This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

1769 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Barbra gets 18th ---
1765 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

Honestly, I am really content with my spot in the game right now. The tribe swap ended up being quite beneficial to me. I rose from the bottom and landed quite squarely in the middle of this new tribe. Kat and Absol are sticking together as a duo, Cody and Brandon are teaming up from being on the bottom, and it leaves Ruffles and I on the outs as sort of solo players, though still with connections to the Kelly alliance. I told everyone I wanted to target Ruffles at our first tribal and I have a multitude of reasons behind that. Ruffles hardcore threw me under the bus right before the tribe swap, and eliminating Ruffles make it so I am in the best position on the tribe with both sides having to vie for my vote for majority. However, Absol and Kat quickly shifted the target from Ruffles to Brandon. I don't know if this shift was with malicious intentions or not toward me, but either way I am not down for this vote. Brandon and I have talked a lot more thank anyone else in this game just in the time since the tribe swap and I know if he leaves, I put myself at risk of leaving next if Ruffles tries to target me. Plus if I continue to stick with the alliance from my original tribe, I'm destined to be an early to mid jury boot since I'm so obviously on the bottom of it. I'm literally not in the chat that they have with everyone else. Due to this, I know it's time to make my move. Absol, Kat, and Ruffles are likely voting Brandon, so I got Cody and Brandon to target Ruffles and I plan on voting with them. I highly doubt Absol and Kat would go to rocks for Ruffles and I feel like I can formulate a good excuse for my "betrayal".  I hope that they don't go to rocks though, since that could end really badly for me. However, regardless of whether or not this plan works, I am preparing myself for the backlash since I am practically sticking my neck out right now to save public enemy number one. I'm ready for that though, I know that I have to at least try to make a move because I am walking down the road to death and I need to change my fate in this game.
1765 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

So it looks like I have no cards left to play. I’m completely on my own and I know that I’m going home tonight… or am I?

https://i1.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/Sandra-Game-Changers-queen-dont-get-crown-just-cause.gif?resize=268%2C290

I was swapped onto a tribe with a 5-1 disadvantage when you look solely at old tribal lines. But I’ve put in a LOT of work to keep myself safe, and I really think it might pay off. I’ve formed a very close relationship with Max, even going as far as flirting with him to make him comfortable with me. I’ve learned so much about him, some of which I probably shouldn’t. If we ever have  Max Trivia competition, I’ll DEFINITELY be pulling through. As strange as it seems, I actually do really like Max and trust him, and I am hoping he doesn’t let me down tonight. And coming into this game I knew Cody and I would work together as we are both unanimous winners and friends, so with him that’s two. And with Max on board, I’ve got three votes. And I have this cute little Steal a Vote advantage which gives me ANOTHER vote to keep myself safe. Absol, Ruffles and Katherine have been absolutely horrible to me ever since the swap. Ruffles has not said one word to me at all and has harassed me in the main chat. Absol told me straight up that he’s voting me out and sees no reason to keep me around (funny how he had nothing to say back in the Final Four of Zambia when I had all the power and could take his ass out). And Katherine has been SO extra in terms of lying to my face. Not only has she told me that she’s willing to vote off Absol, but she’s also said that she wants to work with me moving forward. Girl… the only one you were playing with that one was yourself. Bye.

Tonight I know that I have potentially four votes, it’s just a matter of how to use them at this point. One option is splitting the votes onto two of the three to avoid any idol passing shenanigans. This would leave the vote 2-2-2, with myself and the two people we decide to vote for having two votes. This leaves Cody and Max in the majority, and voilà! We’re able to get a number out. The other option is we go all in on one person with four to quickly gain the majority. Both of these are great because it will appear as if one of the trio flipped to our side and was in on the plan. But there IS a third option that’s a little riskier, which is not using the steal a vote this round and going 3-3. Max and I really doubt that the trio, and ESPECIALLY Absol, will go to rocks for each other as their primary loyalties are to Kelly. This way we can keep the steal a vote for next round and change it from a 3-2 vote to a 3-2-1 split vote to avoid any idols being played, especially since they are more likely to be played next round after Max is exposed for flipping. But with this there is always the risk that the trio is dumb and will go to rocks even though I won’t be eligible to be voted out anymore, which, seeing as how they have been mindlessly following Kelly this entire game, they really might be a possibility. But part of my work with Cody and Max has been convincing them that there only chance of winning is to go to rocks, so I think that they might be fine with this. Each of these has pros and cons, and I have no idea what I’ll be doing tonight just yet. I just hope that this isn’t the end of the road for me. I have so much game left to play and so much to prove, and I really hope I get the chance to show that.

