This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's Big Brother 2 - APPS OPEN!

Topic » Losa's Big Brother 2 - APPS..

3610 days 3 hours ago
losangelesgirl
This is part 1, of 2 parts of the applications for Losa's Big Brother 2. I need to find active people, who show up for competitions and pay attention to the game.

Tengaged Username :
Gander :
Color lever :
Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? :
Describe me your character in 3 words :
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3)
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES)

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day?
How active are you from 1-10?

----------------------------------- GAME RULES ----------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players) 
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pmEST again on day 3.

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ?
Anything alse about you that I should know?

Thank you and Good Luck.
3610 days 3 hours ago
losangelesgirl
------ ONLY NEW PLAYERS CAN APPLY ------
3610 days ago
IceIceBaby
Tengaged Username : IceIceBaby
Gander : Female
Color lever : Dark Green

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why?: Janelle ofc, People say Dan but seriously he won the first time because of a bitter Jury and he got second the second time because he was with a cast full of sheep. If he was with real all stars then he would be out first, Anyways Janelle is the best because shes just the Queen of 3rd Place x
Describe me your character in 3 words : Fresh, Loving and Sassy
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3): Leli's Survivor, Link's Survivor and Bingo's Survivor.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?: Because clearly I am going to come into the game and just own it since I do that with everything <3

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day?: Yes
How active are you from 1-10?: 9.5

----------------------------------- GAME RULES ----------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players) 
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pmEST again on day 3.

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?: Yes! <3
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ?: Ofc x
Anything alse about you that I should know?: No :P
3609 days 21 hours ago
Buildie
Tengaged Username : Buildie
Gander : M
Color lever : Gold

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Daniele Donato. She didn't give a fuck.
Describe me your character in 3 words : Clever, Funny, Sassy
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3)Yes, I forget who hosted them, but they were all 3 Big Brother. I won one, came in second in another, than i got 10th in Platinum Big Brother.

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES) EST

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day?
How active are you from 1-10? 9

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes.
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Yup.
Anything alse about you that I should know? nope :p
3609 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
This is part 1, of 2 parts of the applications for Losa's Big Brother 2. I need to find active people, who show up for competitions and pay attention to the game.

Tengaged Username : tundrahenry101
Gander : male
Occupation : currently schooling at SIUE in edwardsville as a teacher
Color lever : black

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : dan gheesling because he made the finale twice with perfect moves
Describe me your character in 3 words : outgoing fun bubbly
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) I played In a free agents game, survivor, and big brother group games
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I have what it takes to go all the way. I don't put up with bullshit mainly because I'm always right lol. Don't mess with me

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES) central

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Yes I will 100%
How active are you from 1-10? 10

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes I do
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Of course everyday
Anything alse about you that I should know? I have a really short temper. It doesn't take much to push me over the edge and once u do, u will regret it

Thank you and Good Luck.
3609 days 16 hours ago
curlychickens
Tengaged Username : Curlychickens
Gander : Female
Color lever : Yellow

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why?: We'll I'm from uk so I'll just say a uk one. Mine is Gina she was bullied In the house with her friend dexter but she is sassy over the top and she deserved 1st not 3rd!

Describe me your character in 3 words : Bitchy, Naughty Dramatic

Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3):  Platium Big Brother 2 Andy Big brother 1 project runaway

Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?: Because I will rock this house up, I'm better then everyone my motto is "If I didn't send for you, you should not come to me"

GMT uk

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day?: Yes
How active are you from 1-10?: 8.5

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?: Yes! <3
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ?: Ofc x
Anything alse about you that I should know?: No :P
3609 days 14 hours ago
jdogg
Tengaged Username : Jdogg
Gander : Male
Color lever : Orange

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Elissa (BB15) Despite the huge target she had on her back in the beginning of the game she managed to stay all the way until final 6. She was an amazing social and strategic player and she was sexy .
Describe me your character in 3 words : Charming, Smart, Dramatic.
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) No Im new to all this.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Because I have what it takes ... I know i do.. I was a semi Finalist for the REAL BB16.. Im very interesting.

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES)... Central

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? YES
How active are you from 1-10? like a 9 or 10...

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? YES
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? UHHH YES I love that kind of stuff!!
Anything alse about you that I should know? That i'm awesome and very goodlooking !

Thank you and Good Luck.
3609 days 14 hours ago
Jxhn
Tengaged Username : Jxhn
Color level : Light Green

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Britney. She does a great job of keeping a target off her back and definitely has an outstanding strategic head on her shoulders. She had a great competition record during Season 12 and in Season 14 it took Dan's Funeral to have someone even consider putting her up.
Describe me your character in 3 words : Blunt, snarky, and bubbly.
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Link's Survivor - 3 seasons played; 1 prospective as coach. hi you knew that already; Platinum Big Brother 3 and All-Stars; Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I bring fierce competition always, I think I am an outstanding all-around player, and will be able to do what is necessary to take it far.

