This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Senegal Confessionals

Topic » Senegal Confessionals

1485 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nikki:

sits in the grass and widens eyes*
Honestly, am I surprised that Ivy med evac'ed....of course not. My thing is girl if you don't have time to play the game, then don't apply. I did stick to voting with my original alliance for Paul, because I couldn't betray Kat, Justin and Wes just yet. It's too early in the game and I don't know how much I trust the other side just yet. Then all hell broke lose and the other alliance's chat got leaked to Adam and Wes. I learned that TJ, Tito, and Nicky all ratted the alliance out.. SO, I had to do damage control and admit to my original alliance that I was in it.
*smirks*
Somehow they weren't upset? Like they thought it was almost a good thing...like are you stupid? Do you not see I'm playing both sides. Either way, the situation turned out really good for me. I think I need to stick with Kat, Justin, James, Wes, and Adam if I'm going to stay in the game for a bit longer. I can worry about threats like Wes and Adam later. Right now Tito, Vincent and Paul are scrambling like some mother fuckers to stay in this game and pin the vote on each other. This is great because OG Diola just flies straight under the radar. I think the vote tonight will hopefully end up with Paul going home, but at this point I don't know. I would like to think it's not me...but everyone's having so many conversations at this point it's quite exhausting.
1485 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Paul:

I do find it quite odd that people are now targeting Vincent, but if it aint me honey i dont really care. I do really hope W*s goes home tonight because he's really annoying and not very sociable in my opinion.

however i refuse to let myself be blindsided so if i do go home tonight i wont be shocked.

Tito revealed he leaked the conversation about Wes being the target so thats my alliance with him out the window because he's untrustoworthy.
1485 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ:

I may be playing with fire a little bit, giving Diola more power, but it helps me push my agenda by getting out someone playing all sides and keeps my original Fulani group strong. So I think that this vote will help a lot, as well as works to help me create closer bonds with Wes/Justin/Nikki
1485 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Paul:

I dont have anything really going for me, i did tell James that i wont be going home tonight due to a power that i dont have but i highly doubt he believed that, he isnt that dumb #PeaceOut
1485 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Last vote really was anticlimactic, unfortunately Ivy self-voted out the game which was sad to see as I have like good trust in her as an ally and a mate, so definitely unfortunate, but it is what it is I guess.

Final 11! Adam wins immunity, and like him, Ivy and I were a trio, so he’s definitely a super close ally. He shared me the clue which solidified more trust. The clue was 500-600 karma, but unfortunately after searching I had no luck. I gave Justin and Wes the clue, but neither of them appear to have had any luck either, at least what they said.

So it seems as though our ‘side’ might just be shooting at Paul again, though partially we are even more dysfunctional, as like Wes was someone a couple people possibly wanted to leave, and now considering he is no longer immune, it may be a chance for people to take him out. Adam briefly mentioned it to me, but I told him that the time to shoot at Wes would either be F7 or F5, just because they are times it is quite like kinda typical for moves to happen, as we can get numbers and stuff. I’m not sure if I would shoot at Wes considering he’s definitely my best mate in the game, but I guess we will see.

With our ‘side’ which I’m deeming ultimately as our 6, even though some of the 6 might be flipping, voting Paul, the ‘other side’ were supposedly targeting Wes. TJ and Wes are close, so TJ wouldn’t. And I’ve got an F3 chat with Nick and Wes, so Nick wouldn’t. However, NOW allegedly the other side is voting Tito, so I’m not entirely sure where Tito is set on voting as he hasn’t replied, but I guess we will see.

