This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Senegal Confessionals

Topic » Senegal Confessionals

1482 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
— Adam gets 9th —
1482 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

CF: ok new plan, i think I have to vote Kat this round to prove to James and TJ I’m with them 100%. I hate doing this because Kat has been really good to me but the only way people are going to take me to the end is if I burn bridges and make it seem like the jury won’t vote me because they are bitter
1482 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Soooo Adam left yesterday as expected, people decided to take the second shot at him, RIP him as he was a close ally, but I guess it ultimately is what it is. Him leaving 5-3-1 didn’t SHOCK me, I’d have thought 6-3 but Nick self voted hence the 5-3-1.

TJ wins immunity in one of my favourite challenges Jump the Gun because Nick lowkey screwed us all which was annoying but at the same time kinda hilarious.

So initially when like talking to Justin, we discussed the possibility of just doing Vincent, an easy vote, people have wanted him gone for a couple days now.  I knew I didn’t want him gone, but yeah.

Today I decided I was gonna go for Kat. I think my plan is to attempt to ‘run’ the game for as long as I can, even though that may end tonight.

Wes told me that Justin told him he has an idol, and Wes has been telling me about the updates in Justin wanting to target me, which is like yeah definitely happening now.

I made a Final 4 chat with Nick, TJ and Wes, because that’s WHAT I intend the F4 to be, and excluding idols definitely could happen. Us 4 + Vincent are voting Kat tonight. I’ve a decent relationship with Vincent because we have been in the minority together like when the Nikki vote happened and then again yesterday, so that’s working for us. Plus I told Vincent that Justin was targeting him, to prove he was saying the same to us both.

MY plan is:
8th - Kat
7th - Tito/Vincent. I’d prefer it to be Tito, but my 4 may want Vincent.
6th - Do a 2-2 split on Justin along with Tito/Vincent, whichever is here, in the hopes Justin uses the idol this day.
5th - Justin

Then my 4 make Final 4. I’m reassuring Nick of the F2 we made day 1, whilst also going to intend Wes views me as his F2, though it may be TJ I’m uncertain currently.

Tonight I vote for KAT. I need to survive, I need to look out for myself. IF I leave tonight, which does seem quite possible, I think I’ll have been idoled out 5*-4. I’m hoping no one on my side leaked, if they DID I’ll be curious as to WHO because I don’t think it’d be the smartest choice for them, but we will see.

I just hope to make Final 8. If I make Final 8, then I’ll be in an alright spot. Because a blindside would’ve happened. Whilst I PARTIALLY just want to blindside Justin with the idol, I feel that’s a perfect chance to leak to him and him idol me out, but I don’t THINK he’d play his idol on someone else, hence the choice to go for Kat. I’m really hoping this works. I also thought I was like mates with Justin, which I guess we still are this is just a game-related thing, but I want him to fully betray me first, then when I do it in return — if I survive to have the opportunity — then I can say I was just removing the knife in my back and returning it to its owner. Ok that was extreme I just find that quote from Christine in BB16 kinda funny and support.
1482 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Ok I just told Justin I'm voting him because he was told that, so I said I am because he's voting me.

So hopefully we're flushing an idol tonight, but we'll see. Surviving is my main priority.
1482 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Kat gets 8th ---
1481 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

CF: Im casting my vote for Vincent FINALLY, all 5 other people said they’re voting for Vincent so I’m pretty sure he’s going 6-1!! But if anyone were to make a move on me it would be this tribal so I am very worried. Luckily I have my idol in my pocket so if I have any doubts tonight I will be playing it
1481 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Kat left last night in a 6-2 vote, I expected it to be 5-3 but Tito loyal king didn’t vote me, so we blindsided a blindside effectively. I also told Justin just before vote reading I was voting him when I learnt he had an idol, and therefore he FLUSHED one. Though Wes is telling me he has ANOTHER, which is frustrating but yeah.

Tito won immunity, I was one point off which is a RIP but yeah. Also paints a bit more of a target on my back. Sorry this CF is spam typed as it’s 8 minutes till votes due right NOW and I’m certain what way this is going to go.

