This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 103

Topic » TSC BETA 103

1379 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
15) Natalia Kills - 'Wonderland'
1379 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
16) Nelly Furtado - 'All Good Things (Come To An End)'
1379 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
17) Glee Cast - 'Rumor Has It/Someone Like You'
1379 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
18) Basement Jaxx - 'Do Your Thing'
1379 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
19) The Pussycat Dolls - 'Hush Hush; Hush Hush'
1379 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
20) Shania Twain - 'Man! I Feel Like a Woman'

'Man! I Feel Like a Woman' was released in 1999. Therefore, it will receive a 2 point penalty.
1379 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
21) Naomi Scott - 'She's So Gone'
1379 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
22) Little Mix - 'Touch'
1379 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
All 22 songs are posted! You need to listen, comment and send me your votes by next Thursday at 3PM EST! Failing to vote or comment will result in a penalty so don't miss it!

Good luck and enjoy!
1379 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Eric Saade – The beat is easily danceable no questions asked but the singing is off the tracks as the singer sounds like he is hitting puberty
02) Matchbox Twenty – I consider this song a bore as his vocals are already putting me off and the music is too slumber for my taste
03) Brick & Lace – These girls are bringing soul back into fashion as their voices are so smooth and the beat is energetic and very memorable
04) ATEEZ – Nope I’m already gibing up on this one as the music is already very chaotic and their vocals don’t gel together and really needs some mash potatoes
05) Lana Del Rey – Was she really a thing at one point because I couldn’t see it here as she honestly sounds bored and I have become uninterested in this straight away
06) Gwen Stefani – This song has got one catchy beat that really helps it to stand out as this is an anthem that needs to be called out
07) City High – Eh his singing isn’t something I like as it doesn’t go anyway, and the music gets very repetitive and doesn’t flow well
08) Zendaya – I can see that she has got a good sounding voice, but the music is really trying to kill her career as it is too messy and is something I hear when my computer needs rebooting
09) Foo Fighters – His voice is so powerful and so impactful as I think I found my new fav singer as he sings with passion and this song is rocking amazing
10) Blu Cantrell – These two singers don’t gel together as they don’t fit the song if you can even call it that as it repeats the same beats and gets annoying fast
11) KAZKA – This is simply not for me as she puts little energy in the song and the instrumental is very dull and doesn’t excite me
12) Modjo – Yes this is a bop that actually has a good beat going for it and his voice is so cool and I may be bias since I remember this song from my past
13) Kate Bush – I just don’t get the hype over Kate Bush as this song is simply atrocious and her singing is very shaky, and the song got no appeal to anyone who got a brain
14) Paulo Londra – He sure sounds whiny as I can’t stand his voice and the music is sort of likeable having that cute charm, but the singer puts me off the song
15) Natalia Kills – She brings the name Kills to the song and this song literally want to make me Mill myself as the singing sucks and the music is too obnoxious as it gives me a mighty headache
16) Nelly Furtado – I very much enjoy her vocals and this song is smoothing and offers something peaceful and refreshing which is nice to see
17) Glee Cast – This cast is talented in their department and I admire them for this, but the mashup just doesn’t have any heart as it is too rushed and ruins the flow
18) Basement Jaxx – Now this is one song that instantly put me in a good mood as it is top tapping great and who couldn’t resist this one as it is bubbly and catchy as hell
19) The Pussycat Dolls – Banger alert as this has got a great tune and their voices are the perfect blend to make this a hit that I like so hush hush to the haters
20) Shania Twain – I may not be a Woman but damn it I just admire this song very much as it rocks the country vibe and got one catchy tune that brings out a new sensation
21) Naomi Scott – This has got a fantastic rock tune as I love the singer already as she makes this song so good and just brings a smile to my face
22) Little Mix – I got to give credit to the chorus as that is what you call a summer hit and I like their harmonies, but the verses could use more of that charm
1379 days 7 hours ago
varlto
1) eric saade: ok but this is a BOP? i love these kind of songs i really dig them!
2) matchbox twenty: i like his voice a lot! however, this song is kind of boring. it will get points if the rest of the songs arent so good
3) brick & lace: this is so bad who even are them
4) ateez: my poor ears - ben
5) lana del rey: oh this is cute. i mean, i'd never come back to it but it's cute!
6) gwen stefani: OMG THIS SONG I FORGOT IT EXISTED OMOGMGOMG STAN
7) city high: oh hahahah no!
8) zendaya: queen! the song is not the best but we stan zendaya
9) foo fighters: i really liked this one! his voice is undeniably good and the song is pretty  cute
10) blu cantrell: another no no from me!
11) kazka: ok this was honestly very good, really enjoyed it! palalalalalal
12) modjo: cute song! idk!
13) kate bush: super boring! sorry!
14) paulo londra: como adan y eva tengamos nuestros pecados!
15) natalia kills: honestly a BOOOP she's really good! but cancelled
16) nelly furtado: cute tbh! i liked it!
17) glee: yeah this was very good tbh
18) basement jaxx: honestly BOP omg i loved every bit of this!
19) the pussycat dolls: dont like them!
20) shania twain: mehhh
21) naomi scott: ...<3
22) little mix: never been a fan!
1379 days 7 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Eric Saade - I have one song of his in my library,this one is actually better than it. It's upbeat and I'm here to Dance Dance.

