This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's Big Brother 2 - APPS OPEN!

Topic » Losa's Big Brother 2 - APPS..

3614 days 19 hours ago
bbfan12
Ten gaged name:bbfan12
Color level:white

Best BBUSA player:Britney because she is  a smart Alec and she is funny
Describe me your character in 3 words:loud weird and outgoing
Did u play in any other group games: no I have not
Why do I think I should be one of the former house guests: because I love drama and I've watched every season of BBUSA and I'm very active
3614 days 19 hours ago
bbfan12
----------------------------------- GAME RULES ----------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players) 
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pmEST again on day 3.

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?: Yes and I will follow them
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ?: Of course
Anything alse about you that I should know?: No
3614 days 17 hours ago
Zuelke
Tengaged Username : Zuelke
Gander : Female
Color lever : Chocolate

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Kalia because she was screwed over by Porsche and should've won
Describe me your character in 3 words : scared, abused, innocent
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Losa's Big Brother, Euro's Bi Brother, Platinum Big Brother (before it was cancelled)
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Because I'm vicious and won't take "no" for an answer.

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES)

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? yes
How active are you from 1-10? 9
3614 days 17 hours ago
Zuelke
Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? yes--I mean I love cooking for my 27 year old husband
3614 days 17 hours ago
Naunka
Tengaged Username : Naunka
Gander : female in game Male irl
Color lever : White

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? :because i know how to keep cool
Describe me your character in 3 words :bitchy, strategic, smart
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) nope
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Because u want a good game right?

And yes with times

Im active like 9/10
3614 days 16 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Tengaged Username : Duffybutt11
Gander :  Male
Color lever : Dark Green

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : i have to say dan, i mean he was a mastermind, and he had a way of manipulating people and doing the dirty work without getting blood on his hands and i admire that.
Describe me your character in 3 words : Awkward, underestimated, fun
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) My profile has them all, but three recent ones are Bingo's Survivor Dominica, Mana's Survivor Bermuda Triangle, and Mana's Survivor Libya.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I think i would be that underdog, who no one could see winning but surprise them all and pull a win outta my ass.

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Yes
How active are you from 1-10? right now a 8.5

----------------------------------- GAME RULES ----------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players) 
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pmEST again on day 3.

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? Im not a racist.
3614 days 12 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Tengaged Username : Look above : P
Gander : Male
Color lever : Light Green

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Never watched it, except for one episode, so I'll say mcCrae because I liked the way he acted, he wasn't into the drama and all that that everyone else was.
Describe me your character in 3 words : Loyal, Strategic, Savvy
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Mana's Survivor, Drago's Survivor, Wagni's survivor, Suitman's Survivor, EddieDee's Survivors and Big Brother, Chantra's Survivors, Survivor233's Survivors, etc.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I will work my you-know-what off in this game to stay alive, and usually, it works.  It'd also be a challenge, since I'm used to Survivor, and I'm always up for one!

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Pretty much.
How active are you from 1-10? I'd say 9.

Anything alse about you that I should know? No.
3614 days 12 hours ago
brandonljw
This is part 1, of 2 parts of the applications for Losa's Big Brother 2. I need to find active people, who show up for competitions and pay attention to the game.

Tengaged Username :brandonljw
Gander :male
Color lever : white

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? :never really watch bb because of my country
Describe me your character in 3 words : open for alliances
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) janets bb, 2beastlys mafia, witz survivor
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day?maybe but im GMT +8
How active are you from 1-10?8

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ?of course
Anything alse about you that I should know?im super organised

Thank you and Good Luck.
3614 days 6 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Tengaged Username : jkjkjk15
Gander : F
Color lever : yellow

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : I hate to say it but Andy because he floated and played all sides and he didn't even need to be a comp threat because he was a psychological and social threat
Describe me your character in 3 words : opinionated, loud, and social
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) The joker, euros BB S1, Witz BB S3
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I think I should be one because i am loud and won't be controlled! I will do me and not anyone else!

