This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 9!

Topic » TSC Beta 9!

3913 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
post the links, we can still watch them
3913 days 22 hours ago
Limegrass
take all the time you need rick, pabs is going to need some time to tally up the results in his state!
3913 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Fun. - Carry On
3913 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
oh there you go!! pabs is drunk, it may not happen!!
3913 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
Fun Fact About Fun. - It took them 4 years to reach international fame!
3913 days 22 hours ago
Limegrass
well, that was fun!
3913 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Misha B - Do You Think Of Me
3913 days 22 hours ago
Limegrass
1. Fun. - This band just seriously annoys me now, I thought this song was quite annoying because I personally think he sounds ridiculous with his "vocals". However, I have no doubt everyone else will adore this.
3913 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
1. Fun. – do I know these, what was that song they had? It was okay, it plodded on! Has a Jon Anderson feel about it and I love Jon Anderson!! Stopped a bit quick!!
3913 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
1) Fun - I can imagine this as a song at a musical. Plenty of character, pretty clear message and catchy melodies. It was decent, but depending how the other songs go down with me, this may be forgotten
3913 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
lime, you should youtube jon anderson, he sounds like him and jon anderson is amazing!!
3913 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
Fact: Misha B made it all the way to Semi-Finals in the 8th installment of British X-Factor.
3913 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
2. Misha B – not my kind of thing, the background didn’t seem to fit the vocals, in fact the whole song didn’t fit the vocals, sounds like she wants to sing more of a ballard and the musicians want to play a dance song!!
3913 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Lana Del Rey - Young & Beautiful
3913 days 22 hours ago
Limegrass
i'll look after the results later bibs, i think it's more of the fact that my friends overrate them so much!! :)

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!