This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

1776 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1776 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

I know I don't even know if I made the cast but I have ab addiction to confessionals and I need to rant about Brandon.

So Brandon and I have a big history. We literally always work together and actually do some damage but I can NEVER come out on top because he literally snows every single person he works with. I find him incredibly fun to play with but also extremely annoying. The two biggest examples I can remember are one time that we made finals and he won and then once in bigbens where he just floored everyone 😒

So, assuming both he and I are on the season, I need to put in the work way early on with people to trust me over him because once he gets ahold of someone there is no getting them back. My only fear is that I know he gets in people's heads and everything gets back to him somehow. Its really risky taking him out. He also always seems to have am idol. UGH the game literally hasnt started and I'm already dreading playing with that guy, He's so damn good.

Regardless, if I do get on the season I'm going to play far more cutthroat than before. There hopefully won't be another Harry to make me blindly loyal so I can make the moves needed to get to the end. I think I perfected my social game last time so I dont really need to change anything there, I just need to make sure I beat out Brandons phenomenal social game which may be kinda difficult. Strategically I want to think through moves just a bit more and make sure I know when I need to push my agenda so I dont make a mistake like losing Keizo at f7 last time. I'm super excited and honored to even be considered for the season and I'm beyond ready to get back into the game after my little hiatus.
1776 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Cheers for accepting me Will! first vivor game back in a few months, honoured to have been asked to play.

Ok so S1 I was PUSHED when I got Cirie-d but hoping to go better this time. Let's start with quick cute cast assessment.

Akhenaten (Brown Buffs):
- James (J2999) - it is what it is.
- Max (Novamax243) - kinda king rly I do support.
- Gavin (greyconverse) - I like tbh, but Kelly doesn't and a group Kelly made 0.2 mins in means he's probz first boot
- Ruffles (wavy_lays) - don't know them tbh
- Absol (Absol) - also a kinda king tbf! deffo can work with him
- Tim (lionsden121) - frequently up and down, solid atm i believe so definite ally I think.
- Kelly (kelly0412) - alrighty legend, deffo will work together for quite a bit i think!
- Katherine (Katherinee_) - never spoken to
- Tyler (VanHow10) - King. I rly like him and trust him!
- Julian (TheSexiestDude990) - Julian and i are so up and down oooof. No clue how this turns out.
- Cody (Raydiz33) - brotherrrrr, great guy, probz fave on the tribe.

Bahariya (Sky Blue Buffs):
- David (DavidM7) - LEGEND. Sad we aren't together, but king,
- Sagar (obscurity) - Yes bægar i love him, king
- Brandon (brandonrichie) - another king! all these kings on OT :((
- HC (HeatherChandIer) - Don't know
- Ryan (Iceey) - I like Ryan, definitely someone for me to b loyal to
- Skinny (CocoaBean) - Kinggggggg, snaps period.
- Barbra (BarbraStreisand) - no clue where we stand but idt he likes me
- Vivian (ElectraViv) - never spoken
- Clair (haycsclair) - Yessss i like Clair. Our last game didn't end well but always room for improvement!
- Jayson (BBlover96) - this legend, yes i like him
- Raul (MrBird) - Raul my king. Hope we get to play together.

So all in all like half the cast is amazing, others idrk tbh! Interested to see how this plays out, but gonna give it my all.
1776 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Skinny:

Pre-Interview: I think I have a lot to prove coming into this season, despite being a winner. Although, you, the viewers, saw what I did during my season and (most likely) respected the way I played, my peers on the jury did not. Thankfully, I was still able to win because I know how to work a final tribal in combination with Tim's awful social game/poor final tribal skills, however, I think I would have lost had Tim been less of an idiot. Even if I did play the better game, a 'better version' of Tim would have beaten me, and what I learned from that was people's first instinct is to dismiss more quiet, calculative game play. This season, I want to take more out in the open risks and prove that I am a dynamic player, regardless if I win or not (as I have nothing left to prove in that aspect - I already won!). I can play aggressive, too. Since I already won, I'm here to play, not necessarily win.

I would like to also note, however, that I have work/internship from 10-6 EST time, so my hours to strategize will be more limited. But I will do my best.
1776 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler:

What's up, y'all?

