This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brunei Confessionals

Topic » Brunei Confessionals

1389 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

I thought for once I was being a good friend to someone and it ends up biting me in the ass. Mickle wasn’t even who I wanted gone last round, but it became the only option to keep me in the game. The game has just started and I survived by ONE vote, that’s crazy to think of. Im a target I know that, I’m gonna have to start idol hunting...
1388 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

I’m just really flattered at this point by how threatened these players are by me. At this point they’re making up lies to get me out. I’m voting for Hints, again I can’t bite the hand that feeds me and if this majority alliance is going to keep me safe I just have to do as they wish. Tempo is a really good ally of mine and even though Nate doesn’t like me too much I know I can count on their two votes. Ashley self voted last round so that means at least she didn’t vote me so I can rely on her as well. Hints and Renny are probably both voting for me. Oh well.
1388 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Hufus:

Well. I dont think I couldve chosen a better time to make my debut in Will’s Survivor. It’s amazing how things are working out for me so far. I had no idea all of those people were playing, and I even got lucky enough to have them on my tribe honestly. Im tight with Lexie ofc, thats my boo and my #1! And I also trust Kellen and Bamold a lot as we’ve worked together before, so I do feel I’m in a great position on this tribe. As for the other 2, I didnt know Irelia before this game, but MAN! She’s HILARIOUS LMAOOO like i laughed so much with her these days that i cant help but to stan her so hard. QUEEN. Which leaves me with Zach. Honestly, if we ever go to tribal, which I hope it isnt the case cause we’re dominating, that’s who I’m voting for. Even though I’ve played with him before, he backstabbed me or completly left me out of plans for no reason when I was loyal to him, so I don’t trust him at all. He even tried to talk to me and said like hey no hard feelings right? And yeah, no hard feelings. That doesnt mean you’re not my preference for the vote tho if it comes to it! mmmm

BUT WELP! Even though we are safe, that doesn’t mean I should stop playing the game. I decided to go for a walk in the forest with the excuse I was gonna grab some coconuts for us, but in reality I was looking for something else. I started looking through bushes, under and over trees, and in weird places... and then I see it. A WRAP! A WRAP! NOT AN EMPTY ONE THO! I FOUND AN IDOL, HOES!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/faca9006f8a3e58c16b2d6f5cc300a70/tumblr_nyewldBT771tu4rq6o1_540.gif

This gives me room to do whatever I want for now, and along with the connections I have here, I’m ready to fight. Locked and loaded, baby.
1388 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Daniel:

Honestly I was going to revote Ray out of this game and I'm hoping that I can make it happen today. I literally hate this absolute trainwreck of a tribe, it's annoying that nobody shows up but whatever. I still think that I'll be fine today I don't see why anybody would target me. Going to have to get used to losing

This kinda sucks so far because I feel like I've been corned into the people that I'm working with so far in this game. I like Tisha but it's just I'm friends with everybody else on this tribe except Ray, and Ray is allegedly Bryce's sheep so I can't vote him out. I just hope we can win a challenge because this is annoying at this point. I wanted to revote Ray out but Ash / Bryce / Ray are all voting for Tisha and there's no point in pissing Ray off when our relationship has been kind of rocky. If we do lose next round I am going to push for Ray to go and hopefully it will work.
1388 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach H.:

Sorry guys, right now I'm trying to stay low key. Pretty sure there is an alliance on my tribe. Dont know who it is, but there has to be. Luckily I've been talking to all of them, so hopefully just maybe there isn't something. Hopefully we just keep winning, seems like a solid bunch
1388 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Tisha gets 18th ---
1388 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Jess gets 17th ---
1388 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

One of my best and one of my worst qualities is that I can't keep my mouth shut. I call it as I see it and yesterday I believed Tisha was cheating in the challenge so I called her ass out. Of course, her and Jess started jumping me immediately, but that didn't bother me because I knew the truth. Nonetheless, I was more than pleased to see Tisha get voted out AND then to see Jess follow her out of the game was just amazing. They are sore losers, but those were two people who were going to come for me so this was definitely a win for my game.

My tribe lost the challenge today and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I do have an alliance with Von and Absol, but I'm a paranoid player. I never trust anyone so I still am very hesitant to think this will be an easy vote. Ideally, I'd like either Andrew or Zach to go. I trust Rose ENOUGH to keep her in for now. I have actually talked to Andrew and I do like him, but I'm not dumb. I know he has connections in this game. Ashley is his best friend and I'm pretty sure he is friendly with Tyler, Hufus, and Renny. He definitely has more connections than Zach. I do realize that Zach also has Ashley on his front page of friends, so either one leaving would be a win.

I'm trying not to be too dominant of a personality. I'm aware I can be very dominant in the challenges because I just want to win and get everyone organized, but I'm trying not to be too controlling about the vote. I want things to be natural, but a tiger doesn't change its stripes. So I'm sure I'll be the one calling the shot. That's what I normally do.
1388 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach H.:

Sucks that we lost Jess, but honestly it got us to here. F14, should be a tribe swap next, I'm guessing we go into 2 tribes of 7. I agreed to stay strong with the other 4, because I feel like we will be merging at 12, and 3 of those 4 are very strong. I know hufus from the past, so working with him is a no brainer, and I just really like Lexie and Tyler, and would love to work with them going forward. Not sure how this swap will go, but I wouldn't mind ending up with those 3 somehow

Definitely a much different experience this time, I went to like every tribal last time, and have been able to avoid them all so far, so that's good. I imagine one will be coming soon
1387 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ray:

Confessional: I mean at this point I think I should be staying I've been trying to get closer to Nate, but it's hard because Ive been busy the past few days and have missed some challenges. I showed up today though and gave it my all helping them unscramble so they better take that into consideration. Tempo told me that Nate might vote for me, but I trust him and Ashley so theres no reason for me to really worry at this point. Renny should have gone rounds ago anyways. The idol is a worry of mine, but with no clues theres not much I can do about that. A swap is definitely next round so I hope I get a good tribe with rumors and allegations of premades going around thats definitely important going forward. I have connections with Jake Tyler Lexie and Absol on other tribes, but thats pretty much it. Banking on not being on Kellen's tribe or if I am that I have the numbers to get rid of him. This game is just getting started in my opinion I hope I can stick around for the long haul.
1387 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jake:

It's pretty quiet. I'm a paranoid player so my first instinct is thinking it's me.

I have talked to everyone, I've even gone on call with Andrew to discuss the vote and it LOOKS like it'll be Zach, but he was really sweet. I don't want to make the mistake of keeping Andrew and then he goes to his friends and fucks me over, but I do get a good vibe from him. I don't want to keep him long term, but he seems like someone who would have my back for the foreseeable future. He did tell me that someone told Ashley that theres a rumor going around about a Tea Circle premade. Well, I started that rumor so it was awkward for him to bring that up. I initially think it's Daniel because he is on a tribe with Ashley and I know they have a relationship. I'm just hoping he didn't throw me under the bus.

I think everyone is expecting a swap after this so I just gotta cross my fingers and hope for the best.
1387 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sea:

Episode 1 confessional: So, I know absolutely nobody on the tribe and hardly anyone in the game. The only person I know beforehand here is a guy that betrayed me in another group game like 3 days ago...so there's a bit of bad blood there, but he's not on my tribe so isn't a problem for now. I'm excited to get going...and seriously hope I don't flop!

Episode 2 confessional: We won immunity again, which is amazing! I am dreading going to tribal though, that's something I'd rather avoid

Episode 3 confessional: So we lost :( It was bound to happen eventually. I do not feel safe. I've hardly talked to anybody else, and no name has come up which is making me very paranoid. I just really hope I can survive this tribal because I've had a bad spree in survivor games where I go pretty early. In the last 4 survivor games I've played I have gotten pre-merge 3 times, but also my first ever survivor win in the middle, which does stop me from feeling like a wreck of a failiure
1387 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach:

So I'm voting for Sea, nothing against you, but it just seems like it's about to be you or me, and I'd rather it be you.

Confessional: So this is not looking like a good start for my game. I hate when you play group games and you get targeted simply because you have a life. Like I'm sorry I have a job and I'm not spending quarantine sitting around on my ass looking at tengaged all day.

Anyway, I reached out to literally everyone since this game has been so quiet and it seems like Jake is the most willing to work with me, so definitely gonna nurse that relationship if I make it through this vote. Then Absol seemed apprehensive to work with me because I'm friends with Ashley. Ashley and I played in a few group games together, YEARS AGO! And she is literally my only connection in this game while all these other peeps probs have at least four or five pre-existing relationships to work from, so I have no clue how this could make me a target. Anyway, Andrew seemed pretty down to vote for Sea also, and Von has not responded to a single message so who knows.

Absolute literally just told me she respects the honesty and she's gonna talk it over with the group to see where everyone stands. For real, fuck this entire tribe that already has an alliance of four probably and they're just deciding between more or Sea to take out. God I hope there's a tribe swap or we win to the merge or something, cause if I survive this vote I'm on the bottom of the tribe.

I just wish these people would get a life and also be understanding that I have things going on outside of this little world of theirs. But whatever, I'm hoping they pick me over Sea, but I'll probably get screwed. Ugh so annoyed, but there's literally no more I could've done to save myself.
1387 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Daniel:

Essentially today I want to put distance between me Ray Bryce and Ashley and I'm hoping that by making the vote 3-2 that maybe it'll create the impression that we're not as close as we truly are. I mean I doubt it'll work but it's worth a shot

I tried to protect Renny I did but there's just not much that I can do when he misses all of the challenges sadly
1387 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach Z.:

So this is not looking like a good start for my game. I hate when you play group games and you get targeted simply because you have a life. Like I'm sorry I have a job and I'm not spending quarantine sitting around on my ass looking at tengaged all day.

Anyway, I reached out to literally everyone since this game has been so quiet and it seems like Jake is the most willing to work with me, so definitely gonna nurse that relationship if I make it through this vote. Then Absol seemed apprehensive to work with me because I'm friends with Ashley. Ashley and I played in a few group games together, YEARS AGO! And she is literally my only connection in this game while all these other peeps probs have at least four or five pre-existing relationships to work from, so I have no clue how this could make me a target. Anyway, Andrew seemed pretty down to vote for Sea also, and Von has not responded to a single message so who knows.

Absolute literally just told me she respects the honesty and she's gonna talk it over with the group to see where everyone stands. For real, fuck this entire tribe that already has an alliance of four probably and they're just deciding between more or Sea to take out. God I hope there's a tribe swap or we win to the merge or something, cause if I survive this vote I'm on the bottom of the tribe.

I just wish these people would get a life and also be understanding that I have things going on outside of this little world of theirs. But whatever, I'm hoping they pick me over Sea, but I'll probably get screwed. Ugh so annoyed, but there's literally no more I could've done to save myself.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!