This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 103

Topic » TSC BETA 103

1376 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Eric Saade – This is fun. It’s nice to know that his vocal hasn’t changed in a decade haha :p
02) Matchbox Twenty – ooph, this is not for me, I really didn’t like his vocal tbh.
03) Brick & Lace – Fun, a nice little summer song, I enjoyed the panpipes. :)
04) ATEEZ – This was magical in places, very enjoyable and fresh. :)
05) Lana Del Rey – I love this album, this song is likeable but there are lots of better ones. But tbh everything is a hit on that album pretty much.
06) Gwen Stefani – I mean this is fine, but she has better too. This is just a fever dream song haha :p
07) City High – The chorus is iconic, but honestly it’s not something I particularly would listen to. But like I say the chorus is iconic.
08) Zendaya – I quite enjoyed this actually, it’s a little dated but it’s fine. :)
09) Foo Fighters – iconic, but it isn’t a song that I can listen to for enjoyment, actually I’m cringing quite a bit listening to that chorus.
10) Blu Cantrell – Iconic. I can’t believe this was never submitted haha. It is iconic and one of the best songs here imo.
11) KAZKA – Really enjoyable, lovely vibe and just a joy to listen to. :)
12) Modjo – iconic. A song that gets everyone dancing, one of my faves so far
13) Kate Bush – One of my favourite songs of all time. I love every second of this tbh. I’m not sure why you entered this but it’s iconic for sure.
14) Paulo Londra – Not that keen tbh, it’s fine but I wasn’t overly keen on his vocal.
15) Natalia Kills – Ladies and gentlemen, I’m just going to state the obvious….we have a bop on our hands. Ok it’s pretty good tbh.
16) Nelly Furtado – Gorgeous, a masterpiece, just stunning. A ballad done right.
17) Glee Cast – One of the better covers from Glee. I prefer the rumour has it part, but the whole thing is great.
18) Basement Jaxx – iconic, a joy from start to finish. Love the vocals, love the vibe.
19) The Pussycat Dolls – I conic. A joy as well, not something I can listen to on repeat but it’s pretty stellar.
20) Shania Twain – iconic. I didn’t realise this was as recent as 1999 haha :p Yeah pretty enjoyable haha
21) Naomi Scott – Yeah it’s fine, I enjoyed this before I enjoy it now.
22) Little Mix – Fantastic pop, yeah very enjoyable and upstaging PCD haha :p
1376 days 15 hours ago
chris2pei
01) Eric Saade - TOOT. Loving the beat out there and this definitely grow to me immediately.

02) Matchbox Twenty - TOOT. This is ok, not that bad. The tune turns me on the moment it started.

03) Brick & Lace - TOOT. This is so catchy and I'm into this!

04) ATEEZ - SHOOT! Oh yasssss!! I loved this. I'm not so much updated in kpop stuff and I'm so glad to know this group and heard their music.

05) Lana Del Rey - TOOT. The intro reminds me of Bittersweet Symphony, this is good and kinda addicting.

06) Gwen Stefani - TOOT. Oh yes QUEEN! This is timeless bop.

07) City High - BOOT. Not my cup of tea.

08) Zendaya - TOOT. I thought this will be like a generic teen pop song but it wasn't. I quite enjoyed this.

09) Foo Fighters - BOOT. This so loud for me, not my cup of tea.

10) Blu Cantrell - BOOT. Not for me, sorry.

11) KAZKA - TOOT. This kinda interesting but the song didn't grow to me yet.

12) Modjo - BOOT. This bores me, sorry.

13) Kate Bush - NOOT. This has some interesting vibe but I'm still not sold to it I'm afraid. Looking for you negative points I guess haha.

14) Paulo Londra - TOOT. There's some good qualities here but went downhill some point but still rooting for this Argentine music. <3

15) Natalia Kills
https://64.media.tumblr.com/5c5fb60fcddddeca56566fc2a295b193/tumblr_nl9j0svLAh1qm1vx8o3_r1_540.gif

16) Nelly Furtado - TOOT. There's some interesting points here, didn't like the vocals but I quite enjoyed this.

17) Glee Cast - TOOT. Not a fan of Glee Covers in this contest but I really liked this mashup somehow.

