This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6: The Congo] 🌑 Final Tribal Council

Topic » [S6: The Congo] 🌑 Final..

1467 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Final Three! Come on in!

Hufus, Kolby's Entertainer...
Ikah, Kolby's Wildcard...
Max, Kolby's Underdog

Three players who have made it as far as you can in this game. Three players from Kolby's side of the fence who have made this game their own. Although none of you represented my series at the start of the season, it is here & now where you have etched your names in the Dono-history books. Hufus & Max both placed third in their original Dono seasons. Ikah is the last remaining first-timer this time around. But now, as the final three of the Congo, you face one final test together.

*looks at jury*

The power now shifts to these ten.

1. Natalie [OhNatalie]
2. Bekir [purplebb4]
3. Omar [5651Omar]
4. Billy [bvance1212]
5. Harry [harrywasnak]
6. Brady [CoachWade]
7. Gavin [greyconverse]
8. Jordan [jman96]
9. Brandon [brandonrichie]
10. Marto [cole225]

Through one way or another, each of you had a part in voting these players out. Whether it was through success or failure, everyone had a role. Did you play up to your pre-assigned archetype? Or did you prove it wrong? Whatever the case, it is your job to convince the ten jurors to vote for you to win the faux-million dollar prize and the title of sole survivor.

After thirty-nine grueling days and twenty-one tribal councils, this is it. Make your opening speeches, and answer the juror's questions.

I will announce the time of the reunion soon. Expect to have it Friday! And above all else, thank you for AN INCREDIBLY HIGH-CALIBER SEASON! It was a blast to behold!
1467 days 19 hours ago
Novamax243
Hello jury! It's been a journey but I somehow made it here despite all expectations. This is going to be quite a long post detailing my entire game part by part for anyone who wants to get extra insight into my game. I'd be glad to clarify anything afterward since I'm much better at answering questions than just writing out a speech. Without further ado though, let's get this started.

PRE-SWAP
It feels forever ago that this game started and unfortunately, I didn't get started off on the best foot. On my original tribe I managed to help carry Nkuma through multiple challenges and as a tribe we were riding high. I even found a partial idol on the second day. The idea of Nkuma strong was a legitamite thing back then and I was intending on sticking with it for a while. I thought that I was making decent connections all round with my tribe and thought that I was in a good spot in it but, as most people know, I was quickly proven wrong at Nkuma's first tribal. From my end it looked to be a unanimous vote for Nick to leave and I was content with that. I was concerned that a unanimous vote would look bad for our entire tribe so I formulated a plan to have the vote be a bit split so our tribe didn't look like a unified front. However, this suggestion was quickly turned against me and suddenly the vote flipped 6-2 on Ben with almost everyone claiming that they were just following the plan. Ben was one of my closest allies at this point so losing him was quite a blow early on, but nobody on that tribe realized how big of a mistake was just made. I don't know how anyone thought leaving me on the outs of a vote just before a confirmed swap was a good idea but it allowed me to start playing as an individual way earlier than I intended, with the major impact of this occurring at the...

POST SWAP
So coming off a brutal blindside for me, I was suddenly put in quite the curious position at the swap. Original tribe lines were 4-3-2 for Moru, Nkuma, and Azande respectively so naturally, an alliance was created between Nkuma and Azande for majority. Immediately though I started to think about the long term and I came to realize that if this game truly became defined by original tribal lines, that didn't bode well for my longevity as I was on the bottom of a tribe that was getting slaughtered over on Moru. I had much better relationships with Harry, Gavin, Brandon, and Zyler than I did with most of my alliance at the time. While it definitely wasn't an easy decision, I decided to take the risk and forge my own path in the game and I flipped to send Julian home 5-4. Julian and I hadn't talked a single time since the Ben blindside and while Zyler wasn't the most active, I knew I could work with him late into the game which also contributed to my decision to keep him in. It was also only hours before this tribal that I had found my runestone which further bolstered my confidence to make the move. Unfortunately, during Nkuma 2.0's second tribal, I had lost my vote in exchange for safety since I wanted to avoid the potential ire of my former alliance members which I still believe was the best choice for me, especially considering how Harry had flipped that vote to take out Zyler when that very well could have been me if I wasn't immune that tribal. It was another small blow to my game right before the merge which contributed to my rough start there.