So initially the plan even I created was to vote for Vincent, however I’m now torn on it. Learning Justin has another idol puts so much more into question. I now also know Wes has the merge idol, though apparently — the screenshot he sent stated — it expires after F7, so he would supposedly be playing it tonight.

When the vote was gonna be 6-1 Vincent leaving, I’m just uncertain if I trust that happening when Justin has an idol. Although I DOUBT Justin would play it on someone else, let alone someone he lacks a relationship in like Vincent, it would kinda be smart as it’s one of the last chances to make a move he is going to get.

My plan NOW is for me to vote Justin with Vincent, which Justin cannot stay mad at considering he came for me just yesterday, with the rest of my alliance of 4 voting for Vincent. Justin and Tito are SUPPOSEDLY doing Vincent, but I’m just not certain.

So my plan is if there are 3 votes Vincent (Nick/TJ/Wes), 2 votes for Justin (Vincent/I) and then 2 votes I’d GUESS TJ (Justin/Tito) though possibly Wes, and I guess possibly Nick/I, then if Vincent DOES get idoled we supposedly have it backed-up so that Justin would leave in a revote, or initial if they were to vote Wes, 3*-2*-2.

There is a chance Nick flipped, but like I’ve still got a final 2 with him that I trust, and I don’t see him flipping, but Wes is sceptical so I guess it’s a chance. I have talked over MY plan with Wes and he agreed it makes sense, so I’m HOPING this is going to work. I think Vincent will leave tonight, but truly no clue. It’s a messy game, people are constantly scrambling, and yeah it’s very unpredictable to be honest. But my guess is Vincent leaves. If not Vincent, I’d guess TJ. Third guess is Justin, I guess fourth is me.

I vote JUSTIN tonight. I really like him on a personal level but yesterday made me feel less bad about this, purely a game move, I hope he can respect it. I should be voting him at F6 anyway, if Vincent leaves tonight, but I guess we will see. Let the fireworks commence!
1481 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

CF: so I came up with a plan to test Justin’s loyalty and I showed him a fake screenshot of me finding the idol. But the screenshot is fake because it says it expires at final 7 instead of final 5. As soon as I told him he leaked it to the entire cast. This shows me he was gunning for me this tribal! The reason I switched it to final 7 tribal is because now everyone thinks I have to play it tonight so nobody will vote for me.

When really I won’t actually play it tonight and nobody will think I have it next tribal because they all are convinced it expires tonight.
1481 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Vincent gets 7th ---
1480 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

CF: WOW i feel like I desperately needed that immunity or I would’ve been targeted once again this tribal. Now, I’m guaranteed final 4 because of my idol!! It’s crazy to me that I’m 1 immunity win away from final 3. MY #1 goal moving forward is to bring TJ to final 4 with me because I know he would never vote for me and he straight up said I would take you to final 3
1480 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ:

While I know I can get myself to f3 with that group of 4, I need to get myself into a position where i can win the game. And making big moves and taking out big players can help me get to that point. If Nicky and I stick together we can hopefully do what we want to do and possibly get ourselves into the best position where I can win in a FTC scenario.
1480 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ:

