This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brunei Confessionals

Topic » Brunei Confessionals

1365 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

Sorry to be annoying

I just realized. I'm hoping me and Absol will vote together with Kellen, making it a 3-3 vote, because we aren't flipping Ray or Bryce. That means we end up going to rocks. However, the two tied people are immune to rocks, meaning if we voted Tyler he'd be immune. I have immunity, and I assume Absol would be the one they vote for. That would then leave Kellen, Tyler and whichever one out of Ray and Bryce we didn't vote for the draw rocks, meaning there's a 1/3 chance Tyler leaves, but also a 1/3 chance the plan backfires in our face and we lose Kellen, but those are odds we need to take. Even if I wasn't immune I know this is a move that has to be made, and it is a move that has to happen, plus it would be on my resume which is what I wanted

I change my vote to Bryce (For now)
1365 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kellen:

Confessional:

I have a final 3 with ray and ty, so I’m making this move today and trusting they honour it next vote. I trust ty 100% and I play a loyal game to my f2.

ALSO, sorry I flopped in this season... I’ve been in bens allstars and feel bad I’ve been like boring here.
1365 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Absol gets 6th ---
1365 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

I was almost in a car crash for this finale, it better be worth it
1365 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

So everyone hates me, I'm outnumbered, I have no shot to win even if I do survive. What an epic way to end my awful story. Like literally I'm not in the mood for this I just got torn apart by people I thought were my friends IRL is another chat and my TG friends at once, so basically I've been torn apart in 3 groups simultaneously. I am having a midlife crisis right now
1365 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

Tyler is winning if we don't do something now, k repeat, Tyler is winning

I vote Tyler kk bye
1365 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Bryce gets 5th ---
1365 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

Morons. Kellen and Ray are morons. Well congrats Bamold on your win, there's nothing I can do now but go out with one fuck of a bang
1365 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

Well Tyler wins. I seriously hate Kellen and Ray right now. I congratulate him on his win. Now, I'm gonna get 4th and it's been an amazing experience here and I'm shocked I got this far. I met some amazing new people including Absol, Jake and Bryce, and I had loads of fun, even if it did stress me out

I vote Kellen for now
1365 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Sea gets 4th ---
1364 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

I came, I saw, I conquered. I honestly did everything I wanted to in this game and I’m happy sitting here in the final three with the ability to say I played the game to the best of my ability. I’m not necessarily the front runner to win, and that’s okay with me because I leave knowing I did the best I could. Thanks for having me Will and Dana I really enjoyed playing and I hope you guys enjoyed hosting the season just as much.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!