MERGE
So in Dono's Libya, I was arguably the biggest name and threat on that merge tribe and honestly I was hoping I could enter the merge with a bit less of a target on my back this time around, but it looked like once again I was going to be playing with a bullseye once again. I originally believed I was set up well for the first merge vote because I was ready to play as a free agent who wasn't explicitly after one group or another but certain events forced me to a side which I stuck with. I'd been informed that Harry had been leading a charge to take me out and the only other alternative group I had to rely on was a Moru dominated conglomerate, majority of which I had never been on a tribe with before. I didn't have a super close relationship with a lot of these people either which made me nervous since I supposedly had 6 votes locked against me so I needed every single other voter in my corner. I led the charge against Natalie that vote after there were some people uncomfortable with voting Bekir and honestly to my surprise I actually managed the get the votes for it. I ended up using my idol as a safety net however since, as mentioned before, I didn't exactly have the most trust ever in this group and a margin of error of one vote weren't odds I was willing to take. From this moment on, everyone had their minds on it and it dictated the game I had to play from there on out. The runestone is a scary thing since it's basically a multi-use idol, and so I leaned into that by making myself the ultimate meatshield intentionally. I did my best to ensure that nobody in the majority would want to take me out because I was so much of an asset to them. I didn't really talk to the minority at this stage anymore so that none of them would have any dirt against me nor would I be giving them false hope since I don't like to go against my word to people. I know this is to most people's annoyance, but it basically became my goal to make as little shifts as possible in the game and to maintain the status quo. I quashed Gavin's attempt at chaos by handing Ikah my partial idol to save himself at the final 10, and secured a plurality at the final 9 which fucked up Brandon's plans to flip. I even went to rocks at 8 because in the end, I knew the 4 left were going to be solid. Still though, I realized out of the 4 of Ikah, Hufus, Marto, and I, I would definitely be getting the axe at the final 4 if I didn't win the FIC. So, I tried to make a move to secure my standing in the game. I tried to flip at the final 6 and use my runestone to give the advantage to the side of Jordan, Brandon and I but, obviously this didn't work. Marto, Hufus, and Ikah voted for Jordan instead and most shockingly Jordan renerged from the plan and voted for Brandon, hammering the final nail into his own grave. I do concede I messed up here by not reassuring Jordan more about the plan, but still I got really fucked over here. It's not a proud thing to admit, but I was forced to win out from here onward in order to reach the end. I had no other option as both Hufus and Marto were willingly giving up their games for Ikah. I did what I had to to make the end, even if it wasn't that glamourous.

So now I sit here at the end. I started off this game as a underdog and managed to set myself up to be in one of the most powerful positions for most of the merge and survived a multitude of tribals despite the huge target on my bad. I then came full circle back to my underdog roots to win out and make to the end after a plan went awry. I made it to the end on my own merit and I didn't need to have anyone give up their game for me to make it here. I hope you all can see how hard I played this game and defied my fate when I should have been an early boot this season. Feel free to ask me anything and good luck to both Hufus and Ikah! And thanks to Dono/Kolby for hosting this season, glad I was able to get some redemption in both of your series.
1467 days 19 hours ago
ZforZombie
Y'all I'm exhausted from this game but I'm going to fight till the bitter end. I've never done it where I went through most of the votes in detail instead of a general overview first but I'm going to.

I've given 110% of myself to this game which is sad but I had the time and I had a lot of fun lmao. Im having a hard time coming up with a way to describe how rewarding it is to do what I've done and make it to this stage. This stage is what I suck the most at and after losing so many you'd think I'd be numb to it but I seriously don't think I can put this much work in to come up short again. I'm sorry I know most don't want to read a lot but I have to do this game and myself justice.

I thought there was no way I was going to be able to keep up with the insane cast, the advantages, the puzzles, the blog idols, the fucking tree mail lmao, the relationships. So premerge Im glad I was on Moru who were all relaxed Under the Radar players and we were gifted a meaty Lilly so that we could take the time to adjust to the game.

At the beginning of this game I walked in with ALOT of bad blood and low motivation after losing a FTC for another game. It is true though that I did have friendly faces that gave me an advantage in this game but it's quite obvious eventually all those faces except two turned against me unless you're Bekir then I kinda turned against you first I'll explain more about that later. It's also true that I had to deal with a spider web of relationships and I think one of the main reasons I had control is because I chose the relationships I needed at each stage of the game.

The game didn't push me push me until the first swap when Hufus, Marto, And I made an alliance that you aren't going to like but it truly set this game on fire. It was called the Dons.

https://imgur.com/a/XpmgAWM

Our plan knowing that Marto was on the bottom of his tribe was to make sure we did whatever we could to make his tribe immune going into the mini. Marto made a chat with all the Moru and we made a deal that if Marto took out people for us then we would give him safety. This was our first big move together.

Moru Moru Strong Baby was a nice distraction lol especially going into our new tribes where I was faced with a huge test.

I had one of the best talkers on the tribe in Brady who has exposed my game before, The Dons(made us a target), Omar who was too honest for his own good and mine lmao, then the NKuma who had two of my biggest beefs on this site in Nick and JP. It's indescribable how much they target me and I target them in these games.

The best move I made to get out of this swap was rekindling my relationship with Brady. We talked open and honest with eachother and I think it helped us both take control over that tribe.

Nick had too good of a social game and was liked by Omar, Marto, And Hufus and so I turned to Brady as my outlet for dealing with that.

I knew I needed Brady and Brady needed me if we were going to make jury. Marto as the chat maker of all chat makers which helped me so I didn't have to be that guy created the Five. Omar, Brady, Hufus, Marto, And myself.

We were the most stubborn group ever. Which is why I made sure that if we were going to be stubborn I'll be the stubborn guy that gets my way.

We got Jordan and Brittany to vote Nick on the Brittany vote. Then we got Jordan to vote Nick and Omar to vote Nick on the Nick vote.

I was heading into merge with a big target because of how I was perceived by Nick, Brittany, and JP on their way out and maybe by me being too vocal. I toned that shit down because what I had in front of me was the ability to play both sides.

I had great talks with literally everyone in the game except Omar who I had just put in a bad position so I got that.
Billy, Brady, Bekir, Natalie was a group I had been looking at working with but then I realized that they might be too tight for me to try to crack later on. I went with the more dysfunctional group of Gavin, Brandon, Hufus, Marto, Max

I didn't know where Jordan was going to go and it was clear that Brady did a better job of forming trust with Jordan than I had so I had to split from those two who I was in a trio with.

