This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Confessionals

Topic » All Stars Confessionals

1785 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

The claws are out and these bitches are here to PLAY.

I started out this little tribal section TERRIBLY. My name was thrown out and I was at work so it could have run rampant if I wasn't fortunate enough to have Ryan as a shield. Sadly, I was still grouped in with Ryan and Brandon as an alliance which really limited my gameplay. I'm sure you already know but the alliance of me, Brandon, Raul, Ryan, Jayson, Tommy and Clair quickly formed after we lost where Brandon instantly targeted HC. Brandon ALSO was being fed information from the other side (Viv, HC, Sagar and Seth) through Seth which allowed us to know who they were targeting. That info got leaked so HC flipped out and wanted to vote Brandon but Jayson (the other double agent in all this) swayed them to target Tommy instead.

So as you can tell, I seemingly have nothing to do with this vote and honestly, that's perfect. This game has 21 people left so like he'll am I gonna try to control shit this early on. I wanna make friends with everyome and do what I do best, play the social game. I know I didn't start off doing that well but I've really stepped it up as of yesterday.

So before we even lost I knew I had to do some course correct so I began by cutting off any communication with the percieved enemy (at the time this was Clair, HC, Viv and KINDA Sagar). By doing this I was focusing on rebuilding trust with Jayson, Brandon and Ryan. I really didnt talk game to anyone so I didn't seem like a schemer but just kinda talked about whatever. This got me back in good with my side, in particular with Brandon, Ryan, Jayson and even Tommy.

Tribal came around and I was apart pf the big chat to take out HC so I just sat back and let the big dogs fight it out while I finally worked on a relationship with Clair. Me and Clair seemed to have a good thing going because I was able to talk to Seth who is a word computer and gives me all the info I need to tell others so I can build trust with them 😂. Seth said to vote Clair which I ran right back to her and hopefully gained her trust a little bit.

Then I went to work on Seth.
I made sure I told him I wanted to work with HC because I figured he would run it right back to HC. I was right. HC came to me with info about voting Tommy (before he announced it) so I ran that back to Tommy. Now that I didnt have to use Seth as my scapegoat I began going to him for "comfort" and pretended like I was out of the loop so he felt like he was filling me in on the happenings.

Now all I have left is to work on Sagar and build that back up then get to know Raul a bit more. I feel like if I survive this vote that I am going to need every single ally I can get come a swap since Kelly is still in the game. I may not be playing quite as good as I believe I am but you cant say I'm not putting in the work.
1785 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barbra:

Confessional:
Well my game is fucking DONE and no matter what im getting around 20th-17th place if i survive this tribal. I worked so hard only for my game to come to a screeching halt. Whatever, I’ll vote the annoying bitch out, idgaf.

Vote: HC
1785 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

Trust list/cast assessment

1. Ryan
I trust Ryan very SHORT TERM. He and I always work together and do very well actually but he cuts me before the end or I try to cut him and fail. I know he's loyal when its convienent for him so I just meed to make sure I'm a convienent ally to keep around. I do fear how close he and Jayson are though but that just means I need to only say good things about Jayson around Ryan.

2. Brandon
Very similar to Ryan in that he'll be loyal for now. I know he's a huge threat and he will have the numbers to take me out whoever he wants which SUCKS but I don't want to take him out now. He trusts me at least a little bit so I'm going to ride that for awhile. I do worry about him late game though.

3. Tommy
I dont think he wants to go to the end with me by any means BUT I feel like we both know we meed each other at least for a little bit. He is a smart player and I'm his best option atm so thats why I trust him.

4. Jayson
Hes a HUGE threat cause he's right in the middle of everything, BUT he does seem to like me at least for now. And at this point in the game I just wanna make merge so I'm good with letting him run shit while I work,behind the scenes.

5. Clair?
I feel very unsure about her because we did seem to smooth things over well and I think she trusts me but its really hard to get a read on her. I wouldn't mind going really far with Clair, I just gotta know I can trust her a little more.

6. Seth
I think Seth sees me as a potential number. Someone who will be there with him if I'm treated right. Idk if he would protect me, but he certainly has no motive to want me out.