This move is really hard to make. It really sucks.
Do I think this is the best GAME move? Probably. Do I think this is the best move to make friends? No...
Wes is definitely the type of person to get really mad over this, so I’m worried as to what’s gonna happen and the blowout from this tribal. But I also know sticking with the alliance would’ve gotten me to a 0 vote finalist scenario, because right now there’s no reason for anyone to think of voting me because of how much I’ve played UTR, and it’s always hard to explain a game at FTC because a lot of people have their minds made up once you make it to that point. So adding to my resume + now about to most likely go to final 5 without my name ever being written down will be my biggest accomplishment. I’m gonna have to do a LOT of damage control after this with Wes to secure him and his idol and to have him help me both in this game and continue our friendship outside of this game. I’m not trying to make this move to go against Wes but to put myself in a position where I can win this game, because right now I don’t see how I can make it there and not be seen as a simple sheep and a non-player.
My biggest worry is the possibility of 2 idols being in the game at final 5. I know Wes has the merge idol, but it’s also very possible Justin has the Diola idol as well as having Fulani. Now, I don’t know this for sure because he never had any idol clues while at Diola but it’s not outside the realm of possibility, and he did tell Wes that it was indeed the case. In that scenario I may end up one of only 2 people left exposed at f5 tribal if Nicky/Tito won immunity and both Wes and Justin use idols on themselves, causing myself to have a 50% chance of going home. Wes said he’d use the idol on me if he wins f5 immunity, but I don’t know if that will still be the case after this tribal is over. In an ideal world, Wes wins immunity and I convince him to still trust me and I have an idol played on me and vote Justin at that tribal. Then either Justin saves himself and takes out Tito basically securing f3 for me or goes home in which I still have a super likely shot of making it to the f3.... so let’s see how this works out
1480 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Vincent left 5-2 yesterday, which was one of the expected outcomes, cool chill, I’m sat in Final 6 with my Final 4.

However then it drastically hit me. 3 of my final 4 have not received votes all game. Excluding Nick’s self-vote. Like ugh that’s frustrating, I’m the ONE who HAS. I need these people to start receiving otherwise they got an extra bonus to their jury case!

Wes won immunity, kinda chill, yeah that’s another win under his belt but more reason for the jury to tell him he ‘ReLiEd On iMmUniTiEs’ soooo yeah!

Our 2-2 split plan seems to work. Though MY biggest concern is WHAT WAS ON EXILE. SURELY SOMEONE has to have had something now, yet nobody has stated that they received anything, nor has anything from exile been played, so it’s kinda nerving. I mean lowkey for me the preferred outcome is that Justin and Tito, one of them has an extra vote and they 3-2-2 out like I guess TJ because I don’t want it to be me and Nick is my Final 2. But then another part of me wants them to be voting one another, for the purpose of ‘playing it safer’ for me. But yeah I’ve no clue how to make the end with 2 people where NO ONE has received 0 votes, so that will be a battle, but like just because I’ve received votes someone else hasn’t doesn’t mean they deserve to beat me, it’s just something getting in my head I suppose.

I feel my biggest competition to WIN is Wes, just because people viewed him as like the ringleader, even though literally from F8 onwards I’ve basically controlled the game, so yeah. But equally that may not be such a positive thing that I HAVE as juries on tengaged now are often bitter, so it would certainly suck to lose as a result of it being a bitter jury. But we will see.

Tonight I vote for TITO. I do feel bad as I’ve voted him previously and he hasn’t voted me at all yet this game, but my alliance decided how they were splitting — I ensured I didn’t jump how I was voting straight away — so I was fine just voting with the one vote that was left, which was a Tito vote!

Nick and Wes are voting for Justin, TJ and I are voting for Tito. Either will be a 3-3, or a 2-2-2, unless someone has like an extra vote via exile which wouldn’t shock me, I just hope they don’t come for me if they DO have one. Because whilst I may be a bigger threat to win, it’d be dumb to leave the two people without a vote all game untouched, but yeah I guess we’ll see. I’m hoping for the best. I don’t know if Justin has an idol. SOMEONE has the Funali one, unless they left with it, so that part of me thinks Justin does, but hopefully he plays it tonight and then Tito would leave. Or if he doesn’t, he should leave with it in his pocket. I guess we will see. If I survive F6, which the only way I shouldn’t is if I get screwed over by like an extra vote or something — as I DON’T think anyone in my F4 is flipping, at least not right now, so we will see, then I’ll write a like loose plan for Finale night between now and tomorrow.
1480 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- James gets 6th ---
1477 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Wes:

Final CF: AHHH I CANT BELIEVE I JUST PULLED THAT OFF. I WAS CLEARLY THE BIGGEST threat in the final 4 yet tj and Tito KEPT ME? That’s a good way to sum up my dominant social game this season. I really ran this entire game start to finish and I did it with ease. Thank you will and Richard for hosting this awesome season. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Y’all are really good hosts!!

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!