This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan [Reunion]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan..

1272 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*

Votes will be read in a half-hour! Afterwards, the Reunion! Be here! It's going to be a good one!
1272 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
A jetski approaches.

*vroom vroom*
1272 days 21 hours ago
cfff
hi :)
1272 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*the jury enters*

Hello to Nate, Hoop, Darrius, Nick, Kim, Cam, Tyler, & Brian!
1272 days 21 hours ago
Saginator18
hypeee
1272 days 21 hours ago
VinSincent
hello
1272 days 21 hours ago
Larson8897
where does the jetski technology come from
1272 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hey everyone
1272 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*the final three sit, centerstage*

Alfie...
Sag...
Vincent...

It's been a long road. How are you feeling tonight?
1272 days 21 hours ago
TMAN54445
HI I WONDER WHAT DONO MEANT IN FIRST POST OF FTC
1272 days 21 hours ago
Saginator18
you know what, dono? Regardless of what happens here tonight with the vote, i feel like i already won. I have the most special host in the entire world sitting here right next to me, and if you dont mind, id like to say something to you. Dono, we came a long way in this crazy game. I’ve seen you at your highest high and your lowest low, and between it all, we worked together as a team to accomplish so much. It was really crazy, and in the end, I ended up falling in love with you. Youre the most amazing person ive ever met in my entire life. And i want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Dono Saurus, i love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?
1272 days 21 hours ago
Larson8897
weell sit
1272 days 21 hours ago
VinSincent
dono isnt voting for the winner sag lmao
1272 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The three of you sit tonight as the finalists of this game. The votes I am about to read are for a winner. You want to see your name on the parchment tonight, understood?

Before I do read the votes, let me thank everyone again for an INCREDIBLY fun season. It started off a bit slow but it whipped around into something I am proud of. I think it was a general success, and there were many of you who I thought would have made worthy winners.

That being said, we still have a winner to crown. Without futher ado, and for the final time, it is time to read the votes.

Good luck to all three of you, and may the best player win.
1272 days 21 hours ago
Saginator18
good luck vincent and alfie!!
1272 days 21 hours ago
VinSincent
good luck everyone!

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!