This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor Generation 2 - Season 1 apps

Topic » Link's Survivor Generation 2 -..

3520 days 7 hours ago
Mahalpin11
Anyone can apply

------------------------------------------

Name: Max

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: heroes vs villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Cirie Fields <3

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I don't remember I just recently came back to tengaged and looking for a fresh new start :)

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: because I am both good at competitions, and good at being social and knowing what is going on at all times.
3520 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Name: LeQuisha

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Tasha Fox

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): quite a bit of experience played Janelle's, Leli's, Bingo's and Mana's made merge and jury every time :)

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor:  because I want to prove to everybody and myself that I'm not just this sweet push over I can become a strong candidate from the get go I can win this I have the 3 s' 
Social
Strategy
Strength
I know these 3 qualities can win the game
3520 days 6 hours ago
francesca19988
Name: francesca

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: season 25

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: brenda

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): suitmans survivor cursed hand

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: because i have a good social game
3520 days 6 hours ago
bigwerdz
Anyone can APPLY

------------------------------------------

Name: AJ

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Fans vs. favorites

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Malcolm

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): played in your survivor vietnam. a few survivor group games, a few big brother ones. never won

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because I'm a beast at competitions, social game, and any and everything necessary too win this game, I'm great at it
3520 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
------------------------------------------APPS ARE NOW CLOSED------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for the cast announcement in the coming days!

open group

Link's Survivor Apps *OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!