This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 9!

Topic » TSC Beta 9!

3923 days 17 hours ago
Limegrass
6. Alabama Shakes - I liked the idea of the song, but unfourtunatly I feel like it's missing something. A bit of power, another vocalist, anything! It didn't help the song changed style from country to screamo half way through!
3923 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
lime, you want to hear screamo, you want to stand outside mini bibs room!! thats real screamo!!
3923 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. The Fray - How To Save A Life
3923 days 17 hours ago
Limegrass
trust me, I have a few friends into that music, I can't understand the obsession to be honest! I can't understand them!
3923 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
same here! i have no idea how she went from the wanted to sleeping with sirens and asking alexandra and worse!!!!
3923 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
7. The Fray – at last another boy! I like this one, it has the right amount of built and I like the vocals and the beat, it all fits together well!!
3923 days 17 hours ago
Limegrass
My music taste hasn't changed in years, and apparently i'm the weird one according to my screamo loving friends!!!! #IronicMoment
3923 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
7) The Fray - Another song that seems older than it actually is. I think Bibbles is right with the overplaying being a reason for that. I'm sitting here singing along to almost every word. Nice tone to his voice, structured simply but effectively and it's just catchy. I never knew it was this long though!
3923 days 17 hours ago
Limegrass
7. The Fray - OH IT'S THIS SONG! Well, like I said with Kelly, it's great to sing along to, but I would of liking maybe a more unknown song because it's hard to judge it when i've grown to love it over many hundreds of plays.
3923 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
8. Lady GaGa - Applause

3923 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
Of course it's Applause!
3923 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
8. Lady GaGa – I dislike lady bobo from the tips of my grey split ends to to soles of my comfy slippers!! She has no redeeming features at all and it pains me that in this contest im going  to have to give her points (unless the scoring is different!!) she does have a band of loyal fans that would buy a 1 second fart if it had her name on it!!
3923 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
8) Lady Gaga - I was actually thinking of submitting this, but thought I'd do it for the next one. Someone beat me to it though :( Oh, god, this video is just crazy odd and so Gaga. This will probably split people right down the middle, but I liked it. I'll count it as a guilty pleasure :P
3923 days 17 hours ago
Limegrass
8. Lady GaGa - The idea is good, i'll give it that. But I can't help but say I expected more from Gaga for a lead single. Consequently, I feel like I am being cheated out of a good song in place of this one, if that makes any sense what so ever, not bad, but not great.
3923 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
Hahah I love that comment, Bibbles. I find it so odd I like a Gaga song. This is the only one. I swear!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!