This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 106

Topic » TSC BETA 106

1354 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
12) Diana King - "Shy Guy"
1354 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
13) The Feeling - "Fill My Own Little World"
1354 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
14) Courtney Love - "Walk Out On Me"
1354 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
15) The X Factor UK Finalists 2008 - "Hero"

ALT LINK:

1354 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
And that is all! Please comment and send me your votes. The votes are due Thursday, August 20th at 3pm EST/8pm EST and results will follow shortly after!

Have a good time listening!
1354 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
One more thing I forgot to point out:

"Shy Guy" was released in 1995 therefore will receieve a 10 point penalty
1354 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Girls Aloud – I freaking adore this song as it has got a catchy vibe and sounds so unique with its taste being so delicious and is one of the best songs to grace this planet
2) Lily Allen – I did not expect her to do country but I find this to be great as she got a sweet voice that fits so well here and it is honestly a nice little jam, I really grown to love
3) The Moffatts – Uh this is not really grooving for me as the music don’t flow together and the vocals being very generic and gets too repetitive so I’m not really into it
4) Dreamcatcher – Wow I was not expecting K-Pop to go full rock and I’m all for it as it is insane on how good this is with the energy and I just love the beat so much
5) Melanie C – She seems to be a caring person but this song honestly bores me with the rhythm being so slow and where is the Mel C that gives energy and sick beats
6) ABBA – Here comes the legends as I enjoy hearing them sing as they got good vocals but I don’t get the hype over this song as I prefer so many other ABBA songs to this
7) Radiohead – This song is excusing the pun creepy with the music crawling through my skin and his voice being so haunting and so effortless making this song special in its own way
8) Flo Rida – The chorus is catchy and sure makes this a bop but I find the verses to be a bit of a mess as the vocals just don’t sound as good as the chorus sadly
9) Gabby Barrett – I’m here for this beat as it is gentle but ever so pleasant while she got a great voice to go with it as she sure lives up to the expectations
10) Arctic Monkeys – Uh I’m just fed by this song straight away as the beat is getting on my nerves being so dull while the singer doesn’t take it up a notch making this very forgettable
11) MAMAMOO – These girls sure sound hip with this music being energetic and but the vocals really don’t mesh well as they sound more like solo artists than a group
12) Diana King – Is this it because I’m getting irritated by the music sounding the same throughout and I know the vocalist is trying but the song isn’t really helping and gets very repetitive
13) The Feeling – This is a very charming song as it simply warms my heart hearing the melody and it has such a nice tune and vocals that makes me so full of joy
14) Courtney Love – For a sec I thought we were getting Courtney Act and after listening to this I wish it was her because the vocals are very sloppy and not even my grandparents would want to play this as it is torture and who said that she can sing in the first place
15) The X Factor UK Finalists 2008 – This is a nice song that raises a good cause and they have got great harmonies together but the solos don’t gel as well not giving that big impact the song needed
1351 days 21 hours ago
Darbe
1. Girls Aloud - One of the best British pop songs of the 2000s. Merges 3 great songs into one effortlessly.
2. Lily Allen - I loved this as a kid. It hasn’t aged as well but it’s still nice
3.  The Moffatts - Wasn’t hugely familiar with this. I didn’t mind it though.
4.  Dreamcatcher - I generally can’t get behind covers, especially when they’re worse than the original.
5.  Melanie C - I don’t really care for this style of song. It’s okay though.
6. ABBA - This song will jive with a 48 point penalty as the song was released in 1976. I mean… it’s a bop.
7. Radiohead - My favourite band. Nowhere near my favourite song of theirs, but I’ll take what I can get. Kings.
8. Flo Rida - Lmao his cheap ass music aged so badly to me
9.  Gabby Barrett - This was decent enough to be fair
10. Arctic Monkeys - My other favourite band! This is just such a classic for Brits.
11. MAMAMOO - I remember this from TSC. Not my favourite but I do quite like it.
12.  Diana King - It was kinda cool I guess
13.  The Feeling - The instrumental sounds very familiar.
14.  Courtney Love - Reminds me of a non-cheesy version of Bonnie Tyler’s Eurovision performance lmao
15. The X factor UK Finalists - Austin Drage! Laura White slayed in this.
1351 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
1) Girls Aloud – not a girls aloud fan, surprisingly! It’s a bit monotone in places! I did see Kimberly Walsh as Fiona in Shrek!
2) Lily Allen – not a fan, don’t like the mockney!
3) The Moffatts – this was okay, reminds me of a song from shrek!!
4) Dreamcatcher – that was good, I actually like it!
5) Melanie C – was she not in last week? It was okay.
6) ABBA – well its abba isn’t!
7) Radiohead – cant believe this has not been used, its their only good song! And you had to pick the non radio edit! I found the radio edit one and listened to that!!!
8) Flo Rida -  not a fan!
9) Gabby Barrett – that was okay, not bad!
10) Arctic Monkeys – that’s pretty good!!
11) MAMAMOO – that was quite good, for girl kpop.
12) Diana King – not my kind of thing.
13) The Feeling – best song so far!!
14) Courtney Love – really not a fan of hers!
15) The X Factor UK Finalists 2008 – its okay!
1351 days 10 hours ago
VanessaFeltz
Girls aloud - I sent them to the world contest and got my best result I've ever gotten in any of these contests. This song is a classic