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? yes ma'am
How active are you from 1-10? im gonna be honest i am an 8. i am there almost always and if im not home, i try to be on my phone. if my phone's dead then yeah that's when i dont check in.

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes, ma'am.
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Yes, ma'am.
Anything alse about you that I should know? I'm a taurus, I enjoy long walks on the beach and fried chicken. My spirit animal is an orca.
3609 days 11 hours ago
Matt12799
Tengaged Username : Matt12799 (Formerly MattsBBUpdates)
Color level : White

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Janelle, bc FIERCE
Describe me your character in 3 words : Lovable, funny, dramatic
Did you play in any other group games? And in which ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3)Brady's Survivor and Mini Survivor, on this account.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Dont understand the question?

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Should be
How active are you from 1-10? 8

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Sure
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Yes
Anything else about you that I should know? I believe in God, and I'm minorly obsessed with Mariah Carey
3609 days 7 hours ago
Dinosauro27

Real name : Just call me Dino Sauro (First name Dino last name Sauro)
Tengaged Username : Dinosauro27
Gander : Male (I presume this means gender)
Color lever : Blue

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : There are only few contenders. Yes everyone loves Janelle and Britney and I understand they are good, even great players. But please. They are no where near the best of all time. For me, it's a toss up between Dr. Will, Danielle Reyes, and Maggie.

Dr. Will--He flat out told everyone he was gonna lie, and still manipulated everyone into thinking he was with them. Not to mention no POV in S2.

Danielle--She and Jason ran that house, playing all sides and the DR screwed her. Yes Lisa deserved it as well, but Danielle was robbed.

Maggie--The woman led a cult. She had people like Jennifer, April, and Beau take the fall for her. She convinced Howie to nom James and Sarah when she was not in Howie's alliance and J+S were. Great player.
Describe me your character in 3 words : Charismatic, Calculated, Crazy
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Many. I played Eddie's Big Brother All Stars, Katherine's Survivor: Caribbean, and Daniel's Big Brother 2: Dynamic Duos (my best placings with the hardest games)
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Don't understand the question, but I should be an HG because I will play hard to win, AND bring entertainment value. Plus, I will be snarky in the DR.

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? YES
How active are you from 1-10? 11 because im on summer (its really sad actually)

Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players)  Do you mean 3 days in real life is one week of BB? I understand

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? YES
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? HELL YA
Anything alse about you that I should know? Im amazing. I love BB Trivia, and there are 27 letters in the alphabet: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,AND,Z

Thank you and Good Luck.
3608 days 18 hours ago
jakehou97
Tengaged Username : jakehou97
Gander : M
Color lever : tv star

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Aaryn because she's hot, from texas, strong at challs, and good gameplayer.
Describe me your character in 3 words : Aggressive, Smart, Strong
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Suitman's, Gaiaphage's, Links, bingo's, mearl's
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Because I love BB and haven't played a group game in a while. I'm active and will be a good player

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Yes, except on weekends

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Yep everyday ;)
Anything alse about you that I should know? you gotta love me gotta choose me
3608 days 17 hours ago
rasmusjt48
Josh R. Or Josh
rasmusjt48
M
Student
LG

Ian, he's strategic and maybe one of the powerful players yet
Caring, Attractive, and Strategic
Yes, Orange's, Connor's, and Darrius's
Because I love BB

Est

Yes except in weekends

Yes
Yes
Good luck to those of you who apply and congrats that who makes it
3608 days 17 hours ago
boozes

Tengaged Username : boozes
Gander : female
Color lever : light green

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Aaryn gries cuz she talked shit but she actually won competitions
Describe me your character in 3 words : bitchy loyal sexy
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) platinum big brother. Cinders big brother and survivor
Cuz I'm very competitive and can kick some ass

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Of course
How active are you from 1-10? 10

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Of course
Anything alse about you that I should know? I'm pretty and I'm very smart

Thank you and Good Luck.
3608 days 17 hours ago
boozes
Yes I understand the rules
3608 days 16 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Tengaged Username : LyonRemedy_
Color lever : White

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : I have never watched BBUSA so N/A
Describe me your character in 3 words : Bubbly, Weird and Tempered
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3): I'm new so no.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I think I would be a good housemate as I would be a social player but a strategic one too.

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? 5/6 Yes, 7 is a maybe
3608 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
Tengaged Username : Ramanik
Color lever : Yellow

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : I would have to say Andy because he played a great social game and he was basically friends with everyone
Describe me your character in 3 words : Smart, Nice, and Competitive
Did you play in any other group games? And in which ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Platinum Big Brother, Euro's big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I should because I am very strong and if I was to have a second chance I would always try to learn from my last experience

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Yes
How active are you from 1-10? 9.5

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? I do have a group game that is around 7 that I host but hopefully I can play on here

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!