My name is Tyler and this is my first all stars experience here on tengaged!! I think it's going to be brief.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm kind of a lame game bot, tbh. I always come into group games telling myself that I need to play a slower, more social game and I never, ever get more than a day or two in before my itchy little trigger finger sets something off. My previous season went like this, basically:

- Found the immunity idol at f9 and flipped on the majority at f8 by planning and then betraying a split vote to send home my number 2 ally, Brittany, 4-3-1
- Lost my number 1 ally, Zach, the very next round thanks to some profoundly questionable play on my part.
- Used my idol at 6 to force the majority to flip on each other and send Akshay to ponderosa with an idol in his pocket
- won immunities at f5 & f4 to dodge votes that definitely would have ended my game
- lost final immunity and couldn't convince Zyler to take me to the end over Mich due to aforementioned dogshit social game

So that's me in a nutshell. Almost good enough, sometimes.

I'm completely unfamiliar with most of the people in the game, but I strongly dislike several of them. Like half the cast is here because we blew up the game. The rest are here because they're mean. I don't think this game has to be mean and people who do really kinda bother me. I'm obviously going to play with whichever allies suit my game the best, but I'm going to be super inclined to flip on the majority if that majority includes, like, Kelly from my tribe or some of the people from the other group.

The people I do know, I feel good about:

- JAMES is in my top tier of people I've met on tg. I love this dude. We work really well together. Good head on his shoulders, excellent social game. Has never had me in his end game plans. I want to play with James as far as possible.
-TIM and I have two prior group games together. In the first, we were bitter enemies and finished 6th and 4th. In the second, we were close allies until he cut me at 3 to win the game, which we both understood we would do to each other at that point. So in both, I've been extremely loyal to my allies. I did blow off his invitations for his group games when I was not really playing on here but hopefully the loyalty thing trumps that.
JULIAN - Julian was in that same game with Tim and me, and Julian and I butted heads the whole time basically. I was dishonest with him more than once, but I respect him a lot and I'm v optimistic that starting together will allow us to play together and be really dangerous in this game. I haven't discussed alliances with anyone yet, but in a perfect world Julian will be my number 1 in this game.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but fucking BarbraStreisand is back! Garbage player, garbage person. The only thing I disliked about my first season was having to deal with such a total asshole and in this cast, it looks like she's not even the most problematic. I really, really, really hope I don't have to be on a tribe with Barb ever again. So we'll probably swap together like tomorrow.
1776 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

Not gonna do a cast assessment just yet cause I still have to meet a few more people but don't you worry, shell be coming.

Anyway welcome back your favorite crackhead and friend DAVID. Since you last saw me I graduated high school and now I'm a BiG kId and I'm ready to make bIg mOvEZ! I also feel I have improved my social game in terms of being able to branch out to more people and really get a grasp on the game. I'm more mature as a player and a person.

I know I complained pre-season about Brandon but I'm actually pleasently surprised with him. I mean he's certainly got too much pull over our tribe already and I dont trust him one bit, BUT I need to make it to the merge so sheeping him npw isnt a terrible idea. The only way I turn on him is if someone else presents the idea because last time I tried spearheading a move against him, I got cut.

Anyway the rest of my tribe seems chill. I avpided the witch that is Kelly amd I feel like I can actually maybe do something with Tommy even tho he most definetly hates me. I am real tight with Ryan (although he's one of the annoying Brandon's Bitchesâ„¢) and I know Raul is a potential partner (but once again, probably one of Brandons Bitchesâ„¢) so at this point I'm content riding with them until a swap. Sagar is a challenge beast so I think we have a good shot to win challenges as well. Overall I'm feeling fairly secure so lets hope that doesn't change. Also I spoke to Seth and Jayson and they seem okay. I dont know them too well quite yet.

Well, until the time is right and I can forge my own patch, consider me one of Brandon's Bitches™. Meaning from here on out I must consult Brandon before I'm allowed to even send in confessionals. Cant risk making him upset even if no one is going to see it ☺.
1775 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler:

Good morning, y'all. It's day two. Or maybe one? In any event, I'm super paranoid that the game has already passed me by.

Yesterday was an unexpectedly long work day and I knocked out on the couch within like fifteen seconds of getting home. Which means I haven't talked to anybody from the game in about 24 hours. In fact, exactly 24 hours because my Lyft ride receipt from yesterday came in right this second. Even that conversation was with Tim, who I think will want to play with me anyway.

I'm going to have to ignore my job quite a bit today. It's imperative that I meet new people before the challenge.

I did get the time to start checking out the past seasons and I'm noticing a trend: will's survivor is mostly messy but a small core group usually gets its least active member to the end and that person wins. So, I know what I need to do to win this thing. Problem is that that plan hinges on my social game, which we've covered.