Tonight’s going to be a huge gamble, but fuck it. I’m going all in.
1765 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

Tyler is actually just my extra vote this season that can be voted out in place of me and help me find idols. I adore him as a person because he's super down to earth, incredibly nice and fun to talk to but he has completely checked out of this game and now works for me. Julian made a huge mistake  letting this guy go when he voted for literally anybody but kelly lmao. Now I convinced him to take guesses at the idol for me and he said he'll give me the idol if he does find it. Either he's a reincarnation of Russel Hantz or I just got double the guesses for idol hunting.

I pray to God we dont go to tribal again though because unless James and Julian decide Viv is a better vote then Tyler is gone and there's not much I can do about it. Unless we find the idol then I really wouldn't mind playing on him to both keep him here and take out Julian or Viv. I'm kinda worried with the decision i made to take out Seth because Julian and James are actually so tight its scary but I do think it was the safer option of what I was presented with. If we dont go back to tribal then the decision was very good BUT if we see tribal again then I am kinda fucked. Well, I think Tyler leaves before I do but still it's not gonna be a good situation. I did not want the vote to tie though because even the slight chance of going,to rocks this early is terrifying.

Trust list:
1. Tyler - I mean, duh.
-gap-
2. James - I really want to trust him but its dwidling the more we talk
3. Viv - I mean she at least will target Tyler first
4. Julian - well, he is just so hard to talk to. This is why I always vote him out the second I get the chance so I better not regret saving his ass this tribal.
1765 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine: Confession: I was wrong. I didn't see Max as a betrayer but he proved himself to be one. An extreme failure of the betrayer species actually. Not only he failed to get Ruffles out, he revealed his dirty true colors and get what he deserved - an instant karma, as I like to say. He is cancelled.
1765 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Max gets 17th ---
1765 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

This game isn’t going my way at all. Max, Brandon, And myself had a final 3 and that didn’t even last 24 hours and I’m pretty bitter about it. In season 5 I really didn’t take the chance to get to know max and this time I was really pumped up to work with him but that stupid ass chatzy screws me over. All of the people that I can use are leaving and Kelly and his crew are just gonna steam roll. If we can’t make anything happen it’s not even about winning it’s about seeing how long we can survive. And right now I feel like I’m on borrowed time.

Another swap and Brandon and I get David and Raul. Me and Raul went Final 2 on James’ game back on season 1 so I have some experiences with him, kids a beast and I can definitely work with him. And David who seems like a really nice guy who is very well educated in this game. So all and all I’ve gained 2 close people. And then there’s Brandon my ride or die in this game. He’s the real one man. No offence to you or production but I hate this cast. It’s full of the most stupid, dickhead, fuckin stupid people . Guaranteed Kelly’s crew isn’t even cool in real life. There is someone who calls themselves ruffles for fuck sakes and they act all cool whenever something goes there way. But there time is coming. Also we have absol who is a legit fuckin crack head. Like I bet he’s snorting as we speak. I can’t stand him and when he comes at me I just think he’s acting a lot cooler then he is because he’s a dude but he’s acting like a woman. And then we have Benjamin himself. Fuckin moron and I don’t even care if any of this shit is offensive because I can’t stand any of them they are all dudes who act like chicks so whenever they come at me I just laugh because they are stupid. And I know that’s offensive but I really dislike this cast man.