7. Raul
We just really haven't talked yet and I know he's usually too tight with Brandon for comfort. Hopefully I can work on him soon and really gain his trust

8. Sagar
I thought he and I would be WAY closer but he just is not responding to me at all this game. Apparently him and Ryan had a falling out which may contribute to my issues since he, Ryan and I usually work as a trio (we actually made final 3 once lmao). Hopefully I can talk to him more cause I do think he's a valuable ally but in afraid its too far gone.

9. Viv
He's with Kelly so yeah

10. HC
Literally leaked our conversation and started a rumor that I wanted a New Guinea alliance. WE SPOKE FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES AND HE THREW ME UTB. I pray to God he leaves and no idol is used on him.
1785 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Ruffles:

CONFESSIONAL:

So here’s the story so far. Things on Akhenaten ARE as they seem. I’m rocking this blue bracelet to match my Blue Trust Cluster girls and as the votes showed, I think I’ve picked the right side. Obviously Kelly and I have some rocky history, but our common stankness over this game has forged an unholy alliance betwixt us, and I’m perfectly happy to hide behind her and her lackey Absolita as she takes all the heat for putting together the Cluster.

During that first vote I walked a PRECARIOUS line of feeding all my info to Kelly, while also acting like a potential flip vote to Tyler and Tim, which as far as I can tell worked flawlessly. Kelly is buying what I’m selling and I don’t think the minority will come for me either now. So I’m feeling pretty safe.

I CANNOT say the same for our girls on the other tribe - I told the trust cluster we needed to throw the challenge and they were FOOLISH not to listen. Now HC is probably getting the boot which is a HUGE blow to my game. I know some snakes blew up the Senoritas alliance on the other side and so HC spiraled into a big cracked out meltdown, which I can’t blame her for, but I’m really rolling my eyes at how quickly her gameplay became… ERRATIC. I’m trying to salvage her game and take advantage of this leaked confessional fiasco to increase the target on Tommy’s back as she is away fucking her ex.

If this vote on the other tribe goes the way I’m expecting I’m fully prepared to throw a bunch of challenges going forward. You may have noticed I’ve toned it down a few notches so far this season - like I said my aim is to let Kelly take the heat from the moralizing faggots who think telling me Kelly is a horrible person is a valid strategic reason for me to flip (looking at you Tyler van Houten).
1785 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

Not gonna lie, I was pretty disgusted to see that Kelly survived the vote on the other tribe. To me, that tells me that that girl is dictating the game. She has strong alliances on both sides and will come HARD for anyone not with her. Sorry not sorry, but I’m not going to be following someone who uses derogatory terms and/or posts pictures of dead babies, both of which Kelly has done repeatedly. Not a cute look, not cute at all.

So of course we lose the immunity challenge. But you know what? This might not be the worst thing in the world. If Kelly has a majority going on the other side, it’s probably best if we use this round to get our own majority and take out one of her minions: HC or Vivian. And I think they actually might be dumb enough to help me do that. Immediately after the challenge, HC created an alliance chat with herself, Vivian, Sagar, and Barbra. Lucky for me, I have already established strong relationships with Barbra, and apparently I had done so so well that she felt comfortable leaning everything to me. And I mean EVERYTHING. I got screenshots, quotes, all the receipts I could ever want. Jackpot! Barbra is definitely a huge rat, but, for not at least, she’s MY rat. Probably the most interesting thing was HC saying that myself, Tommy, Ryan and David were working together, even though we had no chat or official alliance made. So what do I do?

I leaked that shit.

HC’s receipts made it super easy to get a counter alliance going—we just included everyone not in the chat. I was able to get Jayson to make it to get the target off of my back, and it includes the two of us, Ryan, David, Tommy, and Raul. Barbra also leaked to me that HC’s group was planning on telling my side to vote for Clair as a decoy in case any idol shenanigans came up, so I decided to leak that to Clair as well and made her our seventh. If we’re being honest, I don’t trust Clair at all and I know she’s friendly with Sagar, but I’m hoping that she recognizes that she’s at the bottom of that group and decides to make a move on the people who brought her name up in the first place. On top of this, Barbra and I agreed on a plan. Kelly asked Barbra before the challenge ended that if we lost to protect Vivian, who is probably her closest ally, and Barbra agreed. But our plan is to vote off Tayvie, which allows Barb to say that she was just doing what she thought she had to do to save Vivian. And can Kelly blame her? Hopefully not, and Barb can continue to get information for us.

