This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 106

Topic » TSC BETA 106

1350 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. I took biology in high school because of this song. It was the only higher I failed but it was worth it for the meme
2. I still listen to "it's not me, it's you" quite often. Great song!
3. It's very generic early 2000s rock
4. This was pretty cool
5. Her newer stuff is better. This is alright
6. Theresa May has kind of ruined this song but it's still such a bop!
7. Courtney Love's cover is better
8. It's iconic but I always found it tacky
9. It was alright. No real wow factor
10. Heard this before. It was quite good
11. Better than I expected it to be!
12. It was a bit one note
13. I know this! Good song!
14. She is a living god!
15. Lol I used to love this. It's a bit cringey now but the nostalgia is real
1350 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1) Girls Aloud - theres a reason why this song is regarded as one of the best pop songs in the world, and yes, you can BET i am taking names of anyone who doesn't praise this masterpiece cause its ONSIGHT. brilliant, perfection, etc.
2) Lily Allen - im so mad i forgot about this LMAOO. easily one of lilys best songs to date for sure, would say its her best but she had to go and release "the fear" so second best? just a very smart, well-executed classic. probably winning tbh?
3) The Moffatts - very 00s early teen comedy romance soundtrack. never heard of it before but its cute!
4) Dreamcatcher - i wonder who submitted this. i absolutely despise the song in its original form so i guess this is a step-up... but like... yall could've sent another dreamcatcher song or something? sigh.
5) Melanie C - "never be the same" was right there but okay.
6) ABBA - LMFAOOOOOOO WINNER!!!
7) Radiohead - honestly... i never got the hype over this song. its okay but idk, straight people love to overrate everything sometimes. meh.
8) Flo Rida - JESSICA!!!! DID YOU SLEEP... WITH YOUR GODDAMN TEACHER?!?!
9) Gabby Barrett - LMAO the carrie underwood comparisons are right. its decent i suppose?
10) Arctic Monkeys - yeah, "do i wanna know" remains the only song i like from them :/
11) MAMAMOO - not big on the entire group... but this song does go off. i like it better when its called "zot ani" by ella lee tho tbh
12) Diana King - !!!! this 90s hot summer JAM!!! this song used to play frequently in some french radio station when i stayed in paris for like 2 months when i was little and ive always loved it. bop.
13) The Feeling - what a slog honestly?
14) Courtney Love - LOL @ an empire soundtrack song. yknow, yall could've entered anything else by hole. this was honestly painfully boring i hate to say it, because i do like most of the music ive heard from this woman.
15) The X Factor UK Finalists 2008 - this even being here just sends. i mean, cute cover and all but this could NEVER beat the og so..
1350 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
1) Girls Aloud - This is kind of a hot mess of a song and I'm not loving as much as I want to. It's just kind of alright.
2) Lily Allen - I hate country music but this song is kind of a serve omg. Maybe country isn't that bad of a genre..(it is but still)
3) The Moffatts - Maybe my ears aren't working right today but this song actually isn't unbearable? I mean, it's mediocre but it's also lowkey good? The "do do do" part is kind of catchy and is also carry the song.
4) Dreamcatcher - Why does the beat sound like the song they used for drag race spoiler videos? Oh it's a cover. It is better that the original! However, I think Dreamcatcher has better?
5) Melanie C - This is blah. Like, I don't know how to describe it but it's just so eh.
6) ABBA - An iconic bop. gimme! gimme! gimme! (a man after midnight) did outsell though.
7) Radiohead - omg this is the band that smallchild99 loves or whatever. he actually told me listen to one of their albums or something. I obviously didn't because I have taste. anyways, this song isn't too bad!
8) Flo Rida -
9) Gabby Barrett - What the hell is up with people sending c*untry music?? This is just so eh and so country, I dislike it.
10) Arctic Monkeys - I hate clowns. And this song is actually kind of a serve? it's so mediocre but it's also kind of good? I can't believe I'm actually saying something good about an artic monkeys song. I hate it here.
11) MAMAMOO - Omg this is actually so good. I have no idea who mamamoo is but they served. queens.
12) Diana King - This song is a mess and I love it. I have no idea what she is saying but queen.
13) The Feeling - I don't really like this song. It just feels so blah.
14) Courtney Love - This might be my least favorite song in this beta. It's just slow and I don't like her voice. I just her vocals fit this song. so yeah.
15) The X Factor UK Finalists 2008 - This song is, like, a mess. and not a good one. some people devoured their part while others didn't. and overall, it's just a meh mess.
1350 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Girls Aloud - I’ve been wondering how Nicola Roberts ever got the platform for a solo career, and I’m still wondering because everyone else is just as bad as she is.

