This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brunei Confessionals

Topic » Brunei Confessionals

1378 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1377 days ago
TotsTrashy
Renny:

OPENING CONFESSIONAL: (to be shown over shots of me in the helicopter) I came back to Tengaged around the end of 2019, just in time to start playing in quarantine. Since then I've played in 7 seasons. One win, three FTCs, final juror twice, finale in SIX out of SEVEN seasons consecutively!! The exception?... Will's Survivor. Look, I've been voted out all kinds of ways before. But being idoled out because my ally was overly paranoid? I'm still mad. I had DREAMS about how frustrated I was. I was in a great position to go deep and it all got cut short because of one stupid guy. I still have people messaging me about how I was robbed that game. I have never, in 8+ years on this site and 10+ playing these games, ever been so mad about being voted out as I was in this game. I am eager to redeem myself and make it happen this time.

There are a few people on this cast I've played with before. Tyler and I played together, we ended up working together and against each other but in the end I think we ended on good terms. Daniel and I had a FTC deal before a surprise final 3 resulted in him cutting me (then regretting it when he realized the jury had all decided they'd never vote for him, he felt bad since he wanted me to win over the person he brought), he was a good ally, I was definitely more trusting of him because he was afraid of what a good player I was, but I think I proved myself. Then there's Mickle - Mickle and I just played two games back to back together and I voted him out in both. He's voted for me 3 times and called it "force of habit." He messaged me though saying he wanted to work together this time, and I'm definitely happy to do that.
1377 days ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

There’s a lot of people in this cast that I like, but the same can be said about the amount of people that dislike me. This twist did help me out a lot and I appreciate that because unless my enemies want me on their tribe I should be fine.
1377 days ago
TotsTrashy
Tisha:

what the fuck

why is there like 6 people from the same premade

wtf are these casting choices..... feeling a little sick miss totstrashy
1377 days ago
TotsTrashy
Hufus:

THIS THING WORKED SO WELL FOR ME

LIKE MY TRIBE IS PERFECT

P E R F E C T

3 people i TRUST a lot

and some randoms that we can flung if we lose

WE LUV TO SEE
1377 days ago
TotsTrashy
Daniel:

Oh I hate this tribe it’s literally all of my #1’s in ashley Renny and Bryce
1377 days ago
TotsTrashy
Zach H.:

Hey guys

I'm a little scared because in that call, those 4 seemed close, well I should say 3 of them

Right now I'm gonna look heavy for the idol, not really doing much of anything else. Glad we won the comp, but I honestly don't feel very comfortable right now because I haven't really talked to anyone. I need to start doing that soon.
1377 days ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

I definitely don't love my tribe. I was hoping to get Daniel or Bryce or Tyler with me, someone I know  I can trust, but that didn't happen. I did make a final 3 with Absol and Von, but they aren't people I trust. Absol and I have always been friendly, but I have never once worked with Von in a game. I am definitely interested in working with them, but I just hope they're interested in working with me.

I like Sea and all, but she was like 5th on my list so kinda BS that I didn't get anyone above her. It is what it is, I don't even really know Sea I have just had small interactions with her. Andrew is my target. He has a lot of friends in here and Ashley literally said today that she put me last because I annoy her. Well now her friend can go.

I think we probably have the weakest tribe, but I'm going to try my best to win some comps for us. Unfortunately I work late on Tuesdays so that may be our downfall tomorrow night.
1376 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ray:

Confessional: I’m happy with the tribe divide and who ended up being on my tribe. I have a great relationship with Tempo, Ashley and Nate seem to like me enough and I’ve just started talking to Mickle but I can tell we’ve built a good enough relationship already. Renny is the only person on my tribe who I haven’t talked to and he’s our tribe captain. I don’t think he picked me to be on the tribe so I wouldn’t necessarily mind seeing him go. Mickle was a little hesitant and Tempo tells me that Nate wants to vote for Mickle so he was probably who Renny ended up choosing for the tribe. Hints is also joining us so I’ve been talking to him because I know now he can be an assist moving forward. With this specific cast I’m still trying to find my grounding and if I want to come across as an aggressive player from the start or lay back and let people blow up their own games. Anyways I’m voting for Renny at this tribal.
1376 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1376 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Daniel:

Okay so I feel that I lucked out with my tribe and I can confidently say I don't really see myself going anywhere in the near future. Renny and Ray are the only two that reached out to me prior to the list making which is good since I am on a tribe with them. Renny I played with maybe 2 months ago and he's a really good strategist and I'm looking forward to playing with him again. If I had been asked who my two closest friends were coming into this game, I would've said Bryce and Ashley so I genuinely feel protected on all sides in this tribe.

Originally my intention was to get out Mick today and then the exile returnee tomorrow but Mick reached out to me and let me know that Ray had told him that I wanted to vote Mick out. I don't understand why Ray would fuck himself over like this when I haven't even spoken to him at all since the game started so now I'm kind of on board with voting Ray out. What I think will happen is that Ashley / Renny / Mick and myself will be a 4. Bryce won't like it but if the numbers aren't there what can we do.
1376 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bryce:

Confessional:
Mickles iconic but a fucking psychopath lmao so I rly did have to Cirie him out.
Hopefully Ashley’s not too mad cuz she’s an icon
1376 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler:

Confessional #1 ~

Obviously not much has been going on within our tribe, but I am very satisfied with the tribe I've been put on. I really wanted to work closely with Lexie & Kellen, and I think that's what is going to happen. This tribe is really good for me, but really bad all in one just because almost everyone I want to work long term with is on my tribe, and I just dont know how good that is gonna be for us if we start losing. Zach seems like an absolute gem, but I'm putting up a few barriers cause I know hes just gonna be first boot. Hufus I think would be someone that Kellen and Lexie want to bring in for a 4th, which is totally okay with me.
1376 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

So I think this game is going to be interesting. A lot of people are connected in one way or another so it will be tricky when numbers start to dwindle. Currently, I am in an alliance with Absol and Von on my tribe. Absol said something to me yesterday that really stuck. I was complaining about being on a tribe with 3 idiots and he said "I'd rather be on a tribe with idiots than good players", which is very true. I'll take people who are weak in challenges if it means I can have more control in the game because none of the other three seem to have strong strategic gameplay. So I'll take the good with the bad. In a game like Survivor, you can't expect everything to be perfect, so you need to just take the hands you're dealt and hopefully they're better than what everyone else has.
1376 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Big Pickle gets 19th ---
1376 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Renny:

Well we are off to a bumpy start. The first tribal went poorly, Daniel and I couldn't get on the same page, and Ashley self-voted... so not the ideal start. I'm busy most night so can't make it to the challenge, so I really need the rest of my tribe to step up.

Tisha is pitching we get Ray out because he and Bryce are in a premade with some others - so I really need to get Ashley and Daniel on board to get Ray OUT

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!