This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan [Reunion]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan..

1272 days 12 hours ago
Larson8897
Kim was one who probably knew i didnt like him lol
1272 days 12 hours ago
Larson8897
or her*
1272 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hero of the Season

Always looking to keep things civilized and respectful, this player did everything they could throughout their stay on the island to play above a certain moral line. Giving the benefit of the doubt to others, expecting the best out of his competitors, and trying to win using an old-school approach to the game are just some of the facets of this hero. My suggestion to this player would be to play with less weight on the idea of playing with integrity and more weight on the idea of playing to win, no matter the costs. Either way, every time I watch this dude play, I'm surprised to see how underutilized he is as an ally. Perhaps the most trustworthy player of the season, Wuyishan's Hero of the Season is Hoop [lhooper902976]!
1272 days 12 hours ago
Saginator18
yayyyy hoop!!
1272 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Thank you Dono
1272 days 12 hours ago
Larson8897
grats counterpart
1272 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
No Hoop, thank you. Always such a fucking absolute pleasure to have you!
1272 days 12 hours ago
jungleman111
Grats Nate!!!!
1272 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Now on to the final award, the Player of the Season...
1272 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Player of the Season

The clear cut favorite to win at the final eight didn't end up making it to the end, but this person managed to do enough to get all the way to the finale episode. Whether it be through the thoughtful and tactical approach to using the Runestone, or the crucial social connections made along the way, this player was a clear-cut triple threat. There were obstacles that proved too big to overcome, but I think this player did everything they could possibly do to stay alive. If potential was currency, this player would rule the world. And the reason he was voted out was because it was too obvious.

With three immunity wins under his belt, a pivotal Runestone play at final seven to send Kim home with an idol in her pocket, and a near-masterful social performance, Wuyishan's Player of the Season is Tyler [jungleman111]!
1272 days 12 hours ago
jungleman111
Grats Logan!!!
1272 days 12 hours ago
Larson8897
ohhhh shit
1272 days 12 hours ago
DrPepsi
hello!
1272 days 12 hours ago
jungleman111
YAY!!!
1272 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
What can I say,  I've always enjoyed  your series Dono

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!