2. Lily Allen - This was nice. The chorus is good, her vocal is nice, and overall it was an enjoyable listen.

3. The Moffats - Still not crazy about the low energy rock sound.

4. Dreamcatcher - This is great. I’m always amazed by Dreamcatcher’s ability to inject their signature sound into everything they create.

5. Melanie C - Sending this immediately a Spice Girls win feels like a cheap cash grab

6. ABBA - A bop for the ages. Worth the penalty.

7. Radiohead - This is good, easily their best. I’ve never personally been a fan of them, though.

8. Flo Rida - No thanks.

9. Gabby Barrett - YES! I love some good dark female country. This is a serve.

10. Arctic Monkeys - I tried to get into their music a while ago, it’s just not really for me.

11. MAMMOO - This is some high quality kpop. I’m here for this.

12. Diana King - I’ve never been crazy about the early-2000’s R&B sound, and this falls firmly in that category unfortunately.

13. The Feeling - I thought there could be potential from the intro, but I was very much let down.

14. Courtney Love - There’s definitely potential for greatness here, but there doesn’t seem to be much direction or purpose in the song.

15. The X Factor Finalists 2008 - This was so messy. It kind of feels like everyone is battling to outshine each other at some points and it’s just not cohesive.
1350 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Hello hello and welcome back to BETA 106!

I am your flop, NewNightmare7 and I have the results...and they are some results!
1350 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
abba for the win!
1350 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Who is who:

Bibbles       Arctic Monkeys
chris2pei       Diana King
hellocat       Melanie C
hellomynameis347       Dreamcatcher
ianfitz0012       ABBA
LornaHollas       Courtney Love
NicoleF       Gabby Barrett
NewNightmare7       Radiohead
onemanarmy       The Moffatts
PennyTrationStan       Girls Aloud
rodrigueseve       Lily Allen
ryan5676        The Feeling
TolisKalkas       MAMAMOO
turkeylover       Flo Rida
VanessaFeltz       The X Factor UK Finalists 2008
1350 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Now I have a few points to bring up before we begin:

- The results are once again Johnny style (for good reason)
- ABBA, Radiohead and Diana King all have point deductions for being released before 2000
- rodrigueseve failed to vote which means Lily Allen will have her top 3 awarded points redacted from the overall points

This will be an interesting results show that is for sure. Now, Lets go to them!
1350 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
All results are before penatlies btw!
1350 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
In 15th place with 25 points is...
1350 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
15 ::       25       ::       Courtney Love (LornaHollas)
12 - VanessaFeltz
6 - NewNightmare7
4 - hellomynameis347
2 - chris2pei
1 - ianfitz0012

1350 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
In 14th place with 32 points is....
1350 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
14 ::       32       ::       The Feeling (ryan5676)
12 - Bibbles
7 - LornaHollas
5 - VanessaFeltz
4 - chris2pei
2 - hellomynameis347
2 - NewNightmare7
1 - hellocat

14 ::       32       ::       The Feeling (ryan5676)
1350 days 14 hours ago
onemanarmy
a well deserved last place
1350 days 14 hours ago
NewNightmare7
In 13th place with 35 points is...

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!