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES) eastern

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? MMMHMMM

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? I do!
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? However many you would like!
Anything alse about you that I should know? Nope I really wanna get in!

Thank you and Good Luck.
3614 days 4 hours ago
Webly
Tengaged Username : Webly
Gander : IDK what a gander is but my gender is male :)
Color level : Silver

Who do u think is the best BBUSA player and why? : Dan. Dan is not my favorite player, but he managed to get to the end twice and maintained almost everyone's trust. He was always the most powerful person in the house and had everyone under his finger.
Describe me your character in 3 words : Surprising, entertaining, social
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3)  PBB, EBB, The Joker, etc.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? A former houseguest? I'm confused :X. I think I should be a houseguest because I'm active and fun to have.

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES) EST

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Yeah

Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Definitely
Anything alse about you that I should know? I'm going to win. Lol jk, I never win. </3
3614 days 3 hours ago
justdontevictme
Tengaged Username :justdontevictme
Gander :male
Color lever : orange

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : dan for sure cause he was never evcted from the house and always had plan up his sleeve
Describe me your character in 3 words : smary funny cool
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) suitmans survivor tocintins gen 1 2nd place  big brother dynamic duos 4th/16 manalord survivor palau (I think) 2nd place
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?  cause I can win and I wanna have a fun time make some friends get to know ppl and try my hardest to win

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? yeah
How active are you from 1-10?  10

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? yeah
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? yeah
Anything alse about you that I should know?. im a aspiring writer
3614 days 1 hour ago
SouthernSong
Tengaged Username : SouthernSong
Color lever : Orange

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Dan. I know this is probably a typical answer, but I absolutely love the way he plays the game, and I find him to have a great personality that fits his gameplay as well. He socially was a master and had much of the house under his influence, and getting two the finals twice is no easy task.
Describe me your character in 3 words : Social, Southern, Sassy
Did you play in any other group games? And in which ones?: MariahAnn's Survivor, KCO's Survivor, wangifold's Survivor
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguests? Because I bring an interesting element to the game, and southern characters are always a big ball of fun.

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Absolutely.
How active are you from 1-10? 8

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes!
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room) ? Absolutely, it's one of my favorite parts of participating!
Anything alse about you that I should know? Southerns boys have the most fun. ;)
3613 days 21 hours ago
panda6785

Tengaged Username : panda6785

Color level : Blue

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : I personally love Britney; She is witty and social. And quite sly too.

Describe me your character in 3 words : Social, Kind, Secretive

Did you play in any other group games? And in which ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Cromatic's Random Stars: 3 seasons, LW's Survivor: Costa Rica, RAGE, etc. (I have played a lot tbh)

Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I am ready to go, and I am always up for any challenge!

REALLY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES)

I AM IN PST!!!

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Not 5/6, 7 is the best for moi.

How active are you from 1-10? 9.5, if you get me at the right time.
3613 days 20 hours ago
bklimas
This is part 1, of 2 parts of the applications for Losa's Big Brother 2. I need to find active people, who show up for competitions and pay attention to the game.

Tengaged Username : bklimas
Color lever : Orange

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Ian Terry.  He was a great strong player that made it to the end, and won
Describe me your character in 3 words : Strategic, Social, Friendly
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Yes.  Survivor laos: 7th, Adam and Robby's Survivor: 5th, ZZ's Surivor Micronesia: 5th
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? It would be really fun to play as a past player

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Typically 6 p.m. I can make it
How active are you from 1-10? 8

Anything alse about you that I should know? Nope

Thank you and Good Luck.
3613 days 18 hours ago
00northrup
Tengaged Username : 00Northrup
Color lever : Black

Who do u think it's the best BBUSA player and why? : Ian because he was true to himself and came out as a victor in the end.
Describe me your character in 3 words : kind, intelligent, sociable
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Brogs' the celeberty apprentice, Mantyke's big brother. Pokemon Survivor
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Because i will make the game interesting and am very dedicated

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day? Yes

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!