This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 9!

Topic » TSC Beta 9!

3947 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. Kings Of Leon - Radioactive
3947 days 15 hours ago
Limegrass
there is only 2 songs left!
3947 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
one more after this one
3947 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
9. Kings Of Leon – im partial to a bit of leon, I like his voice, the energy and tune, the guitars are good, its nice to have a band!!
3947 days 15 hours ago
Limegrass
9. Kings Of Leon - Hate Kings Of Leon, always have, always will. Nothing will change that, nothing ever will. not even the ridiculous amount of awards they don't deserve in my personal opinion.
3947 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
9) Kings Of Leon - I don't really like some of the new Kings Of Leon stuff, but this is a slight exception. I've never noticed the backing singer children before. Yeah, I liked it though.
3947 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
Haha we're disagreeing a lot
3947 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
ive loved the comments tonight!!
3947 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
is rick taking power naps?
3947 days 15 hours ago
Limegrass
power naps are horrible, you feel even more horrible when you wake up.
3947 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
you need another 2 minutes if you wake up feeling horrible
3947 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
10. Leona Lewis & Avicii - Collide

3947 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
10) Leona Lewis & Avicii - I've not ever really liked this song after that sampling controversy with Perpetuum Mobile. So that tarnishes my opinion straight away. I like Leona's voice though. Something doesn't sit right as well with me and her upbeat songs. I prefer her ballads.
3947 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
10. Leona Lewis & Avicii – not wanting to use the g word or the s word, but it is very generic and very standard, combined with the r word, repetitive!! Someone knock the pianist off his stool!! The best bit? 3.59!!
3947 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
10. Leona Lewis & Avicii - Great ending to the contest. Love Leone and i truly feel like her 3rd album is possibly one of the most under rated albums of the past year, so much better than her others!! Nice song, good choice!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!