This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brunei Confessionals

Topic » Brunei Confessionals

1387 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Zach Z. gets 16th ---
1387 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Renny gets 15th ---
1387 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

The one was pretty simple and quiet today. Everyone was talking to me I feel like I was the center of the tribe. Everyone kinda relied on me. I was the one who said Zach's name just because he talked to me last and I had already thrown his name out by the time he spoke to me. He's a nice guy, but he started playing a little too late. Andrew is on thin ice though. He started being weird and pretty much everyone has told me they don't trust him. A little before tribal he told me he wanted to flip the vote on Von. I don't trust Von, but I do trust him and Absol for the time being. I immediately ran to Absol and let him know what Andrew said, hopefully this can prove to them that I do have their backs.

As much as I don't trust Von, I know I have at least some relationship with him, which is more than Sea and Andrew can say. They have not spoken a single word to Von. So if I can show him that I have his back, I think he can be loyal to me for a while because he's not 100% invested in this game enough to betray me.
1387 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

I was very glad to see Limbang lose again. Those 5 are all big players in this game. I would be glad to see any of them go and once I saw it was Renny, I was relieved. I know he's a player and I don't have any relationship with him. Ray and I aren't on good terms, but we do have a history so it's possible we could come together if it was best for both of our games.

What I do think needs to happen is Bolkiah and Limbang need to come together against Sarawak if possible. I know from talking to Tyler that Sarawak is tight. They go on calls together and that worries me. I'd like to start dismantling that tribe one at a time. One at a time.
1387 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zach Z.:

Well it sucks getting voted to of two group games, literally within 5 minutes of each other, but here we are.

I wish I could say I regret something that got me voted out so early, but honestly I don't think there's much I could've done. I truthfully think this tribe had their minds made up before we even lost the challenge. They say it's because I wasn't strong in the challenges, which makes sense since I was at work for all of them, so I truthfully didn't get the chance to really invest time and effort into this game. But when it comes down to it, work pays the bills and tengaged doesn't!

I wanna thank you guys for inviting me to play, it was fun even if it was short! I hope y'all consider me for a Second Chances seasons so I can Kelley Wentworth everyone and make a massive comeback, but thanks anyway! Good luck with the rest of the season.
1387 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Ray:

I survived and was well aware Nate was voting me. For some reason he really couldn’t vote against Renny and that’s something I will keep in mind moving forward. I know he doesn’t really have my back as much as he claims to. The evident swap happened and things went as bad as they could’ve honestly. Tempo and Ashley are both on the other tribe and besides Tyler and Nate there isn’t anyone on my current tribe I have any connection to. Nate claims to have my back on this tribe despite voting me this past round, but I’m not gonna deny any help. Kellen is also on my tribe and he’s my least favorite person in the game. It would just be so fake to reach out to him now and try to align, but I might need it so I have been considering it more heavily lately.
1386 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jake:

I think I'm in a good spot on this tribe. I have my OG Bolkiah Alliance with Absol and Von, plus now I have Bryce who is a friend/ally. Ashley is someone who is hard to read. I think she's funny and I want to like her, but she did publicly say I annoyed her the other day.

Lexie and I honestly hit it off instantly, but this isn't my first rodeo. I've been playing these games for ten years. I know Lexie is a social butterfly, she's spreading her wings and flying over to each and everyone one of us hoping she finds a good landing spot. She's talking everyone's ear off and as much as I really do like her, she's actually too likable to keep around. I see through her BS and I hope everyone else does too.

We're going to split votes between Lexie and Zach and honestly I'm ok with it. I wanted Absol/Von/Myself to vote the same way because even if Bryce/Ashley were going to flip, they would need to both do it and it wouldn't have mattered if we split the votes or not because if they both flipped it would be 4-3 either way.

