This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Senegal Confessionals

Topic » Senegal Confessionals

1490 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Crypt:

Well, my plans to go to Exile and to avoid Tribal Council until the merge fell short because of the "greater good". In this case, the "greater good" is James being outnumbered on his new tribe. I've been talking to everyone on my tribe, so it's really hard to decide who to vote out. The two people I'm really leaning towards are Paul and TJ. Nicky and Ralib have been with me since the beginning, and I don't wanna break the OG Bambouk trust. I've worked with TJ before, so I just gotta see where his head's at for the vote. The only literal worst thing that could happen is an idol popping out of someone's asshole and voting me out. I swear, IF I GET IDOLED OUT I'm done for like 3 months. I need the plan to work. I don't give a damn which of my plans it is, but one of them needs to work.

By the way, our plan to control the entirety of the immunity challenge worked. The entire time, old Bambouk was calling the shots. Nobody suspected a thing (I hope).
1490 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

CF: AS much as I feel bad about screwing him over, JKKK, what am I saying I don't feel bad at all!! A few days ago he was threatening me because he felt secure and in a power position. Obviously hes an arrogant snake, so yeah I had to do what I had to do
   There is already a plan in place to take him out the first time his tribe loses so why bother trying to get him as an ally, when I can get a better chance at getting an advantage
1490 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Crypt:

So I've told Ralib and Nicky to vote Paul since we may be able to use TJ later in the game. Here's the thing: TJ and Paul know they're in the minority and were asking me for help. I got TJ on board with the plan just in case something happens. So I told Paul that he should vote TJ to save himself because nobody was gonna bail on the OG Bambouk alliance. So if an idol is played on one of the two, the other person is automatically voted out. I'm sorry that it has to be Paul, but it came down to who I could use later on in the game and who I could trust
1490 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ:

So since I didn’t send anything recently:
1. Brooke questioned me for being 1st page friends with Wes which I tried to deflect by saying we were friends a long time ago and jsut still have him there as a spot. Which isn’t TOTALLY a lie because I haven’t spoken to him in a while but I’m DEFINITELY working with Wes in this game and we’ve already spoken about that... but obviously they can’t know that!!

Next, we got a swap,
Now, on paper, this is what we would call a swap fuck. Because I went from sitting pretty to being TECHNICALLY in the minority and having to scrap my way up like I did last time around. However, I’m in a much better position than people think, because I have Nicky on my side. Do I trust Nicky? Kinda.... but not extremely. We’ve managed to work together before in games but usually he screws me over and I will certainly be VERY wary of that here, but now being a part of a friend chat together with him and Wes should prove to be very helpful to me, and HIM coming to ME about voting out crypt is certainly a great start.
Crypt is very likely to have found an idol due to the Bambouk tribe having had multiple clues and Nicky having a suspicion that its him with the idol, which means that he’s the biggest threat in this game. I don’t want to expose how close OG Fulani truly are, with the Fulani 4 alliance being set, but I do need Paul and Nicky to stick together and help me link my two close alliances: The Fulani 4 with Brooke, Paul and Vincent and the Stalker Club with Wes and Nicky.
One thing I’m really concerned about in this game is Wes’ other alliance: the group of 4 from the Diola tribe that took control for those two votes, whom Wes told me we’re a tight group. While I do believe Wes will trust me, it’s intimidating to have a group of 4 that’ll have an easy pass to the merge with Kat, Justin and Nikki having a majority over two people I’d work with in the new Fulani tribe. James is another good friend of mine and seeing him in a rough spot alongside my closest ally from Fulani Brooke is definitely tough, so I will certainly do my best to prevent them from having to go to a tribal if I can. So right now I gotta campaign for Paul to go home to Crypt and Ralib while in reality the Flip the Scrypt alliance of myself Nicky and Paul will blindside Crypt and possibly take out an idol!
1489 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Crypt:

Honestly, I'm kinda nervous right now. I don't know if the plan is going to work, and I might've forgotten to take into account that TJ and Paul were on the same tribe and may be plotting against me. I've been as loyal as I can this game, so hopefully I've made enough of an impact that my tribe will keep me. It's too early to be voted out of the game right now. I just need to start praying that I live another day.
1489 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brooke:

so i was really starting to get down with my OG fulani gang. we had found camaraderie in cyber-bullying the other tribes and reminding them that they're total virgin losers. we love to win and we love to make people know that we love to win. but seriously what's the deal with the other tribes? everyone on diola is weird and sorta mean, and barbosa is collectively mute yet they keep managing to place first in the challenges somehow.

i had an argument with wes right after diola lost their first immunity challenge - and honestly i don't know how it escalated to the extent that it did. literally all i said to him was "who are YOU" after he asked me who i was on tengaged. for some reason this irked him so i told him to take a 30 minute break to collect himself and gain perspective, and that REALLY set him off. i guess he's insecure about his daily tengaged consumption or something idk. then he made some really deep cuts telling me that i have no t-friends and i'm t-irrelevant. okay lol whatever

so that's what established me and wes' rivalry. i like having a rival. it makes things more fun. honestly i would be devastated if wes were to be voted out pre-merge. i'm not saying that i like him or find him tolerable or even remotely pleasant to be around- but i can't deny that his sour sore-loser attitude gives me at least some sort of reason to wake up in the morning. even if it's more out of spite than anything else. he's the bleach to my vinegar

then yesterday we had a tribe swap. the good news is that i'm still on fulani - woot! the bad news is that i'm the ONLY fulani on fulani. and to make it even worse than it already is, three of my four new tribemates are diolas. and this is less than 24 hours after i called them a rotten tribe in the main chat. so things are a bit tense currently.

literally out of all the 10000 potential swap outcomes, the absolute worst one happened
1489 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Crypt gets 15th ---
1489 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Crypt:

Well, I guess I was getting WAY to confident for Survivor. As always, the person that thinks they're fine gets voted out. Well, in the future I know not to directly trust everybody, especially people that just reply "ok" to my every message. I mean, I guess I'm just the Michaela Bradshaw of the season. It was a great game to play, and if there ever is a chance that I could return, I'm here for it!

(Thx for hosting Will and Dana/Richard)
1489 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ralib:

Confessional: I’m not even mad, yes I was blindsided and that sucks but I’m still here and that’s the only thing that matters. I just have to collect myself and move on and find an in somewhere else. It’s not over till it’s over!
1488 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Ralib gets 14th ---
1488 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nikki:

*sits in the sand and sticks up a middle finger*
Honestly, just FUCK Brooke. The fact that he really causes drama out of NOTHING irks the hell out of me. Like he wanted to go exile SO bad a couple of days ago, and said that the rest of the tribe was gunning for him? Like boo we just switched tribes, there's no body gunning for anyone! Although he ended up going to exile, luckily Wes passed along information that Brooke didn't get an advantage which is great! I think me, Justin, Kat and James are all on the same page that if we go to tribal soon.. Brooke is the first to go.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/4e8256518a81eb4a64db82617f6d671c/tumblr_inline_odnttdayoP1tr0ydz_400.gifv
*rolls my eyes*
Also Ralib leaving from the Diola tribe is not the best scenario for me at all, because Ralib and I are really close outside of the game and I knew he would've stuck by my side once merge hit. It sucks seeing him go, but if I stick with OG Diola + James I could be solid. I'm just hoping we can first get to the merge midpoint.
1488 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brooke:

as soon as i saw the new fulani tribe configuration, i had an icky feeling that i would be the unanimous first boot if we were to go to tribal council. i mean i feel like that's a pretty fair conclusion to come to. the three OG diolas (nikki, cat, and justin) have voted unanimously at their last two tribal councils along with wes - who definitely hates me. and also it just so happens that james, the guy from bambino, is FIRST PAGE (!!!!) friends with wes - who, again, definitely hates me. so i knew going into the challenge that i absolutely had no choice but to win.

and we won! but as a result of our win, we had to decide immediately after who we were going to send to exile island. i, being the uncontested MVP, immediately volunteered to go. i hadn't had the chance yet and i needed this opportunity now more than ever. but then everyone else decided to also volunteer after me - i know this might sound delusional but i 100% think they only volunteered to bar me from the chance to go to exile. when OG fulani had to send someone, the process was always so chill. we'd let the MVP go if they wanted to- and if there wasn't an MVP then whoever volunteered first would just go. no objections.

