This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

1783 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Skinny:

Confessional: (camera pans to me while Skinny casts her vote): - Jots down vivian and holds paper to the camera. [whispers]: I wanted to work with you coming into this game because you were one of the only usernames I recognized, and I meant that. But you have not informing me of any of your alliances, your strategy, your plans, etc. Which means you don't trust me, and that means I can't trust you. Just hoping to take you out before you get the opportunity to take me out. As Danielle Reyes Big Brother 3 said, "It's nothing personal just business."
1783 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Ryan gets 20th ---
1783 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

Ryan is gone....

I really don't know how I feel about this because on one hand he was my closest ally but on the other he literally had so many connections that it was kinda holding me back. On a personal level I'm very upset about it but theres a good chance it could really help my gameplay. I think Brandon now becomes a much juicier target and Jayson is left a little bit on his own to pick up if needed so its not ALL bad.

I am however, annoyed that the Kelly Crew are still running the table and threw the challenge to send a good guy home. MAYBE something will happen and one of Absol/Kelly/Ruffles/Julian leave but I entirely doubt that's even possible.

After I finally got on and read up on all the fixin's of tribal and stuff, I realized that I needed a change in game. I can no longer coast with the big dogs like I wanted because that only helps Brandon get his win since I don't have Ryan to help take out Raul later on SO I went to work on some other peeps.

I immediately apologuzed to Clair about the vote and stuff then we talked about the alliances and how we need to keep the game,balanced and all that jazz. She did say straught up that I shouldnt trust her so hell yeah I'm not gonna BUT I need her right now so I'm doing everything in my power to make her trust me. My plan is to ride the middle with her for just a bit until the merge where I would prefer we wipe out the big guys while I keep my loyal allies to protect me from Clairs messy gameplay. I domt think I can trust her but I don't have much of a choice. I need her.

Sagar and I also had a heart to heart that went pretty well and we both agreed that working together in the future would be great. I had a similar conversation with Viv but that one felt a lot more of savinf her ads than actually wanting to be allies BUT if a swap comes,and I am with Viv then I don't wanna be SOL.

Trust list/mini cast assessment:

1. Uhm Brandon I guess?
I really don't trust him but he needs me right now. He'll never pick me over Raul tho so that's sad.

2. Jayson?
Okay wow I really don't trust these hoes if Jayson is fucking second. I just feel he and Ryan were close so I can be too

3. Skinny
Okay ive officially lost it. The bitch that I would never trust in any regular season is #3... He is SO sketchy but I guess I just believe he doesn't want me out right now? Trying to put man up on a pig here lmao.

4. Clair
I know she'll turn on me at anytime. She purposely self voted and the bitch wants me to think that she thinks I'm useful for her and you know what? Its working. I feel like she does need to to move along and taking me out right now would make no sense for her game so I'm going on a leap of trust here.

5. Sagar
I think we need time to build up the trust that I know we can have but its not too far off

6. Raul
Uhm. Brandon might tell him to keep me?

7. Viv
At least shes pretending to love me

8. Seth/Barb
I just, can't with him
1783 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Clair:

CONFESSIONAL:

Okay. So I feel like I was in the bottom of the Chanel alliance so I had to make a move last round. I brought up the splitting of votes by voting 4-3  (Me, Raul, Tommy, and Jayson voting for Viv and Brandon, David, and Ryan voting for Sagar). But I was really voting for Ryan with Vivian, Barbra, and Sagar so Ryan leaves. I just wanted to weaken the Chanel alliance.

Suddenly the vote split plan was changed hours ago before the tribal without me knowing it. They all wanted to vote Viv. But Sagar told me that Viv would play an idol so I knew the result would be the same with Ryan leaving.

Me doing a self-vote was a statement for the Chanel alliance for not including me in the change of plan and for the other group for not informing me of the idol play.

My butt is really on the line this round but I don't care.
1783 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ruffles:

Confessional: Well everything changed when Katherine posted that faggot Morgan McCleod gif, now the Blue Trust Cluster is DEAD. Now these Ruffles bleed RED.

I probably completely tanked my game and possibly Kelly's as well by blowing up at Katherine and leaking the Blue Trust Cluster chat but I don't rly care. Kelly shoulda been down to flip on Kat. Now I WILL get Kat Heda out of this game if it's the last thing I do.
1783 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ruffles:

CONFESSIONAL: I changed my mind again. I had a talk with Katherine at the well and I think we might be getting the Blue girls back together. The problem is that Julian is now FIRMLY in the red camp meaning that if I flip back we might be in a rocks situation. I may have made my bed last night as far as which group I have to go with
1783 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Okay so it's been a great mess.

