This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 9!

Topic » TSC Beta 9!

3912 days 19 hours ago
Limegrass
2. Misha B - :) ... love it! I personally didn't like her when she was on the X Factor, and didn't even like her first single, but this ticks all my boxes! I think you're great Misha (in reference to the song title) and it's a nice one to sing along to once you know the words!
3912 days 19 hours ago
Monrooster
2) Misha B - I forgot how powerful a voice she had. The instrumentation compliments that. I quite liked that rap/R&B vibe to some of her songs in the X Factor. She's gone flat out dance and power now. It does make a refreshing change, but she's lost quite a bit of character for me which is a shame. Not bad though!
3912 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
well he has been going for over 40 years, but hes done some great stuff, especially with vangelis!
3912 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
3. Lana Del Rey – bit of a dreary start, she has a nice voice, unusual, it has got a bit of a hook, her vocals are creating that hook, I wish the song was a bit stronger, it was just a tad too dreary!
3912 days 19 hours ago
Limegrass
3. Lana Del Rey - I normally don't like Lana, and coming into this song I expected 4 minutes of boredom, and a continuous violin with dreary vocals. But no, I got a continuous violin with some louder vocals, was quite nice really; just needed something. A key change, a faster pace at the end, anything.
3912 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
3912 days 19 hours ago
Monrooster
3) Lana Del Rey - I do really like this. Her voice and cinematic instrumentation really works well for me. The soundtrack for The Great Gatsby is pretty great and this song stands out as one of the best.
3912 days 19 hours ago
Limegrass
wow, i can't believe i haven't heard of him to be honest!!! will definitely do a wiki search and a youtube watch later!!
3912 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
4. Kelly Clarkson – has a nice beat, sort of builds quite nicely, then trashes itself!! Its okay for a background song while youre driving!!
3912 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Regina Spektor - Eet
3912 days 19 hours ago
Monrooster
4) Kelly Clarkson - This song is a bit old for this isn't it?  Unless it's just in the bracket. Powerful voice again, nice simple rock song. I dunno where this will place for me
3912 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
youll probably hate him!
3912 days 19 hours ago
Limegrass
4. Kelly Clarkson - It's just so good, it's one of those songs that you just know all the words to without question. Lovely choice, although I might of prefered a unknown song from her, because I know she has some lovely tunes in some of her more recent albums :)
3912 days 19 hours ago
Limegrass
I probably will, but you know what I'm like! All pop and country :)
3912 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
5. Regina Spektor – theres a certain phrasing that shes doing which is annoying on a song where the vocals are so prominent!! And its quite repetitive and not enjoyable to listen to! Especially the higher parts, she only just manages it!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!