This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Senegal Confessionals

Topic » Senegal Confessionals

1478 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1478 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Crypt:

Looking at my tribe, I'm pretty happy. I know that James could turn into a Joe Anglim type player, so he could be an amazing asset to this tribe until stuff gets switched up or until the merge. Right now I'd say I've played the most with James, Adam, and Nicky. I've aligned with James in earlier games so there may be connections there, but Adam and Nicky I don't believe I've tried talking to before. My plan is to first let the immunity challenge play out before making any alliances or forming relationships because I don't want to make it look like I'm playing hard right out of the gate. I'll probably just chill until tomorrow and hopefully we can pull this out.
1478 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ismail:

Confessional 1: (Day 1)
Man I鈥檓 so pumped to be on this season! 3 TRIBES, EXILE ISLAND! And getting to play my favourite game in the world, during a FRIGGIN QUARANTINE, what more could a guy ask for (maybe a girl but I digress).

So I know Nikki on my Tribe from another game, back when I used to play aaaages ago so I鈥檝e reconnected with her and I鈥檓 defo keeping her close. I think I already wanna go to the end with her馃お, she seems like she could be a loyal ally and I try to have at least 1 person I can rely on in every game.

In other news, I鈥檝e literally talked to everyone on my team already 馃槀, getting a good vibe from everyone, Kat is from UK like me so there鈥檚 a bond there. Wes is cute af <3 so cameras might wanna be turned off when we鈥檙e alone馃憖. Michaels aight so I鈥檓 gonna keep him close and Justin literally gave me 1 word replies so he鈥檚 going first!!!!

I鈥檓 down with me Nikki, Kat and Michael/Wes as a foursome, haven鈥檛 decided between the 2 guys yet lol but I鈥檇 like a majority so I鈥檒l keep me both close.

I鈥檓 gonna branch out soon and talk to the other tribes too as it鈥檚 never too early to start making pre swap alliances (I鈥檓 hoping there鈥檚 a swap coz I loveeeee me some unpredictability)

Ciao for now 馃馃徑

Ismail/Issy/Ish/Bob (Don鈥檛 ask)
1478 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Vincent:

i made a list when i looked at the cast, i dont know most of those people i saw on the cast but thats what i was waiting for! i recognise 7 people from what ive counted and if i would have to say something about them i would say that i recognise:
Ivy, he was inactive when i played with him 2 times but ive heard that when he tries to win group game he is really good in challenges
James, i never met him but looking at some of the previous group games he played he was challenge beast
Nicky, i played with him once and he doesnt try that much in challenges but hes smart player
so those guys might have really strong tribe and im just hoping my people will beat them in the challenges
Wes, i played with him, hes smart player like nicky but i have no idea how will he play in challenges
Kat, she told me she mainly came here to get to know lots of people and i heard from friend that shes not trying that hard in games, i tried to talk with her so i would have good relation with her in the future
I dont know other guys from that tribe but it seems like this tribe will be the weakest out of all 3 tribes if i would have to predict now about what is going to happen soon
Paul, i heard hes icon but i dont think hes going to be that tough as other players in challenges
TJ, i never played with him but he is on this site for a long time and i hope he will be this kind of leader of our tribe who will lead our team to win in most of the challenges

Tito seems to be very confident person, he said that ashley acts weird to him, maybe he will be the first person to throw someone under the bus and run the show if we will go to the tribal.

i know there would be lots of people trying to fight for control of the tribe, for as long as possible ill give my best to keep those people together so i would have options at merge but if everyone will targetting each other im going to show you that its not going to be me and when people will be slitting everyones throats im going to be quiet ninja and i will quietly get rid of people who i will want to see going the most very soon. but now... its time to lay low and get to know everyone
1478 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Crypt:

So it's the first night of the game and the only person I've talked to is James. We used the mutual connection from former games and it seems like we'll be working together in this game. I know that for now I can use him, but I need to realize that someone like him will become a threat later in the game. I really like this tribe, so as long as we can make it through while winning challenges and with me forming tight bonds I should be good. I won't say this too confidently (bc I don't wanna jinx anything), but right now I've got my gameplan and I'm locked and loaded.
1477 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Crypt:

So towards the middle of round 1 my tribe says that Diola wants to team up against Fulani. That works with me, since all I want is to not be the first boot. I mean, this tribe seems like the best overall at challenges so I need to do my part to ensure my safety and show everyone that I came to compete. If the plan works fine, I should be safe and someone good from Fulani should be going home.
1477 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Paul:

Whats really tragic is that 2 fricking tribes literally ganged up on us which is so unfair, and I just hate that that happened. I do like my tribe suprisingly, i usually dont like 1 person but they're all ok i guess. I am close to Vincent, Brooke and Tito, I'd be very hapy with TJ being voted out first as I havent talked to him as much but I dont feel like throwing out a name just yet.
1477 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ismail:

Confessional 2: (Immunity Challenge + Exile Island)

So we just had the immunity challenge and I鈥檓 so happy we won! I鈥檓 miffed they went after us and we came 2nd and couldn鈥檛 get idol clues but at least it ain鈥檛 last.
Wes had the brilliant idea to work with Green tribe and gang up on Red and it worked!!!
They certainly targeted us so I鈥檓 glad we did 馃槀馃憢馃従.