The last vote went as expected, though we had Max vote with us. I believe I was a key factor for this, as I alluded to the fact with him that minus our votes it was 5-4 Gavin leaving, so we might as well make it 7-4 than 6-5, though I was always voting Gavin; so it was more so for solidarity purposes. Well, that happened.

The 'trust cluster' then came under fire the next tribal despite it not being our tribe, as yeah I don't even know why but shit hit the fan. Since then it appears to have recovered though. Max was then added to this chat, so yeah.

I felt a bit bad for Ryan getting idoled out, but end of the day that's the game, it is what it is. Final 19 now. Knowing a 3 x 6 swap is almost certainly ahead of us, I'm thinking what is best. Whilst I do not want to get screwed in this game for my association with people like Kelly, I know Kelly has my best interests in mind over almost all of the game, so it just seems best for me.

Plus it's like 7-3, I feel Julian and Max are open to flipping, but I might just go with it and see what swapped tribes hold. The vote appears to be debated between Cody and Tim. I guess not Tyler as there is some consideration of him perhaps quitting I'm aware. I don't really know where I stand with Tim. I feel bad, but equally I feel I should vote him. The swap really will defy my game I believe, as if I get swapped into majority with Kelly / close people, I would piss people off if I flipped or if I stayed with them that would equally anger people. I'm not sure of my perfect swap scenario quite frankly. But anyways. 

Tonight I vote for Tim. It just makes most sense I believe, plus considering the other vote is Katherine, who I think I have potential to work with. Yeah. Sorry to Tim, but it is what it is.
1781 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ruffles:

CONFESSIONAL: I've been working overtime to turn my explosion at Kat into a POSITIVE and holds up legacy advantage it worked! I knew all along that Kelly would react in turn to keep her ducks in a row and now not only does it seem like I've salvaged a secret working relationship with Kat, but the minority is still sold on the blow-up and are all sitting in my PMs making sure the plan is still solid.

This vote is still slightly precarious but I'm pretty sure rocks are no longer a danger. I've COMPLETELY blown up Julian's credibility to the Blue side due to his still wanting Kat out as of last night, I honestly don't think he really cares that much to push the vote but those few soundbytes I captured were GOLD for my game, now Julian is decisively at the bottom of the Blue Trust cluster and has no idea. After Max became a clear swingvote in the subsequent scrambling and was added to Blue, I quickly tried to form a tight alliance with him, painting myself (similarly to with Julian) as the bottom of both sides. It honestly seems like if I WANTED to, I could enact my original crack plan of blindsiding Kat by swinging Max, but my brain caught up to me and I'm ready to be a solider for the long haul now.

So, I've convinced Max that Julian is a flip-flop, sold out the Red chat and is trying to play off of the Blue/Red divide (maybe too obviously trying to deflect my actual strategy), and that therefore it's too risky to go Katherine because if Julian doesn't, we pull rocks. In REALITY, Julian DOES in fact want to vote Katherine and I'm kind of keen to let him go ahead with it. He's being slow to respond to me so I could sell him some bullshit about why I flipped, meanwhile a 6-4 vote with Julian siding with Tim/Tyler/Cody is a PERFECT opportunity to hide my vote and possibly still salvage some credibility with Cody after the vote drops.

I just hope I can pull this off in a JOYFUL manner.
1781 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Tim gets 19th ---
1781 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

I was longing for a tribe swap but I'm not sure this is what I wanted 😂

So the two people from my tribe that I trust the least are the two people that I got placed with. On top of that I'm here with Julian who I have blindsided twice before in situations where I was the swing vote. So I certainly have my work cut out for me with those guys, but I may have an easier time with the other two. Obviously James and I are fairly close after our season when he essentially voted himself out for me so I feel pretty good about working with him. I have yet to talk to Tyler because I couldn't find his Skype but I feel like there's definetly room to work together there. So this tribe swap I feel okay about. It could be a whole lot better for sure but it also could be much worse.

I spent time before the swap building a bridge with Viv so if for whatever reason she has power this vote, in going to be out of the line of fire. I would prefer any one of Viv/Seth/Julian leave but I am in no way going to tell people that. I am keeping the anybody but me mindset for this tribal so if that means James has to go then so be it. I'm preserving my game as much as possible. Seth has suggested we vote Tyler but instantly went back and changed that to going to rocks with me/him/Tyler and voting Julian so I really don't understand what's going on in that guys head. No one else has said any names to me but I bet that'll change here real quick.

