This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3518 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Welcome to your final tribal council. Let's bring in the members of our jury; Dinkle, Sagar, Sean, Chloe, Nathan, Ali, Mika and Ryan - voted out at the last tribal council.

Jeremy, Violet and Will, you will start us off by giving an opening statement on why you should win. No juror members can ask any questions until all three have given their opening statement (which, remember, has to be slightly brief, you'll explain yourself in detail when asked questions by the jury members). Thanks in advance.
3518 days 5 hours ago
Missalice3
Okay, I'll try to make this quick as I can.
Hello jury, I know a lot of you are hesitant about voting for me tonight, and I completely see where you're coming from.
Last time I played this game I isolated myself from everybody in this game, and in the end what costed me the game was not making stronger social connections which could have gotten me into better alliances, I knew if I had to play again I needed to play much more socially.
When I knew everyone on my tribe I started to talk to everybody right away, I wanted to make good bonds with everyone and put myself in a scenario where I was always in the majority, everything was going perfect for me and I really hit it off with several people on my tribe, Jeremy, Will, Andrea, Ollie...I really had a lot of good things going, but I was sent to exile and one of my allies, Andrea, went home and then we faced the tribe switch.
At this point an early alliance was made consisting of myself, Ollie, Nathan, Chloe, and Matt (Mika may have been in there, excuse me if I am incorrect) and the plan was to vote out Nick, until Mika called out Chloe on something (once again, excuse me if I am wrong) and I wanted Chloe to go home, but she was at exile, so I did strategy talk with Matt and Mika and we decided just to go with the plan and vote out Nick, when we lost again this is when I started the long trail of being put in the Swing Vote or aka backstab people position, and it was between Matt and Nathan that night to go home and Mika and Matt wanted Nathan gone (Chloe was at exile, btw), I was originally going to go with Mika and Matt and vote out Nathan but the more I thought about it I trusted Nathan a lot more and decided to stick with my tribe and vote out Matt which left Mika upset, so I needed to explain I couldn't trust Matt and she was okay with that and we agreed to vote together next time, when Nathan was sent to exile I was stuck between causing a tie or sending Ollie home, as much as I liked Ollie we didn't talk much as our alliance went on so I decided to go with them and voted out Ollie.
When the merge kicked off I went back to my old bonds with Nick, Jeremy, etc. and I also had a spot on the Future Tribe alliance, and everything went well....and then we went to rocks, Dinkle got out and I received criticism for lying to the veterans so I needed to go make a play to keep myself safe and promised I would stick with them, and at that point I was kind of just not talking to Mika and Chloe was my only attachment, which had me vote out Sagar.
Honestly since I can't explain EVERYTHING (like Jacob said, so I'll make this next bit quick), Ryan's closest ally was Sean, and he kept on getting paranoid, so I decided to save Chloe (whom I did trust) and I voted out Sean, which sent him home which this is when my emotions started tugging with my logic of the game.
Then the DUOS came in and this was a big round for me, where I was stuck between sending home Chloe and Nathan OR Ryan and Jeremy, and I was really stuck on my situation, but after a lot of thinking I went with my gut and sent Chloe home and from there I did get some defense from a couple of the players and me and Mika were able to fix our friendship, you could say.
At the finale, I was stuck between Will and Mika and to some people's surprise...I didn't vote out Mika, I voted out Will and was ready to go to the final four with her...but Ali flipped, and I don't know what happened with them, but w/e.
Then the final challenge ensued, Will won, and I knew NONE OF US had a shot at beating Ryan, I was worried that Jeremy and Ryan we're voting together because Jeremy said he might have voted me, so just to keep myself safe me and Will we're on the plan to make the vote a 2-1-1 and have Ryan go, but Jeremy then voted with us which made the vote 3-1.

Overall, I know a lot of you who say I played out of fear, and was a tool, a coward, and I know you're going to say that tonight, a lot of you will.
But with this second chance
3518 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Well, this has been a crazy game! I would like to thank Jacob for bringing me back, I'd like to thank Violet & Will for being next to me, and the jury for making this the craziest game I've ever been a part of.