Coming into Exile, I volunteered, hopefully I didn鈥檛 seem to eager to go. I鈥檝e never experienced it so I thought why not. Justin reply seemed sketchy af, I mean he turned up but Idk if his heart is gonna be in this game or not. He鈥檚 still first to go on my list.
I did work with Adam previously and have talked to some other members of the Green tribe so hoping they work out in case of swap.

I love the cast and the activity, it shows everyone is taking this seriously and it鈥檒l be a fun time.
I don鈥檛 like being away from the team chat but I doubt they鈥檙e gonna be talking a whole lot since we won.
In other news I鈥檝e searched high and low for the Hidden Immunity Idol but no luck yet, I鈥檓 gonna keep trying even without clues coz then it鈥檒l be been more sweeter if I find it, so my next priority is making sure we come 1st and not settle for 2nd to get that darn clue!

馃馃徑馃馃徑
1477 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Vincent:

Alright, last time my plan was to have loyal team from beggining until the end and do what it takes to keep my word to people who were honest to me. But this time im going to lie, cheat and promise to everyone im on their side but when one of those people would have to go i wont defend him this time and see how far i would go. my goal will be to be on right side of the vote. i wont take huge credit for moves but at least i try to be part of those moves. i promised to tj, ashley and brooke i will work with them but ashley doesnt seem to be sweet girl worth keeping around so i will propably have to turn my back on her unfortunately. i told almost everyone same thing that i dont want to go as much as i dont want to see ,,you'' going and i got deal with every person from my group that if i hear their name coming up i will let them know and they will warn me if i would be going. i have good feeling about tommorows tribal cause people likes my sense of humour and i showed i tried hard at immunity challenge so i hope they will keep me. brook told me to watch ashleys profile and showed me that ashley might be a bit weird person. brook seemed to be gunning for ashley and i was ok with that but when he exposed his plan at tribal it shows me that he could be unpredictable in the future. i cant align with leakers again like gonzalo was damnit xd, also i learned that i might need at least one emotional, straightforward player having my back like ashley or brook might be and someone smart and strong like tj. if 5 of us would made merge paul could be useful number for us cause he doesnt seem too sneaky and i dont know what to think about tito. if we would have 2 tribals i would vote out one of paul or tito and leave that person who would be easier to manipulate. so this first vote will be propably between ashley and brook
1477 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ:

Alright, here we go!!!
This game should be a lot of fun, I enjoyed this series the last time I played and I鈥檓 ready for yet another great game. (Hopefully with less votes against....)
Looking at my tribe, there aren鈥檛 really many people in close to. But after the chats I鈥檝e had with people I don鈥檛 think that鈥檒l be too much of an issue.
I鈥檝e tried my best to have everyone on the tribe that I鈥檝e spoken to make them feel like I鈥檓 their #1 and that we鈥檙e in the same boat.
Knowing Brooke before this back on her old account, that is certainly someone I鈥檇 love to work with in this game.
Getting to talk to Vincent, he seems to be a real chill dude and appears to be very honest with me, therefore making him someone I think I鈥檒l be able to trust. We discussed the vote in detail today and I鈥檓 hoping that鈥檒l secure ourselves as the two in the strongest position on this tribe.
Pablo is someone I kinda knew before this but wasn鈥檛 really close with, however we鈥檝e spoken and are working on the same side as of right now and I鈥檓 hoping that he鈥檒l be able to help me out in the future.
I鈥檓 a little scared of Tito. He鈥檚 been really chill and just normal to start off, but I know that fuse ain鈥檛 very long and I don鈥檛 want it to blow up in my face, so I鈥檒l keep a social distance from that for a little bit and hope that works out...
Ashley was nice to me, but has been anything but nice to Brooke (while yes Brooke targeted her first, Ashley Made it personal for no damn reason) which makes voting her out necessary to prove loyalty to Brooke and prevent that kinda shit on our tribe.