18) Basement Jaxx - TOOT. Enjoying this so much and the sax is sexy to hear.

19) The Pussycat Dolls - TOOT. Oh yessss QUEENS! Hush Hush; Hush Hush!

20) Shania Twain - TOOT. Back to back QUEENS, I'm LIVING! Sadly you'll receive penalty tho :( But I definitely enjoyed this every time listening to this timeless iconic song.

21) Naomi Scott - TOOT. Alright another Disney actress entry, this is pretty good tho and loving the rock vibes here.

22) Little Mix - TOOT. Welp, what a great way to end the final. Well done!
1376 days 12 hours ago
NewNightmare7
01) Eric Saade - Eh no thanks. Sounds bland
02) Matchbox Twenty - Oh no. I do not like country at all and this does not do it for me ew
03) Brick & Lace - Not a fan of the beat. Takes me out
04) ATEEZ - I dont know. So far I'm really not feeling this week.
05) Lana Del Rey - I'm not really a Lana Del Rey fan but this is good and I wasnt expecting it.
06) Gwen Stefani - I mean this song is hella iconic. Wouldnt be surprised if this won.
07) City High - Bottom line, this song is a hoe yo. Also, never sample Snoop Dogg and do it so poorly.
08) Zendaya - The best part of this song is her dancing.
09) Foo Fighters - Dave Grohl's vocals are pretty good but this doesnt do anything for me.
10) Blu Cantrell - This song charted?
11) KAZKA - Nice chords, meh beat but this is a standout compared to almost every song before this.
12) Modjo - GTA 5 at this point should just be a Beta theme because every entered song from that game has been a bop
13) Kate Bush - This is from the 2000's? Oh I looked downward more and saw that its from 1985...damn thats unfortunate, but hilarious.
14) Paulo Londra - Not really feeling it. Sorry
15) Natalia Kills - Theres aspects that I like and dislike about this. Verses are fine but chorus is lacking.
16) Nelly Furtado - Let me just say that she released and album called 'Folklore' long before Taylor Swift so she was ahead of the game! This would have been a great ending for this contest. Its a cute song to end stuff on.
17) Glee Cast - Honestly, I am not a fan of this. Its fine in composition but it just lacks the charm of Adele. I think there could have been better entries such as "Valerie" personally.
18) Basement Jaxx - Oh this was interesting...
19) The Pussycat Dolls - That must be so awkward to fake perform live and in music videos for everyone but Nicole Sherzinger since its her vocals. Cant deny that her vocals are great here though.
20) Shania Twain - This could also be a contender. I hate country but Shania is something else!!!
21) Naomi Scott - This song is great and I love it. I dont need to say much else.
22) Little Mix - I kept thinking that this is such a weird entry given the rest of the contest but I was bopping and I couldnt help it. It was fun!
1376 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
01) Eric Saade – a bit Eurovision, not really aged well!
02) Matchbox Twenty – don’t know these. I liked it!
03) Brick & Lace – placing really is everything; this is dreadful especially after the last song!
04) ATEEZ – woo hoo, love it!
05) Lana Del Rey – theres about 5 different song in there! Her voice is a bit drab.
06) Gwen Stefani – god I hate this song!
07) City High – had to sign it, but I don’t know my log in, as im not at my laptop so searched for it, hope if found the right one. not for me!! What was that middle bit?
08) Zendaya – she a bit annoying, a monotone, don’t like that repeated bit.
09) Foo Fighters – brilliant, of course!
10) Blu Cantrell – yo yo yo, this is not really my thing!
11) KAZKA – its okay, heard worse!
12) Modjo – thought this was a lot older than that. Its okay, heard it a lot of times.
13) Kate Bush – love kate bush! Its her birthday tomorrow!
14) Paulo Londra – hes a bit one note, its okay.
15) Natalia Kills – its very samey.
16) Nelly Furtado – not really a fan, its okay. Shes quite nasally.
17) Glee Cast – never saw glee!
18) Basement Jaxx – its okay, heard it a few times.
19) The Pussycat Dolls – hell frozen over yet?
20) Shania Twain – its okay heard it quite a few times.
21) Naomi Scott – this is a bit Disney, a bit kids tv theme tune.
22) Little Mix – surprisingly, im not a fan!
1376 days 1 hour ago
turkeylover
01) Eric Saade - This is actually a good song and that's because dev is featured.
02) Matchbox Twenty - I hate this. I truly do. My ears deserve better.
03) Brick & Lace - The chorus is such a serve omg. Bop.
04) ATEEZ - This is bad but it also isn't that bad so.
05) Lana Del Rey - Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc. - can I please go back to singing about being embodies, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want -without being crucified or saying that I’m glamorizing abuse??????
06) Gwen Stefani - An iconic bop. I hope this wins.
07) City High - This is cute. It's something my mom would love.
08) Zendaya - https://i.imgur.com/lnTxRv0.gif
09) Foo Fighters - Can he just shut up? He just annoyed the hell out of me by just screaming into the microphone.
10) Blu Cantrell - Okay this kind of a bop. I like it.
11) KAZKA - I thought this would be meh but it's actually kind of cute?
12) Modjo - This is okay. Apparently it was in gta v which is cute. I love running people over while the pop station plays.
13) Kate Bush - Did I enjoy this song? Absolutely. Is this song worth the penalty? I don't think so. However, I will be doing my part to help make sure miss kate bush doesn't stay in the negatives <3
14) Paulo Londra - So meh. Yeah. Anyways.
15) Natalia Kills - Omg bop. This is good!
16) Nelly Furtado - This is cute. Nothing really special.
17) Glee Cast - A BOP. Mercedes and Santana were the best singers on glee. Rachel can fuck off. And Santana slapping Finn <3 Also, naya rivera :'(
18) Basement Jaxx - Okay this is really cute. I thought it would be meh or something.
19) The Pussycat Dolls - This is a hot mess of a song and I love it. A bop.
20) Shania Twain - This is the only shania twain song I know so there's that. This is cute I guess.
21) Naomi Scott - Lemonade mouth is such a good movie. And this is a bop.
22) Little Mix - This SERVE. Omg I remember my phase where I was a little mix stan. I love this song so much omg. I hope this wins more.
1375 days 23 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Eric Saade - This is such basic mid-2010s vanilla pop. Not here for it.