I came into this game a past winner, with one goal in mind, to do it again. I was attempting to become the second Sandra of Jacob's series. But I didn't want to just win, but I wanted to win the exact same way I won last time, with having to lie as little as possible and be loyal to the people who were loyal to me. That's how I made it to the end in Turkey, and that's how I made it to the end in this game. Never underestimate the power of a loyal game.

Now, I think I deserve your vote because I played probably the best social game amongst the final 3. I tried to have at least one good game conversation with each one of you on the jury (maybe with the exception of Dinkle) but I wanted to talk and make a connection with everyone so I could make them feel comfortable with me, so they could feel like I could help them at some point. Will barely talked to me even though we were aligned, and Violet was with everyone, and betrayed everyone

Also, I was loyal to everyone who was loyal to me. If we had a deal, I honored it. There is nobody sitting on the jury that I single-handedly screwed over. Will & Violet can't say that *cough* Ryan *cough* Violet probably was the sole reason most of you are on the jury lol. I had more loyalty than those guys. I promised Nathan I would never vote him out, I honored that. I promised Violet I would never vote her out, I honored that. I promised Ryan I would never vote him out, and even though I didn't honor that, I honored the deal as long as he honored his to me. So, long story short, I was loyal as fuck this game. That doesn't make me a sheep, it just makes me someone who honors my deals. I didn't play anyone else's game but my own. Like Rupert said in HvV, it's easy to make it to the end by lying. But being honest and making it to the end, that's hard. And I made it to the end the hard way.

Physically, I won one immunity post-merge. That's the exact number that Violet & Will won combined if you don't count Will's auction box 'win.' Also, I was a big help to my tribes before the merge. I convinced Andrea in the first challenge to pass the torch when she didn't want to, which led to a win. I gained points for my tribe in the Hello challenge, and I also single-handedly along with Sean, won a challenge on the post-swap Tikopia.

Socially, I made an effort to talk game and be cordial with all of you for the most part. Relationships with people like Ollie and Violet, along with my allies Nathan and Ryan helped me get through pre-merge. Post-merge, I spoke with people like Chloe and Mika to give me back-up plans, just in case my Plan A was to fall through.

Strategically, I was never the target. And my strategy was for me not to be seen as a target. Nobody ever said 'Get Jeremy out.' Will was a target for the tribals at final 11 and final 5. Violet was never a target because she was always the swing vote. I never went to exile until the final 5, so I didn't depend on exile or idols to get me ahead in the game. I only received 2 votes at tribal, and they were both throwaways.

I played the best game I could with the hand I was given. I didn't follow coattails, and I always had a Plan B and C and D. I tried to avoid the drama as much as I could, and this is the result, final 3 yet again. I've done everything in my power in this game, and now I need help from you guys. I would appreciate your vote very much! GL Will and Violet, and may the best finalist win!
3518 days 5 hours ago
Missalice3
But with this second chance I had I busted my ass off, I made sure I would sitting here and every vote I did had some meaning to it, I played this game for myself in the end and made sure I would be sitting here, so batter me on my game play, vent out your frustrations, ask me questions, and I will answer them as honestly as I can.
Thank you for time.
3518 days 4 hours ago
CK11
I'll keep this short since I'd rather answer questions to get your votes than make a huge speech:

I came into this game wanting to lay low.

That didn't work - the first vote I was at didn't go my way at all.

I was fortunate enough to be on a tribe that won every challenge afterwards to the merge, where I had to make alliances and decisions for no one but me.

I had to cast my vote for Sagar, my ally, in order to stay in the game.  Turns out he had betrayed me, too.

I did that twice.

I made deals with Mika, Chloe, Violet, Ryan, Jeremy, and others that helped me get to where I am right now.

Sean got out, meaning these deals became more important than ever.  I had to lie a whole bunch to make sure I wasn't a target.  People who voted thought I voted Sean and people who voted for Chloe thought I voted Chloe.  Basically, as far as I know, I'm a good liar.

I did have a final two deal with Chloe, but he had to go because he was a major threat.  If he stayed in the game any longer, he'd have won.  This is where I made a finals pact with Violet, which I am happy to say I fulfilled.

Sorry, Nathan, you were an unfortunate casualty of that.

