This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6: The Congo] 🌑 Final Tribal Council

Topic » [S6: The Congo] 🌑 Final..

1465 days 20 hours ago
brandonrichie
Omar was 100% right about everything wow. Honestly legend. I already locked in my vote but I will be switching to do whatever Omar wants.
1465 days 20 hours ago
harrywasnak
Okay so I like all 3 of you as people, but I really don’t know who I should vote for.

Ikah- I think you played a great game but you’re disappointing me a little bit. As others said, you’re not owning up to your game. You were the kingpin, so admit it. You had to be fake, you had to be a villain in order to get here so I don’t want you to sugarcoat it. If you want my vote I need you to stop pretending you played a clean and nice game.

Hufus- You know how I feel about you but honestly I don’t know if I can give you my vote. You spent most of the season in Ikah’s shadow. You prioritized Ikah over your close friendships. I’m not mad at you for your game but I just don’t think you stand in this final 3 when you willingly brought the ringleader with you. Additionally, your social game was disappointing. You usually build fantastic relationships, but you left a bitter taste in some of the jury’s mouths. I’m not mad at you, but I think that what you did to Brady was bad jury management. Even when it is personal, you have to be able to hold back.

Max- You did what you always do. You played the same game that often gets you to the final 3, and these people let you. Targeting you wasn’t personal at all for me. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings but I know the game you play and I know that it works. The thing is making me hesitant to vote for you is that I think you played a quiet game. I know social isn’t your strength, but if you think you were the biggest target since merge, you could have tried a little harder to have relationships on both sides because it’s hard to get votes when half the jury doesn’t feel like they know you.
1465 days 20 hours ago
harrywasnak
Also I know some members of the jury are giving y’all shit for having “pre-existing relationships” but that’s hypocritical. Most of the jury had many past relationships of our own and we still didn’t end up in those seats. While I genuinely like all 3 of you, I’m voting based on gameplay.
1465 days 19 hours ago
cole225
Im voting for Omar to win
1465 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
I can’t give anybody shit for pre existing relationships cuz everyone knows me billy and Bekir had one lol
1465 days 18 hours ago
greyconverse
Nobody listened when I was mentioning the three tho đź‘€ lmao.
1465 days 18 hours ago
greyconverse
I think I’ve made up my mind. Good luck to all three of you. May the best player win 🤟
1465 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
Omar-

1) What I thought of you as a player was clownery. Except I told people that it was Refined Clownery. That you did all the messy shit on purpose and acted as a mess on purpose. I didn't like having you around because you brought instability to the game and my game.

2) Why you should vote for me despite me being mistaken for clitoris is that you know I worked this game and I took names and I betrayed people, and I countered people, and I took heat, and did everything you could do in a game and I'm still here. People came for me. The Pre Existing relationships tried me. And I always had answers for it all.
1465 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
Hey Omar, there are a few things I want to clarify which are these next two paragraphs, but if you just want to get to the point, I have your questions you listed at the end numbered.

First off I do want to clarify I did make a typo and meant to use leper instead of lepur, I was just using the term to call you the outcast of the tribe at the time. Honestly, everyone was just shitting on you and your gameplay and when I mentioned that I say opportunity for us to work together, it wasn't because we were close it was because I believed that I'd might be your only option in the game.

As Harry mentioned though, my social game sucks. I have never been good at talking to people on a personal level and making those connections and that's just one of my flaws as a person. I thought I was making decent inroads with you but apparently I wasn't, and that's my fault for not doing more. I was so focused on building my relationships with the people that were in my core that I did neglect the people outside of it.

And for your questions:

1. If you don't want bullshit, I won't give you any. You were a fucking mess this game. You had your opinions on the game and you ran with them, however, correct reads doesn't make a good player alone. You got into unnecessary drama with people, especially Harry, which limited your options to move in the game. You lacked tact which is why you were the only person on the merge tribe to not find themselves truly part of either side when the lines were drawn. You're not hopeless as a player and loudmouths can win this game, but you just fought with all the wrong people this season and sunk your own ship.