The first vote was so crazy and such a trap that It changed my game completely. I was talking to everyone and couldn't keep my promises to everyone. The votes were leaking like crazy because of the relationships. And so I decided to draw lines in the sand with Hufus and Marto by turning against Brady, Bekir, Billy, And Natalie. I was willing to vote Natalie out because to me at that point it felt like the only person we could get out since Max and Hufus were very set on them.
I actually found out that Hufus and Max planned on playing an advantage anyway so if I was going to choose a side

I was choosing the side with power and dysfunction.  I toned down the amount of talking I did to Brady, Billy, Bekir, Jordan because I felt like lying to people wasn't going to help my game because I didn't always need to in order to get my vote through.

Marto created the Scooby Doo chat after that with Me and Max. This was the most important one for me because like I said. I want power on my side and Max is someone I didn't end on the right terms with the last time we played. He revealed to us how many blogs he's found. His runestone, His partial idol. And I knew at that moment I had to do everything I could to keep Max from messing with me instead of the others.

When it came to Omar and Bekir's vote outs those were just voted to gain people's trust and make it through in a group we called The Alcoholics which was made up of Me, Brandon, Gavin, Hufus, Max, And the Creator Marto.
Omar was wanted by people on both sides. Bekir was the majority saving eachother.

When it got to Billy's tribal I spent probably the entire day worrying lmao because the entire vibe was off. I talked to Brandon and he told me "I'm worried for the both of us" and I responded "I think I'm worried for me" and he said "I'm worried for you too" and Say no more I went off. I started talking to Harry, Brady, Jordan, Hufus, Max trying to make the vote clear.

https://imgur.com/a/mgsZncj

At that moment I knew it was me so I started begging Hufus, Max, And Gavin for their partial idols because I had won one in the auction. I really thought that it could potentially be a waste and I'm not going to lie I did until Gavin basically ignored my claims and was willing to sit on his useless half then I was like Oh shit. I ended up getting half's from Max and Hufus. Max had no idea I already got a half from Hufus. So I was feeling good that I could use Hufus half and try in the future to get Gavin to combine mine which sadly never happened.

This set the lines for me and basically every single person that voted me if they weren't already were going to be the ones to go first.

Harry I was done with because Hufus would constantly refuse to vote so I went back to Gavin. Reformed a good connection with Gavin instead of lashing out. Told him about Having another partial. And promised him Harry.
Gave him Harry.

This Harry vote was more than that though. Not only did I find out from this that Brandon someone I thought was also completely loyal to me was voting for Hufus. I found out that Max was basically playing both sides because he knew the vote and since I was cutting contact with them to avoid a bigger target, Max was playing both sides.

I didnt care because I knew Max couldn't make the move on me anytime soon and when he did I'd be ready for him. If he wanted to make himself a target by playing the middle then that was perfect.

At Brady's vote out. One thing was made sure and that's that Max was not loyal. He leaked our new chat to Brandon and had leaked our shit to Gavin. He was putting the Alcoholic against eachother and I knew it. It made Gavin and Brandon not trust me anymore or Marto and Hufus. We got labeled as the three correctly by Brady and Brandon. Which probably made Max start to plan his flip like I expected.

I think that we got ABSOLUTELY LUCKY with the rock draw.

I mean that's what decided this game and it took a little bit of convincing from me to get Max to risk himself for that rock that did us a big ass favor. But like I said the reason why I was so close to Max is because even if shit like that did happen we had his runestone to fall back on to try and get out of minority together.

After Brady left, I had everyone asking me to work with them basically to "make a move". I knew that obviously not all of them were true even though I wanted to believe Brandon's was true but it was a start to finishing this game and I had to go with people that were truly loyal. It was a very important tribal because it was the one to get the Dons to the end and throughout this game that was my mission as it usually is in games is get my Day 1's and myself to the end. In order to make sure that no flip at F7 would happen I stayed up 24 Hours embarrassingly just to win immunity.

This tribal Im not proud of but I had to do what I had to do.

I was accepted into the minority of Brandon, Gavin, and Jordan with their plan of doing Max. They basically exposed everything I thought was true of Max.

This is where we got ahead of Max and he messed up leaking his entire plan to people that needed a way out.

But I knew mathematically that Max could use his runestone out of paranoia and then flip at F6 anyway so I lied to the minority and we voted Gavin out. Marto Hufus and I came up with a plan for the two tribals in order to make sure that Max's runestone was not going to do us in.

We knew we could tell people Brandon and be absolutely Believable and then Max could waste his runestone. And we go to rocks. Yes we were willing to go to rocks again. But then Marto and I got GREEDY. And did something horrible by talking to Jordan and giving him false hope. Jordan voting Brandon sealed the fate of this game or so we thought.

We knew we had to win the F4 immunity and that F5 didn't matter that much. I still fought hard in both knowing Max and Brandon were just better physically than me. This isn't the perfect ending with Max being here and that's why I have to give him credit because he won the immunities he needed to but that's just the way it went and I had solidified FTC with this 4 because Marto and Hufus I have a great bond with and we got ourselves this far to have one of us try and win this.

A lot of you helped in this situation. A lot of you tried to stop this situation. But I played my cards right to get to this moment right here and that's what matters.

I never took the foot off the gas. Voting in Majority every single time, winning 24 hour check in, Majority Rules, countering votes, surviving rocks, collecting partial idols, idoling out my friend, voting out my friends.

Thank you for having me Dono. Thank you to this great cast that made this a fight I'm looking forward to talking I'm sorry this was long. Tear me apart if you must I can take it by now. Love y'all.