2. Matchbox Twenty - I think the fact that this is my dad’s absolute favorite song speaks volumes about its quality.

3. Brick & Lace - Cool! This sucks.

4. ATEEZ - Absolute KINGS! Why Answer has been sent to TSC when this hasn’t is something I’ll never understand.

5. Lana del Rey - Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc. - can I please go back to singing about being embodies, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want -without being crucified or saying that I’m glamorizing abuse??????

6. Gwen Stefani - What a fucking queen. The hook is way catchier than it really should be, and the whole song is just really fun.

7. City High - I can’t stand early 2000s hip hop. This is bad.

8. Zendaya - Even with mediocre Disney songwriters, Zendaya was giving us QUALITY. A queen of my childhood.

9. Foo Fighters - No thanks.

10. Blu Cantrell - The Years and Years cover is so much better than this dumpster fire, even if it does have the unfortunate status of being a TikTok staple.

11. KAZKA - The fact that there’s a Cry in both TSC and BETA and both are mediocre songs is really funny to me for some reason.

12. Modjo - Oh wow this is some early 2000s nostalgia right here. This is still a really fun song, very upbeat and danceable.

13. Kate Bush - ...Y’all took a 30 point penalty for this? I was expecting more.

14. Paulo Londra - This seems like the type of song that usually relies more on the lyrics than the melodies and instrumental to make an impact, and I can’t understand most of the lyrics.

15. Natalia Kills - ...Could I get the other Wonderland back please?

16. Nelly Furtado - And the tally of Nelly Furtado songs I’ve enjoyed is still at a whopping 0!

17. Glee Cast - As much as I adore this mashup… it’s just way too soon to send stuff like this.

18. Basement Jaxx - 19 years later, and this song is still a bop.

19. Pussycat Dolls - And the tally of Pussycat Dolls songs I’ve enjoyed is still at a whopping 0!

20. Shania Twain - Okay, I know she’s a horrible Republican, but this song still goes so hard that I can’t help but stan for 3 minutes.