02) Matchbox Twenty - This is like the worse song in their discography, they do have some good ones. This just isn't one of them that aged well.

03) Brick & Lace - They only have 1 song I like and this isn't it.

04) ATEEZ - Give me the other wonderland now please, this hurt my ears.

05) Lana Del Rey - I do not stan Lana Del Rey period.

06) Gwen Stefani - Love Gwen with or without No Doubt so ya I like this bop.

07) City High - This was surprisingly pretty good.

08) Zendaya - It's fine but not that exciting.

09) Foo Fighters - Probably the only Foo Fighter song I like.

10) Blu Cantrell - I do not like this song.

11) KAZKA - It felt like it was one note. Not great.

12) Modjo - Love this song, was on my list but you stole it. Great Pick!

13) Kate Bush - It's fine but don't think it was worth the penalty.

14) Paulo Londra - I didn't mind this, nice vibe.

15) Natalia Kills - Love this song , I remember liking it more but I'll get back into it.

16) Nelly Furtado - Love her but this was my least liked song on the album.

17) Glee Cast - Fun for the show but outside of that only Adele can do Adele.

18) Basement Jaxx - Why couldn't this be Romeo or Where's My Head At?

19) The Pussycat Dolls - It's fine, not a favorite of mine but fine.

20) Shania Twain - Now this is a bop! Love this song.

21) Naomi Scott - since U been Gone , remember you from TV Week , not a bad song.