Other than that I’m playing like absolute dog shit right now just trying to survive as long as possible. The whole double champ thing might have to wait for a season with Normal functioning humans because this is just stupid. I’m staying loyal to Brandon and if we get to final 2 and he smokes me so be it because I can’t be fake to these guys . I really hate all of Kelly’s crew. You fucked up Will. I’m just kidding but you kinda did.
1765 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Ok so this has been a mess.

Tribe swap, I was really happy with my new tribe as they are ALL people I like. Spot the issue? They are ALL people I like.

Initially Sagar and I felt in the middle, with Skinny, Clair, Jayson and Tyler one side, with Julian and Viv the other.

When we lost, Sagar then informed me of a 5 person chat consisting of the four on the side I mentioned above.

Initially they say to vote Viv, then changed to Julian where I believe they are now.

The issue is like I don't want Julian or Viv to go, but if they stay it means I go.

Everyone has been so odd today, and it is honestly making me greatly paranoid. Clair says where nothing comes from, yet when I do not say where something came from, Skinny goes off.

Sagar wanted to possibly flip it to Clair, but that just was not gonna work I do not think.

Ultimately, I will be voting TYLER tonight. I really like Tyler but now he seemingly dislikes me, PLUS I'm not in that 5 alliance so they should not expect me to vote with them! I THINK Julian leaves 5-3, but I really do not know.
1765 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Clair gets 16th ---
1765 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

Apparently rock draws are in fashion. Everyone's drawing rocks so why not me? Like I swear this is Survivor: BB6 edition with how split the game is. I bet my side is actually the friendship in this analogy but that's okay cause Maggie did that the win in the end. I don't care if people hate me if I have the W.

I'm actually pretty upset to see Clair go because I really did see a future for us to work together but the rocks have spoken. That tribal did make me slightly more confident that maybe the Luxor idol wasn't found and is just not in play because I imagine James or Julian would have played it if they had it. I wont count it out completely because last time I did that Clair idoled out James. I love that my side is losing numbers because that means less work for me later but I am annoyed that its people I could see myself working with. Why can't Brandon, Jayson and Raul be the ones going on back to back? Regaurdless I'm stuck with what I have so I will make it work.

The NCK finally found where the idol should be and then threw a pity party for themselves since they know the other side has it... Obviously I joined in on that because I'm very broken up by the fact that the Kelly stans all somehow found the idol before we did. What a sad week.

Okay but for real I had to do my best job pretending to be sad and that got really hard when we began discussing if we should pass off Brandons advantage or not. Brandon proposed the idea of passing his vote steal to Jayson to ensure that our people stay for at least this vote which I thought was a great ideabut Brandon was unsure because of the idol. I obviously LOVE this idea because I know the other side doesnt actually have the idol AND it does allow for the sides to even out some but it doesn't emd the feud. I did my best to support the idea but not be too gunho so I didnt upset Cody who was not a fan. I think I did a good job of not blowing my idol cover but still getting my way and seeming neutral.

This kind of split game really helps players like me who arent the bottom of one alliance but they arent the biggest threat either so I wanna keep things as even as possible without actually having to flip. Its so easy for me to villainize Kelly and make her my biggest target so that my side trusts me but the people on the other side think I'm only against Kelly. I've obviously got a relationship with James/Julian/Viv/Sagar because I told them all that I am not against them, its just kelly or its just the way the game is moving so none of them wanna target me and they're potential allies for down the line. I just recently had a good conversation with Absol where we agreed that flipping now is stupid but we know who the real targets are. So honestly as ling as everyone knows Kelly is my main target, I'm in no trouble and I still have options for when this deadlock bullcrap ends.

I think I'm positioned well but I NEED one of my side to survive this vote so the game doesn't become too lopsided so lets pray Brandon goes through with his plan and that Jayson can pull it off.
1765 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession: I have something better than an immunity idol. Its a shell I found on the beach. She is magical and super lucky, and I literally get rid off Max and Clair because of her! #MagicalSeaShell
1765 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Ok so my confessional regarding yesterday.