The hardest part of this vote will be keeping my side together. We’re the majority, but we’re also not as unified as the other side, which is a huge disadvantage. Tommy is a fucking nightmare to work with and freaked out because HC’s side might be voting him, so I decided to stick my neck out and tell them to vote for me. I got in a public fight with HC and told them to vote me out after she was maliciously attacking Tommy. Half of this was strategy to show Tommy I’m with him and hopefully calm him down, and the other half was authentic as I hate bullies, and that’s exactly what Kelly and HC are. Oh, and Jayson found where the idol was going to be. Sagar’s profile picture on Skype is Monica Culpepper, which is where the idol was hidden, so I’m going to play it off like he’s the one who likely has it. I mean, how perfect is that? Hopefully this strengthens our alliance even more and furthers this us vs. them mentality that I’ve started to cultivate. 

For me, this vote is a message. It’s a battle cry. I want Kelly to know that I won’t stand for his toxic behavior, and that he’ll soon be getting the boot just like her buddy HC. This isn’t just Survivor anymore—it’s fucking war.

https://im2.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-2-b14328ba75dc.gif
1784 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Skinny:

Confessional: HC is a wild hyena banshee who needs to be kept on a leash. She literally has had it out for me for actually no reason. First she accuses that I'm in some random New Guinea alliance (not true, we all voted eachother out just look at the voting history), then, randomly decides to target me for actually no reason.
1784 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Clair:

TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTE:

So at first I was the decoy vote as planned by Heather's group (Heather, Vivian, and Sagar) to eliminate Ryan. Now they change their to Tommy.

The Chanel's alliance (Brandon, David, Ryan, Tommy, Raul, and Jayson) decided to vote for Heather because they think she's aligned with Kelly, Katherine, and uhm... I forgot the other one from the other one. They don't want these people to control the game.

I think there's enough vote for Heather, so I decided to bring fun in the vote by playing their minds. I'm gonna vote someone who they think won't get votes now. The one who I think playing all sides.

I'm voting...

BARBRA.
1784 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- HC gets 21st ---
1784 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ruffles:

Confessional: Well everything changed when Katherine posted that faggot Morgan McCleod gif, now the Blue Trust Cluster is DEAD. Now these Ruffles bleed RED.

I probably completely tanked my game and possibly Kelly's as well by blowing up at Katherine and leaking the Blue Trust Cluster chat but I don't rly care. Kelly shoulda been down to flip on Kat. Now I WILL get Kat Heda out of this game if it's the last thing I do.
1784 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tim:

Live from wherever we are, this is Tim where I sit here in this great landscape.

So last time, I won a lot of challenges, and got to the end where a bitter jury robbed me. This time, I probably will not get to the end....so yea lol

Going into this game, i have a lot of enemies aka skinny who i have blocked from season 1, and will be going after the first chance i get.

When Kelly leaked my address over me getting an envelope, I was really mad. I'm still mad, but in this game you gotta just cool it. I was going to quit, but I gotta do my best to get this bitch out of here. If i quit, and kelly would win i would feel awful so i decided not to do that.

First vote i voted for kelly, gavin leaving was meh so whatever.

i dont even know how to explain this craziness on this tribe, but I think i'm safe for a while hopefully...get back to you later *crosses fingers* Top 19 baby 3 down 18 to go ;)
1784 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barbra:

Confessional:
I know Ryan and Co. is organizing an elimination between Me/Viv/Sagar, but believe me, we will be the ones with the last laugh. Fuck with me, you’re done. Hoping it’s not me or Vivian! Xoxo

Vote: Ryan :)
1784 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

I'm honestly so terrible at this game. I don't know what the hell I did in New Guinea but goddamn I can't get anwhere with this cast. Its M&Ns HvV all over again. I'm making such an effort but everyone hates me for almost no reason at all.

