This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brunei Confessionals

Topic » Brunei Confessionals

1381 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

Final 7 is a big chance to flip the game. I'm excited with how I've played so far. I think I've made solid connections, I have made moves, and I've had fun. I'm the only person who has voted for the person who went home every single time and that's something that I'm aware of and proud of. I have never been out of the loop.

Ray came and talked to me today and he said "I hope we're good, I'm not targeting you this round." This round? That's not very convincing. That message right there told me well maybe Ray needs to go. I don't think Ray has my back whatsoever. Ideally, Ray and Kellen are the next two boots. I think I have a really good relationship with Bryce/Absol/Tyler/Sea so if I could get the other two out then I would be coasting to the end.

People may not believe this, but in a weird way I really think Sea is a big threat in a final tribal scenario. The way this jury is looking, I think they would vote for her because it would be funny, but it's hard to tell. Everyone is a threat in their own way.
1381 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

Well, I want Ray out today, but I know Tyler has other plans up his sleeves. He wants to keep Ray, so I'm assuming he'll get Kellen or Rose and possibly vote with Ray/Bryce. I mean I've gotten my way at every tribal so far, I won't be upset if I vote in minority and lose like Rose. It would be good for me to maybe gain a jury vote in her. However, I'm still going to try to get my vote through. If it doesn't go through, it doesn't go through.
1381 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

Not surprisingly, Tyler is targeting Miss Rose. That's so sad. They are always trying to knock down the queen. I need to talk to Absol and Kellen. Lets see what I can do.
1381 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

I'm not above bribing. If I have to whip out my idol and tell Absol I will use it on him when he loses immunity, that's what I will do to get his vote. I did say I didn't mind voting in minority, but...I do like having power.
1381 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

I did talk to Absol and say well I have the idol and if you vote Ray, I'm going to use it on you. If you vote Sea..I don't know if I can make that promise.

I'm a ballsy player.
1381 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

So I've heard I'm the vote AGAIN. Please people give me a fucking break. I've got votes for IDK how many DAMN TRIBALS. I'm literally so tired of this at this point oml. WHY AM I SUCH A TARGET I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE I'M A THREAT! I just seriously think they like voting me for the sake of voting me because I am TIRED set to explode. Sorry for the rant but this have been my life for as long as I can remember. My mug is starting to get worn out. I mean please just STOPPPPPPPP

Oh btw I vote Ray
1381 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

We are getting down to the endgame and this is where people start thinking about who they want to sit next to. It'll be interesting. Tyler and I did tell each other that if we ever voted each other out we would make sure the jury doesn't let the other person win, but I don't know what I'm going to do. In the end it might be a battle of Goliath vs Goliath.
1381 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

Confessional: I’m going to have to finally talk my shit this round because had Absol not won immunity I’d be in a better spot but still I have to play aggressive. I’m going to have to target Sea or Jake to go this round because Tyler/Kellen will vote with me and Tempo will more likely than not if he isn’t our vote. I don’t wanna be in a situation where the vote is between Me and Tempo because I want us both to survive this round and not only that I don’t think I would beat him in a vote. This is where loyalties and ties come into play more than ever. I just hope at the end of the day I’m not the one who trusted just a little too much.

Do or die baby =[
1381 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

Okay, so I feel like me voting Andrew was fucking mentally challenged of me, but I was lit driving for 9 hours today and kind of just sheeped Kellen for this vote. I’m a little disgusted that absol won immunity today because that would have 100% been my target, and I don’t think it would be hard to get him out.

I also know Jake has the idol, which is HORRIBLE for me. I WANT to trust Jake but ultimately I really don’t know if I can at all. I feel like he won’t vote me now, but for a solid 5th or 4th it’s a possibility.

My ideal.f3 would be me/ray/Kellen, and the way this game is going I think it’s a strong possibility, but I’m not sure how it’s going to go. I know people are gonna wanna target Jake this round, but knowing he had the idol I just don’t know if that’s the move.

I really don’t wanna be played like a fool in the end game by these people that I thought I trusted. I think it’s time to put feelings aside and start swinging with everything I got, cause the finale is so close.

This plan could blow up in my face and I could leave today

but it's all about risks bay-bee

I vote Jake
1381 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Jake gets 7th ---
1381 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

Honestly, I had a great time. I seriously would’ve been loyal to Tyler until the end because I thought that was where we were at and I really think if we fucked each other over we’d have the ability to turn the jury against each other. Live and learn, I’ve won so many of these I’ll be alright.

I am upset, I really am because it does hurt I 100% had his back. Idol in my pocket, damnit.

https://i.imgur.com/jIStg.gif
1381 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

I just won immunity by doing absolutely nothing which um...at the end they basically just threw it at me and it makes me wonder what they are up to. At least I got immunity and it feels amazing
1380 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

Jake has officially blocked me on skype/snap/instagram and blocked my number. I can’t say I’m shocked that he did it, I knew what I was getting myself into, but it’s still saddening.

I feel like today it will be absol, and that’s what needs to happen because he’s the only one I’m really threatened by to beat me in an immunity.

My ideal boot list would be absol>tempo>rose
1380 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

I think I’ve been able to turn this game around for myself after pulling off what happened last night I feel much better about my spot in the game. I have final 2’s with Tyler and Tempo and they’d be my ideal people to be sitting in the end with because I know they won’t betray me. However everyone wants Kellen in finals and we weren’t even friends before the game so if I am being honest he can get 4th. Absol finally lost immunity and if I am right about this Jake went home with the final merge idol so Absol’s immunity streak should be ending this round. Sea is an idiot who never really talks game with me so I’m going to be so disappointed if she makes it any farther. People really underestimated me and that was their biggest mistake all merge, now I just have to hope I don’t overestimate my social game powers or that’ll be my mistake
1380 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

I don't think I can win this. I haven't made strong enough connections with people and I haven't been running the game. I've basically been a huge flop. This is the last round I have to try and change that, and I know exactly how to do that. Tyler is currently the biggest threat in the game, he wins over everyone else if he gets to the end. I don't know the exact thing but it probably looks like this:

1: Tyler
2: Ray
3: Bryce
4: Absol
5: Kellen
6: Me

Getting Tyler or Ray out would definitely be the smartest move. I'd prefer Tyler because I'm still salty about him betraying my last round, and it dep[ends. I have immunity and call me a coward but now is the best time to make the move I've needed for this whole game. I don't want just 3rd or 2nd, I want to win. It's time to make a change

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!