This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3537 days 23 hours ago
Survivor233
5/8 votes received.
3537 days 23 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
damn good jod violet :), you made it from 5th last season to finals this season, fantastic job and im so glad that i got to compete with u last season :)
3537 days 23 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Arguing with Mika is killing my brain cells even more lmfao. All she/he/it does is twist words and makes assumptions.

I already accepted I lost lmao, I got the short end of the stick since day 1, I did not expect at all to make it to the end.
3537 days 23 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Btw I don't watch Survivor at all lol. Comparisons made involving Survivor are ignored by me, since Idk what you're talking about xD
3537 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
Thanks Mike ;D

@Chloe

Awks, really? XD You only watch Big Brother?
3537 days 21 hours ago
Renegade628
KidA
I also think everyone needs to know that the SECOND I got to Ponderosa, I had the /best/ sex of my life. With Sean. I came thrice.

The truth.
3537 days 21 hours ago
Renegade628
K first off congrats~

Jeremy - Had the five survived, I believe Ryan, Will, and I would've broken off and you would have been history along with Nathan. So in a way you were pretty much saved by my fuck up in splitting the votes. At least that was my perspective. Care to prove me wrong?

Will - What did you do in this game after I left?

Violet - Please describe every juror using a swear word. Provide no explanation for why.

And because I am admittedly disinterested in anything else you guys did in this game, please describe my own game from your guys' perspectives.
3537 days 21 hours ago
CK11
Will - What did you do in this game after I left?
-Worked on getting Violet to help eliminate Chloe (alongside Ryan)
-Concocted a plan to flush Mika's idol (which, despite Mika's claims, is true)
-Got saved by Ali's black vote (thanks Ali)
-Won final immunity and voted out Ryan (with the help of Violet and Jeremy but nonetheless)

and I honestly have no clue what you did in this game because if we ever talked it generally wasn't about the game, I know you and Ryan had a tight alliance on Anuta though
3537 days 21 hours ago
KidA
Will omfg I wish you had gone at F5. Cuz I would've had nothing to do with it, and then I would've won FIC and swept the jury vote.

Fuck
3537 days 21 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Missalice3
Thanks Mike ;D

@Chloe

Awks, really? XD You only watch Big Brother?
--------------

Yup, like I didn't know what happened in the event of a tie or how exile worked when merge would come etc...It was a bit confusing.

I wish I had a working computer, I would've been able to make big moves then xD
But holy shet I like Seans final question I wish I thought of it =[
3537 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
Jeremy - Had the five survived, I believe Ryan, Will, and I would've broken off and you would have been history along with Nathan. So in a way you were pretty much saved by my fuck up in splitting the votes. At least that was my perspective. Care to prove me wrong?

Absolutely not, Sean. I didn't want you to go that night, and I'm really sorry things went down that way. But, I did have a feeling that you weren't going to take me to the end. Two of your closest friends (including your bedmate) were in this game and I didn't expect you to take me to the end. Had you not been voted out that night, you may have made it to the end. You played a great game and you just got screwed by trusting someone you shouldn't have (Violet). I don't expect you to vote for me tonight, but if you do, I greatly appreciate it! :)
3537 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
@Chloe

I guess people want me to swear...

@Sean
Wait, I just say a swear word, or do I put it in a sentence? XD
3537 days 21 hours ago
MongoMan
"Concocted a plan to flush Mika's idol (which, despite Mika's claims, is true)"

Yeah... No! ~_~

If anything, you were the one who actually make me reconsider, due to you always insisting that the plan wouldn't fail, whenever I asked.
3537 days 21 hours ago
Renegade628
Say a swear @Violet
3537 days 21 hours ago
CK11
you can believe whatever you want but it's still true xx @Mika

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!