That being said, I cast my vote for Ashley tonight! Let鈥檚 hope I don鈥檛 see my name written down tonight... and hopefully not for a little while 馃構
1477 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Brooke:

im going to do something a little heinous. a little stupid

im publicly calling out ashley bc no one is willing to throw out a name so i want to give people something to hide behind

and the racist roblox gif gives me the perfect reason to frame her without making it look like a strategic choice

and it makes me look like someone who is emotional. i want people to think im the stupidest person in the world

this really isn't about the racist roblox gif. i mean its fucked up obviously but if there was an inactive on our tribe i wouldn't be doing this

im not long for this game lmao. but i suck at challenges so i was licked from the start given how active this cast is
1476 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brooke:

it's probably been two years since i last played a survivor group game (and actually took it seriously and paid attention and tried), so yeah i'm feeling a little rusty coming into this season. i don't even watch survivor anymore! i thought my tengaged phase was behind me but then coronavirus happened - so here i am...

i thought coming in that maybe i'd finally be able to be a competent fucking group game player and pull out a win for the first time since 2012. i've had a lot of life experiences in the last two years that have really changed me as a person in real life and i thought that maybe that growth in maturity would translate to a change in my approach to the game. but yeah that growth arc that i was hoping to achieve keeled over and died literally within an hour of the cast being revealed. the coolnarwhal88 has resurfaced

so our tribe lost. everyone's active on our tribe and there's only six of us - couple that with the fact that i'm way way way removed from the 'tengaged scene' AND that i'm unequivocally atrocious in challenges. with all those things in congruence, there's no denying that i'm a serious contender for first boot. but fuck that! i'm not getting voted out on the day my lord and savior jesus christ rose from the dead. absolutely the fuck not

talking to my tribemates right after the challenge, it was clear that no one wanted to be the one to put out a name. we're all active - we all get along pretty well - and it's day 2 so it's not like any lines have really been drawn yet. so what the fuck are we supposed to base our votes off of? i was feeling pretty licked - that is, until i scrolled through ashley's blurb. as soon as i saw the gif of that ROBLOX kkk lynching i knew it would be my best shot at getting out of the hole. it gave me the perfect opportunity to publicly pin someone else as the target for 'reasons beyond the game'. i don't want people to think that this is a strategic move- i want them to think this is purely out of social justice. i mean the gif IS fucked up, but i wouldn't have said anything about it if there was an easier person to target (like an inactive)

my hope is that me openly announcing my vote for ashley and why will be enough to spare me tonight. i know for a fact that people see me as a challenge liability. but i'm going to do my best into guilting people into voting for ashley. and by putting myself out there and making myself ashley's target, it's not like they have any risk of getting voted out if this were to somehow backfire. so it's a win for them, and it's a win for me - and it's probably a win for the world in general honestly. perish bitch
1476 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Vincent:

Im voting Ashley Kezley, Keshley Alshey... Ashley Kelsey

Ashley after first conversation reached out to tito me and tj and asked all of us individually to work together with her. But when she tried to throw Brook under the bus and lied that Brook has lots of friends on the other side when he didnt even though tito and ashley tried to convince me to vote for Brook with them i talked with Brook and realised Brook would be more loyal ally to me so i gave him all heads up about whats going on in the tribe and that we have to immadietaly talk with tj and pablo before they will lock their vote on Brook too. first we both spoke with tj individually and then me tj and brook convinced pablo to join us. we will leave tito outside of the loop because he might be really close with ashley so this vote will end up 4 ash 2 brook propably and ashley will go home or 5 1 if tito would realise whats going on
1476 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ralib:

Confessional: They wanted me to go to Exile Island but I  did NOT want to be the first one. I feel like that paints a target on your back especially when there鈥檚 only 6 people on a tribe. Right now I鈥檓 just trying to lay low and help my tribe in challenges the best I can.
1476 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
-- Ashley gets 18th --
1476 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nikki:

*sits in the sand and smiles looking at the camera*
I'm super happy with the tribe I'm on so far and with how the game is going in general. I kind of wanted to go into the game with more of a quiet behind the scenes strategy. Usually when I talk to much people think I'm "playing too hard" and I ended up not getting very far. I just want to be cool, calm and collected and let other people come to me. I just want to play an UTR game and be sneaky sneaky.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/3Ap8pVOJA7TvW/giphy.gif
*smiles and runs a hand through my hair*
I'm glad we won the first immunity challenge because obviously none of us want to go home first, and I wasn't able to show up to the challenge. I currently am in an alliance with Ismail, Kat and Wes on the Diola Tribe and I'm also really close with Ralib on the Bambouk tribe. I don't know how long I could reasonably work with Ismail. He's a sweet kid, but he talks a lot and seems friendly with everyone. That's just really dangerous for me long term, but I just right now need numbers going into these upcoming tribals. Hopefully we end up winning some!

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!