2. I already addressed the social thing above so I'll just focus on one thing you said, the fact that I got carried. I did not fucking get carried here and I will die on my grave believing that. I was the one who carried Ikah and Hufus through the game. Without me they both would have been eliminated much earlier by Brandon and Gavin if it hadn't been for my relationships with them to either leak info or get them to flip. I won the final immunity so Marto had to literally ASK TO BE ELIMINATED so they could reach the end. Say what you want about my social game because you're right, it's shit, but don't say I was carried because the one thing I can say is that I made it here on my own merit unlike the other two.
1465 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Harry, I think we've played with each other enough so I am not going to go on another tangent about my social game and how bad I am at talking to people. I did address this in my opening speech however. I am not one for falsities and getting people to like me just to backstab them. In a way it's my signature gameplay, it's super easy to tell whether or not I want to work with you depending on how much I talk to you. Since this fact is quite well known about me, it just solidified my spot in the majority and it's the reason that I was the one "outsider" to truly get in with the tight trio of Hufus, Ikah, and Marto despite me honestly not being that close to any of them before this game. You can make the argument that I should have done better to make social connections to others, but I am not one to be fake. I struggle to have genuine conversations with others when I know I'm planning on taking them out two votes down the line. This is a double edged sword when considering jury management since while I don't have a tight connection with many jurors which keeps them from voting for me, I also never need to lie to them in the game since it's almost impossible to have a personal conversation without it shifting toward gameplay at some point. In the end, I value keeping my word to people over relationships based on consoling the minority. If anyone doesn't want to vote me for that reason that's their perogative, but this strategy obviously works for me since Harry, I want to ask you how many times we've been in this exact situation. You as the juror asking me about my social game when I've reached the final 3. It might be a bit shallow, but the way my social game works has proven to get me to the end over and over again.
1465 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Harry-

I think you've played with me before where I have lost a FTC where I was an outspoken douche of an underdog. This game I thought of myself as a Top Dog. And I carried myself in a way that wouldn't result in me being perceived as a target which for people because I didn't need to be. I still ended up being a target though. If you think in game I should've went vote to vote being like "Yeah I did this and that and I have plans for this" then we don't agree on what it took to win this game. I had to play calculated and reserved. For one, I think I was good with everybody at the start of merge minus Omar and nobody really irked me. I knew that if y'all didn't vote with me or for me then you were losing your chance at a win. I still was going to vote out anybody I had to in order to make it another day or protect people I needed to make it another day. I was fake and I admitted I was fake to people at the right time, I obviously wasn't fake to the Dons unless I had to get my way like Nick. I wasn't always fake to Brandon, You, Brady, Billy, Omar, Bekir, Max, Gavin. I chose when to put the mask on and that's just what you have to do some games. Only person I feel kinda bad for about being fake was Jordan and I mean it and if saying that costs me votes then it is what it is. But I have hardly any sympathy for people when they vote for me or come for me Jordan included. The second you do that I will do whatever I have to no matter how bad to outlast you.

I don't regret any of it at all obviously because it's just a game but I don't want to act like I was non human during this because I played what you guys gave me. And I can feel shitty about certain things while also not regretting anything I did to you all on a game aspect. This was my way to the end. Nothing nice about it for y'all but it was nice for me.
1465 days 16 hours ago
5651Omar
As things stand, Ikah is still a little bitch. Can not own up to his game, “you know what i did.” Okay, but do YOU? Fucking own up to your shit.

Max, thanks for answering my questions - honestly. But, you carrying 3 people on your back? Marto, Ikah and Hufus - when I know they carried you the first few votes at merge is funny to me. Own that.

Finally, I do want to clarify, I knew I had no chance at winning this game the moment we merged because of what happened post swap/pre merge, and you can ask everyone. I was telling them I was waiting to be voted out. I was there to be entertaining. There was multiple times, ask Harry, I told him I liked fighting with him because it was FUN. It was entertainment, for me, for this boring, predictable game.

With that being said - I still don’t know who I want to vote for. Ikah, basically got my game to a T. I did all that shit on purpose to create chaos and hopefully stir shit up. And the fact that Max’s social game is SO bad to even see that... makes me want to vote Ikah. But, Ikah still can’t own up to his game and Max is delusional thinking he carried this alliance when he was playing for 4th, he just happen to win the Final 4 challenge.

I’ll need to see Hufus’ replies
1465 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Omar, I'm just going to ask, do you want me to respond to that? I can refute some of those points but don't want to push it if you don't want to hear it.
1465 days 16 hours ago
5651Omar
Let me take back some of my final post.

Ikah, glad you opened up a little. But, I’m disappointed you didn’t own up to your game - fully.

Max, I don’t want you to continue talking. In my calm, respectful opinion, you’re delusional because you thought you were a top dog in this alliance, and you should’ve played with Gavin and Brandon to counter the obvious 3. Then, I would’ve sincerely not known who I would’ve voted for. Also, like you’ve even said it, your social game was trash, and you should definitely work on it come future games.

Out of respect for Hufus, I’ll wait for his replies before I make a 100% decision.

Good luck to the three of you, but honestly, FOR ME, there’s a clear cut winner in this bunch.
1465 days 16 hours ago
5651Omar
Also, being in jury is super weird to me, I’ve either been a premerge boot or finalist. I don’t think I’ve ever been part of a survivor jury, so there’s that.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!