I am voting for PAUL tonight. I think he would’ve left last night had Ivy not self-voted again, but yeah hopefully he goes tonight. He told me he feels secure and isn’t leaving, so I do have concerns he may have an advantage or an idol or something, but also considering they are allegedly voting Tito or Wes like… ultimately that ISN’T me, and if they’re fine still going on Paul, I will to as it’s not jeopardising my own game as such, but I guess we will see.
1485 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nikki:

*sits in the grass and sighs*
So...I think last tribal went really well and really showed where the lines were drawn on the tribe. I feel like I'm in a good position, but then again you never really know in this game. I don't think I'm the biggest threat and there's definitely more threats out there, so I'm hoping to just soar under the radar and let the big boys fight it out....but right now I want Adam gone. I think he trusts me, but I'm gonna set it straight that I just don't trust him..
https://66.media.tumblr.com/9980780fc2e17c802bd0fc3eeaaeebfe/1a518dc90209cf83-9b/s400x600/fa81117bf74de142576c612b8b4c7611a93c095c.gifv
He has made deals and basically talked to everyone. He's good at challenges, and he's just kind of annoying and bossy when it comes to making decisions among the alliance. I hope TJ votes with the OG Diola, because we can't tell James about the plan...he would just spill the whole plan for sure. We have to be smart...but it's just never that simple. I really need to start building up some type of resume and making big moves, because I don't want to just be dragged to the end and let other people decide my game. I came to play here.
1484 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

CF: for this round it’s pretty simple for me: blindside Adam!! Originally I wanted to take out Vincent and honestly had Adam targeted Vincent he could’ve made it through another day but he decided to target TJ, one of my closest allies so he has to go!! Also I feel like he’s got closer allies to him than Vincent. Vincent has nobody so taking out Adam is much more beneficial for me. James/Adam are close and I need james to feel like I’m his closest ally and not Adam so that’s Another reason Adam has got to go
1484 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Vincent:

Okay so i feel a bit disgusted, everyone played like fucking snakes.

There are two ways of speaking with people you can talk like a man or talk like a woman

if youre talking like a man youre trying to solve the problem, i gave my people on main chat ideas and wanted to find the best consensus which could give everyone benefits and everyone from my side would feel happy.

If youre talking like a woman like everyone did to me except nicky you empathise, youre saying that everything is okay and nothing wrong is going to happen and then bang youre blindsided

I played big and it saved me because people propably said that im easier target because i made some drama at main chat and people will more likely vote for me in the future than paul and thats why im still here

im mad that whatever i said was instantly leaked to wes and his people even though it wasnt beneficial to do something like that for people from my alliance. even stuff like me calling tito cancer was leaked so what that confirms? that people have no sense of loyality from my alliance and those loosers deserved to be on the bottom, i should have helped them cause they are throwing me under the bus to receive one more day in the game.

tito approached me with screenshot how i called him cancer and told me that ,,were still in this game asshole'' and i responded that he acted like judas when he threw all of us under the bus instead of just talking with us about the vote and he has to take responsibility of his action or i wont vote for him in the end i will screw his ending speech. im happy this snake had nothing to say and if im going to have choice to work together with him or be voted out i would prefer second option cause i cant trust him after all what he did in the last 2 days.

i heard tjs and adams name being thrown out but adam and justin are telling me that tj will go home over me and adam added that he wants to keep me around. im leaving everything under adams control but if i will go home tonight im announcing it here and ill come back to this confessional at reunion

IM NEVER GOING TO VOTE FOR WIN FOR TITO TJ ADAM AND NIKKI IF IM GOING HOME 10TH
NEVER
1484 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

LMAO OK SO new confessional. Because James is such a good friend I didn’t want to keep him out of the loop so I told him about the Adam vote and said if he wants to tell Adam about it make sure to throw their votes onto nikki if Adam uses an idol because nikki is someone I also don’t trust and who is playing everyone. So if Adam has an idol nikki goes home if he doesn’t Adam goes home. Either way not getting any blood on my hands and still have james trusting me
1484 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Ok LMFAO this confessional is kinda different. 20 mins till votes due and I DON’T KNOW who I’m voting.