Honestly props to Clair, Tyler, Skinny and Jayson, they seriously tried playing us. Mental to think I was like so close to being 4-3-1'd out the game.

Anyway rockdraw happened, Clair left. Good week for me honestly. Sagar, Julian, Viv and I have majority.

We lose, that's fine as we have majority! Just needed to ensure no idol was played on whoever we voted.

I called with Skinny, and we cleared the air which was amazing. He also informed me about if him, Jayson and Tyler were 4-3 minority he would receive a power from someone else on his side. I doubted it, he told me to tell no one but I called Sagar later and informed him then so yeah. Nothing arose from it really though.

Then, we decided to go with Tyler. Honestly, Julian really nearly self-voted himself out the game which I would have SCREAMED at, but logged in with 1 min until vote reveal so honestly quite iconic!

So boom, Tyler left 4-3. We then won immunity so a nice night off!

Merge is ahead soon, I know the idol on this tribe is claimed, I THINK by the 'other side' to the side I'm associated with, Kelly's side.
1765 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Tyler gets 15th ---

David:

Well damn. Brandon didn't pass his advantage.I would say I'm upset but now that we lost, I'm really not. I feel incredibly insecure with Raul so the fact that he cant flip on his own to take me out is reassuring. He would need either Brandon or Cody to flip as well because of the vote steal (assuming its real ofc). If Brandon manufactured this whole vote steal then I'm going,to have a cow. We'll see though.

Anyway the vote is a clear 4-4 split as everyone was indicating (or at least as far as I'm aware) but with Brandons advantage it will be 5-3. This means the only way that Kellys minions can win the vote is if they play and idol. The problem is they only potentially have one idol because I have our tribes idol. We were discussing this and Brandon kept bringing up the fact that we have to plan for two idols and I couldn't argue against it. This means that we kinda had to write kelly off as a potential vote and decide who to vote from there.

I was actually okay with not voting Kelly because that keeps the main target in the game AND it keeps my main enemy in the game so everyone knows I'm not after them, I'm after Kelly. We (Brandon, Cody and I) then went on call and talked things out. They kept going all over the place of who to vote so I finally said we needed to use the vote steal on Kelly and NOT vote for him because they would get scared and most lilely use it on him. In reality I said that because I know Kelly is the one that potentially has the idol so I'd rather we not put votes that way. Then I sat back and let them discuss because I really didnt care who went. Eventually Raul hopped on call and suggested Ruffles which I think is stupid but I am going along with it.

My only hope is that A) they dont play an idol on Ruffles (I think kelly totally might too) and B) they dont decide to put their votes on me cause I really don't wanma go with an idol in my pocket. I think me or Cody are most likely to receive votes so I just have to hope the little work I put in with Kat and Absol pays off. I just hope that stealing Kelly's vote scares him into using the idol on himself because that would be BRILLIANT. Imagine flushing an idol and getting one of them out. WOW!

I am fairly nervous this,tribal but I'm,doing my best to remain calm. This really is the first tribal where I feel I could be in danger. I don't have any control and I dont like it.

Trust list:
1. Brandon (I don't want him in this game but I do recocnize that as long as I play the role of sheep, he'll keep me around. Brandon is predictable and predictable players are good. he has too many connections which is why I'm thinking my idol may just have to be the brandon slayer.)

2. Cody (we vibe super well, don't know how close we are just yet but I like him)

3. Raul (he keeps becoming more and more sketch every day)

4. Absol (I hate him less than the others)

5. Kat (we talked. Can't say the same for Kelly and Ruffles)

6. Kelly (at least I knkw where he stands)

7. Ruffles (ew)
1765 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession: Okay, Im so pissed at Sagar and Viv right now, cause they had the perfect opportunity to throw and then split the votes and waste their idol. Now everything may go down! I really hope we are going to rocks tonight, cause I don't believe they will use the idol correctly.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!