This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan [Reunion]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan..

1279 days 7 hours ago
jungleman111
Thank you so much Dono!
1279 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats again Tyler
1279 days 7 hours ago
Saginator18
Not surprising but definitely the right choice lol. Grats tyler!!
1279 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
S7: Wuyishan - Fans vs Failures
Player of the Season - Tyler [jungleman111]
Hero of the Season - Hoop [lhooper902976]
Villain of the Season - Nate [Larson8897]
Most Entertaining - Kim [EvictionFreak]
Best Confessionals - Tyler [jungleman111]
Untapped Potential - Witos [Weetmaster]
Best Episode - Finale
Best Move - Tyler's [jungleman111] runestone play to get out Kim at F7
Worst Move - Vincent [VinSincent] changing vote to Brian at F4
Fan Favorite - Tyler [jungleman111]
1279 days 7 hours ago
Larson8897
Im just happy i made the list
1279 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
And despite the lack of awards to back up the win, we have a VERY strong winner this season. I think in terms of winner's rankings, this is it:

1. Ikah
2. Kyle
3. Robby
4. Sag
5. News
6. Stoner
7. Jake

I think the cutoff between Sag & News is pretty significant, so this top four may stay as it is for quite a while.
1279 days 7 hours ago
Saginator18
ahhh thanks lmao didnt expect so high tbh
1279 days 7 hours ago
Saginator18
i have to come back tho to beat kyle goddammit
1279 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
TMAN54445
HOW DID I DO

Tris, you did as much as you could with the shitty cards you were dealt. I don't think the initial tribe formations was a beneficial feature of this season for you. I think you would have done a lot better and made it much further if you were a part of a bigger tribe. That being said, you only were sent home once the tribes swapped. It's hard to say, but I think you'll have a spot in another season soon to prove your worth once more. Maybe not next season, because I think there is something else in store for us...
1279 days 7 hours ago
Larson8897
wait what now
1279 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Oh boy
1279 days 7 hours ago
TMAN54445
NEXT SEASON TRISTYNBUL
1279 days 7 hours ago
Saginator18
YESSS SOOO GOOOD
1279 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
For next season, located in Istanbul, twenty players will take part in a new adventure. This time, however, the hosting sphere will be expanding. Your own Tris will be joining my hosting team to help crown the next winner. Thematically tied to Tris and his Tengaged experience, fans of Tris are definitely going to want to apply!

We're about a month away from applications being opened, but I expect a season of new players only. That may change depending on the Tengaged climate, but as it stands, new players only.

As I teased earlier, the Edge of Extinction needs to be twisted before it returned. But that's exactly what I'll be doing to prepare for...

Dono's Survivor S8: Tristanbul
1279 days 7 hours ago
Larson8897
oofs

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!