So Paul left 7-3-1, as expected, give or take. Then I won immunity. Initially I was contemplating having a game I DON’T take individual wins, as often I get screwed at the end for it. But no, it’s a respectable and commendable thing, so damn right I’ll take that necklace. I sent Adam to exile, which apparently had no luck, shared idol clue with Justin.

Initially the chat of Adam, Justin, Kat, Nikki, Wes and I were going to do TJ. However, in my F3 chat with Nick and Wes like I knew that wasn’t actually going to be the intended plan, plus TJ and I always don’t work together, so would be kinda cool if we had a game which like we DID for once.

Ok it’s now 15 mins and I’ve got people to talk to, a vote to decide, it’s kinda crazy.

Basically there was a rumour everyone except Adam and I were voting Adam, some tense stuff came up in the alliance chat surrounding it, even though the initial vote was simply going to be Vincent.

Adam has told me I’m his final 2, he’s told me he has an idol, amazing information to know. Wes has basically now told me everyone IS voting Adam, and I’m going to try use this to take a shot at who I want. Only question is, WHO do I want to take a shot at? I have a decent relationship with basically everyone, but also want to make some form of ‘move’ when doing this. I mean apparently Vincent might be voting TJ therefore Adam and Vincent could 2-1 out TJ, but it’s still something I’m trying.

I won’t do Nick, I won’t do Justin, I won’t do Wes. They’re my 3 certainly off the table. I really don’t want to do TJ, nor do I really want to do Nikki. I mean Kat is kinda the biggest ‘move’ I’d be willing to make, even though she’s not a massive threat. Then again, there aren’t really many threats so it’s a pretty sticky situation.

Adam is a threat himself certainly, but 1000% is he my current meat-shield, and I can’t have him go tonight. Like it’s F10, if we’re both here and unimmune, he’ll be shot at before me I feel - unless idol fear comes out, but he wouldn’t vote me either.

OK I’ve now decided, the correct move is to shoot at Nikki. Nikki is a big threat. However, I want Nikki to lie to me. I’ve asked her who she is voting, and I’m waiting for her to say TJ, or Vincent. Then Adam and I will vote her. WORST CASE she was truthful, she won’t leave with 2 votes by theory.

I am voting NIKKI tonight. I adore Nikki on a personal level, but this is just a game move, I need to start building my resume. I’m not here to lose, I have to piss off a couple people along the way, but I do feel this is the right move for me. She has her hand in everyone’s cookie jar, and I’m ready to make a power move.

Unfortunately Nikki didn't respond, but she never said it was Adam, and according to Wes she said to leave me out of it, sooo. Let’s hope this works. Sorry Nikki.
1484 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
— Nikki gets 10th —
1483 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

CF: So when I thought I couldnt have gotten in a stronger position...I FIND AN IDOL?!! Holy shit  now I know where all the idols are and who has them which gives me a lot more insight and power in this game. Even though justin told me about his idol I don't think im going to tell him about mine because I know I am a huge threat. Even in the immunity challenge today the majority of people said that I am playing the best game... so I am keeping this idol for MYSELF!!
1483 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

CF: casting my vote for adam once again.. this time it was a lot harder to get the numbers for it but I think I got enough to make it happen?? My original plan was to make sure TJ made the other side to vote Justin so that I could tell Justin he’s getting votes and make him idol out Adam but apparently nobody wants to do Justin so I’m working hard on making sure I have 5 people
1483 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kat:

Hopefully to make up for not doing one so far I'll do an absolute massive one.