There's talk in the group chat of an alliance having maybe come together to remove Kelly from the game. If that's true, it makes me nervous that I haven't been brought in. I'd fucking love to vote Kelly out. Is Kelly Benjamin? If not, they're both terrible.

On the other hand, I don't need to be part of an alliance now if I can be the person people need when that alliance fractures. That's the plan for now. Just get enough people to a place where they want me here for one more round, every time.

I'm seriously considering grabbing the whatever advantage thing at the challenge, btw. I think it would be stupid, but I really can't stand Kelly
1775 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

I literally take back everything I said avout liking my tribe.

Brandon is still the same control freak that he's always been and he literally manipulates everyone into trusting him. Ryan and Jayson somehow found me sketch after I said I would be happy for them getting the envelope. Like I talked to two damn people about it, how in the hell is that sus? THEN HC for literally no reason at all took the short convo we had and twisted it to saying I'm leading a New Guinea alliance. I don't know what the fuck everyone in this gane is on but count me out.

Anyway, I feel like I resolved things OKAY but I definetly am on people's radars and I know Brandon/Ryan/Jayson dont really trust me as much now. That kinda sucks though because they honestly control the tribe and lord knows they already started several different alliance chats. Honestly I'm just trying to lay back til a swap but its getting damn hard with everyone finding any little reason to hate me. One good thing that came out of this is Skinny reached out to me to warn me about the whole New Guinea incident so thats nice. I still dont trust him one bit BUT it means he knows we probably need each other short term and that counts for something.

So right now I think a mixture of Brandon/Ryan/Jayson are running our tribe so I'm puckering up to kiss their asses til something shifts for the better. It sucks not being good with literally anyone on your tribe 😂 this seasons cast is gonna be such an uphill battle for me lmao. Why couldn't you bring back Keizo and Harry instead of Clair and Tommy?
1775 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

The bitch is back back back again!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/tgcRkXozbnAOY/giphy.gif

For those of you who don't know me, hello! My name is Brandon Richie, I'm nineteen, and I'm an English major who never fucking learned how to read. I have many titles: college student, mall Santa, part-time freelance realtor—but most of you probably know me as the winner of Will's Survivor: Zambia. Not only was I the first winner to play a perfect game, I was also the first homosexual mixed-race winner (let's go diversity!), which basically means I'm the best.

Coming into this game, I really just want to have a fun time. I did all that I could do last season in terms of the game itself. My record is flawless. The only regret that I have from last season is that I didn't really have fun with the game. I was so invested in the strategy and challenges and drama that I forgot what all of this really was—just a game. And that's the way I'm going to treat it this time. I'm still going to be a badass bitch who kicks ass and takes names, don't get me wrong, but this time I'm going to do it with a smile on my face and a drink in my hand.

I think I got pretty lucky in terms of my tribe. I'm coming in with very close relationships with Ryan, David, and Raul. Ryan's one of my best TG friends and I trust him completely, though I'm not oblivious to the fact that he has strong relationships with several other people as well. David and Raul are both people I've worked with before, but I've beaten both in games before and essentially made them my sidekicks, so I know they probably wouldn't be opposed to taking me out if they got the chance. Since I've gotten on the tribe I've spoken with everyone except HC (who for whatever reason never responded to me) and started making strong personal connections, staying away from game talk as much as possible. I'd say I've connected the most with Skinny, Viv, and Jayson, all of whom are winners, meaning they're all people I wouldn't mind keeping around for a while. I get super weird vibes from Barbra, who straight up told me on night one that she was scared of me because I was a winner but has since started to open up to me and trust me with information. But girl... how are you going to come into this game telling a WINNER that you are scared of WINNERS? I don't know if she passed the psych test, but she DEFINITELY passed my 'potential targets' test.

My strategy for now is to just lay low and let people take each other out. I am truly channeling my inner Sandra Diaz-Twine for this game—as long as it's not me, I really don't care who goes home. I really don't. People on my tribe have already been starting drama, but I am honestly too unbothered to get involved at this point. We haven't even had a challenge yet and these all-stars are getting all-started. I'm just sitting on the beach fanning myself with my one mil. I'll definitely start playing aggressively when the time comes, but I know with the huge target on my back that if I do that I won't be long for this game. So until then... I'm just chillin.
1775 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
HC:

sits on a log so here's the story so far i am separated from the two people i would suckle at the tit. this is a huge problem for me willie bc now i have to scramble. i have alliances with barb and viv, BUT tommy david and brandon been trying to talk to me and i am not having it. it is some filler nonsene. I axed david if we lose what's the sitch? i got very republican not sure and i am LIVID. i have already got viv's panties in a twist about david's supposed season alliance. barb is probably just gonna do what i say. HOWEVER this all may not matter when kelly and ruffies throw the challenge for me.
1774 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barbra:

Let me assess how I feel about all my tribe!
Sagar - Forgot about him being on the tribe....super quiet!
Viv - Queen of sending threats to Tyler on the other tribe! Stan ha.
Raul - a king.
Tayvie - lowkey a shit stirrer..
Brandon - a guy with amazing social skills!
David - Unpredictable yet very fun!
Clair - quiet queen!
Skinny - king of being a paranoid mess!
Jayson - idk how i feel abt him lol
Ryan - strategic master from personal experience....eek.

Yesterday I stirred up some major shit unfortunately and the game didn’t even start yet! We love a messy queen? #ItsBarbBitch
1774 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Woweee it all kicked off LMAO.

So Kelly highkey went off, and now he's like hated by half the tribe. Tim stealing the envelope has really screwed him I think.

So I've got a chat of 6, made by Kelly after cast reveal, with Kelly, myself, Absol, Katherine, Julian and Ruffles.

If I'm being honest I actually probably prefer some of the 'other side' like Cody, Tyler and Max. I also actually like Gavin and Tim, so quite frankly I SHOULD vote with that side. But I'm not.

Particularly because Kelly is definitely gonna effectively be a meat shield and stuff for a little bit, no point booting him. Plus I genuinely like him y'know hahahha.

So I definitely think the 5 not in my core alliance will be blindsided, unless someone flips which I don't THINK will happen, but obviously no guarantees!

Initially after cast reveal Kelly wanted Gavin gone. After the envelope fiasco he wanted Tim gone. I feel like generally I have greater loyalties to Tim than I do to Gavin. So, when Kelly said he believes keeping Tim *could* be smarter as he's possibly going to quit if Kelly remains in game, I jumped on that bandwagon and said we should keep Tim as if Kelly stays we may get a 2-for-1 bargain. So then , to prevent target going to an ALLY of mine from that side, ie Cody, Max, Tyler, I then suggested Gavin. Kelly immediately at same time said he would rather do Gavin. So currently we are waiting for rest of the core to get on and see, but I think the vote tonight should be 6 votes Gavin, 5 votes Kelly. Unless throw votes or something, I guess we will see.

But yes, tonight my vote unfortunately goes to GAVIN.  Honestly a really good guy, if he does stay I will try fix things and perhaps intend to go deep into the game with him. Just logically this makes most sense, as out of the 5 (Cody, Gavin, Max, Tim, Tyler) I am least close with Gavin. But hey, it is another 8 hours until vote read so anything could change.

also, this sums me up first few days hiding whilst checking the drama x
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o72F8t9TDi2xVnxOE/giphy.gif
1774 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

I would just like to let it be known how happy I am to have been casted on Crackhead Island: All-Stars.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fc/06/42/fc06427dc306db9b8a8a45830f475e43.gif

I'm playing with a bunch of nutjobs. The worst of the lot are probably David and Barbra. Both of them are completely off their rockers. David is someone that I love dearly and am good friends with outside of this game, but he is SO hard to work with because of how erratic he is. And I've found out pretty quickly that Barbra is even worse. After telling me she wanted me out, she's come to "trust me" and has even added me to a Final Three alliance with her and Raul. I just... ugh. It's Day Two and I'm already exhausted. Is there an open bar anywhere on this island?

But some good things did come out of yesterday. We won the immunity challenge, which was awesome. Also, Ryan, who is probably my closest ally, was able to get the Legacy Advantage from the envelopes at the challenge. And on top of that, Raul told me that he found the Hidden Immunity Idol. This is pretty great for my game—I'm sad that I wasn't the one who found it, but I'm glad that Raul has it. I trust Raul for the most part so far. I think that there's definitely still some resentment about me taking him out last season, but I really don't think he'll be targeting me any time soon.

