This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan [Reunion]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan..

1285 days 20 hours ago
Saginator18
Tyler king is just gonna sweep awards (as he should)
1285 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats again  Tyler.
I would have wrote more had I not been waiting at rest those couple tribals
1285 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Most Entertaining

Whether it be at the front lines or behind the scenes, one player seemed to have no trouble adding spice to their game commentary. Whether it be through humor or harsh burns, a large chunk of my perspective of this season was through the eyes of this player. They were active, they were loud, and they managed to find two hidden immunity idols as well. Although neither was used to its potential, this player managed to shine as brightly as they needed to to warrant this award. Please give it up for #AsianKim, Wuyishan's Most Entertaining is Kim [EvictionFreak]!
1285 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats kim
1285 days 20 hours ago
Saginator18
YESSS KIM WHATTA KING
1285 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
lhooper902976
Grats again  Tyler.
I would have wrote more had I not been waiting at rest those couple tribals

You were actually #2 in confessional counts, so no worries :)
1285 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
On to the Villain of the Season!
1285 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Wow, I'm shocked.  Especially  considering I went early merge
1285 days 20 hours ago
crazybone5000
I. LOVE. KIM. PERIODDDDD.
1285 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Villain of the Season

One of the three players to return from the Edge managed to stir up enough chaos to be seen as an immediate threat once the tribes merged. This player was raw, sometimes brutally honest, but always had their eye on the prize. I was hoping to see this player make it farther, but it ultimately was not in the cards. Nevertheless, this player had an aggressive and must-win attitude that I love to see and he made sure that you knew if he was against you. It wasn't a villainous game so much in the standard sense as it was from my perspective. He gave me more trouble than anyone else this season, but it was only because his will to win was so unfathomably high. Expect him back in a future season soon, Wuyishan's Villain of the Season is Nate [Larson8897]!
1285 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Congratulations Nate!
1285 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Two awards left. Next up is the Hero of the Season!
1285 days 20 hours ago
Larson8897
oofs but ill take it
1285 days 20 hours ago
Saginator18
Nate was def chaotic lol grats bud!!
1285 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats nate

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!