This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6: The Congo] 馃寫 Final Tribal Council

Topic » [S6: The Congo] 馃寫 Final..

1466 days 18 hours ago
5651Omar
I am going to be straight up with y鈥檃ll, I predicted this final 4, and maybe that鈥檚 why I am DISGUSTED with the way things played out. A very boring and predictable, I am not calling you guys awful players, but as a season as whole. I hate it.

I can鈥檛 put into words how disappointed I am in this final 3, this is a Tasha, Spencer and Jeremy situation where 2 people are so oblivious and we have 1 clear cut winner. With the wentworth of the season being me. Not really. But, still, I can only wish.

I am not going to address you guys via text, I鈥檒l make a video and post it later today.
1466 days 17 hours ago
jman96
Congratulations on the 3 of you on making it here. I just have one question/request for the each of you.

Name one thing that stands out about you that should make you more worthy of my vote then the other 2?
1466 days 17 hours ago
jman96
any moves, any moment. it can be anything. What did you do on your own that makes you a better player then the 2 other finalists is what im asking.
1466 days 17 hours ago
OhNatalie
Hi final 3,

I have a question for two out of the three of you. I haven鈥檛 made up my mind at all and I鈥檓 hoping this gives me a better understand:

- Max: You mentioned JP told you something very early on in the game, which is the reason why you targeted me in the game. What was it? Also, making a tribute to the fallen iconic Nkuma tribe. Write us a cute love letter 鉂わ笍

- Ikah: It sounds like you played very impressively. I just want to know what three best vote offs in this game did you have a hand in executing?
1466 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
Name one thing that stands out about you that should make you more worthy of my vote then the other 2?

I don't want to sound repetitive but I think it's the only thing I can say that these other two can't because we all have effort, Did some moves, ect.

But again I think it was getting my vote to go through every single tribal.

And some of it took some really big risks and a lot of thought.

Even though Hufus and I have only differed in Two votes that's still big because that's two people I got out that he didn't want out at the time. Nick vote, Me Brady You voted together which forced Omar's hand, it forced Marto's, Hufus as well. It was a selfish move but it proves that I was very capable of doing things without people I'm friends with outside of this game.

Again when it came to Harry's vote out, Hufus slipped up because he still thought Harry was good with us. I thought Harry was the person that was going to get in the middle of the Dons so I stopped saving Harry with Hufus.

When it comes to Mad, yes he did have a hand in voting out a lot of people with The Alcoholics and The Dons But his mistake was letting The Dons get so far.

He couldn't get me out three votes in a row with immunity and a runestone.
1466 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
- Ikah: It sounds like you played very impressively. I just want to know what three best vote offs in this game did you have a hand in executing?

#1-NICK

Nick has an amazing social game. He's a very likable person but he can also be very fake. Marto and Hufus liked Nick. Omar who I was close to at the time told me he liked Nick and then obviously he had his Nkuma tribe. It was a three tribal vote off process. The first thing I did was redevelop my relationship with Brady because I felt it was possible for Brady to be the swing and that he felt the same way about Nick that I did. And we hit it off like we usually do and agreed to work together. The first tribal was about getting a Nkuma more than voting out someone I've had a previous feud with. But Omar pushing JP was a huge plus. The five agreed to it and it ended up working out.
Next tribal was about keeping the Five happy while also avoiding any type of advantage. Me and Brady we're talking to Brittany and Jordan and agreed to a Four person vote for Nick. This basically set up a flush. Unfortunately nothing happened and Brittany was lost.
Then the next tribal Brady and I grew very frustrated with not a single person wanting Nick out. But this had to be the tribal he went because I thought he would go to the end with his connections and merge on the horizon. We mulled over how we could possibly get the votes and we tried convincing Omar and Jordan to do it. Omar said no to it. Nick ended up telling Hufus about Omar saying his name and I used that info to tell Omar and try to get him to do Nick. Still he wouldn't budge. Jordan wanted us to throw our votes incase Omar wanted to do him but wasn't sure about voting with Brady and I. We ended up convincing Jordan that us three would just vote Nick to "Throw" our votes. When it came to the end Omar found out about everything and how he was supposedly the vote of Me, Marto, Hufus, Jordan, Nick
I want to guess Brady told him if he did then that was great. Because then Omar said he'd vote Nick to save himself. In order to not ruffle feathers I told Marto and Hufus that I was voting Nick but I'm not sure why they didn't go through with it.
1466 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
#2-BILLY

It's not that impressive considering Billy was a friend and although he wasn't my ally in this game, I still felt like others were more deserving at that point but I was trust building and paranoid of an idol.

I did a lot of talking to figure out that I was the vote without people directly leaking it. Gavin even told me I didn't need to worry when I ended up begging for multiple people's idols lmao and I ended up with 2 to add to the one I already had.

Despite Max, Hufus, Marto saying it could possibly be a waste, I played it anyway. The reason I thought it was going to be a waste is because of my talk with Gavin and so it was hard to believe he was going to flip on me but in my gut I didn't want to risk it. And it turned out to save me. It's not a good thing to have to do all that but it's a vote out I pulled off where the execution was done by me.
1466 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
I am going to be straight up with y鈥檃ll, I predicted this final 4, and maybe that鈥檚 why I am DISGUSTED with the way things played out. A very boring and predictable, I am not calling you guys awful players, but as a season as whole. I hate it.

Please preach this louder
1466 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
#3-JORDAN

I mean deciding between another vote off was really hard between Jordan's vote off and Gavins but this one sealed the deal for the Dons and I and it was so important.

