This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Aruba - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Aruba - Finale

3655 days 23 hours ago
blueu22
Waggamuffin
Mybash u should be able to win by only talking about ur own game and stop trying to put down mine and chris f's game. If u can only win by lying ten u are a weak player. It shows u have no character and u were bendable and paranoid. I was never paranoid because I knew what ur move would always be. Ur moves were predictable cos u were aggressive and never thought things through. I don't need to bash ur game like u try because I think doing that doesn't show ur game was strong

I also would agree with this. Chris you're making claims that never in fact happened, you never really made any big moves in this game except for staying with me and talking to people, but even that didn't help you as you still received votes.

The only reason we're putting down your game now is because we're not going to sit here and let you make false claims about your game. Be a realest and talk about your game not saying "I was a threat" "I got votes" "I'm still here"
3655 days 23 hours ago
Mybash_
How are you gonna say I didnt do any of that. Everything that I have clAimed to doing, I have done. Look it's obvious were all going to say we did everything, so obviously your gonna try and take credit. Uhm I was a threat. And that's not the reason I should win, that's almost worse than Mike saying he should win because he's nice. I should win because I made power moves, I made desicions and I worked my ass off to be here.
3655 days 23 hours ago
Mybash_
How the hell was I flip flopping? I stayed loyal to my alliance. I never once flipped, so your point is invalid. Your confessionals mean shit, these people cannot see them.
3655 days 23 hours ago
blueu22
You didn't make any decisions, Chris. I made your decisions for you by telling you who to vote every tribal.
3655 days 23 hours ago
blueu22
Mybash_
How are you gonna say I didnt do any of that. Everything that I have clAimed to doing, I have done. Look it's obvious were all going to say we did everything, so obviously your gonna try and take credit.

Except me taking credit for telling you all what to do was real.
3655 days 23 hours ago
Waggamuffin
`Mybash being 'nice' is something which is actually hard to do, if its something that is hard to do, I should be given credit for it, its called being sociable. In real life I am studying to become a physiotherapist which is dealing with people. Being nice to a person allows them to cooperate with you on a completely different level. If u are a rood arrogant person, people will not look at u as  kindly. This game requires a social aspect which u obviously do not deem to be important but I believe if u lack social capabilities in this game and in the rteal world u will never end up advancing to ur full potential. Yes u may achieve something but u will lack quiet a lot. The fact that u think all I did was be nice displays ur incoherence to the complexity of this game. This game is not merely who can blindside the most people in 39 days and be a massive pain to everyone. This game is a multidimensional social construction that requires many different approaches. If u believe there is only one approach then u are clearly not a true survivor player because this game is about adapting to ur ssurroundings like a true survivor. HAVING SOCIAL RLEATIONSHIPS ALLOWS U TO HAVE BACK UP PLANS.
3655 days 23 hours ago
Waggamuffin
To the jury:

In our alliance I only ever really spoke to Chris F and NOT Chris B. Chris F, myself and Chris B worked as a collective group in strategy, all contributing. We were an alliance therefore we all contributed to the same votes. No one was the king. I compared Chris B to a rock in one of my confessionals - he was always there but he didn't speak to me, didn't move and was painful every time he was thrown around.

Physically - U cant lie with facts - Chris F was physically better

Socially - I believe I played a much better social game then the others.

Strategically - we all contributed

I admit where I was strong and weak and I am not going to claim I am something I am not. These above are some of the facts from inside our alliance.
3655 days 23 hours ago
Mybash_
Uhm you did not tell me who to vote every vote, ok, I'm not your bitch, bitch. And why am I gonna talk to Mike if he did nothing. He never talked to me at all and I mean if rather he gone home a while ago.
3655 days 23 hours ago
blueu22
Mybash_
Uhm you did not tell me who to vote every vote, ok, I'm not your bitch, bitch. And why am I gonna talk to Mike if he did nothing. He never talked to me at all and I mean if rather he gone home a while ago.

That's why when I sent a mail out after each challenge was over telling you all who to vote you would reply saying yes and you would then vote that person. Ok
3655 days 23 hours ago
Waggamuffin
My claim is social, Mybash claims to be a mastermind, this is the last thing I will say before I get a question -

"Uhm you did not tell me who to vote every vote, ok, I'm not your bitch, bitch. And why am I gonna talk to Mike if he did nothing. He never talked to me at all and I mean if rather he gone home a while ago." - Mybash

If u wanted me gone a while ago - then clearly u aint very strategic or in control of this game as u think u are because I am still here and brought u to the end after winning the final immunity. U clearly weren't the mastermind because if u wanted me gone u would have done it so therefore ur claim to be strategic and the person in charge is flawed, cos u were never in control of me or chris f.
3655 days 23 hours ago
blueu22
To the jury: I'll be on tomorrow around like 2 pm est bc i sleep really fucking late to answer more questions. Goodnight
3655 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
I will post my statements and questions later. :-)
3655 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
Why didn't you guys bring Brendan to the end the jury didn't like him
3655 days 15 hours ago
Mybash_
Well I mean it was either him or me, he would have never voted with me to get Chris F out like I wanted so I knew I had to vote him.
3655 days 15 hours ago
brenelle1120
to be simple. not blindsiding chris b. was pathetic

Chris F. - you threatened people in this game and became a baby when people like I went back on your deals.

Mike - who are you?

Chris B.  - you didn't even do anything that amazing, but how am i supposed to vote for these two....tell me more reasons why you should win

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!