GOOD LUCK TO HUFUS AND MAX.

I'm sorry if I nudged you a little bit Max. But I respect you and the game you played we absolutely fought hard and when I told you at the beginning of merge

"Come at me with everything you have" I wasn't expecting us to make it back to FTC together lol.

And Of course Hufus I don't need to say anything.
1467 days 18 hours ago
ZforZombie
Also my game is deeper than that and there's some more details but my mind is scattered rn. So much went into each vote for me lol.

I have a few relationships and aspects I'd like to discuss if they're willing.

I'm hoping answering questions will also help define my game in ways that an opening speech can't lmao

So this is just me asking for questions.
1467 days 11 hours ago
Hufus
Hello, jury!

First of all, I’d like to say thank you to Dono and Kolby for hosting this season. I love you guys, and as a participant from both series, I’m glad I was able to be here, even though I kinda came as a recruit LMAO kolby you bastard.

But anyway, I just wanted to say to the jury that I’m not gonna lie, in the start I did have some fun in this game, but by the end of it, it was truly a mess and it turned personal real quick considering all the things that happened and all that moves that needed to be made, and I couldn’t be more glad now that it’s over. I know most if not all of you are mad at me, and tbh I won’t care if I get offended here, cause I’m a big boy and I can take it, and at the end of the day it’s just a game and we all will move on with our lifes after that.

If you guys are wondering, I did what I have to do considering where the chips fell and how eventually we got two sides when the merge started, and I stuck to the side I trusted the most (considering the other had people who I personally couldn’t trust at all) and to who have actually been my friends for almost 4 years now. So, to Marto and Ikah, you know how much I love you guys and tbh we dominated this game right from the start, so I’m glad we got to do some damage before it all ended.
So anyway, when the game first started, I truly thought I wasn’t gonna last this long. I was really worried when I saw the cast, cause there were people like Brady/JP/Julian/Brittany/Natalie who I hadn’t worked well in the past, and there were people I was gonna be strongly associated with, like Harry and my fellow Dons. So I must say that I got pretty luck to being a Moru babe from the start. I knew I had to have other connections, and that’s why I had to gain trust from other people who didn’t know me that well, like Gavin and Omar, which ended up being better than I expected, considering I got to connect with both on a personal level and got to know how nice and great people they are.

The pre-merge portion of the game basically was Moru Strong-driven. And I really have to say that it was partially everyone else’s fault. We did have mistrust and drama in our tribe, but the fact that everyone kept pushing this narrative made us stick together since we were gonna get targeted anyway. But the main point of the pre-merge was our first entrance into the Black Forest. After we lost Demi, me and Marto promised we’d get revenge on who voted her out and would try to get to the end for her, and since I was aware of the dynamics in the Azande tribe, I knew he was the next to go. That’s when the Fast Survivor came. There was truly a chance to save Marto and I took it without even thinking about it. In the first tribal of the first mini, i was tribemates with Marto and he was painted as the first to go, but I managed to tie the vote between him and Bekir and then flip it and save him. This gave me and Ikah time to talk to him about making a chat with the rest of the Moru tribe and convince them to give him a win so he could get immunity and work with us for the rest of the game. And I’m glad it happened. This moment right here is where we started setting things up, and despite being a nasty and vile comp, the Black Forest was a great reason of why we got here today and how the game unfolded.

When the merge came, that’s when things start to shift a little more. No more Moru Strong, that narrative was over, and suddenly we had two sides in the game: Me/Ikah/Marto/Gavin/Brandon/Max x Bekir/Billy/Natalie/Brady/Harry, with Jordan and Omar floating and not really belonging to either side. I mean, when I saw this division, it was clear to me where I needed to stay, even though Bekir is one of my best friends here and me and Harry having a past. Then the first vote came. The rest of my side really wanted Harry/Bekir gone, but I personally didn’t want that cause I knew how they’d have my back and I knew how would suck to vote either of them out. I kept saying we had to vote Natalie, but everyone wanted to keep Max comfortable since he was the wildcard and do what he wanted, which was one of the two. So minutes before the votes were due, I pmed Max and talked about Natalie needing to go, and ironically he felt the same given their relationship in old Nkuma, so he backed me up on this and let the rest of the tribe know about it, who then agreed to change our votes. Since I had made so many waves there, I knew that the next tribal I needed to lay low and do what the rest of my alliance wanted, which unfortunately was Bekir. After talking to him, who let me know he was okay to be voted out, I went along with the plan to prove my loyalty to the people I was with.

The next couple of votes went just as we expected as me/Marto/Ikah kept working together as a solid trio and basically controlling what was happening. But then it became evident how strong our connection was and our side started to crumble too. The night Harry went home I wasn’t aware I was receiving votes, so I was legit shook. I didn’t want to vote Harry because things got really personal between us after I voted for Bekir and Billy, he literally freaked out on me, we fought  and he said a lot of things, so I knew that voting him out would also get a reaction from him and would probably hurt our friendship for good. So when the votes tied, I legit thought it was the end for me, I felt like a CLOWN that night and got rly frustrated, but thankfully the connections I made in this game saved me that night, and both Max and Gavin still voted with us in the revote, which ended up leading to where we got today.

Next tribal, we did get lucky with Brady being rocked out, but it wasn’t only luck and I have to point this out here. We also managed to get Max to go to rocks for us when he was the one who had more to lose if he got rocked out with his runestone. If it wasn’t for that, then the game would’ve been completly different.