21. Naomi Scott - Didn’t like this very much during movie week, don’t like it here.

22. Little Mix - I haven’t really enjoyed a Little Mix song since Move, so of course I’m not really feeling this one.
1375 days 21 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Eric Saade - this was offensively and painfully boring
02) Matchbox Twenty - my mom would want me to 12 this. Eh
03) Brick & Lace - Never heard this before but the beat was pleasant and easy to listen to
04) ATEEZ - this was noise alright
05) Lana Del Rey - first time hearing this but it was honestly annoying! Has beta gone on too long?
06) Gwen Stefani - Wind It Up, Rich Girl or Make Me Like You should be in here eventually but I can't fault you for putting this song in. A classic
07) City High - AN ICONIC SONG AMAZING CHOICE WHOEVER SENT THIS
08) Zendaya - her song w Labrinth is like the best thing she's ever done and this is basic
09) Foo Fighters - this song is getting the best of me, next
10) Blu Cantrell - I love me a blu cantrell hit and this hits all the spots for me
11) KAZKA - oddly entrancd by this. Liking the instrumental a LOT
12) Modjo - thank u, next
13) Kate Bush - mostly uninspiring
14) Paulo Londra - I never have a problem w Latin POP in tsc. Usually people do. However I don't see the point in entering this. Like, what special does it have to offer me? Evidently nothing :(
15) Natalia Kills - The intro of this slays but I wish the rest of the song would compare
16) Nelly Furtado - I'm sleepy rn so this song maybe isn't heling with that and is in fact putting me in a deeper sleep. However it's a sweet song I always enjoy listening to
17) Glee Cast - Obviously the best glee mash-up at least HOWEVER this is a little manipulative the fact that it's in here NOW of all times.
18) Basement Jaxx - it's fun to listen to them also have fun but it's not memorable for me
19) The Pussycat Dolls - interesting song choice that I hope pays off! A purely great pop song
20) Shania Twain - wow the latter half of this contest really heated up didn't it
21) Naomi Scott - is this song that good to put in both the main contest (for an iconic TSC week at that) and this? Idk about that…
22) Little Mix - they have so many auto-12 songs for me that Touch being your choice to submit is genuinely confusing to me… like what
1375 days 16 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Eric Saade ~ Definitely has a lot of 2011 trends lol. It’s aged poorly but it’s ok I guess.
Matchbox Twenty ~ I’m not crazy for this.. they have better.
Brick and Lace ~ Never heard those but I’m guessing it was released around 2003? There were a few very similar styled songs then. I quite liked this, very summery.
ATEEZ ~ Yeah I liked this, the actual chorus is a slight let down though. A bit overproduced but I’m not that mad at it.
Lana Del Rey ~ Definitely one of her better hits.
Gwen Stefani ~ DiGiTaL cAmErAs?! Wow hi 2005! I assume this is winning which I’m not mad at.
City High ~ Blimey! 9 year old me used to love this, not having a clue what they weee singing about of course. Still pretty decent 20 years on ( 😳 )
Zendaya ~ Such a queen! The chorus is especially great.
Foo Fighters ~ Not their best.. at all.
Blu Cantrell ~ Love, love, love this! Reminds me of my 13th birthday.
KAZKA ~ Not heard this before, it’s pretty decent. Sound production overall
Modjo ~ Lawl my memory of this is that it was always the backing track on CBBC channel in 2001 or something. A bit vanilla but I also kind of forgot how upbeat it sounded. Nice throwback.
Kate Bush ~ Fear not Kate, ill give you some points to bump you up for the 30 you’ll lose. This is a BOP tbh, always loved it. I wasn’t even in the TSC it was entered in, but to this day it amuses me that someone thought Richard fucking Marx would be a good send to it 😂
Paulo Londro ~ His voice gets on my nerves already, the song isn’t bad though.
Natalia Kills ~ I liked this actually, sassy. I wonder if we will ever see her again.
Nelly Furtado ~ This was gorgeous. Always loved this one.
Glee Cast ~ No thanks!
Basement Jaxx ~ Not really their best but it’s very catchy. Easy to forget how good they were tbh.
The Pussycat Dolls ~ Lol I did feel for the other girls forever in Nicole’s shadow 🙄😂 did like this at the time.
Shania Twain ~ I won TWSC with this bop n’alf, and people were MAD because of its obviousness! I obviously love this, and I can’t see it suffering much with the 2 point penalty.
Naomi Scott ~ .. no thanks!
Little Mix ~ Bloody love this! Just brilliant.
1375 days 14 hours ago
Lachie227
01)        Eric Saade – This sounds like home brand Adam Lambert. It’s okay I guess, but  I don’t see it getting points from me
02)        Matchbox Twenty – I completely forgot, or blanked from my mind that Matchbox Twenty made this song? It’s not my favourite from them but it’s still pretty damn good.
03)        Brick & Lace – LMFAO this is kinda a jam? It’s a classic trash 00’s pop song, my favourite.
04)        ATEEZ – oh wow I really didn’t like this.
05)        Lana Del Rey – I really used to haaaate Lana’s music and call her boring as sin. And whilst I have an appreciation for her newer music this is older stuff is still kinda dull.
06)        Gwen Stefani – I’ve never really loved this song tbh… What You Waiting For was always better and this song is just not that good.
07)        City High – I usually really like 00’s rnb but I’m just not really feeling this. Although lol at the total change up and sample halfway through? So weird.
08)        Zendaya – Can she win BETA the same week as being nominated for an emmy? Heres to hoping!
09)        Foo Fighters – I love the Foo Fighters, seen them live and probably the best concert I’ve ever seen live. I love them so much.
10)        Blu Cantrell – It’s not Hit Em Up Style but it’s still pretty good!
11)        KAZKA – The song would probably get points from me in TSC but is gonna struggle here in BETA
12)        Modjo – I always forget this song exists but whenever I hear it I always really enjoy it
13)        Kate Bush – This is so fucking funny to me and I will be pointing it a lot I love Kate Bush. But really should’ve submitted Babooshka.
14)        Paulo Londra – I don’t mind it but I doubt it’ll get points from me in BETA.
15)        Natalia Kills – This is neither of the two Natalia Kills songs I know and I really don’t care about this song much.
16)        Nelly Furtado – I really do like 00’s Nelly Furtado discography, all of her singles are good, including this one.
17)        Glee Cast – I just really don’t care for or about Glee.
18)        Basement Jaxx – what the fuck is this, its kinda funny
19)        Pussycat Dolls – I love this song, one of their best for sure.
20)        Shania Twain – This song is just really perfect, theres not a lot wrong with it
21)        Naomi Scott _ I never watch this Disney tvshow/movie whatever it is, so I don’t really care about the song. But it’s a good piece of pop rock.
22)        Little Mix – the only little mix song I really care about is Move, so this just isn’t it for me.
1375 days 14 hours ago
VanessaFeltz
Eric Saade: Was he in Eurovision? His names sounds familiar. A bit dated but still good

