This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3564 days 21 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
"Um, really? Because you got latching onto Ryan was apparently gameplay? And me being able to be the swing vote ever since the tribe switch wasn't? Hell, I know I pissed people off, but I played a strong game." ~ Violet

Lets be real, you did not make moves that truly benefited you. You made decisions based off of paranoia and fear. Every day, every minute, you would be afraid of your allies in this game and was indecisive to any options thrown your way and avoided them at all costs or attempted to sugar coat it. You played the role of a coward, a person who was the obvious wild card with no real allegiance (explaining how you were the swing vote, which isn't even a good argument to win honestly) and was only not targeted because you were a waste of an elimination when their were clear bigger threats in the game. Hell, the only reason I wanted to work with you was due to me being in the minority ever since tribe swap and everyone lacking the balls to stick up to any body.

When I got voted off, it revealed several things.

1) Ryan, Jeremy, or both would make it to the end.
2) You are fake as fuck
3) You failed to make a "big move" by keeping Ryan/Jeremy
4) By throwing your vote to Nathan intentionally, that is proof how you avoided game changing decisions. I'd be less disgusted with you if you actually voted with majority.

Exiting out of my distaste for this low life form, you played the "safe card" an expect to win. Yes, it got you to where you are now, but in games like these being safe and afraid may bring you to the end but it wont qualify you as someone worthy to walk out the winner.

GOD THAT FELT GOOD, RANT OVER
3564 days 21 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Before I head off to bed I'll say this

I was most loyal to Violet and Mika once merge hit. The rest of you I gave no shits about.
I did make alliances with everyone, but that was to secure my goal to make big moves in this game. I was never given the chance to prove my loyalty in this game because no one ever bothered being loyal to me. Hell, I didn't even get a good chance to explain myself at all for most things before being called out >.>

I would have taken Violet/Mika to the end if I stayed, and if Ryan didn't throw me under the bus to Jeremy/Nathan then I would have taken him over everyone for a challenge at the end along with whoever was more loyal out of Mika/Violet.
3564 days 20 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
I cant sleep so I'll tak a swing at Mika now

You claim my moves were bad for my game, that is a false statement. Throughout this game I tried playing several steps ahead of everybody, I was in complete control pre-tribal swap and once tribal swap came into play I lost all my power and had to get a bit more aggressive in my communication with others if I didn't want my allies to continue leaving. (which resulted in Ollie going)

Everyone I aligned with left this game back-to-back and I played with my back against the wall at each point in time. At no point was I safe, because I was unable to rely on competition wins due to computer problems and I was public enemy number one as the ring leader of the minority alliance. I did pretty well for the underdog with no allies, honestly. In fact, I would've easily made it to the further then I had, had Sagar not messed up on his vote at F9.

Even though I did not like you in this game, I leave my heart at the door when I play games.

The three things that screwed me

- Violet's cowardice
- Being stuck with the least active players as the minority
- DAT SAGAR VOTE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3564 days 17 hours ago
CK11
Will, if you can answer within 3 numbers of the actual answer to this question you will get my vote: How many brain cells do you think I lost dealing with this cast?

Honestly? with me involved it was most likely around 6231
3564 days 16 hours ago
Missalice3
@Chloe
Okay, the problem with my autism is that I mix my emotions and my logic up, and that was the reason on why at times I waited a long time to cast a vote...I think telling everyone was just a  way for people to always just a way for everyone to stop putting all this attention on "who is Violet going to vote for?" (along with the other reasons on the last time I got asked it) and everyone keep asking me, in a way, I guess it was strategy just to give myself a cool down...I hope that answers your question, cause I am sort of confused of what you are asking.
3564 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
i can't really read all of this shit but i'll ask questions and then you should mail me when you've answered them for bonus points

will - "I had to cast my vote for Sagar, my ally, in order to stay in the game.  Turns out he had betrayed me, too." lmao what???// feel free to back that up in some way, i literally would have sheeped you and ryan to the end lmao do you not remember when my retarded vote for jeremy at f12 saved your ass??? you are probably least likely to get my vote because not only did you backstab me but you did it in such a shitty way and i am still of the belief that the jury in survivor should vote as bitter as possible

jeremy - IDK did we talk at all in this game? i will vote for you if you don't vote for me in suitman's survivor

violet - name your 5 favorite survivor characters, if there are 2 or more shitty people on that list you're not getting my vote
3564 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
@Sagar

- Courtney Yates
- Jerri Manthey
- Parvati Shallow
- Amanda Kimmel
- Sandra Diaz-Twine

(Kind of ironic as they are all females AND competed on HvV~!)
3564 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
HMMM i would have preferred not playing it safe, obviously those people aren't shitty

how about i rephrase the question and limit it only to males, that is much more difficult
3564 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
jeremy - IDK did we talk at all in this game? i will vote for you if you don't vote for me in suitman's survivor

i think we talked while we were together on NuTikopia.
3564 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
Weather's great, Chloe! :)
3564 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
Oh, okay (I do love the big players XD)

- James Clement
- Colby Donaldson
- Rob Cesternino
- Rupert Boneham
- Fabio Birza

(Once again, about all the big name players, I do love them <333)
3564 days 15 hours ago
Survivor233
russell hantz
john cochran
spencer bledsoe
boston rob mariano
wes nale

@sagar
3564 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
^Ew, Russell :P
3564 days 14 hours ago
Survivor233
bow down to king russell he was robbed twice by floaters natalie & sandra

america deserves a percentage of the votes
3564 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
lol @ wes

inb4 he gets 18th haha

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!