After that, I mean it was pretty clear the Dons wouldn’t stop working together at all, and you guys trying to sell the narrative that me and Marto were Ikah’s sheeps just solidified what I had already settled in my heart, which was to go to the end with both of them. If I was losing regardless, why would I flip to your side and give you the win? LOL If the perception is that I’m a sheep and have no chances to win, it won’t be a single vote that will change that.

Moving on, in the Jordan vote, it was clear to us that Max was definitely flipping, like it was so obvious that we knew we had to play our cards right. So in our chat, I started listing the reasons of why Brandon needed to go that night and I played my  part, along with the rest of the Dons, on convincing both Max and Jordan that he was the vote so we could vote for Jordan instead. Our plan initially was to get a chance on rocks and avoid the runestone, but it ended up being even better when Jordan voted for Brandon and we managed to pull a 3-2-1, and then we solidified the majority of votes with the Dons and left Max and Brandon with no chance to get to the end except by winning out, which ended up happening.

So guys, this probably was just a formality, but I just couldn’t not write a speech. I’m proud of the game played and proud of almost everything I did (and the things I’m not, I’ve already talked about it to the people involved and apologized), and having dominated this game with two of my closest friends on the site made this experience even better. Despite the apparent odds stacked against us and the perception of us being together, we got ourselves out of sticky situations, close votes, ties, rocks, avoided runestones and idols, and almost got here together. So I'm thankful for that. Thank you jury and good luck Max and Ikah.
1467 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Jurors, you can ask questions now!
1467 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Honestly the only thing I have to say is:

Hufus = 🐀
1467 days 10 hours ago
greyconverse
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bigbrotherorg/images/4/41/Abi5.gif

Hello helloo. Congrats to all three of you. I think you've all had very different roads to get here. It has been a long, epic, and at times crazy journey and yall did it, so I hope regardless the outcome you are each proud of what you've done cause you should be. I played against each of you and you all fought in some measure. So I want to see genuine fire in your answers. My vote is very much open. With that, good luck to each of you.

Max. I think you've managed too play the middle very well. You were the first person to flip this entire season I do believe. You've been playing the whole time. I have played with you many times. I want to see your passion for the game in your answer. I want to know you love this game when and if I cast my vote for you.

Next, in your speech (which was great btw), you said " I quashed Gavin's attempt at chaos by handing Ikah my partial idol to save himself at the final 10". I have to question this. Because ironically enough, I was targeting, and you saved, the guy you sit next too right now. I suppose chaos is a fair word, but at the time I was genuinely trying to take out someone I believed could win. He very well might. So why was keeping him around the better move? Why is sitting next to him and protecting him a winning move for you? Because the way I see it, it may just be your biggest flaw.

Ikah. Pick a number between one and five hundred.

LOL no firstly let me just say I am not bitter. You adapted the round I went out so well its quite impressive. Not just that but I genuinely enjoyed getting to know you when we wouldn't talk game. But that will not get you my vote. This jury seems to think you controlled a lot. But I don't know if I completely see it. Wasn't Marto the one doing the work in the Fast Survivors and the start of merge? You made a good move taking me out but again that wasn't your lead it was incredible adaptability in a situation that came your way. I want you to prove the doubts I just laid out wrong.

Also, can you explain these half idols? Did you have two? Did you really convince Max to use his on you when you had two? Or did you make the second up and play me the whole time? Either way savage, but I am gonna need you to really step up and bury these two if you want my vote.

Hufus, I want you to tell me why strong social bonds IS worthy of beating someone who perhaps was more strategically forward. I enjoyed playing the game with you for what it is worth. I think the two you sit next two were both saved by advantages at some point. As far as I can recall, you got Peanut Butter? And you still made it here. But the thing about Survivor is we are all held accountable. You admit to realizing the perception was not that you would win. I don't care for perception I care what you've done with that. In the end we make our own even in a choice to be passive. Not every winner was the front runner. Or the loudest. You have a case to win. So Hufus, why is your game worthy of beating Ikah and Max? Or should I just vote one of them?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/0/02/PwRq6D.gif
1467 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey Finalists!

I’d first like to say that y’all better thank the rock gods for you three sitting here.

But let’s get into your games.

Hufus- I think you and everyone in this cast knows that there’s no way I can physically give you my vote tonight. I think you really lacked one part to this game and that was the social relationships and jury management. You were one on the swap tribe that I absolutely hated working with. In a group chat, everybody would give their opinions and you would never say anything but like a one word answer and that was so annoying and ik I wasn’t the only one that realized that. Secondly, I told Omar that you and Harry dated in the past cuz he asked about what I thought about the 2 of you and I answered honestly. After that conversation, I might’ve been a dead fucking statue to you because you never talked to me ever and I don’t understand why. You didn’t even make an effort to approach me on it and you didn’t even try to get to know me and from talking to the other jurors, it seems like you did that with a lot of people. I get that you wanted to be set in your alliance but the jury is deciding who to vote for in the end, not your alliance so even trying to reach out to me would’ve been appreciated. I was desperate and on the bottom for so long at the merge and even just saying hi would have gone a long way for me. I didn’t approach you though because you were so closed off that I honestly didn’t feel like wasting my time.

Also, I know we’ve had a rough past and I’ve been rough to you and that’s something I genuinely wish I could take back. However, I can’t but I’ve apologized to you profusely for that. You doing what you did at the f8 when you found out I got the rock was 1000 percent dumb on a game level. When I threw jabs out you it was premerge so it didn’t really matter but you decided to throw jabs at me knowing that I was going to ponderosa. Obviously you figured that you weren’t getting my vote anyways but you did that in the main fucking chat so everybody in the game got to see how you acted and all it took was a simple screenshot for the ponderosa people too. Also, you did that when I pulled a rock which is the worst way to go out of the game.