Trust list/cast assessment:

1. James
I actually trust him a little bit less than I would like to BUT I still trust him more than anyone else on this tribe. I feel like he's got some deals going on with his old group for sure but I think he sees how valuable I am as an ally for him.

2. Tyler
We literally havent talked but I trust him more than these other losers on my tribe.

-LARGE GAP-

3. Julian
I dont think he trusts me and I totally cpuld see him taking me out like, now, but he is alligned with James so I can pretend that means something and that he doesnt want me gone right away.

4. Viv
I feel like she wants to work with me because she thinks its her only path to safety. I mean I dont fully believe what's she's selling but it's more than I'm,getting from Seth.

5. Seth
Every conversation we have feels like he's either telling me,what to do or he is trying to pull information out of me to throw me utb to other people. I hope I'm wrong but I dont have good feelings about him.
1781 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

Pretty much my face at my tribe’s last Tribal Council:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/5ac0894343de7dd2b1a3cd3b7e4bc034/tumblr_omjcfzPfBV1w7ty5ho8_250.gif

Right before the votes were read, Kelly gave an idol to Vivian. Of course she had it. I mean, who else could possibly have one? There was no way that my alliance could have predicted this—yes, this is technically in the series rules, but why would I think to read those to prepare for something like this. Something that like that doesn’t make logical sense in Survivor. But I guess that in this game you can just Amazon Prime people idols whenever you want. Not only was my closest ally idoled out, we also lost Raul’s idol. I was so paranoid about being idoled out that I would’ve rather been safe than sorry, and so I did tell him to play it on me. But in retrospect I should have known better. Now I’m without two of the biggest things protecting me in this game, and I’m feeling more vulnerable than I ever have in my two seasons of playing. Not a good look for me.

Yesterday we swapped tribes, and at first I was extremely disappointed with how it turned out. I was the only person from my original tribe to be put on a tribe with five people from the old opposing tribe, which makes me stick out like a sore thumb. But one thing I’ve learned in Survivor is that NOTHING is as it seems. I’ve been talking to Max a lot and he’s expressed his distaste for Ruffles. Apparently he was called out by him after the last vote, and he knows that he is on the bottom of the premade alliance. That’s great for me! If Max wants Ruffles out, then we can do that. Totally fine with me. Max, Cody, and myself can vote for Ruffles at the next tribal. And with my handy dandy steal a vote, I can steal Ruffles’ vote and have the vote come out 4-2, putting me in the new majority. It’s too early to be celebrating and I definitely have a lot of work to do in terms of making sure Cody and Max are on board to stick together, but that’s pretty much my only play at the moment.

Yesterday’s challenge was very revealing. Absol BLATANTLY tried to throw the challenge, and then called me out publicly saying that I should be taken out and that I’m on track to win this game. Hon… you still that bitter about last season? So, seeing this I knew that I needed to step up and win immunity to save myself. And that’s exactly what I did. I completely beasted out and won all three points for our tribe. I’m already a threat anyways, so why not be a safe threat? I trust that Max will side with me, but I also would prefer to have more time to work on him before it comes to that. And maybe if our tribe continues to win out I won’t even have to use my advantage for a while. I said this last season, and I’ll say it again—I NEVER give up. No matter the circumstances. In this game I have been bullied to the point of not wanting to move forward—I have been called derogatory terms, told to kill myself, and had personal attacks made against me whenever the opportunity arose. But here I stand. I’m playing this game by myself and for myself, and mark my words I WILL get my revenge for Ryan. So thank you, Kelly, for lighting a fire under my ass. Hopefully that same fire will be enough to extinguish the one on your torch sooner rather than later.
1781 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barbra:

Confessional: Might as well end a sheeps life in the game! Xoxo if i pull this off!

Vote: Julian
1781 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody:

Omg it has been to long since I’ve gave you one of these will. But I’m here now so let’s get this game on.

