This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1289 days 12 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey Cubs,

I hope I am able to change your mind. If you are going to vote for the player with the most flashy moves, I really do not see one individual in this game that can attest to your criteria. What I specialized in, was creating small calculated moves that would make others, the target above me.

Think of it this way, I've been around the group game scene A LOT for the past 3-4 years. I've often received a bad reputation of being this maniacal backstabber that is super cutthroat, ruthless, and lies up and down. If I was to bring that player to the forefront, I would have been voted out BEFORE MERGE. I toned down my gameplay, and allowed myself to make moves that propelled me to the finish line here tonight.

For instance, here is one move that I left out of my speech:

During the Final 6 vote, John came to me to let me know that he received a Hidden Immunity Idol from the IotI win. After voting for Darrius 2 times prior, I knew this was my opportunity to FINALLY strike. 3 minutes before DC, I tell Adam (the intended target of the IOI idol, that John has the idol) and the vote is going to be 4-1-1 if he doesnt flip. This prompted Adam to flip on Darrius, as he knew that I was going to be voting for him. After all is said and done, John successfully used his idol, nullifying his 3 votes, Adam received 1 vote from John, and Darrius received 2 votes from me and Adam.

Is that the flashiest move you've ever seen in a group game? Absolutely not. But flashy moves do not land you in the final 3. Small calculated moves are what got me here and I stand by every decision that i made.

I hope I am able to change your opinion of the game I played this season.
1289 days 12 hours ago
Darriusdabest
if getting me out ... a person in your words who had “NO SHOT TO WIN THE GAME” was your best move then you just need to logout
1289 days 12 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey Darrius!

Listen, you are a great player in this game. You are someone that sneaks up on you and then wins the game at the end. That's why I chose my words carefully and continuously said that OTHERS perceived you as an easy beat in the finale. I knew that you did no wrong to that jury and many of the jurors respected your game. You would win if you were up against any of us here tonight.

My first vote for you was because I was lied to, which I admit. My second vote for you was because everything I said to you was recycled back to Eoin, which he then QUICKLY told me about. The third time was because I wanted you out. If I were to vote for Steve in the Natalie vote, I would have broken my trust with Steve. It was much smarter to vote for you, someone who clearly didnt trust me, and someone I didnt really have my stake in, and someone I JUST voted for. If I voted for Steve in that tribal council, I would be getting 5th after my run was over.

My biggest move would be talking and comparing notes with John at Final 10. This prompted me to pivot to a more stable alliance, with most members that actually trusted me. The move also put me in an alliance with you, Darrius, and allowed me the opportunity to vote with you for the first time in the game.

Our games diverged when Pietro and Cubs left, because you were being let "in on the plan", and I was being left out.

I really hope you do not take my votes as an act of hatred, but more of a, "I see you, and I know you're good at this game".

Game respects game.
1289 days 12 hours ago
BB5lover
**Oops I realized I said, "everyone" in my original speech.**

Darrius, I let others know that you were going to be a threat in any final 3 situation since you were highly respected by the jury. I hope others give you the correct information that those are the facts.
1289 days 12 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Are you going to bother responding to my response to you or not?
1289 days 11 hours ago
BB5lover
Steve,

I know how frustrated you are, everyone in this game has been backstabbed or blindsided by someone that we trust.

I need you to put yourself in MY shoes for one second to understand where I am coming from:

About a week ago, you come to me, telling me that you need me to keep a secret, and that secret is that you do NOT want to be sitting in the final 3 with Eoin. I keep that secret until RIGHT NOW. Knowing this, I distanced myself from Eoin, knowing that at any moment I will be voting him out. Each opportunity you had to vote Eoin or ANY of his affiliates out, you told me: "I know, but I trust them more than this person".

This leads us to the final 5, where basically all of the final 5 is close to Eoin, except for me. First, I'm told you and Eoin are voting for me, I come to you to ask if you are voting me: you say no (good). Second, I am told you are on call with the person you told me you wanted out before final 3. I confront you: you deflect (skeptical). Finally, Eoin comes to me to ask how I am voting REPEATEDLY, I lie to him and tell him Adam, and he tells me that he "tied" it... when he voted for me... which leads me to believe that he thought you were voting for me.

The whole situation to this second is sketchy for me. Am I sorry that I backstabbed you? Absolutely. I was genuine to you this entire game, even when you were sketchy as FUCK to me throughout both premerge and merge. However, enough was enough, and I took my shot before you had the opportunity to shoot my way.
1289 days 11 hours ago
Darriusdabest
@ him repeatedly calling scott steve
1289 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I wasn’t voting you fucking out. Why did you need to shoot your shot when I wasn’t going to vote you. Enough was enough?!?!?

Me being “sketchy” by deflecting still doesn’t mean to throw an entire game away.

And John and Adam lied to you then. Because I was deflecting your name on call to Adam and Eoin. Adam was on call with us too. I clearly said I didn’t want to vote you. I guess I should have since you clearly had no problem doing it with me.