Let’s be clear, I’m not mad that you attacked me as I was leaving because I deserved it for my actions to you in the past but you doing what you did in the jury phase was terrible jury management there and I feel like emotions from the past took over from the game that you were still playing.

I realized that you apologized which I appreciated and I forgive you for that but you were trying to get a rise out of me at my lowest point in the game. It was almost like you wanted me to be back to the old Brady who was a bitch in every game that he went out.

I have no questions for you but I just wanted to say my piece and its up to you if you want to respond.
1467 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
My next person to go in detail to is Max.

Max- I’m not going to lie like we didn’t really have a connection either but you at least did better with me than the other two so I’ll give your credit for that. I think your game is one that I consider to be a bit controversial and here’s why.

I’m a big hater of the Runestone twist because I believe that it is 100 percent way too powerful for one particular person in the game. Its basically a multi hidden immunity idol that you can use up to three times or four times I think. Honestly ik you didn’t ever get the majority of the votes but that doesn’t matter to me. I believe that if you didn’t have that runestone, there was no way you were making it to the end.

I’m not going to give you really that much credit for playing the middle because it wasn’t that hard to figure out but I believe that the weakest parts of your game was 100 percent the end game votes.

I will at least give you credit for exploring options in the game but it backfired on you and you had to go on a immunity run to make it here and I’m not a fan of people relying on idols and immunity to make it to the end and that’s how I view your game basically.

1). If you didn’t have  that runestone, do you honestly believe that you’d be sitting at the end?

2). Why should I give you my vote over Ikah who has been in the majority on every vote and never had to rely on immunities?

3). Say that hufus or Ikah went home on the rock draw, what would you have done in that scenario to still get yourself to the end?
1467 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Alright and that leaves Ikah.

Ikah- I’m just letting you know where I’m at with my decision making. My heart wants to vote Max as he made the most effort of this group to talk to me and most of these jurors come merge but my head wants to vote you for the game you played so I’m really torn rifht now.

I also believe that the worst part of your game like hufus was the social game. Again, I get that you didn’t want to overtly lie to people but I still had a social relationship with Marto who was on the other side and we hardly talked game and I could probs tell you so many things about him. He took the time to actually get to know me on a personal connection and that went a long way for me because I was on the bottom and even just talking to a friend, would’ve gone a long way with me. So yeah like you didn’t lie to me, but I feel that if you valued me like you said you would’ve like you would have made a effort to at least get to know me personally. It shouldn’t have had to have me be the one to reach out to you but like hufus, you were also so closed off that you 2 were the last people on your group that I wanted to talk to and idk if that can attest to other people but I think that does say something.

Ikah, you also come across as someone to be really fake and you can correct me if I’m wrong but that’s how I view you. The second merge hit and we were on different sides, it’s like I never existed until you thought you were in trouble at f10. That’s the only time you ever wanted to speak to me lmao and then after I get rocked out, you try to comfort me like you and I were best friends in the game and that came across as super disingenuous to me because it made it seem like you were sucking up to me for my jury vote and I still stand by that.

The best part of your game was the strategic game. There’s a reason why you always were in the majority and you navigated things well so if I do vote for you tonight, it’ll be because of your strategic gameplay.

Questions
1). At f4, Marto basically decided to give the game to you and hufus by making sure y’all were set up for a 2-1-1 vote. It wasn’t a masterful move that you and hufus planned. Why should I vote for you when if it wasn’t for Marto bowing out, you were most likely putting your game at risk to a fire making challenge?

2). I need to know about this f10 vote. Did someone leak to you that you were going home or did you just honestly know in your gut?

3). I’d like for you tell me all that you know about me and the other jurors on a personal level.
1467 days 9 hours ago
ZforZombie
Hey Gavin and I agree, I did feel bad about how much we got to talk non game before you went out and I had to do you dirty because at the end of the day you were actually the first person to make a move on me and to me I had to keep that in mind, but I knew my path to the end was definitely not going to come from you, Jordan, and Brandon.

I think the obvious Discredit to me is the fact that I wasn't assertive when we got to merge about targets and that's true I didn't want to come off that way but it's also because I literally did not need to be because I knew that 10 people at the end of the day had to go and with the relationships I had, anyone I wanted to leave could leave. At first anyone i felt that wasn't voting with me needed to leave. Then Everyone that had voted for me needed to leave. Then obviously an attempt to get the Dons to the end.

There's something we know about this game and thats that Marto would make
Alot of chats and Marto would be assertive but you know that when it had to be a certain person or that the vote had to go through I would make sure that things did. I acted my ass off during Jordan's vote out pushing Brandon and then doing Jordan. All the things I told Jordan. I acted my ass of with you guys during your vote out, I knew that even though Max was not loyal and a threat in the game, That 1) Max mathematically would play his runestone considering he could make a move easily with it regardless playing it back to back and 2)I had him right where I wanted him, and I knew I didn't have the three of you so rocks wasn't a good move even if it meant getting Max out.