My game at this point has two main points to it: information and threat level. I want to have as much information as possible. I know where two of the advantages are, which is almost just as valuable as having them myself. I also want to know who is working with who and how people feel about one another, so I've been working very subtly to figure that out. Information is so key to my game because it will help me navigate where I need to go in the future. I also want to maintain a medium threat level. I know that I can't play an UTR game again as people will catch onto that, and I don't want to be such a huge threat that people are scared to work with me. So I want to find a happy medium and be a nice medium-rare threat. Nice and tasty. I'm collecting all of my little pieces up one at a time and getting ready to make some big moves when the time comes. And hopefully nobody will see it coming. I'm ready for my second check, and I'll do what I have to do to get it.
1773 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler:

Good morning, everybody

A lot happened yesterday. I've talked to almost everybody at this point. I'm going to do today's thoughts one tribe mate at a time.

Ruffles (wavy_lays)

Said "hi." Got nothing back.

Absol (Absol)

Absol and I talked kind of a lot last night. Not kind of a lot. A lot, straight up. Absol so, so clearly doesn't want to vote out Kelly. They pitched me on using the cover of the Tim and Kelly feud to make a move but didn't ultimately have a move in mind. Not one they were willing to tell me, at least. Absol really seems to feel unsafe in the event Kelly leaves. If I can be the reason absol feels safe moving forward, I might be the only person safe from one of this game's most chaotic forces. Working hard on that.

Katherine (Katherinee_)

We have exchanged pleasantries. We haven't really been online at the same time so far. I'm not currently sure if katherine and Kelly are friends or not. Should have done more research.

Gavin (greyconverse)

Gavin and I have been talking all morning on my way to work and we seem to be really, really similar players. I flipped at f8 on my first season, he flipped at f7. We both used idols at f6 to force somebody else out of the game. So a sane person would be really excited to have a like-minded individual with whom to play a dynamic and successful game, right? Tell me why all I see is a direct threat. There can't be 2 of me in the game. Eventually, balance will come.
In talking to him, gavin and I got along really well. In thinking about the game, gavin makes me extremely nervous.

Julian (TheSexiestDude990)

I finally got to have the conversation with Julian that I wanted to. I told him how's much I respect him and that I like to honor the first deal I make and I actively wanted that deal to be with him this time. He says he's loyal. If that's true, we could be really deadly together. Either way, I do feel like I'm developing solid relationships.

Cody (Raydiz33)

Cody is the winner of Gavin's season, I believe. He's playing very hard so far. Came to me last night with a group: James, cody, Tim, Max, Tyler. James and Tim are already on my list of guys I want to play with and I'm always down to hide behind a hyper aggressive former winner, so this group sounds ideal. Cody is playing very, very fast though. I think I'd prefer to swap away from Cody and have some opportunities to rely on other people.

James (J2999)

We covered James mostly. Nothing's changed. He's playing very slow and distant. He could just be busy but if this trend doesn't correct itself, it will become worrying.

Max (Novamax243)

Max has been pretty similar to James overall. Pops online to read the last message, asks a question, and then disappears for a while. He could just be busy but, like James, if this continues then not only do I struggle to trust max as an individual but the entire Five Guys alliance is way less appealing

Tim (lionsden121)

Tim expressed to me yesterday that he was interested in taking the envelope. I was thinking about it myself just because Kelly could not be allowed to have it. I was ultra supportive of Tim taking the thing instead and I'm so glad he has it. He and Kelly are officially at war, and everyone seems sure that one of the two of them is leaving today.

Kelly (kelly0412)

Kelly's sad. Last night, she doxxed Tim in the game chat. It's my firm opinion that she should have been removed from the game. Her behavior has crossed into dangerous territory. If Will isn't going to remove her, I think it's our duty to do so. Even if it torpedoes my game, I feel like I have to vote for Kelly every time I get a chance.
1773 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Gavin gets 22nd ---
1773 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

Let me just start off by saying, that vote was not how I wanted it to go. I know that I voted Gavin to leave but it was less of wanting him to leave and more of a self-defense mechanism to keep myself in the majority... kind of. Both me and the majority probably both know I am not truly part of that group, but at least this way they have no real reason to target me over Tyler, Tim, and Cody and that should at least give me enough cannon fodder to reach a swap if we end up losing a lot of challenges. I am close to a few people in the majority group so I need to hope they keep my name out of the crossheirs over those other three. I will continue to build connections to people on my tribe to further my safety and hopefully set me up well for a swap where I can either integrate myself with the majority again if my tribe is dominanted by people from my original tribe, or easily throw others under the bus if we're the minority with no shot at gaining the numbers advantage. Being on the bottom of an alliance is usually not a good place to be, but this early on in the game it gives me plenty of options if I play my cards right. I just need to step carefully right now since I realize I am in quite a precarious position until I reach that swap though.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!