i'm not an idiot. it was clear to me that the other four were just volunteering to send the decision to random.org. okay, i get it. if i was in their position i would 100% do the same thing. but for them to have the UNMITIGATED GALL to be all passive aggressive like "why can't we volunteer too? stop being a dictator blah blah blah"- and then also acting like i'm crazy when i'm calling them out on their bullshit is ridiculous. total gas-lighting. obviously these people haven't been exposed to the sensual pleasures of carnal penetration. it was such a virgin thing to do

so the decision of who we're sending to exile is left to the devices of fate. when i was selected to go (20% chance), i wasn't surprised - i was excited, but i wasn't surprised. as a born-again christian, miracles are just kind of a normal thing for me
1488 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brooke:

"sometimes you have to do the thing you don't want to do to get the result that you thought you were going to get from the thing you wanted to do" -neil degrasse tyson

so i get to exile and of course- the other person there is none other than my archenemy, wes. me and wes have kinda become the de facto leaders of our sides i feel like. so it was kind of like a meeting of the minds. it's like how in battlestar galactica, the human and robot ambassadors meet in a neutral setting every year to talk about politics and ethics and shit even though they're openly enemies with one another. tbh this happened in the pilot episode and i never actually watched past that lol but it's the only comparison i can think of

and we're faced with the classic prisoner's dilemma - our advantage guesses being what's on the line. immediately wes pleads with me about how he wants us to start fresh and that if i steal he'll never forget it and blah blah blah. just generic d-tier online survivor deception tactics that i've read word-for-word a million fucking times in the last 8 years. so my first inclination is to steal, because i'm like 99.9% certain that he's lying. but then i decided that maybe this would be a good time to unlock my third brain cell and really think about the situation and it's potential effects on the game in full.

i chose to split because i think showing good will and letting wes think he pulled one over on me is more valuable to my game long-term than the possibility (not even a guarantee!) of obtaining the advantage. and besides, my track record of correctly playing idols/advantages correctly is absolutely abysmal. they just obscure my vision and read on the game. honestly they hinder my game if anything. so that's my logic. if i get voted out at my next tribal, i'm gonna look dumb as hell - but i already look dumb as hell so i think that's something i can live with
1488 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nikki:

*looks at the camera and flips hair*
Going into tonight's tribal, I'm honestly kind of scared about where things are going to go..Wes had this extravagant plan for the OG Diola + James to stick together and join forces with Adam and Ivy. This does sound like an interesting and reliable option considering that 7 votes is majority in this conjoined tribal, but not only that..An alliance of 7 would definitely have majority when merge comes around. I just don't know how long I would stick with that 7 no matter HOW much they want to be "final 7". That's just not gonna work for me sweetie..
https://www.survivorgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/kelley-work-for-me.gif
*scoffs and rolls my eyes*
This is survivor and currently I'm fine with splitting the votes tonight and voting for Tito tonight.. but I feel like there's just 3 power player guys calling the shots in every situation I'm in. Those 3 include: Adam, Wes, and Justin..
*screen shows me giving those 3 dirty looks from afar* [LOL]
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bigbrotherorg/images/5/5f/Kelley.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160506213147
And I've just been keeping quiet so I don't ruffle any feathers. I just need to go with the flow until I want to behead the snakes in this game. I don't want a target on my back this tribal because people start spreading rumors that I'm controlling the vote. I just hope this vote doesn't blow up in my face.
1488 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Justin:

Well we just lost immunity and are now going to a merged tribal. The plan is suppose to be 4 votes on Brooke 3 on Tito and 3 whoever they vote. This is a good plan as the old Fulani still have 5 in the game and they are a dangerous alliance.

This plan is Wes plan, which is fine I am okay taking a back seat for now. I don’t necessarily like the idea of a split vote when I know I found the Fulani idol. But I can’t say anything and let anyone know that because then I’ll look suspicious and I can’t have that. I do trust this plan however and I think it will go smooth.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!