Matchbox Twenty: I am not here for this yee haw nonsense

Brick and Lace: Nothing happened. So biege

ATEEZ: I hated whatever the fuck that was

Lana Del Rey: The born to die album is so good! Not my favourite track but still a classic!

Gwen Stefani: Overrated and annoying but still so iconic that I don't really hate it

City High: What would you do? I'd probably turn this song off is what I'd do!

Zendaya: Great song. Great chorus

Foo Fighters: Dave is such a legend. Such a powerful voice

Blu Cantrell: Sean Paul ruins everything

Kazka: I mean it was nice but not memorable

Modjo: I love running over NPCs to this song

Kate Bush: Does anyone remember when this blew up during the olympics in 2012?

Paulo Londro: Nothing wrong with the song but his voice started to get on my nerves

Natalia Kills: Underrated! This song is good!

Nelly Furtado: This song is the same as taking a nap.

Glee Cast: I like Glee but a lot of their covers are too musical theatre *cough* Lea Michele *cough* but their mash ups were always great. Also R.I.P. Naya, what a Queen!

Basement Jaxx: Cheesy cheese cheese

Pussycat Dolls: I will never understand why she starts singing Gloria Gaynor. It's so random

Shania Twain: This won the world song contest (whatever happened to that?) This song will go down in history as one of the greatest things humans ever created!