And my name is fucking Scott stop calling me Steve. Thank you :)
1289 days 11 hours ago
BB5lover
LOL I'm sorry, the Scott thing is new, I've known you as Steve for like 8 years!!!!!!!!
1289 days 11 hours ago
BB5lover
Also Scott, I don't think I threw my entire game away.

In the end, it landed me in final 3.
1289 days 11 hours ago
mradamman12
Hello jury!

I know that some of you who’ve been sitting in ponderosa don’t understand why I did some of the things I did. Some might be upset or mad with me - and I get that completely. I did a few of you dirty, but after my last season, I needed to prove myself. I

When the cast for this season was revealed - I was excited! There was a mix of people who I have played with before, some who I have seen around, as well as some brand new faces. I also knew that there were pre-existing relationships of many, and those bonds were going to be stronger than others bonds to myself. Even round one, I saw what I was going to need to do moving forward and that was cut off those relationships.

I came into this game guns blazing. My duo of Sandy was targeted immediately and I knew I needed to act. I went after someone with connections, who I KNEW could be a threat later on in Ryan. It failed, and Sandy went home - but I took that risk. I didn’t lay down and die or give up on Sandy. Honestly? I was shocked. I was told that the votes were there - and they weren’t. There were more connections that I didn’t know about. In theory, I had failed. I was in a 6-3 minority, but I used that to my advantage. It was only round one, and I was able to show I was willing to stick out from the crowd early on for my allies, and prove I was not afraid to TRY and make moves. That was how I played this whole game, unafraid.

Our next tribal council was super quiet, the tribe came to the consensus to vote for Jeremy, who really didn’t talk too much to the tribe. I was okay with it, because he had lied to me the past tribal, and continued to lie to me throughout this DC as well. I knew he wasn’t someone who I could trust going forward, so I made sure he went.

Then, our tribes swapped. I got on the tribe with the good competitors, and I didn’t go to tribal again until merge. Once the merge was official - and we had the “Firing Line” challenge, many people didn’t want to shoot at people. They didn’t want to make waves early, but I was UNAFRAID. I reached out to Erik and built a connection with him by taking shots at people throughout the night. I was okay not winning the challenge, but had hoped he could trust me moving forward after the results of that challenge.

When we went to tribal, this is where one of my big moves of the game occurred. It was risky. It was ballsy, and it could have easily blown up in my face, but I was once again, UNAFRAID. When I found out people were pushing both John and Jimmy, at the time I had really good relationships with the both. I didn’t want either to go but I wasn’t getting the vote pushed onto anyone else. So I made sure I went and pushed and pulled the votes to be as even as possible. The vote tied 6-6. I told everyone who had voted for John that I was staying on John, which I was. But I told those who voted for Jimmy that I was flipping, and voting for him - even when I didn’t have any intention of doing so. That way, others had no incentive to flip, and I could ensure we went to rocks. It was a risk, I could have drawn that rock, but I knew not just keeping Jimmy in the game was smart for me, but keeping BOTH was the smartest. If one of them went at final twelve, I don’t see myself making it to final three. Scott D. drew the rock - and it was perfect. I hadn’t had a strong relationship with him, he threw out my name earlier in the day, and he was also just playing HARD. He wanted to keep tribal lines strong, and he had been succeeding in keeping his group together. With him gone, they fell apart - as you will see in the next tribal.

At final eleven, I pushed Ryan’s name, just like I had at the first tribal of the game. He went out in a 6-3-1-1 vote, which, after the rock draw, showed me I made the right decision in my move the previous round. The cracks in relationships were forming. People were no longer voting as units. Ryan - I know you are probably upset with me since we got into a little bit before you went. I went after you because you were a THREATENING player. I knew with you in, it would only be that much harder for me, so even though my going after you might have been relentless, it worked. People thought they knew where I had stood, and when you went it proved that. It showed again that I was clear in what I wanted to do, and who I wanted to make those moves towards. People thought they could trust me, and it made my role as the middle-man that much easier. Both sides were telling me their plans each round. It’s so much easier to stay with one side, but to try and successfully play the middle was a risk I was UNAFRAID to take.

Final ten was a prime example of me not being in control. While I had originally wanted to work with John, he and I had basically proved to each other we weren’t going to be good allies. Not anything having to do with the people we both were, but just that neither of us were responding to each other when we tried to talk. Our very differing work/life schedules made us being allies impossible. I knew he could be an easy name to push and I pushed it to try to protect Erik. I had gotten super close with Erik and he was someone who I wanted to be moving forward with. Losing him was one of the worst points of my game. I tried to keep you here Erik - I’m glad we met and played this together because you are seriously such a cool dude.

I got right back into the drivers seat at final nine. I hadn’t spoke too much to Pietro throughout the season, so when I heard Cubs name was being pushed, I went to him and told him that Pietro was a name I thought he could push, since he first said Darrius and I didn’t want Darrius out. This could be risky - Cubs could tell people that I was telling him Pietro’s name, which could then blow up in my face as I was trying to play the middle spot. He didn’t make that known, and it proved that me being UNAFRAID to play for myself was working.

