This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 4] 🟨 Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep. 4] 🟨 Immunity..

1564 days 10 hours ago
Jacubra
lionsden121
you need a tribe swap

no
1564 days 10 hours ago
Matedog1209
*looks at Noah stanning Ben*
1564 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
I am black tar heroin
1564 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Bump
1564 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
I support our veterans
1564 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This challenge is called BULLS IN A CHINA SHOP.

Bring your best outfit to this one. Look down in respect, close your eyes, and pray to the OG's who came before you because this challenge is about to be an official trainwreck.

Today’s challenge is going to shift the sands beneath your feet. The thirteen of you need to DROP YOUR BUFFS. And today’s immunity challenge will determine how the tribes are refilled, just as before. It will be an individual challenge to determine how each  you stack.

The contestant that finishes first overall in the challenge will have earned the choice to visit the Lost Oasis... or to send someone in their stead. That person will remain at the Lost Oasis just as Billy was before. They will be gone for the  remainder of this episode, and all of the next episode. They will not be considered to be on either tribe, until the end of next episode’s tribal council. They will  join that tribe once someone is voted out. These are big stakes, and you already know just how much it can affect the course of this game. If that wasn’t enough suspense, our Lost Oasis inhabitant will have this—

*reveals folded parchment*

—to read aloud to the cast before they depart. Make no mistake, this is not something to forget about.

You may be able to gather through what I’ve said thus far that two people will be going home, just as Christian and Gabe were disappointed to discover. All this being said, you’ll have new buffs to represent once the challenge is over. I’ll post the challenge description in a moment.
1564 days 10 hours ago
greyconverse
*looks at Noah stanning Ben*
1564 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also he gets so much undeserved hate it's why I support
1564 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
i mean hes a good person

worst gameplayer and worst winner...but good person
1564 days 10 hours ago
Jacubra
so merge at nine?
1564 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
yeah probbly or maybe just 10
1564 days 10 hours ago
Jacubra
I mean 10
1564 days 10 hours ago
greyconverse
Noahs going to oasis see ya tmo
1564 days 10 hours ago
Jacubra
yeah
1564 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Oh fhck me

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!