Alright so where to begin. Coming into the final 9 I felt very insecure, I mean my fucking friend just got blindsided, Adam was still keen to work with the 5 (James me Wes Justin and Adam) but tbh I think that's gone down the drain, and then we have the OG Diola of me Justin and Wes which attempted to assassinate As However failed miserably. We wanted another shot. In the Immunity challenge I never came that close to winning an individual immunity challenge, so I was excited however I joked myself as the needs to fuck up question and subsequently lost 😢. Wes won and we were set on Adam and I was set on Adam. Then the next morning arrived, it was very eerie and in the back of my mind I thought (there's a blindside emerging). And I actually thought it was me. I then had a conversation with Justin and he told me they we're thinking of eliminating Tito, which is shocking cause I didn't expect things to change so suddenly. Then I hear my name and then Adams again and yeah I'm the swing vote and I have no clue who to fucking vote for
1483 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Yesterday I made a massive move, got Adam to use his idol, Nikki left 7*-3. Damn powerful. I like Nikki, but yeah strictly a game move.

So, Wes won touchy subjects. Commendable comp to win, just adds a target to his back realistically. Initially he wanted to simply do Vincent which I wasn’t really gonna be against, but yeah that never really picked up.

To be honest, today I’ve heard most the tribe’s names. I’ve heard Adam, Justin, Kat, Tito, TJ and Vincent. Like that’s 6/9. Only I haven’t heard are my own and Nick’s, as like Wes is immune so yeah. Though people really want him out.

The initial plan was for a 5 of Adam, Justin, Kat, Vincent and I to vote like TJ 5-4, as Nick, TJ and Wes are a perceived tight trio — even though Wes and I are on one another’s front page — and people think Tito is their fourth? I disagree with Tito being so tight with them, but it’s certainly something for me to use.

There was a chat of 5 consisting of Adam, Nick, TJ, Vincent and I made but like I knew that chat was never gonna work, so never really talked in it much or anything. But that chat intended on voting like Kat for a fair amount.

I’ve now learnt from like Wes that another shot at Adam might be taken tonight. Adam and Justin both said they found the idol, but neither allegedly has it. I know I don’t, which may leave Wes. Like we’re the four with the clues, but equally like… clues get leaked, I don’t think for a second we’re the only ones to have known the clues so like yeah!

But I’m sticking with my plan of doing Tito, because I’m claiming I’m using it as a method to take a shot at the ‘group’ of Nick, Tito, TJ and Wes, when realistically I just have less of a relationship with Tito compared to anyone else.

Uncertain if Tito will leave, equally am I unsure what the future plan is. I created a group chat with Adam, Justin, Kat, Vincent and I, which I told Wes about and said it was just a this vote thing, which it may be, may not. Like I’d possibly go for like TJ tomorrow, but uncertain. I refused to do TJ today as I’ve enjoyed our improved game relationship so far this game, so don’t want to cut it too abruptly. I have the least overall connection to Kat, so if possible I might perhaps go for her tomorrow, we will see. It partially depends who leaves today. If it’s Adam, then Kat likely voted Adam and therefore it’ll be more likely to work, but if the 5 actually vote together - which after talking to Wes and I know supposedly Adam is getting majority I’m sceptical - then there’s a chance like TJ gets 8th, though people are gonna want Wes gone sooN. I’m just doing my best to be like “sometimes you gotta kill the body before the head of the snake” but like I don’t know. I don’t want to vote Wes at all, but I may have to to win the game, so it’s gonna be something I decided nearer the end, because on a personal level he’s my best mate in the game so don’t want to.

I vote for TITO tonight. I have enjoyed playing with Tito, but we have the least relationship in comparison to my relationship with others. If people take out Adam, I mean fair enough, though technically it’s not the right move logistically, maybe at F8 is, but not today if people are confident that a 4 of Nick, Tito, TJ and Wes — which I know isn’t an actual 4 lmao — are together.

OK Adam just @'ed Justin in the 'alliance' about leaking to Tito. Adam didn't mean anything of it but I get how that came across shadily, and I think Justin wants Adam out so *looks at camera* it might be curtains for Adam tonight, but we will see.

Oh Justin now wants to flip to vote TJ. Did I speak in the alliance chat one minute before that but am going to ignore the rest until 5pm EST? Absolutely.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!