This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1289 days 22 hours ago
mradamman12
@Darrius - he called me when WIll announced that the votes were being revealed. It was all last minute. When i said what i said to you it was genuine. I literally did it with like thirty seconds left. I get you being mad. I don't expect you to not be. Especially because of our past relationship, and how you rebuilt the trust with me, just for me to break it when and how I did. I knew you were scared to do that, and I did fuck it up by putting the game first. I shouldn't have done that to you when I was trying to rebuild our friendship. I'm sorry.
1289 days 22 hours ago
Darriusdabest
iiGalaxyii
i love u mradamman12 ur a winner in my heart <3

blocked
1289 days 22 hours ago
Eclipse9
iiGalaxyii

Disgusting Andrew.
1289 days 22 hours ago
mradamman12
@Natalie ---

I deserve this win because I came into the game with a goal, and I achieved it fully by sticking to my season-long theme of being UNAFRAID.
I was able to play a difficult middle, both sides game with people not realizing I was doing it in order to pull the strings to get myself to the final three.
1289 days 22 hours ago
sjsoccer88
13 min agoDarriusdabest
iiGalaxyii

blocked
1289 days 20 hours ago
Rockrac89
Don't give a rats ass who wins just glad to see everyone who lied to my face sitting in jury (:
1289 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
Eoin, I think you're a coward. Heard of the saying "grow a pair"? Yeah I think that's you. Again, make a good lie, don't try to be sly and transparent at the same time. You wanted to send Adam to IOTI and that made it clear you weren’t with the Fautaua Alliance. I think it’s despicable that you were arrogant and condescending to the rest of the jury as well. You just come across as fucking fake. You were never true to me, the rest of the jury could attest to this.

I mean I didn't want the final six to be the six people who voted together. I was with the Fautaua Alliance for the short term, but I wanted to keep my options open for when people eventually flipped, which the likes of Natalie DID at that tribal. Plus, I know myself, a lot of people flat out didn't want to be at the IOTI, so I asked who wanted to go and Adam said. I never flipped against you, nor was I fake to you, I'm really unsure what's meant by that, I was 100% blindsided when you went home.

Jimmy and Eoin: Be transparent. Tell me what your 3 worst moves were and 1 worst move I did not mention in my reply to the other person. I'll vote for the better response.

1. Letting Scott go home - This left me completely vulnerable going into final four, I feel like I should have fought harder, as I feel like I would have had an easier ride to the finals. I think Jimmy has the best chance at the minute and I wish I was able to convince Adam and Scott of that.

2. Going to rocks and pissing off both sides - I think it was a good short term move of mine to go to rocks, so that I could keep control. But you're 100% right once I did that, I should have committed and I pissed off both sides, I shouldn't have then sent Adam to IoTI. That's clearly a serious jury management problem.

3. Flipping on people mercilessly - I flipped on Erik & Pietro and to an extent yourself & Scott. Those people have zero respect for me, it left me in a shit spot when it came to jury management and having control later in the game as some people did not trust me.
-
In terms of Jimmy's worst move, it's hard to differentiate from your answer as a lot of his were lack on knowing what was going on. But it has to be really, knowing I had strong bonds, and was running one side and then to let me and the people who were loyal to me run the game. Jimmy just sat there -_-, while I was making moves to get out people. Jimmy, just didn't do much constructive to the actual game, so it's difficult for me to answer that. Like there were no moves made, for me to say they were bad moves.
1289 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
Huh?!?!? I never wanted to vote you out. I was arguing with Eoin about it. I told him I wanted to vote John and he said he wanted to vote you out. Then said that “we will just vote differently”. When you brought up the call thing, I told you to vote John bc I believed Eoin was also doing that. Idk why you flipped on me for no reason. I really don’t get it. I was never disloyal to you.

Obviously me and Eoin weren’t a f2 in his eyes. For him to leak the call.

I DID NOT LEAK THE CALL.
I NEVER SAID YOU WANTED TO VOTE JIMMY.
1289 days 14 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey Julio!

Adapting to a very fluid game, and ensuring there was always one bigger target than myself (while voting in minority) is what allowed me to make it to the final 3 unscathed. I deserve to win this whole thing because when my back was up against the wall, I did what I had to in order to survive by winning challenges, shifting focus, and in your instance, giving an idol clue to the biggest target in the game 5 minutes before tribal LOL.
1289 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
Eoin - My shortest but last alliance! You played a great game in my eyes. You seemed to have the most control post-merge, but that's because you actually talked in depth with me compared to Adam and Jimmy, so I could be wrong. But shoutout to you for that. You could've easily been idoled out where I was so I still respect the big risk you took. What got you from where you were when I was voted out, all the way here to the end. Outside of the nullifier what were the relationships that got you to the end?

I really think it was my social game. I had strong bonds with five of the six people left after you went home, with the only person not being it was Jimmy. I was fairly untouchable as a result, and nobody really ever was coming for me, due to this. Advantage aside, I voted in the majority everytime, aside from Scott's vote when I threw my vote. I was the one calling the shots, but I also had people taking the fall for me. My game was having loyal allies, who were with me, so yeah definitely two things. My social game and then the fact that I had control due to this.
1289 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
Eoin, had I voted for Adam and the vote would’ve been 2*-2-2, in the revote...would you have voted out me or adam?

This was a question that changed for me several times, I probably was going to be selfish and avoid rocks in all honesty. I was not going to rocks when it was a 50/50 shot, Scott and I both agreed with that. I would have voted in majority. However, if it was a 100% my decision, I did speak with SJ about voting Adam, as at the time, I believed Adam was a bigger jury threat than you. So Adam, I guess. But as I say, my ass was coming first and if it was gonna tie, I wasn't gonna let that happen.
1289 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
Remember, two sentences and whatever you wish to point out or mention is entirely up to you. Good luck!

I deserve to win because I dominated socially and strategically, nobody could get me out and people's games were dedicated to weakening me and they still failed at it! I made the most moves, I had the most allies and I played the God damn hardest and for that reason, I deserve to be the winner!
1289 days 12 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Hey finalists!

It's your favorite first juror here!  I'm sure you already forgot about your rocked out legend! 

Congrats on making finals!  You guys all played different games and you beat some hefty competition so you are all very deserving.

As you know, a large part of winning in the end is jury relationships and management.

My vote is up in the air.  I wasn't in the game long enough (thank you random.org) to really get to see how you play the game.

So my question to all 3 of you...how well did you get to know me? 

Without cheating and looking at my profile, please tell me something you learned about me personally, other than I have bad luck at rock draws.

Scott D
1289 days 12 hours ago
mradamman12
Hey Scott! Glad we got to play together again, since our time in BigBen’s a few months ago was cut incredibly short. My answer would probably be this - you had a hard time making it to the challenges early on in the game due to your life! The 7EST time was too late for you, and I remember we both mentioned how we wished the challenges and events could be at 6 instead. Also - I know you met your wife on this site? I can’t remember her name but I know you and her have had two kids, both of whom aren’t old enough to be on tengaged yet!
1289 days 12 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
My question to the 3 of you:
Rank every player who made the merge, including yourself and the final 3 based on how they played.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!