force rocks for the THIRD time.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!