Maybe I'm overreacting some but Brandon is such a damn snake. He'll call me every day and we'll chat for a bit and he constantly reaffirms me that I'm his number one and he loves me and all that shit but he witholds so much information from me that there's no way he's telling the truth. He's got half our tribe wrapped around his oversized ego and I'm tired of it. Ryan informed me today that ALLEGEDLY Raul told Brandon that he has the idol. AND Brandon has been chatting up Sagar and getting good with him now that he knows Sagar does not in fact have the idol and he's working Seth and knows exactly where his vote is at all times. Brandon is literally running everything and its sickening. Sadly I really don't have the means to take him out so I have to buddy up with him and pray that the opportunity presents itself sooner than later. Dont get me wrong, I love Brandon as a person but he is way too good at this game to keep around for very long.

Anyway I'm feeling REALLY insecure with Skinny, Raul AND Clair now. I told Skinny I didnt think he actually bad mouthed me in his confessional and he instantly freaked out and started sending me his various confessionals and screenshots and someone who is innocent should NOT have to reassure someone that much. Plus the confessionals he showed me we the most generic things ever and one looked like he quick typed it up on the spot. I literally dont trust that guy anymore.

I thought I was good with Clair until this vote split happened and the bitch put me voting minority after we just talked about how the ones in the 4 (of a 4-3-3 split) have all the power because they could flip and shake up the whole game. I feel like after discussing that with me and putting me in the minority makes me feel like you really don't trust me enough to put me in that group with you OR that you are actually apart of a plan to flip and get one of our own out. Either way her pairing were incrediblyy sus and I'm not here for them.

Finally Raul talks to me like the only thing he wants out of me is information. We never have any real conversations and apparently he has an idol that I didnt know about until Ryan told me. Speaking of that idol, that posses me off too that Brandon is CLEARLY hinting at why we shouldn't split because he knows there's no real threat of an idol but he sits back and lets it happen anyway and makes me sit on the side like an oaf. Not to mention his strongly suggesting that we cant trust Seth as if he doesnt know for a fact that Seth wants to vote Ryan

I went from feeling pretty good on our tribe to literally terrible in a matter of hours. I actually only trust Ryan and even then I'm very worried. I really gptta fully retire from rhis place 😥
1784 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David:

I'm honestly so terrible at this game. I don't know what the hell I did in New Guinea but goddamn I can't get anwhere with this cast. Its M&Ns HvV all over again. I'm making such an effort but everyone hates me for almost no reason at all.

Maybe I'm overreacting some but Brandon is such a damn snake. He'll call me every day and we'll chat for a bit and he constantly reaffirms me that I'm his number one and he loves me and all that shit but he witholds so much information from me that there's no way he's telling the truth. He's got half our tribe wrapped around his oversized ego and I'm tired of it. Ryan informed me today that ALLEGEDLY Raul told Brandon that he has the idol. AND Brandon has been chatting up Sagar and getting good with him now that he knows Sagar does not in fact have the idol and he's working Seth and knows exactly where his vote is at all times. Brandon is literally running everything and its sickening. Sadly I really don't have the means to take him out so I have to buddy up with him and pray that the opportunity presents itself sooner than later. Dont get me wrong, I love Brandon as a person but he is way too good at this game to keep around for very long.

Anyway I'm feeling REALLY insecure with Skinny, Raul AND Clair now. I told Skinny I didnt think he actually bad mouthed me in his confessional and he instantly freaked out and started sending me his various confessionals and screenshots and someone who is innocent should NOT have to reassure someone that much. Plus the confessionals he showed me we the most generic things ever and one looked like he quick typed it up on the spot. I literally dont trust that guy anymore.

I thought I was good with Clair until this vote split happened and the bitch put me voting minority after we just talked about how the ones in the 4 (of a 4-3-3 split) have all the power because they could flip and shake up the whole game. I feel like after discussing that with me and putting me in the minority makes me feel like you really don't trust me enough to put me in that group with you OR that you are actually apart of a plan to flip and get one of our own out. Either way her pairing were incrediblyy sus and I'm not here for them.