22) Little Mix - A decent closer for a mediocre week.
1379 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
1.        Eric Saade – His first track I’ve heard since Popular. This is a cheap dated bop and yeah, I don’t care for Dev on any track.
2.        Matchbox Twenty – Yeah this sounds very death slot. Bit boring.
3.        Brick and Lace – This is not for me. Vocals are pretty weak and it’s not a style I’m crazy for.
4.        ATEEZ – Well, at least it packed a bit of punch. It was okay!
5.        Lana Del Rey – I love Lana and this era was just great.
6.        Gwen Stefani – I liked it when I was a kid but now I find it annoying unfortunately
7.        City High – Honestly, I enjoy this style of hip-hop. One of the best tracks thus far for me.
8.        Zendaya – I know some people really obsess over her, but I stil have no idea who she is. This is an okay bop, dated though.
9.        Foo Fighters – I see this doing well. I’m not hugely familiar with them but I did know this song. I like it actually.
10.        Blu Cantrell – I remember when they did a skit out of this on Two Pints (british comedy) lmfao. This is a bop LMFAO.
11.        KAZKA – The Ukrainian version would’ve probably got high points from me. This loses impact in English imo.
12.        Modjo – This is a throwback to my childhood LMFAO.
13.        Kate Bush – One of the best pop songs of all-time. I know it has a huge penalty but it’s in a different league to the other songs here so idk how mad I am.
14.        Paulo Londra – It’s Adam and Eve not Florence and the Machine!
15.        Natalia Kills – LMFAO we’ve really been exposed to her whole discography here I swear. It’ll do well.
16.        Nelly Furtado – I love some of her bops but this was a bit of a snooze unfortunately
17.        Glee Cast – I mean I liked the cover of Rumour, not as crazy for the someone like you part.
18.        Basement Jaxx – Lmao well it’s another throwback
19.        Pussycat Dolls – LMFAO this is such a sugar rush in a week like this I’m screaming.
20.        Shania Twain – Oh this is absolutely a bop, even though it breaks the rules!
21.        Naomi Scott – Heard this in TV week, yeah not a huge opinion.
22.        Little Mix – One of their strongest tracks This is such a bop and great closer.
1379 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
1.) Eric Saade -  yeah I like it, it kinda slapped I cant lie it was pretty decent I would listen again
2.) Matchbox Twenty - boring as shit
3.) Brick & Lace - honestly I kind of liked it LMAO, I didnt love it but I kind of liked it too, bop maybe
4.) ATEEZ - I mean… eh, like it really was just eh bordering on bad like.. why
5.) Lana Del Rey -  honestly I hate that stupid man Lana but I didn’t hate this, if only she wasnt disgusting tho
6.) Gwen Stefani - oh I mean I love this queen, she has SO many better songs but mommy
7.) City High - I actually rlly liked it, I was shook
8.) Zendaya - bop bop bop bop bop bop bop,,, LISTEN TO YOU ALL DAY ALL DAYYYYY
9.) Foo Fighters - yeah I dont live in trumps America so it was sad I was subjected to… whatever this was
10.) Blu Cantrell - oh I mean duh bop, r&b is better then pop all around dont lie
11.) KAZKA - honestly boring
12.) Modjo - okay wow bop, this is a throwback… cant you see your my daylight… lady
13.) Kate Bush - yeah this is a classic, its been a LONG time since I have heard it but I really like this song, a bop and 2 halves
14.) Paulo Londra - it was alright… it honestly didnt change my life tho.
15.) Natalia Kills - never heard a song by her before, I really liked it!!!!!
16.) Nelly Furtado - I love Nelly furtado, but this is probably one of her weaker hits but I still like it!!
17.) Glee Cast - I mean I personally dont like glee very much but this is easily one of the best glee covers like by far, bop…
18.) Basement Jaxx -  LMAOOOO okay bop I cant lie, its a funny bop tho
19.) The Pussycat Dolls -  bop bop bop bop bop I shared my ass so hard, bop of all bops
20.) Shania Twain - oh I mean she has better songs, but I do love this bop I grew up with it obviously
21.) Naomi Scott - oh this is a throwback, I used to watch this movie on tv when I was like 10… eh bop I guess
22.) Little Mix - I love this song, its just so sexy and so seductive I want to open a strip club now
1378 days 17 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. This was so cheap!
2. Not my sort of thing at all!
3. It was a bit one note throughout
4. This was just noise!
5. I love this song! I love the video where she plays Jackie Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe (Queens!)
6. The song that taught everyone how to spell bananas!
7. For a song about being a prostitute it was a bit dull
8. This sounds like she hit random buttons on a sound board
9. Sorry bibbles but I've never got the hype with Dave Grohl
10. This song still gets played quite a lot. It's alright
11. Not heard this before. It was quite good
12. My Mum really likes this song. A bop!
13. The year rule is taking the piss now! -30 for this masterpiece! A sin! Year rule out!
14. This was horrible!
15. Meh, her music just doesn't do anything for me
16. It was a bit dull
17. This mash up works surprisingly well! Certainly goes off!
18. Was this song in an advert? Anyway it's kind of a bop
19. This song goes off! Such a bop!
20. One of my favourite songs of all time! Such a bop!
21. Lol
22. When I think of this song I think of that horrible corset thing over her hoody! Other than that this song is great!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!