This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 4] 🟨 Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep. 4] 🟨 Immunity..

1577 days ago
noah_kondon
Everyone send Billy 4 the memes
1577 days ago
Bvance1212
Right
1577 days ago
lionsden121
what challenge am i good at that no one else is....ummm
1577 days ago
NJKoda1998
im going to go smoke weed at the camp

that sounds more fun than this
1577 days ago
VanHow10
I'm going with NJ!!
1577 days ago
snick427
I’m going with NJ and Tyler
1577 days ago
lionsden121
im gonna cry
1577 days ago
Bvance1212
I’m gonna sob
1577 days ago
Jacubra
I am sobbing
1577 days ago
greyconverse
https://media.giphy.com/media/E3L5goMMSoAAo/giphy.gif
1577 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Here’s how the challenge is going to work.

Each of you will be given a slingshot. With it you will use these digital rocks to aim for one of the squares on a 5x13 board. Which of those squares you aim for is up to you. Each square has one of your names written on it (each row has a randomized arrangement of the thirteen of you), but only three of those five squares contain the lives you need to stay alive in this challenge. Some of these hide no value behind them, so there is some luck involved in eliminating your targets.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HxmVP5ibh1x00MslslPtUQQr8-Qids-hKhwAnKGaBQw/edit#gid=0

This will work in rounds. On my go, you will post below the cell you wish to aim for. Each row is lettered, so if you want to attack Dono's square in the third row, it'd be "(C) Dono" or something like that. As long as you don't completely butcher the spelling, I don't care how you format the post.

The order in which your posts follow determine how I process the results of the round, meaning you need to be fast in order to guarantee you don’t lose before you get to take aim.

There is a chance you will miss. Here’s how that works:
You will have a 75% chance of hitting your target.
You will have a 10% chance of hitting the target to the left.
You will have a 10% chance of hitting the target to the right.
You will have a 5% chance of missing entirely.

A few more things worth mentioning…

First, the rows on the far-left and the far-right are connected in terms of missing your shot wide and hitting adjacent targets.

Second, and perhaps most important, if you are caught deleting your post and changing the cell you aim for, it will count as a miss for that round.

Third, making contact with a cell that’s already been hit (whether in the current round or a round prior) will result in a miss.

Fourth, whether Nick D. shows up or not, he'll still be able to win if his squares are the last remaining.

When a contestant’s  final real square (three real, two fake) has been destroyed, the rankings for the tribe swap will be updated. The last person standing will be given a map to the Lost Oasis, and the choice to send one of you, or to go on their own. Choosing to send someone else will essentially swap the two player’s rankings.

I will be as quick as I can in posting the results of each round.
1577 days ago
lionsden121
it says i need permission u flop
1577 days ago
NJKoda1998
Access denied
1577 days ago
noah_kondon
a luck comp fuck off
1577 days ago
Jacubra
Do I /have/ to request access to the google doc?

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!