Imagine if I had been so aggressive in the big alliance chats from the start instead of just my Dons chat, like I knew it wasn't ever the right time to start making people feel like they didn't have control when you have such an elite group. That's why I talked to Max and you a lot privately to try and make y'all feel like I wasn't the one not letting y'all get your way in the votes. It didn't work with you. I was still one of the most vocal in all of those chats but I made sure I didn't overpower people unless I had to. Almost making it seem like I was somehow in the same boat with Max and you.

But for other proof that I was in control is I also did vote Nick out without Hufus and Marto knowing till the end. I was not afraid of getting my way. If Marto wanted to be the one to make chats, that helped me try to hide my big target just a little bit. Harry left despite Hufus trying to save him. Brady left despite Martos inability to vote him, yeah it was by rock lmao but that's the luck that saved us because we switched from Brady to Jordan to avoid any advantages played lmao.

For the Fast Survivors I talked to non Moru about them the most and the growing perception was that it was best to let you and Brandon continue to make yourselves big threats in them. I didn't see Fast Survivors to be worth much other than keeping people against me from winning them and showing my loyalty to you guys.

For the half idols Gavin, I did not have two or three 😹 I had one from the auction. But Max gave me his after Hufus had already gave me one.

I found out you had one, Hufus had one, and Max had one.

I ended up making a plan at first that I was going to get all of you to give me your half idols so that I could have 2 idols without y'all knowing lmao

But Only Max and Hufus gave me their half's of course because you were voting for me lmao. Max went the entire game without knowing he didn't have to sacrifice his half of the idol. Hufus obviously I told him after the plan to get 2 full idols failed. So I gave him his half back and acted like I still had another half because I thought that would make me valuable to you. I also felt like I could get Hufus to lend me his idol If I wanted to do anything with yours.

I hope that cleared some things up a little bit
1467 days 9 hours ago
ZforZombie
Hey Brady

I think I told you this in game and that's that I didn't want to lie to people and come off as fake if I didn't have to. If you know me then you know that usually I have no problem playing a game where I talk to everybody. At the beginning of merge I actually did talk to everyone but realized that I would make myself a big target by continuing to do so. I wanted people like Brandon, Max, Gavin to think I was closed off to them. If I was talking to both sides and playing the middle like Max and Brandon then I would've been targeted a whole lot faster. I do regret not talking to minority as much as I would in other games because it still got me targeted lmao.

If you want to believe I would seriously suck up to you for a jury vote that I didn't even know for sure I would be fighting for then that's kind of shallow considering I've lost 5 of these lol.

Was I fake? Yeah I really was to some people at different tribal but when it comes to personal level and getting to know people

I was not fake in that respect, what you see is what you get from me lol. For me I couldn't just establish personal connections with everyone and then vote them off like it was nothing. It was hard enough to do that to a few people this season. So for the people I knew I had to vote out I would limit the amount I talked to them. Probably mostly you and Billy more than anyone now that I think about it. But I thought y'all would appreciate not being two faced more and I guess I was wrong. I can't be the only one not allowed to make mistakes

Jury management isn't worth that.
1467 days 9 hours ago
ZforZombie
I'll now answer your questions
1467 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
https://media.giphy.com/media/vMUmYoDSWt90A/giphy.gif

Well, well, well. Congratulations, final three! I have to say that I absolutely loved playing with each of you, and I am happy to know I left this game having formed really strong friendships with each of you. Each of you will get dragged tonight, which is kind of just the nature of Final Tribal Council, so let's all take a deep breath and celebrate your accomplishments. You did that! I think all of you have very compelling cases to make tonight, and my vote is completely up for grabs. I will be voting based off of your answers to my questions as well as your responses to the other jurors, so please try to be as honest and humble as possible through those. Ready to get started?

Hufus — Hi Hufus! Throughout the end-game I constantly referred to you as a goat. I will not lie and say that I think your game was flashy (or even really that impressive), and I think that you lacked the same intense ambition that Ikah and Max demonstrated throughout the game. It almost felt like you didn't want to win throughout the game and instead cared more about friendships. But you have the chance to sway my opinion tonight by showing me how much you want this. I want you to tell me how important winning is to you. Additionally, tell us one reason why neither Ikah nor Max deserve to win. The more raw, the better!

Max — As soon as we saw one another's names in the cast list, we were on the same page about working together. We immediately established a strong alliance, and we stuck with that throughout most of the game. I absolute applaud your honesty and loyalty, it meant a lot to me. And throughout all of that, you were able to play a truly great game, which is commendable. But I think you suffer a little bit in terms of stiffness, being too composed and coming just shy of being a compelling, flawed character. I want to humanize you a little bit tonight. Can you go through each of the jurors and rank them on how much you valued them in the game, and why you placed them there? Please show the rest of the jury how intricately you thought about the game and all of our roles in that in the way I know you have!

Ikah — My king. I think you without a doubt played a dominant strategic game. But I think that tonight you're come across as a little too egotistical. I get you are trying to plead your case, but it kind of just sounds like you think you ran every single vote and that the rest of us were just extras in the movie of you getting the to the end. There were a lot of times that you got lucky or benefited from others, particularly during the rock draw where you had a mathematical disadvantage as well as when you only correctly played your idol because I tipped you off as to how the vote was going. A lot of the jurors also felt that you participated in ass kissing for jury votes, which, in such a competitive season, is extremely patronizing and disrespectful. It feels like you don't think anyone else did anything substantial this game beside you, so I want to unpack that a little bit. Can you please rank each juror based on gameplay from best to worst, and also include yourself, Hufus and Max in the mix? Just want to see your perception on every person in the game and whether or not we were truly just roadblocks for you getting here.

