This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1281 days 14 hours ago
mradamman12
Ryan - you are mad at me because I played the game. I never acted like we were friends, or lied to you and said we would work together when we wouldn’t... this all started because I eliminated you in the firing line challenge. Then when you reacted the way you did I knew we had no future voting or working together so I voted you out.

I have never once said anything negatively towards you in a personal way. You have. I think it’s funny the amount of anger you have towards me over a game that you WILLINGLY SIGNED UP FOR that involves lying and deception. You know what happens, and what I did to you isn’t even bad. The personal shit against me? Nah that ain’t it.
1281 days 14 hours ago
Eclipse9
You didn't play the game - you became Ronui's bitch for the entire course of the season.
1281 days 14 hours ago
mradamman12
I mean... incorrect. But even if it was true — that still doesn’t make it at all okay for you to be attacking me !
1281 days 14 hours ago
mradamman12
Especially you, who I did nothing to but, oh my god! Vote out of a Survivor game! A game that involves... voting people out! Get over yourself. The amount of anger you have towards me makes no sense. I get it from people who I was working with, but from you who I spoke to like two or three times all season is very weird.
1281 days 14 hours ago
Eclipse9
Then don’t put it out on Twitter. You’re bothered by it. Get well soon.
1281 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
5/9 jury votes received
1280 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
7/9 jury votes received

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!