This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3541 days 6 hours ago
MongoMan
Chloe no offense, but the OLLIE boot had NOTHING to do with you... ~_~

All you were was a move, and post-swap HAD we have lost, I would of voted you off, cuz you were #Annoying
3541 days 6 hours ago
MongoMan
"Everyone I aligned with left this game back-to-back and I played with my back against the wall at each point in time. At no point was I safe, because I was unable to rely on competition wins due to computer problems and I was public enemy number one as the ring leader of the minority alliance. I did pretty well for the underdog with no allies, honestly. In fact, I would've easily made it to the further then I had, had Sagar not messed up on his vote at F9."
-Chloe, attempting to be funny.

You had plenty of opportunities in this Game, yet you didn't take them. Honestly, YOU are the reason you are out, not Violet! ~_~

The thing is, it was YOUR decision to bring the Duos Twist in the game, and you knew the risk of doing so. Therefore I'd appreciate you to refrain from blaming Violet for your own idiocy, in an attempt to be #Sassy, which is falling flat.

Big Moves were mad, a ton for that matter. Most of which, WEREN'T organised by you at all. If we are such #BB16 players feeding Derrick the win (AKA Ryan!) why isn't he still in the Game? :)

Also, who the fuck told you that you made strategical moves, what exactly?! Cuz from what I saw, you were saved by the Exile Tribe the whole Post-Swap, and were a trainwreck who constantly insulted others at the Merge... Enlighten me please, with your words of wisdom...

(PS. How are you? :D)
3541 days 6 hours ago
CK11
will - "I had to cast my vote for Sagar, my ally, in order to stay in the game.  Turns out he had betrayed me, too." lmao what???// feel free to back that up in some way, i literally would have sheeped you and ryan to the end lmao do you not remember when my retarded vote for jeremy at f12 saved your ass??? you are probably least likely to get my vote because not only did you backstab me but you did it in such a shitty way and i am still of the belief that the jury in survivor should vote as bitter as possible

oh sorry I was really tired when I wrote that
I was thinking of F11 idk I'm stupid
normally I would reference Monica Culpepper here but I probably have zero shot at getting your vote so it wouldn't make a difference
3541 days 6 hours ago
CK11
Chloe did make one move and that was getting the votes to eliminate Sean @Mika
3541 days 6 hours ago
CK11
thanks for saving my ass anyway @sagar
3541 days 5 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Mika, I threw in the duos twist because I had nothing to lose. I would've been voted out regardless but the duo twist gave me a chance to turn that around although it failed. You think I had no mind set when I unleashed that twist in the house, but I knew more things then you thought from alliances, to targets, I did not need to figure things like these out from people directly because I can easily read peoples true intent by how they talk.

"Big Moves were mad, a ton for that matter. Most of which, WEREN'T organised by you at all. If we are such #BB16 players feeding Derrick the win (AKA Ryan!) why isn't he still in the Game? :)

Also, who the fuck told you that you made strategical moves, what exactly?! Cuz from what I saw, you were saved by the Exile Tribe the whole Post-Swap, and were a trainwreck who constantly insulted others at the Merge... Enlighten me please, with your words of wisdom..."

In the beginning, I believed their were two Derrick's of the game, Sean and Ryan. I orchestrated the demise of 1 of them but it was then I realized that Sean wasn't as powerful in this game as I thought which lead my target to Jeremy. I think the fact Jeremy and Ryan got as far as they did proved my point of this season being BB16. Ryan was more like the Frankie, whereas Jeremy was the Derrick in which everybody was to stupid to get him out.

I made strategical moves in the sense that the things I said to people were ways to get myself further in the game(Exile etc..), with allies that were inactive for the most part, I had to carry them on my shoulders and play this game for all of us.  You can consider me a train wreck, but that was not the case. I lost my composure at times but quickly went back into game mode, when I told people I just feel like giving up that was my attempt at sympathy and I forgot if this was what I did to gather votes for Sean since I have bad memory.  I am not a person who stands down to any one, when people call me out I will fight back, when alliances go unnoticed I will rally the troops and I think my blunt personality was another reason why I got caught in a lot of drama.

Strategical moves aren't just taking out big players, they're what you do to get to Point A to Point B. If I wasn't so good at talking to people, being in the minority would have been my downfall much sooner.
3541 days 5 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
(PS. How are you? :D)

If this was to me, then good, hbu? :p
3541 days 5 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Oh and I forgot to add, if I didn't throw in the duos twist, I wouldn't have taken Nathan down with me.
3541 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
Um, again... I still wouldn't credit you with making big moves! #Basic
3541 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
Plus, stop pretending you were the only Future to have any strategical sense... Other matters were included in the F9 vote, not just you being a martyr! ~_~
3541 days 4 hours ago
KidA
R.I.P Sean. That was more of a mistake on part of the majority alliance than anything else, to be honest.

Violet flipped, yes, but we NEVER should've split that vote.
3541 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
Exactly, and if you ask Violet, it bet it wasn't just Chloe being a mastermind, in actual fact it was someone else! ;)
3541 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
It's quite funny, that ALI caused the demise of me... XD

Like of all people, it was the only other remaining Future! ;-;
3541 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
"Strategical moves aren't just taking out big players, they're what you do to get to Point A to Point B. If I wasn't so good at talking to people, being in the minority would have been my downfall much sooner."

W O W

How dull do you believe I actually am?! ~_~

Look, I don't know what the fuck you are thinking, but you aren't exactly 'Boston Rob' here...
It's a Game, and the sooner you realize that, the better of you'll be with accepting that YOU lost. Bae, actually no... Not Bae, in my eyes, placing 5th for example is better than placing 8th... Therefore, I played the better game! ^-^

#ByeByeBitch
3541 days 4 hours ago
Ghoul
I cast my vote for the girl

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!