Lily Allen - I would hate to be the person she was singing this song about!

The moffats - someone already said it but this does sound like a song from Shrek!

Dreamcatcher - This was torture!

Melanie C - Spice Girls win last week and now Sporty wants a solo win! I mean she could the song is good!

Abba - Can't beat a good bit of Abba!

Radiohead - Yeah it's a classic but it was always too doom or gloom

Flo Rida - Apple bottom jeans. Boots with the fur

Gabby Barrett - it was ok

Artic monkeys - all their songs sound the same

Mamamoo - alexa play stop by spice girls

Diana King - This was not worth the penalty

The feeling - This was surprisingly good

Courtney Love - Didn't know she was on Empire! I feel like such a fake Courtney fan because I didn't know this existed

The X Factor UK Finalists 2008 - Yes it's cheesy but they do a brilliant job and raised a lot of money for charity
1351 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1) Girls Aloud        i mean not my favorite of theirs, but it's okay
2) Lily Allen        i mean i never really listened to lily allen, but this was always an lol song
3) The Moffatts        sorry i do not like this catering to bibbles style... give me male kpop instead please thank you
4) Dreamcatcher        i said male kpop... not kaltmetalrock
5) Melanie C        ... ummm.... why out of all her BOPS do we get this as the choice?
6) ABBA        i mean... with the declining number of beta entries, this was a risk
7) Radiohead        honestly i don't stan this song, but it gets covered at every karaoke
8) Flo Rida        twerk twerk twerk twerk twerk
9) Gabby Barrett        what is this carrie underwood knock off?
10) Arctic Monkeys`        okay like i know i really can't say it but like... bibbs is really just getting catered to with this one
11) MAMAMOO        my #4 song of last year... gogobebe is better
12) Diana King        oh i remember this song... was this not 90s? oh well... throwback
13) The Feeling        i'm sorry did i mess the memo that this was cater to bibbles week?
14) Courtney Love        not something from empire....
15) The X Factor UK Finalists 2008        blinks..... blinks..... ummm..... why not just submit the original and take a penalty
1351 days 3 hours ago
ianfitz0012
1) Girls Aloud - this felt like it was going nowhere the whole time
2) Lily Allen - binb legendary pick… it's not fair I think UR really mean!
3) The Moffatts - one of those cute catchy songs I didn't know existed until I realized I've heard it about 10 random times in my life.. Guess I finally know its name
4) Dreamcatcher - a solid cover but I'm never a fan of covers in beta
5) Melanie C - there's a sweet, serene feeling about it that reminds me of other artists that I also like about this entry. Not a standout however
6) ABBA - best song of all time! That penalty is iconic
7) Radiohead - yea fuck this song
8) Flo Rida - KING SHIT KING SHIT!!! I will always get down to this song
9) Gabby Barrett - TBT to me submitting this in regular TSC… wonder if yall will be more woke on it now
10) Arctic Monkeys - I only know do I wanna know , and does this compare?  No it's rambley and I hate that
11) MAMAMOO - Edgy, interesting and innovative choice! This week is so bad tho so it can stay
12) Diana King - fun but a little repetitive
13) The Feeling - get this cringy shit off my timeline please
14) Courtney Love - I love an occasional Empire track but this song takes a while to finally get going and its energy level never really changes
15) The X Factor UK Finalists 2008 - this is pretty iconic the fact that they are in this…I have to stan my Now United of 2008
1351 days 1 hour ago
onemanarmy
1) Girls Aloud - They don't play here in Canada but I've tried getting into them after discovering The Sugababes and never could get into any of their songs, this was just noise for me.