Naomi Scott: Disney channel

Little Mix: Never liked this song
1375 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
01. Eric Saade — I can already tell this week will be  a mess
02. Matchbox Twenty — Thought I was going to hate this but I actually really liked this, I found it very pleasant!
03. Brick & Lace — This literally was so one note the whole way through, didn't enjoy this
04. ATEEZ — Sorry this wasn't my cup of tea, the chorus was strong though I must admit
05. Lana Del Rey — one of Lana's weaker songs, didn't hugely enjoy this 🤷‍♀️
06. Gwen Stefani — I have to Stan this bop, Iconic!
07. City High — This was very boring, sorry!
08. Zendaya — This is an icon but this song does not do her justice
09. Foo Fighters — I've always loved this song, it's so amazing 😍
10. Blu Cantrell — I've never heard this song before but I'm already in love with it!
11. KAZKA — It's KAZKA so it's iconic
12. Modjo — OMG THIS SONG IS ICONIC!!! IM SO HAPPY THIS HAS BEEN ENTERED
13. Kate Bush — LMAO this is iconic for all the wrong reasons.
14. Paulo Londro — does Varlto do BETA?, anyway this song is actually very strong
15. Natalia Kills — Hate this woman but I can't deny this song is strong
16. Nelly Furtado — Wow this is actually a good song, I wouldn't expect it from Nelly but yeah this was beautiful
17. Glee Cast — RIP Naya 💗 overall though this was quite bad
18. Basement Jaxx — YASSS this is a great song!
19. Pussycat Dolls — we seriously need to change the Pussycat dolls to Nicole's Dolls! This was average
20. Shania Twain — This would definitely be worth the 2 point penalty as this is a bop!
21. Naomi Scott — Yeah no Thanks
22. Little Mix
1375 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
Oops sent before doing Little Mixs comment 🤭