Finally Raul talks to me like the only thing he wants out of me is information. We never have any real conversations and apparently he has an idol that I didnt know about until Ryan told me. Speaking of that idol, that posses me off too that Brandon is CLEARLY hinting at why we shouldn't split because he knows there's no real threat of an idol but he sits back and lets it happen anyway and makes me sit on the side like an oaf. Not to mention his strongly suggesting that we cant trust Seth as if he doesnt know for a fact that Seth wants to vote Ryan

I went from feeling pretty good on our tribe to literally terrible in a matter of hours. I actually only trust Ryan and even then I'm very worried. I really gptta fully retire from rhis place 😥
1784 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon:

HC went home and I am feeling, in the words of Big Brother legend Britney Haynes, phe-nomenal! I’ve just gotten myself into a strong majority alliance and I genuinely do trust the people I’m working with.. well, most of them.

I knew immediately after HC left that I needed to throw the challenge. It’s in my best interest to get rid of a Kelly follower, and my best chance of doing that is on my own tribe where I’m in the majority. I know that winning meant one of my closest allies, Cody, was likely getting the boot, so I needed to do everything in my power to save him. And that’s exactly what I did. I think I put on a pretty good front in terms of throwing. I scored a few points for my tribe before throwing the last few answers to Cody, then acted pissed when we lost. And that, children, is what we call theatre. And the Survivor Oscar goes to…

In other news, Will totally fucked up and posted one of my confessionals on accident. It was only for a second, but it was definitely enough to hinder my game a bit. And so to make up for it, he gave me this cute little Steal a Vote advantage! How lovely. This gives me a two-vote sway on any given tribal council for the foreseeable future and could really come in handy later. I now know where all of the advantages on my tribe are—Raul has the idol, Ryan has the Legacy Advantage, and I have this! Perfection. However, Kelly did find out a bit of information that screwed up my game a bit: that me and Ryan are actually pretty close friends. This isn’t too big of a deal, but it’s definitely something that I’m going to have to be careful with moving forward. I’m trying my best to convince people that, although Ryan and I are friends, we aren’t inseparable. Not sure how well

This was, at first, a fairly simple plan. Even though I know Raul has it, people are convinced that Sagar has the idol (sorry about that one, Sagar!). So in order to appease everyone, we planned on splitting the votes: 4 for Vivian, 3 for Sagar. This way I’d be able to take out one of Kelly’s closest allies and also keep people focused on Sagar in the future. Pretty simple, right?

Wrong, because little miss Clair thought it would be cute to try and pull a fast one on us. She was so on board for the split vote plan and was even one of the first people to bring up the idea, but it turns out that she thought she’d be able to trick us and switch her vote to Ryan. Honey… you really thought you could Brandon Richie Brandon Richie? Apparently Seth is the one who created this new alliance of himself, Clair, Sagar, and Vivian (I’m assuming he didn’t tell me about it because when he and Vivian asked if I would vote out Ryan I straight up told them no—another move on my end to put up the perception that I am honest and straight-up with people). So I urged Ryan to create a new new alliance, which we have affectionately dubbed Team Diversity (I came up with the name—I know, it’s amazing), which includes myself, Ryan, David, Jayson, Raul and Tommy. Tonight we’ll all be stacking our votes on Vivian, meaning she should be the one that goes home unless any funny business goes on. I also want to consider pulling in Sagar in the future. I don’t trust him at all, but I know Jayson and Raul do. I think that it’d be better for my game to keep him around and keep my allies happy rather than risk us splintering in an attempt to save him if we are to go back to tribal. I even proposed to Raul that he, Sagar and I could work together long-term in the future just to maintain him viewing me as an asset, so hopefully that works in my favor.

Tonight is about showing Kelly that I am not to be messed with. I didn’t come here to be a goat, and I definitely didn’t come here to be bullied. Kelly will soon be getting a lesson in manners when I chop the head off of her best friend, and I’m going to have a smile on my face while doing it. I played a perfect game and won my season for a reason, and All-Stars is no different—I’m going balls to the w
1784 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession: Thank god HC is out! This is going way too good for me. I don't care that Ruffles "exposed" the Trust Cluster. The whole alliance was a hot mess and I don't regret a thing! I got closer with Absol which is cool! Also Kelly shared me about his idol, but he is gonna transfer it to Viv for her own survival which I really hope works!

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!