Absolutely no hard feelings for any of you! I'm so proud of each of you and I'm excited to see who takes this thing home. Let's finish a strong season even stronger. I love you guys!
1467 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
1). At f4, Marto basically decided to give the game to you and hufus by making sure y’all were set up for a 2-1-1 vote. It wasn’t a masterful move that you and hufus planned. Why should I vote for you when if it wasn’t for Marto bowing out, you were most likely putting your game at risk to a fire making challenge?

Answer: Well tbh you have to first assume I'd lose the firemaking challenge to Marto. Hufus and I were so tight. Marto and I were so tight. So I don't know that there would've been anyway I would leave at that stage regardless if Marto didn't decide to leave or not. Which I know I'm not a great physical competitor but I give a lot of effort in every challenge in almost every game I play lmao despite being ass. Even if I don't need the immunity. I have to have faith that I would win. But also you can't discredit me for having people who truly had my back and wanted me to win at F4z that's part of the game as you know and a lot of people tried avoiding. We made sure to get ourselves to that spot despite being targeted as individuals and then being targeted as a whole trio. If Max didn't want me at FTC evident by him voting me three times then he shouldn't of helped Marto, Hufus, and I so much. That's a huge fault.

2). I need to know about this f10 vote. Did someone leak to you that you were going home or did you just honestly know in your gut?

Answer: Lmao it's bizarre but I truly did think I was going home without people having to tell me. Obviously I am a paranoid player lmao but everything has to go right for me to not think it's me. My convo with Brandon was not him leaking the vote lmao. It was him saying "I'm worried for the both of us" and I was like "I think I'm more worried for me" and he said "I'm worried for you too" and we didn't elaborate that much about it but I turned on the gas and started worrying. That's why I went to Harry who is someone I talked to throughout the game and even a lot during merge not just this vote like I had done with you. He basically made no effort in hiding I was the vote by saying "Idk theres a lot of things going around" after I flat out asked if I was your guys vote. Then I went to Max and expressed my paranoia to try and get his half idol, Went to Hufus to express my paranoia and he told me that he thought I could be getting the minorities votes. They both said that they felt like I wouldn't be leaving and we had majority but they'd give me their idols to keep me calm.
For some reason I decided to go to you to make sure if I had to play it or not. Yeah that's shitty but it was a game move and you're right I played strategically instead of socially and at this moment I was so paranoid and frazzled so I did whatever. Based on the convo we had it confirmed to me I had to play it. I didn't know the plan lmao or any leaks or who was voting who I just knew I was getting votes.

3). I’d like for you tell me all that you know about me and the other jurors on a personal level.

Ok I want to do this without saying anything that people wouldn't want me to because again personal is personal and that's between us lol

Well let me start off with NATALIE, because I didn't really get to know Natalie well since we had one tribal together. We talked a a lot about the game but that was mostly it besides us talking about my group game. He was really nice to me and made an effort to show interest in my group game. I think he's a solid because he was really easy to talk to.

Next with BEKIR, Bekir and I are good on the outside, so anything I know about Bekir is hilarious and real and dIdnt need this game to find out. He is probably one of the most consistent people on this site because he doesn't let up on his Tina stanning or telling you when you're a clown. I enjoy trolling eachother because we don't hold back. I Didn't want to talk game that much with Bekir because I didn't want to be two faced with people I had known and respected.

With OMAR, he's confident, witty, A WWE fan and above all else A Bottom..Daily Reminder 😂
We talked so much at the beginning and would Check up on eachother and ask about our days.

With BILLY, I mean this is unfair lmfao because I've got a friendship with Billy outside of this game and this game meant nothing to us as friends lmao. Anything I know about Billy comes from outside of this game. He's a great dude with free way of thinking and competitive mindset

Next is HARRY, and Harry I found out can be vulnerable but he does bode confidence and being genuine. I know we both have struggled with motivation for school during these times so why not play a group game where we stress ourselves out lol it's what we have in common

Now you BRADY, I think lost in all this is the fact that we are so similar and we realize that every game we play. We are both logical and levelheaded people and competitive so we play these games hard. It stresses us out and exhausts us, but we're both looking forward to Quarantine ending and moving on from this and I know you have a job and school so you won't have time for this.

And then GAVIN, We talked so much on a personal level outside of Brandon,Hufus, Marto, I really got close to Gavin and established a good connection with him. Game wise we failed but that didn't even stop us from putting the game aside, him voting me was nothing and we talked on a personal level. It was a nice distraction from the tension of the game. I don't want to share everything but we talked about his tattoo and the books we liked and how he's a quiet guy And I'm not all the time lmao. So I think I'm going to take away my relationship with Gavin the most from this because he was so willing to be personal with me despite us being on different sides.

Next is JORDAN, who I did the worst things to this game. First with Brady and I bailing on him during the Brittany vote, then when I voted for him the first time, and then when I voted him out after being fake. On a personal level we actually talked frequently and asked eachother about our days almost every day of this game. He's a fellow unmotivated college student like myself and we always would ask eachother about our days and how we are feeling before we brought up the votes and game.

With BRANDON, I mean Brandon and I are also one of those cases where we are friends outside of this but it did help playing this together and we would have time to talk to eachother personally and tell eachother about our days saying goodmorning at 1 o clock everyday.

And then MARTO, it goes beyond this game too, But I didn't know how much he liked Movies and actually had damn good taste till this game. He's one of the best people on this site because he's chill and doesn't take this shit too seriously.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!