This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's Big Brother 2 - APPS OPEN!

Topic » Losa's Big Brother 2 - APPS..

3600 days 15 hours ago
00northrup
Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? nope :)
3600 days 12 hours ago
DaRealMVP
Tengaged Username : DaRealMVP
Gander : Male
Color lever : White

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Very tough decision. I have loved so many players. If im going to choose one it has to be Dan. Dr WIll is probably the best but I grew up on Dan and his gameplay. Extremely smart, competitive, strategical genius. The funeral is one of if not the best Big Brother moment in history.
Describe me your character in 3 words : athletic, Humorous (no not the bone), inventive
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) I have not but im excited for my first
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I always try to figure out the best strategy to get ahead. I love to be playful and joke around with others. I am passionate and am always very competitive.

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES)

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Yes Live on East Coast
How active are you from 1-10? Energy wise - 8.5  Active on the computer - 9 (new to the site overall but will be very active here) Jobwise - 0 dont have one yet.

----------------------------------- GAME RULES ----------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players)
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pmEST again on day 3.

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Absolutely
Anything alse about you that I should know? I could go on about the things I love to do. I enjoy all types of sports, I love video games (watched all of the E3 conferences Monday), my favorite reality game show is Big Brother of course then probably Survivor. My favorite tv shows are Breaking Bad, Futurama, Lost and many others. My favorite movies are Waynes World, The Sandlot, Major League, The Dark Knight series and others.

Thank you and Good Luck.
3600 days 3 hours ago
James1990
Tengaged Username : james1990
Gander : male
Color lever : white ( soon to be yellow)

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : racheal rielly.
Describe me your character in 3 words : bitchy argumentive gorgeuous
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) survivor toncatins, kpnna puppet master , and this last year.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES)

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? only 5:(
How active are you from 1-10? 10

----------------------------------- GAME RULES ----------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players) 
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pmEST again on day 3.

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? yes<3
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? ofc<3
Anything alse about you that I should know? you wouldn't regret casting me!
Thank you and Good Luck.
3600 days 3 hours ago
Zuelke
Loss maybe you should say the apps are closed? Lol
3600 days 1 hour ago
losangelesgirl
The application of James still counts.

--- The applications are now officially closed ---

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!