Afterwards, Mika "gave" her idol to Violet.  I saw through it and was the driving force (at least I think) behind making her waste it.  Sorry about that one, Ali, had to happen though.

After that, Violet saved me and voted out Mika, which I'm in major debt to her for. 

Then I won final immunity and yeah sorry Ryan.

I have no regrets (despite me saying "sorry" like 3 times) except for not letting Ryan know I was voting him off and giving him the respect in that notion.

Thanks for playing this great game with and ask away!
3518 days 4 hours ago
Survivor233
Jurors can ask questions now.
3518 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
ready for some questions!
3518 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
O
3518 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
"Now, I think I deserve your vote because I played probably the best social game amongst the final 3. I tried to have at least one good game conversation with each one of you on the jury (maybe with the exception of Dinkle) but I wanted to talk and make a connection with everyone so I could make them feel comfortable with me, so they could feel like I could help them at some point."

I COMPLETELY disagree with this whole statement...

The the thing is, both Will and Violet tried to at least somewhat connect with me... But that statement you made was complete BULLSHIT.

I tried several times to work with you, but you were SO far up Ryan's arse to notice me. This "conversation" basically consisted of me trying to work with you, and you trying to save yourself from being my target, and then never speaking to me again.

So... With that said, why should I give YOU my vote? And also, tell me what strategical moves YOU alone made.
3518 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
Will, you were lazy and irrelevant... Oops! ;)

"Afterwards, Mika "gave" her idol to Violet.  I saw through it and was the driving force (at least I think) behind making her waste it.  Sorry about that one, Ali, had to happen though."

Yeah, no! -_-

...and your lying wasn't slick, stop crediting yourself with things you are incapable of achieving! ~_~

Question~ Why do you NOT deserve to win? (Honest, bitch).
3518 days 3 hours ago
CK11
Question~ Why do you NOT deserve to win? (Honest, bitch)

Because I was fairly inactive pre-merge lol.  And you can think what you want, but I only credited myself with things I did.
3518 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
Violet, just... Ew!

I like you as a person, I TRULY do... However, in the sense of the game, no. Since I've been sort of aligned with you, I'm come to the conclusion, that you are incapable of making decision. It was mental breakdown after mental breakdown, and is seemed like you were trying to gain sympathy from the Jury.

"I hate voting. I hate hurting people. I hate crushing dreams. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry."

With that said, do you truly believe the Jury would have respected your pathetic attempt of kissing up? And I must say... Why were you using your disability as an excuse for EVERYTHING?!
3518 days 3 hours ago
DrPepsi
Question to all three of you name one thing good and one thing bad about the two people next to you
3518 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
Whip that smirk off your face! ~_~

Things you BELIEVE you did... Most of the time, it was your arrogance that shunned me away, pretending to be my ally for most of the game, then lying to me about your motives.
3518 days 3 hours ago
CK11
"pretending to be my ally for most of the game, then lying to me about your motives."

it's just playing the game
(heather)

~

Question to all three of you name one thing good and one thing bad about the two people next to you

Violet - she's an independent player and she wasn't afraid to make moves to benefit herself in the game.  she was really indecisive a lot of the time though and I wasn't sure if I could ever trust her.

Jeremy - he was loyal to the Ryan/Nathan/Sean/Jeremy/Will alliance for the entire game and loyalty goes a long way in Survivor.  he didn't really do much *AS FAR AS I KNOW* though.
3518 days 3 hours ago
Missalice3
@Mika

I didn't try to kiss up to the jury, I guess my guilt came off that way and that is the god honest truth.
I am an emotional person, and after talking to these people I honestly felt like I was going to hurt somebody's feelings, I admit telling everyone my disability made it look like I was blaming my indecisiveness on my own fault, I felt like just telling everybody why I was so indecisive would help but I understand how the jury felt like throwing blame onto my autism...I thought if everybody knew why I was so worried I felt like people could understand, I feel like if I told everyone EARLIER, I think it would've not come off as just scoring jury votes.
I hope this answers your question.

@Dinkle

Jeremy:
Good - Past winner who managed to make it to the end
Bad - Clung onto Ryan's coattails for the whole game

Will:
Good - A Runner-Up who managed to make it to the end
Bad - Clung onto Ryan's coattails for most of the game.

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!