This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor Generation 2 - Season 1 apps

Topic » Link's Survivor Generation 2 -..

3540 days 7 hours ago
Sackeshi
Name: sackeshi

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: HvV

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: russell

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): many to describe i played 3 times in your gen 1

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: i am scraping the whole crazy empire thing im in it to win it this time 100% it takes a good alliance to go all the way
3540 days 3 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Name: Zach

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Samoa

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Natalie White (Survivor: Samoa)

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I will list Survivor groups: DEACES Survivor: Jamaica, Link's Survivor Alaska, Laurafan's Survivor: Cook Islands, Zach's Survivor: India Second Chances

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I can make good social game moves while still being a good competitor my high activity level helps me stay knowledgable about what its happening and I can work my strategy to whatever twists or disruptions come my way.
3540 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Name: the real Jim "Jimbo" Shady

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: PEARL DAMN ISLANDS

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: RORY

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
itspipez' ILT$ Rise and Fall: 8/24
Leli's Survivor: Kiribati: SOLE SURVIVOR/16 (returned for Socotra and got 16/20 .=.)
Nathan's Survivor Greenland: 9th/18
Survivor's Survivor Vietnam: 2nd/18
Daniel's Survivor: Madagascar: Currently in the final 3. Won 6/8 individual immunity challenges
Mana's Survivor: Cambodia: 3rd/16
Kpnna's Expect the Unexpected: The Joker: 3rd
CSS2: Kenya: 3rd/16 (Returned for season 3 and got 10th/16)
Suitman's Survivor Reclamation: Top 6 out of 18 (in progress)

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I'm good at adapting to most situations, I'm strong and witty in the challenges but strategic when I have to, I can be a very good villain if I'm against people I don't like, I can also be a loyal hero if I'm not
3540 days ago
thatonepeople
Name:Thatone

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Brenda Lowe

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
i havent been on in a year but i have won before and have played many many group games
Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor:because i love group games and will perform wholeheartedly
3539 days 22 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Name: Pietro

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Heroes VS Villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Parvati Shallow

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I've never played a group game before. But this just make me stronger, cause they dont know what i am capable of

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Cause i play a different game, with my strategics and always wanting to make big moves. And i wont say other things, cause i want to keep secret.
3539 days 20 hours ago
me2013
Anyone can apply

------------------------------------------

Name: me

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Australia

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Rob

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I haven't played in your series but have a "reputation"around the site on many other seasons. Have won quite a few and been in finals many times.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I will do what it takes. People underestimate my ability to play the game.
3539 days 8 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Name:Esah

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor:Africa

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:Tony Vlaachos

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):Ive played over 50 group games from my multiple accounts, (Rapboy most prominently) I've been on a long hiatus since then and I wanted to come back and win one.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: cause I'm fuckin awesome
3539 days 7 hours ago
MechinicalMage
Name: Mike

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: South Pacific

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Brandon Hantz

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Only 1 other group game, Eliott's Survivor Wowoni, and it's the final 6/20 and I'm still in the running.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I have good social skills, and can maybe win an immunity or 2. [im not exactly the best physical player]
3539 days 2 hours ago
haylee27
Name: Haylee

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Hayden Moss

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): This will be my first survivor game, but I know the game very well and if im picked i will be ready for anything

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I am a friendly person, but am also very smart, strong, and strategic
3539 days 2 hours ago
BigBrother06
Name: BigBrother06.

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Survivor 28 (Cagayan - Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty).

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Tony Vlachos.

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I believe that I won 2 Big Brother's, MHens Big Brother 6 and Blake's Big Brother 1, and I believe that I have won 1 Survivor, Boots22's Survivor France.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I think that I can have a good social game, making and keeping alliances.
3539 days ago
Ethan000
Name: Ethan

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Eliza Orlins

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Oof, your Survivor: Japan (Your Worst Season), was SO FREAKING LONG AGO, I had fun, but that was back when I was a noob, so hopefully I'll do better this time xD

And I've won a few group games, like Janelle's, Leli's, bingo's, etc.., so I feel like I have a good group game knowledge!

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because, like I said, I'm not a noob anymore! I'm better in all aspects of the game, and I feel like I deserve a 2nd chance to redeem myself! Plus, I haven't won a group game in FOREVER! I'm in a bad "phase" right now :/
3538 days 23 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
------------------------------------------

Name: Rhys R.

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Blimey... Amazon always strikes me as a great one. But Tocantins was fabulous. A blend of incredibly likeable, very exaggerated characters, and keen strategy.

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: I love me some Rob Cesternino, and Tyson Apostol, and Greg Buis. Little splashing of Courtney Yates here and there.

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I'm fairly new on the group game scene, but I've certainly made a name for myself already. I make a lot of big moves, and they're not always smart, but I like to live in strategic chaos, and so if I can shuffle things about (including Kass flipping, and going on to win, or sending mails to all of a 'villains' tribe begging them to vote me out,) then I'll do it, and I'll own it.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I've never played in Link's EVER, and I've had a hiatus for a month from group games, and had a bad run... this is my time though. I think having a blend of newbies an old dogs will suit me well, and I'm ready to make Season 1 memorable. Trust me on this one, I am the right choice.
3537 days 21 hours ago
Nathan132
Name: Nathan132

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: The Amazon

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Jonathan Penner

Nat's Survivor: Belzie: 1/16 (Hero of the season)
Drago's Survivor Paulu: 2/16 (Villain of the season, Most strategic player)
Ryan's Survivor Hawaii: 2/16 (Player of the season, Hero of the season)
Bhd's Survivor Blood vs Water: 2/20 (Villain of the season, Player of the season)
Ryan's Survivor Heros Vs. Villains: 3/20
KidA's Survivor Spain: 3/16
Survivor's Survivor Myanmar : 6/16 (Player of the season)
Ryan's Survivor All Stars: 7/22

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because I'm Nathan132.
3537 days 21 hours ago
Joeker
Name: Joe or Joeker

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Micronesia

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Boston Rob or Parvati because clearly they are the best players ever! Everyone else sucks!!!

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I played in a lot of group games and have lots of experience, even winning and making it to the Final Tribal Council numerous times. As for your Generation 1, I played in 4 of your seasons (Galapagos, All-Stars, Egypt (BOO), and Cape Three Points) and got fucked over by not playing an idol twice. Let's hope that doesn't happen again. :P

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I won't find hidden immunity idols for starters.
3535 days 21 hours ago
jflora18
Name: AJ

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:  I knows its typical but I really love Spencer

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I am well known on the tengaged group game community for being very dangerous .

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I have lost 3 times 4th times a charm right?

open group

Link's Survivor Apps *OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!