This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brunei Confessionals

Topic » Brunei Confessionals

1383 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

I'm a goat BAHHH

Anyway everyone is having a massive argument and I'm too busy sipping on a coconut. Hope it's not me tonight sweeties, I'll check in later my darling
1383 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

So today I climbed up to get coconuts, and next thing I know the creepy old dude with the strange chest is trying to chop my tree down! This bitch is trying to murder me I swear. Anyway, the arguing continued, and I'm hoping it rested on Ashley but I have no clue and I am TERRIFIED! I know I need to start playing the game, getting my resume together, all that stuff. I'm hoping we've made amends with Absol, but I can't believe they trusted him again. He went after me, then tried to blindside me...why is he suddenly in this alliance? I swear I'm probably going tonight :/

I vote Ashley for now
1383 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

It's no longer "my way or the highway" it's "Ty-way or the highway " because Tyler has to get his way. I made the chat for myself/Absol/Tyler/Kellen/Sea to vote together. I wanted Andrew gone, but I'm a team player and I'm willing to do anything. Tyler of course refuses to do Andrew or Ray because they were on his side. That's the way he is. I'll do Ashley because I don't trust her I really don't, but I like her and I would've preferred Andrew or Ray. But I'm trying to work with new people, I need to come off as easy to work with, which I don't think I did a great job of.

But I'll do Ashley. If it aint me, I don't really care.
1383 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

On another note, the episode title choices this season have been terrible. I give so many episode quotable titles and I only have one so far. Tsk tsk.
1383 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tyler:

So, this new chat may be a good ONE round chat. I don't really trust Ashley long term, and ultimately them caving to vote for Ashley is kind of funny. I would have NOT voted Ray or Andrew because honestly Andrew has done nothing except vote how I tell him, and Ray has been loyal af.
1383 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Ashley gets 9th ---
1383 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

Dang that was a close call. Me and Absol as now even though. Also, why the hell am I such a TARGET? I got a vote in 5 of the 6 tribals I've been to. That's like 80% or whatever I can't do math, my brain was picked out by a cannibalistic squirrel. I'm a good person to vote for apparently. The fact that some people have no votes lmao wonder what that's like. I'd love to win immunity and catch like a break or something
1383 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

Confessional: So Jake made a 5 person chat excluding me tempo ashley and andrew so I knew what was going on. Tyler was the swing vote and we discussed what was best and even though Ashley was beneficial to both our games the backlash was definitely going to be less if Tyler betrayed ashley and andrew and not that 5 person chat. Besides I’ve made a final 3 with me tyler and Kellen so I trust them to an extent. Tempo has always had my back a little as well and Andrew I think will trust me more moving forward. Sea or Absol going this round would be ideal I just don’t know how we’re going to make it happen. Tyler won immunity and has both clues now so hopefully we get the idol back on our side. This point in time is when I need to start playing more aggressively and then winning competitions because a resume is more important than making it to the end.
1383 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

Confessional: Absol Kellen and Jake also have a final 3 so I’m worried he’s steering closer to them but he confides a lot in Tyler so I think their bond at the end of the day will remain stronger which is necessary. Absol Sea Jake are the only players I’m worried about right now coming after me, but it would be very difficult for them to ever get the votes to do so. Tyler tells me a lot and people don’t realize that. They think I have all these people that I really don’t and everyone is on the same page about me so that is what really helps me survive.
1382 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

Well...I looked for about 10 minutes and found it. Tyler was looking all night and I was sure he had it, but damn I'm happy. I know the idol caused me so much stress last time around, but hopefully this one can be my safety blanket.

Ashley's gone, another person pissed off at me heading to the jury, but hopefully we can get Andrew out of here. If Tyler goes back on his word and votes out Absol I am going to be livid. I need Absol here because I think he's made himself such a target at this point and I'm really his only ally. It would be dumb for Kellen/Tyler/Sea to vote Andrew, but I hope they stick to their word. That's all I can rely on for this vote.

I do think I'm the most active player in this game. Tyler was voted most likely to win because I do think Tyler has a lot of people who trust him, but I'm the person who is making moves and making chats. I really am having fun being the person who is most vocal and being the strategist. My social game could maybe use a little work, but I know myself. Either I'm going to go to the end and beat anyone or I'm going to go to the end and lose against anyone. It's how it usually goes for me it really depends on how the jury shapes up.
1382 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sea:

It appears to be a quiet round, but it seems Andrew may be the target. I hate quiet rounds because they freak me out, and there hasn't been an easy vote once in this game. That challenge was iconic though. Most Goaty, most annoying, most likely to flop in the challenge. My life ambitions have come true <3 But the goat statement did get to me, and that is something I know I need to change FAST. It's about time I started to make a move

I vote Andrew
1382 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

Tyler found the idol so he obviously knows it was found by either me or Absol. I decide to come clean about it because if he thought Absol had it he would 100% try blindsiding Absol tonight. I think he still may try blindsiding Absol tonight in fear that I will use the idol on Absol in the future.

Tyler swore on everything to me that if I voted Ashley yesterday that I would get my way today so if he goes back on his word then I am coming for him. He better think long and hard about making a move against Absol because if he strikes today, it will be a strike out. Because I will make sure his game goes up in flames.
1382 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

Got a secret, can you keep it?

NOPE. I mean the thing is, I needed Tyler to know I had it to he didn't think Absol had it. I also had to let Absol know about it because I do think Absol is still weary after Von left. Absol has no one else so I basically wanted to tell him "I'm here for you, I got you" which is true. I would gladly use another idol on someone else rather than myself. I deserve a Medal of Honor.
1382 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Andrew gets 8th ---
1382 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

GOD IS UPON US.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD.

Playing with Andrew was such a horrible experience. I've never met such an ungrateful, unloyal piece of scum.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!