2) Lily Allen - I have this in my library, haven't listened to it in years and it's not her best but with only 5 songs to cut this will be guaranteed points.

3) The Moffatts - I know this song, for some reason I always thought it was a foo fighters song.

4) Dreamcatcher - First time hearing this but I like it.

5) Melanie C - I forgot she did some extremely boring songs...Yawn.

6) ABBA - Everyone knows I hate ABBA

7) Radiohead - Absolutely love this song.

8) Flo Rida - If I give this any points they're gonna be low low low.

9) Gabby Barrett - Better than Mel C this week but still boring.

10) Arctic Monkeys`- Never got into these guys.

11) MAMAMOO - This was fine.

12) Diana King - I bought the soundtrack for this song, it hasn't aged well but was a bop at the time.

13) The Feeling - This isn't for me

14) Courtney Love - Don't remember her  ever doing such a boring track, it sucks.

15) The X Factor UK Finalists 2008 - well not my thing but not among the worse.
1350 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
01. Girls Aloud — Not their strongest but a great opening song!!
02. Lily Allen — Wow I haven't listened to this Lily Allen song but I enjoyed it!
03. The Moffats — I like this! A strong enjoyable song with personality
04. Dreamcatcher — Not for me
05. Melanie C — Average! Wasn't the best but especially not the worst
06. ABBA — it's abba so I'm pointing it but this is the reason we had that year rule in place on 404.
07. Radiohead — This is such a good song. So surprised it hadn't been sent already!
08. Flo Rida — YESS!! this is a bop
09. Gabby Barrett — a good song, never heard her before, does sound like a Carrie Underwood ripoff
10. Arctic monkeys — I actually liked this! Very nostalgic
11. MAMAMOO — Yeah this wasn't it for me, but the better KPop song
12. Diana King — this actually did snap!
13. The Feeling — this was very irritating but it's a grower honestly
14. Courtney Love — A very James bond song, I didn't like it.
15. X factor Finalists 2008 — X FACTOR IS DISGUSTING!! SIMON COWELL IS A DICKHEAD ONLY WANTING TO HUMILIATE PEOPLE LIKE ZOE ALEXANDER!!!
1350 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
1) Girls Aloud - This kinda forgettable, no substance at all.
2) Lily Allen - Pretty good song, I loved the style giving me 70s vibes, bit enjoyed throughout.
3) The Moffatts - OMG YES I loved this bibbles <3
4) Dreamcatcher - Not a good cover, a laid back performance needed more umph through it.
5) Melanie C - OH YASS QUEEN! Kinda generic inspirational song, sorry </3
6) ABBA - LEGENDS but with 48 points? You should've wait 70s special tbh
7) Radiohead - I born to f*cking LOVED this song! Solid entry <3333
8) Flo Rida - Yo not getting LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW in placement, hopefully. This song is most enjoyable so far.
9) Gabby Barrett - Nice entry.
10) Arctic Monkeys`- Good song, not into it so much.
11) MAMAMOO - Strong entry, a bit catchy.
12) Diana King - LEGEND loving the beat, so catchy, repetitive but I kinda enjoyed it.
13) The Feeling - Very light song, i love the sounding through out
14) Courtney Love - Nice song!
15) The X Factor UK Finalists 2008 - Alexandra carried it the others could go.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!