Coming into this game and seeing the cast I saw a select few that I wanted to work with. Gavin, Max, Ryan, Tim, Brandon, And James. Those were the people that I’ve vibed with in the past and I wanted all of us to make it to a point where we could win. Clearly not the case. Vote #1 I thought I had it pretty clear that kelly was going to be the one voted out. BOOM blindside as my close ally early Gavin gets destroyed 7-4. At that point I’m blindsided and pretty much thinking if we don’t win 21st-Cody. And that would have sucked because I won this game and I didn’t come back to be second boot. We win the Next two challenges and I’m feeling pretty good just letting kelly run her mouth(or his). Before our second vote for 19tg ruffles comes up with the idea of a trust cluster. At that point I was gonna take anything I could get so I was on board and what do we do? We vote out a member of that group 8-1-1. This game is so stupid and this will be no season 5 as I already feel like I’m playing like ass and rights now I’m kissing ass because that’s all I can do before I can get some leverage in this game. Thank god for the swap and that I have Brandon and Max because I’m hoping us 3 ride it out for a bit before I can really start taking over. I’m sorry will it’s boring but right now I just need to sit down and shut up and allow people to use me or else Cody=Fucked.

P.S fuck that tribe for giving Ryan 20th that’s my dude and now I can’t even work with him.
1781 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

Ok this is a mess.
I screwed up last night I turned up literally one minute too late LMAO, my bad.

But right I'm kinda worried. Initially, Julian was talking about doing Tyler as inactive. Then Barbra decided to tell me she wants to vote Julian as they apparently hate each other. I go to Julian, as him and I had literally talked about doing Tyler this tribal (though I don't think I would have done Tyler), and doing Barbra next tribal. But this led to us deciding to do Barbra today.

Ok so then when I wake up, I message David and Tyler. I then create a 'core four' chat with them. David was literally my closest ally in New Guinea, so us being together is perfect. AS THEN, David tells me Tyler has told him he is voting Julian because Julian was apart of the people choosing to keep Kelly.

So currently it seems to be David, Julian and myself against Barbra and Tyler. I don't know where Viv stands right now, her and I have not spoken about the vote which worries me a little.

David said he thinks Viv will vote with us to be majority, but David does not want a tie. This leads me to believe if , for whatever reason as I believe they dislike each other, Viv says she is doing Julian, David will too. Not certain, however.

I'm also slightly worried they may do me instead of Julian, which I really hope is not the case. I'm just trying to stay social, though I fear strongly Tyler leaked my chat which I made and this could bite me hard.

Ugh I'm starting to get rather worried. I'm just praying. David won't vote me I don't believe, but I can't say the same for him or Julian if a RE-VOTE occurs. Barbra needs to go today. I've tried claiming to Tyler how Barbra is a Kelly number, but no as Barbra has not voted with Kelly she is safe with him.

I'm just gonna need to keep telling Barbra what she wants to hear, message everyone a few more times, though I'm quite busy up until vote reveal which is a slight issue.

Anyway, if not already inferred, I vote for BARBRA. She has got to go! I would have voted for her next time we lost, but her wanting to make a move has made me want to target her this round. Just praying David and Viv pull through, or Viv throws her vote and Barbra leaves 3-2-1. I don't know. As long as it is not me is the priority, but it being Barbra would be that much sweeter.
1781 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

I maybe somehow am in the swing position this vote? Either that or they are all planning a super blindside on me (which is possible if that super alliance is real)

So I finally talked with Tyler amd I felt like we had a good conversation of just getting to know each other and then some stuff about the game and disliking Kelly was in there too. Unfirtunately he decided at the end of the conversation that he has had enough of Julians shit and decided to vote him after Seth made a chat with me, Tyler and himself to take out Julian. Julian amd James (who are too close for my liking) caught wimd of this and decided to target Seth which leaves myself and Viv in a position to decide where this thing goes.

On one hand I REALLY wanna work with James because I think we can do well together but he's incredibly close to Julian who refuses to talk to me about anything. I tried my best to mend fences with Julian but I can't seem to get anywhere with him and it kinda sucks. James CLAIMS that Julian wants to work with me but I honestly don't trust that. But then there's Seth who I trust probably just as little as I trust Julian and he now seemingly had Tyler in his back pocket to weild how he desires.

Right now I'm waiting on Viv to really pick a side to help my decision, because I dont want this to tie. I'm not willing to go to rocks for anyone on this cast and certainly not Julian or Seth. I guess if Seth leaves then I still have a chance to work with Tyler and I know Viv would be willing to work with me if it meant she stays another day so that means I could still potentially take out Julian BUT that also means I have to blindside James and I don't wanna do that so idk. Julian leaving I could maybe blame on Viv so James isnt too mad at me but then idk if I can convince Tyler or Viv to turn on Seth the following round (or turn on Viv cause I wouldn't mind seeing her leave either) so honestly I think Seth leaving is my safer option but is this game really about playing it safe? I really don't know what to do....

Or this could all be a facade and I'm leaving 18th in which case good game @ my tribe.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!