22. Little Mix — I love this, I would always sing to it!
1375 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Eric Saade - LMAO @ this blast from the past. it has that cheap 2011 cheese charm to it but i wouldn't put this down as an ESSENTIAL 2011 PARTY BOP. cute throwback though i forgot abt this song LOL. also i hope every song with an awkward dev feature gets submitted to TSC because honestly it's so funny.
02) Matchbox Twenty - what a slog to get through.
03) Brick & Lace - LMFAO isn't this from the bratz movie??? BOP!
04) ATEEZ - never heard of these m*n but this kinda popped off LMFAO. very noisy but not necessarily a BAD thing, though i'm not that fond of the chorus. it was decent overall!
05) Lana Del Rey - i remember discovering this song for the first time when i heard the mashup with bubblegum bitch circling around the internet and REALLY liking it. i'm very iffy on lana atm but i do enjoy this song a lot.
06) Gwen Stefani - for such a polarizing song where either you love it or hate it, i've... never really had a strong opinion on this song? and this is coming from someone who will hail "love. angel. music. baby." as one of the best pop albums of the 2000s and etc, but idk about this song. undeniably iconic but "what you waiting for?", "cool" and "rich girl" outsold as singles. actually "luxurious" too, was that a single? i love solo gwen from the 00s. i don't love this though :/
07) City High - i audibly screamed when i saw this song on the running order oh my GOD LMFAO. iconic throwback honestly, i used to think this was a black eyed peas song LOL. whatever happened to this group? idk but ty to whoever entered this. bop and that's that on THAT.
08) Zendaya - LOL i actually thought about submitting this to the main contest but it charted just enough to be ineligible for the main contest ;( ofc i really like this cheap 2013 bop. wish she had more music out honestly.
09) Foo Fighters - this TSC is just full of songs from my childhood LOL. this was kind of that radio station alt-rock song that served as a soundtrack to me dramatically laying my head against the car window and contemplating life as a whole. never been keen on the foo fighters but i never minded this song. decent!
10) Blu Cantrell - SCREAMING I DIDN'T KNOW BLU CANTRELL SANG THIS??? LOL um this is okay actually, "hit 'em up (style!)" is a lot stronger though.
11) KAZKA - kinda boppy but songs like this dont do anything for me in the context of BETA.
12) Modjo - OH, a classique. surprised this hadn't been entered yet, it's very catchy and joyous in its melody. aged like fine wine too. wouldn't be surprised if this won tbh.
13) Kate Bush - some of these fxggxts are really showing their true colors and how void of music taste they actually have w the comments they have provided for this song. one of the most essential songs period. genuinely a behemoth of a pop song, i mean... the production? the lyrics? the pure unabashed definition of a timeless classic and when this GETS FUCKED OVER THE DUMBASS YEAR RULE I WILL BE VERY UPSET SERIOUSLY WHY DO WE HAVE A YEAR RULE IN BETA JAKSNASJKNAKJDANAJKS--
14) Paulo Londra - his vocals are incredibly annoying but ngl that production kinda popped off a bitsy. doubt i'll point it but it was okay. wish he didn't sound like a yelping goat with something stuck on his throat though but anyways.
15) Natalia Kills - QUEEN SHIT. natalia cappucini teddy noemi verbalicious cruel youth sinclair kills still has people mad over the x factor debacle and i for one love to see it. iconic banger honestly, should do well, it really is that 2010 hot topic BOP. hope this does really well <3
16) Nelly Furtado - i knew dua lipa was a woman i could trust when she said her favorite song was this particular tune. it often gets overshadowed by "promiscuous", "maneater" and "say it right" which are all 12s obviously but nevertheless it's a pretty strong ballad and nelly was just untouchable that era.
17) Glee Cast - wait, people actually willingly listened to the glee covers of songs??? this doesn't have any strong impact on me though rip naya obviously :(
18) Basement Jaxx - sjknsfjnskjnsjfkd some of the songs in this contest i swear... ICONIC!!! this is probably the first time i'm hearing this song without the context of a commercial or anything and i'm living! great song.
19) The Pussycat Dolls - but why do people insist on sending the wrong PCD songs? "doll domination" singles were lackluster BAR "i hate this part" obviously which should've been submitted in place of this and "bottle pop" which i will defend until my last dying breath as an iconic pussy popping anthem (only the snoop dogg feature version tho). i always found this to be kind of endearing in all its campyness and nicole's vocal runs were kind of IT, but aside from that it's just so... messy and not necessarily in the best way.
20) Shania Twain - objectively the most iconic song shania twain ever made. i always really liked this song. will probably win and i'm not mad at it.
21) Naomi Scott - this was done so so wrong in tv/movies week, though i was more inclined to give it points there than in here. still a pretty good disney pop rock song though!
22) Little Mix - probably the best song they ever made SO FAR (aside from maybe wasabi??). it's funny how it sounds like every tropibop everyone and their grandmother was making at 2015/2016 yet this actually aged like fine wine?? moms! strong closer.
1375 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Eric Saade        lol who the fuck remembered this... bop
02) Matchbox Twenty        lol honestly this is a meme in my mind
03) Brick & Lace        this didn't deliver what i wnated it to deliver
04) ATEEZ        i mean... it kinda goes off, but doesn't commit like other songs of theirs
05) Lana Del Rey        i don't care for lana and this is a meme
06) Gwen Stefani        i mean... classic
07) City High        lol we were talking about this song recently ... it's like... alright but like... meh
08) Zendaya        so basic. like i wish it had more nergy compared to what she's selling
09) Foo Fighters        mb20 and ff in one week. lol
10) Blu Cantrell        lol. i hope it's the version with sean paul that was submitted. video isn't available for the us, so i'm gonna assume it is
11) KAZKA        if the ukrainian version was submitted. i would like it more
12) Modjo        classic. will get slept on but classic
13) Kate Bush        ........... i'm sorry but why... like no ...
14) Paulo Londra        oh gosh not this vocal style... ughh no... fuck off
15) Natalia Kills        Classic. Iconic. Bop
16) Nelly Furtado        i know people don't like her... but i mean... she delivers when she deliviers... controversial but this reminds me of viva forever but not as iconic obviously
17) Glee Cast        i mean we were all shook when they went for it and it delivered. and with pity points coming in on top of it, i wouldn't be surprised if this got a cheap win
18) Basement Jaxx        not the best from jaxx, but still hilarious bop
19) The Pussycat Dolls        underrated bop. such a good remix. like the original still great but the remix delivers
20) Shania Twain        honestly i don't know how i feel about this. like classic but also like... meh
21) Naomi Scott        gosh this was painful. like children's pop rock should not exist.
22) Little Mix        it sad they haven't made it big in the us, because they deliver so many bops
1375 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
honestly 13 songs i could've ranked in any order given my mood that day. today's just ended up how it ended up.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!