I really think Lexie needs to go and it seems like everyone is on board with it, but I just need to make sure she doesn't reel anyone in within the next 18 hours. You always need to be careful with the girls. Girls are like magnets to gays.
1386 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

As I've said before, I'm a naturally paranoid player. Everyone is quiet, which keeps me nervous. The vote to me is so obvious. Lexie is too nice and too social to keep around. But I do worry about Bryce because he has openly been pretty misted by her. Bryce is my friend, but I do think a lot of my friends have a deep aspiration in them to one up me strategically because often times my friends are viewed at as sheep, which isn't true. I don't think Bryce is a sheep, but I think it's possible he tries to make a move against me just to show everyone he's not because it's perception that matters in this game.

I'm not worried at all for my safety this round because I don't see Absol, Von, or Bryce voting me, but it wouldn't be a blindside if Bryce took a shot at Von and wanted to keep Lexie. I just think it would be dumb. Lexie is with Tyler and Hufus above all. We need to get the Sarawak people out ASAP.

Now that Daniel has let us know about the idol, I have to assume Tyler has it with a long shot of Lexie having it. But either way, it wouldn't surprise me if Tyler passed it to Lexie to play tonight if she's feeling nervous. We just need to play our cards right or this could come back to bite us.
1386 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1386 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jake:

Lexie is very adamant about not wanting to vote Zach and honestly she should've just agreed to it because she's not in a good spot. Now she made a chat with her/Zach/Bryce/Ashley to vote Von and thinks she's duping me. Bryce filled me in right away. I mean it was the whole plan to get them to fool Lexie wanted me to throw out Ashley's/Von's name and those are the two I feel the least trust with so I didn't even want to risk it. So I just kept telling her Zach and I knew she'd go behind my back to Bryce/Ash...which she did.

Now I feel less bad about blindsiding her.
1386 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
--- Lexie gets 14th ---
1386 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

It worked out perfectly. Well there was a little scare at the end because Bryce was nervous that Zach was going to self vote so he switched his vote last second, but it didn't matter.

We successfully got Lexie out and if we didn't, she would've been a longterm threat for me. I called this shot. Bryce was too busy being misted by her, but I woke everyone up and I'm glad everyone was on board.

Tyler is pissed and called me immediately and accused me of doing this as a shot at him. He's partially right. Not necessarily a shot, but in the back of my mind I did know voting out Lexie was going to push Tyler closer to me. Without Lexie, I know he would need me. And I like being needed by people. I tried pushing more of the blame on Bryce so in the case of Tyler being super pissed, maybe he'll direct more of his blame to Bryce and not me.

Daniel and Tyler have both told me about their idol being found and it's possible one of them has it, but I have to think it's Hufus.We'll just have to see.
1386 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

Today couldn't have gone better.

We successfully blindsided Lexie.
We won immunity.
AND NOW I FOUND THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL

https://media1.giphy.com/media/5brQLpZj0FE9ZZHvrc/source.gif

I never find idols. Like I am a good strategist, I'm pretty good at comps, but for some reason idol finding is just a weakness for me. I am so relieved to have found it. But I have a feeling after the most recent clue, a few more people may find it and I'm just such the obvious person who would have it on our tribe I don't even know if I can lie if someone asks. For now I'm going to say no, but if the idol turns up I might just have to admit it instead of looking like a liar. But I want it to be a secret.

I didn't want to throw today's challenge because I did not need another day of stress. I'm sure I'd be okay, but if we lost two more it would start to get messy. Bryce/Daniel seem to think Ray or Daniel is in danger and honestly if Ray left that would be good for my game. I like Daniel and I trust him short term, but I wouldn't shed a tear if he left because he's a good player. I know that if they find the idol and think I have it, they'll want me to give it to Daniel, but I just don't know if that's going to happen.
1386 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

AND...just like that Bryce has found it. Now he'll definitely know I have it.
1386 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Jake:

And I've already spilled the beans. Rule #1 about finding an idol is not telling anyone, but he knew I had it without even me saying it because look at the other idiots on our tribe. It had to have been me. I'm hoping no one else finds it because it's so clear it's me because I'm the biggest gamebot ever.

Hopefully Bryce keeps it a secret, but who knows. I'M SO ANNOYED. I WAS CAUGHT IDOL HANDED.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!