We had a plan because Brandon and Gavin exposed Max's plan to me. We had already felt like Max might flip with his runestone and they confirmed it to me. At that point knowledge was power. I even told Max everything they had told me after tribal because we wanted him to feel a level of comfort.

We thought there was no way Max didn't use the runestone on himself if he didn't win immunity so the plan had to change.

We basically put on a complete show in the Hufus, Marto, Max, Me chat and then confirmed in the Scooby Doo chat with Marto, Me, Max. We did everything we could to convince Max it was Brandon

He didn't say anything besides "Yeah" once so we knew he was flipping.

We told Jordan we were voting Brandon and I didn't really tell Brandon what I was doing.

We ended up getting greedy by trying to flip Jordan to vote Brandon. Jordan talked to Marto and Marto sold him on the idea of Marto, Max, Me, Him

I talked to Jordan and he was basically asking me what I thought on it and I told him a lot about how Brandon leaving would benefit him and it was true if we didn't have to vote Jordan to avoid the runestone. Jordan had already planned on voting Brandon he said and I think what I said really helped solidify it.

Despite being a low move. It saved me and got me here.
1466 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Yes Ikah, I did tell him that vote
1466 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243

I played this game without a heavy reliance on preexisting relationships. Did I have some relationships heading into the game that I utilized? Of course, everyone did. But unlike Ikah or Hufus I had no one who was going to be my ride or dies who would have done anything to make sure that I won. I realize that I didn't play a flawless game that Ikah claims to have. Yes, I fucked up in spots, I got outmanuevered at the final 6, I don't claim to have played a perfect game since I most definitely didn't. What I can say is that the game I did play came from my own merit and effort. I rose up from the bottom of my tribe on Nkuma and became one of the most powerful players in the game come merge. I was the one who enabled the Natalie, Billy (Yes fight me Ikah, you wouldn't have gone through with that idol play unless I gave you that idol part), and Harry votes to happen when all three of them likely would have failed had I not been there pulling some strings, you can even throw in Brady's elimination if you consider I was the one of defied expectations to draw rocks. Ikah can say he always voted correctly and kudos to him for that, but he can't honestly claim to be the domineering force behind many of these crucial votes that defined the game. I shaped this game to be what it was and I can genuinely say no one had to carry me over the finish line unlike the others who had Marto literally give up at the final 4 so that they could make the end.
1466 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
- Max: You mentioned JP told you something very early on in the game, which is the reason why you targeted me in the game. What was it? Also, making a tribute to the fallen iconic Nkuma tribe. Write us a cute love letter 鉂わ笍

It was JP who actually explained to me the true dynamics of the Ben blindside after it occurred. How you and JP considered yourself the swings between the two votes and all that. This directly conflicted with your story of why you voted of you just going along with my suggestion to have the votes be split more. You took the easy way out that vote knowing full well that it would be at my expense and, giving our previous game together you also directly blindsided me, it proved to me you were up to your regular antics again, and that you were not to be trusted at all. While JP isn't the most reliable of sources, I know you earned your villain title for a reason and I had every right to be wary of you. And, after the Julian blindside, you had no reason to trust me either and I knew that you were smart enough to realize that

A haiku for you
Blindside me, I'll blindside you
Good riddance bitches

In all seriousness though, Nkuma was the tribe I chose to be part of at the start. I had optimism about what our group would have been able to accomplish. We were a strong tribe physically and we nearly made it to the swap without a single loss. Our prospects on the game were good. At our first tribal you all made a move and I can respect that, but I am a player that isn't one to get complacent being on the bottom of a group without a plan B which is why I flipped, ending any idea of a unified Nkuma group once and for all. It's a tradegy in a way because I honestly can say that I wanted to work with most of you guys deep into the game but circumstances just didn't work out for you guys with Nkuma being the minority on new Moru and the numbers allowing me to flip with just my one vote on Nkuma 2.0. If that swap had just gone a bit different, it wouldn't surprise me if a different Nkuma was here in the end over me but that's just how the game goes.
1466 days 6 hours ago
Hufus
@Brandon

Hey luv, so first of all I'd like to say sorry for how long it took, like I really had a busy day with classes and some papers due today/tomorrow so that's why I'm doing this like really late. Well, I don't think that was the case at all. I do want to win, and I want A LOT. Both of these series mean so much to me, as not only I really care about Dono and Kolby, but I also think I left my mark in the other seasons I participated... just couldn't close the deal in those, and that was my goal when I decided to apply for this game... Also I've always told everyone about how I was so mad that I didn't get to win a Kolby game, and this is like my 4th appearence in his main series, so yeah, it'd mean a lot to win tbh!

About the friendship part that you mentioned, I don't think that's necessarily true. It wasn't about who were my friends, cause I had some of closest friends on the other side too (like Bekir, who I had never voted out before), but given who they chose to align with, I knew I had no shot to get here today if I had chosen to go with them. Anyway, and the other part of the question! About Max, I don't think he should win cause he's had several opportunities to take us out or actually shake things up, but still we managed to convince him to work with us and we got around all of them and almost got to the end together. Also, another flaw would be that despite having the runestone, he didn't get to play it correctly not even once and I don't think he accomplished anything solid with it. As for Ikah, imo I do think that he went a little too hard on the game sometimes and did a little too much when it wasn't even necessary, and those actions, at least if I was involved in them, wouldve certainly rubbed me the wrong way at some point. There were times I just wanted him to tone it down a little bit, stop being a "gamebot" and realize that he didn't need to talk game (or even small talk) to everyone all the time, cause it could come across as fake.
1466 days 6 hours ago
5651Omar

Please no LONG answers, I will not read them.

Lots of love to Marto, Harry and Brady
1466 days ago
CoachWade
That speech was iconic

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!