I was starting to notice that Natalie was playing a very similar game to the one I wanted to play. I knew I needed to target him soon. Then when I was approached by Eoin about his idea for how this round would go, I went along with it because it was smart for my game. I was UNAFRAID of a potential idol, and still I played an active role in making sure more votes would go onto Cubs than onto Eoin. I knew that I could trust Eoin, and while I could work with Cubs going forward, he and I hadn’t had the constant conversation that had existed between Eoin and myself. When the idol was played (which I had a strong feeling it was going to get played) the votes fell exactly how I thought they would and it ensured my closest ally could stay even with a correct idol play.

At seven, it was my last time to use the 50/50 coin I had earned at the IotI. I still wanted to go after Natalie, who after the successful idol play, was just increasing the resume that could win them the game. Making sure the votes were on you was imperative, and knowing you could find idols I made sure to talk with Scotty so he knew it wouldn’t hurt to play the idol nullifier on you. It did two things - you would go, and the idol nullifier would be gone and I didn’t need to worry about it anymore.

Final six was particularly quiet. Darrius, Scott, Eoin and myself had agreed on voting for John. It was gonna be an “easy” vote. However, idol paranoia that had been stirring among us all came to a head about five minutes before the votes were due. Jimmy came to me and told me how my name was the one being voted by John, not Darrius like had previously been told. I was also told that yes, John got an idol and was playing it. I sprung into action, and Jimmy told me he was sticking on Darrius. I voted with him to ensure that two things. One, if an idol wasn’t played, I hadn’t swayed too much and John would still have been voted out, and two, if it was - I would stay in the game. This was the only time all game I received a vote.
If there was more time — I would have told Darrius and voted a different way but it all happened last minute, and self preservation was the number one task on my mind. I did you dirty. Horribly dirty, disgustingly dirty. I know I’m not getting your vote. I get that completely. But it was never my intention to try and “drag you along and fuck you over” or anything like that. People knew I had wanted to be in the end with you, the circumstances just made it impossible. I’m sorry. Genuinely.

At final five I was in a position where I had OPTIONS. I knew that people were leaving the game with a good taste in their mouth by Scotty, even when he had been a part of a lot of the decisions by him, Eoin and I. John hadn’t upset anybody throughout and had an underdog story, and Jimmy could be a threat to me in the final immunity challenge. I had originally planned on voting for John. But when information was coming out to me about how Scott had a final deal with Jimmy, I knew it was beneficial for me to split that up. I went with Scott over Jimmy because I believe that Scott would have HANDS DOWN won this game. He had handled the jury amazingly, while also being able to cosign a lot of the moves that I had made. Jimmy played a different game. I was UNAFRAID to go against the “competition threat” at final four, so I made that decision.

Final four, I won immunity. I proved I made the correct decision because I smoked Jimmy in this challenge, someone I was worried about. I earned my spot sitting in the final tribal council. I convinced Eoin and Jimmy what I had stated previously. John had played a very clean game. He was an underdog. He survived multiple ties. He played idols. He needed to go at four. Although Jimmy and Eoin were originally wanting to vote for each other, I got them to sway and have a 3-1 vote on John.

All in all, I played a very COHESIVE game. I was social. I was strategic. I won comps when I needed to. I came into this game with a purpose, and that was to play a game that deserved a win. I think I did that. I’ve outlined my thought process in EVERY decision that I had, to clear up any on the surface questions. If there are any more that others have, feel free to ask me.

I just want to end this with - I’m sorry. I am sorry to anyone who I have hurt. I never came into this game wanting to hurt people. At all. But I did. I cannot deny that. I need to own my shit, I need to realize that I was playing with you all as chess pieces at some points instead of as people, and I wasn’t considering how that could hurt you. I am so sorry. You all will vote who you think deserves this, and I understand for some of y’all, there is zero thought on that vote going to me. But I hope you can put thought into forgiving me for how I’ve acted throughout the few weeks.

I’m out.
1289 days 11 hours ago
wheatbread
hugs adam
1289 days 11 hours ago
Darriusdabest
If there was more time — I would have told Darrius and voted a different way but it all happened last minute, and self preservation was the number one task on my mind. I did you dirty. Horribly dirty, disgustingly dirty. I know I’m not getting your vote. I get that completely. But it was never my intention to try and “drag you along and fuck you over” or anything like that. People knew I had wanted to be in the end with you, the circumstances just made it impossible. I’m sorry. Genuinely.

According to eoin you both were on call right before the vote was revealed so if that’s the w case you could’ve easily called me and talked to me about switching votes. So just admire you rather wouldve wanted me out over scott and eoin.
1289 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
i love u mradamman12 ur a winner in my heart <3
1289 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
Hello finalists, I'd like to throw some love your way cus the crowd is rough tonight :*

https://64.media.tumblr.com/0374abe9d481bc91c86d7529c3be1be2/tumblr_pqi2x1baP71w7ty5ho2_400.gif

I've read your speeches, and currently we have three totally different games so my vote is up in the air. For that reason, I have the same question for all three of you:

In two sentences, tell me why you deserve the honor of representing Will's Survivor: Tahiti. my face is obvi gonna be on the cover of this season so its a really hard decision for me. /s

Remember, two sentences and whatever you wish to point out or mention is entirely up to you. Good luck!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!