This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1289 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
Jimmy speaking of that idol clue and the idol, I found it the night before lmao so I already had it when you sent it to me. I was just surprised you actually sent me a legit clue 😂
1289 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
Thank you all for answering! I’ve made my decision
1289 days 14 hours ago
BB5lover
Scott,

This was our first opportunity to actually play a game together. As a fellow OG tengager, we bonded based around the fact that neither of us really knew virtually anyone on our original tribe. You truly showed your strategic prowess by bonding strong alliances to people like Cubs, Alexander, Pietro and myself. If you were not rocked out, I truly see you in my position in the final 3. This is due to the mere fact that you and I played a very similar game. We fought tooth and nail for every inch we were given, and when we saw an opportunity to progress, we both took it.

Our relationship stayed mainly social and strategic, while we did not learn a great deal about each other personally, I did recognize you as one of my strongest allies in the game.

I think going forward, I need to progress my future game to adapt to working with people on a personal level when compared to a strategic level. The reason I've diverged from this strategy over the years was because you never truly known when you are going to need to vote someone out to survive. So while we connected instantaneously, I did not know if there was going to be a time that I would need to vote you out to stay in the game. When I used this strategy in the past, I was called fake and phony. So I have stayed away from using it recently.

I do look forward to getting to know you outside of this game, along with a few others, in a setting that is not "survival mode".
1289 days 14 hours ago
Eclipse9
Ok I've locked in my vote.

*sigh* even LemJam6 on coke could do much better.
1289 days 14 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey Ryan,

Answering the second part of your question now, since I wanted to read what Eoin had to say about me.

Eoin had the luxury of having his actual friends in this game. Out of just the merged players alone, he had Scott, Adam, and Darrius on his side 100% before the game started. When I pointed this out to people, everyone would just collectively shrug and not even dignify me with a response. Making the finals being completely alone and making the finals with your friends are 2 different stories. Which one is more impressive is up to you. However, I can guarantee you that if I had my friends in the game, I would be able to call as many shots as I wanted, as would you.

When I tried making big moves, people would close doors in my face. So I had to make moves that had an impact for me to progress myself here tonight.
1289 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
So my question to all 3 of you...how well did you get to know me?

Okay, we actually did talk a bit about personal stuff so I can flex this!
1. You're originally from the USA and lived there for 40 years (I could have got numbers mixed up), but you moved to Canada and you prefer the nicer people

2. It's really cold where you live, it's close to Montreal

3. You're a lawyer

4. Your son and daughter are at university in Pennsylvania
-
So those are all the actual information that I learned about you.

In terms of more of who you are, you were fairly straight up with me, you seem like an honest guy. When I confronted you about throwing out my name, you didn't lie, you admitted it and gave me your reason for it. You were then straight up with me after and let me know about the vote. I respected that and could, in another world have seen us work together!
1289 days 13 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Now that I got some time, time for me to trash you guys a little bit like the others did :) JUST KIDDING, im not that mean just a bit bitter.

https://i.gifer.com/ORFe.gif

Eoin, I was super excited when I saw you were playing this game because we know each other from outside of this. And you are the person I felt backstabbed the most, and I wont lie, I'm bitter and thats probably gonna be why you won't be getting my vote. I thought the for the first time in your gamelife you would show some loyalty, but I was wrong. The worst thing about blindsiding me, was when you hit me up after I was voted out pretending that it wasnt really your fault that you went home, you didn't own up to shit, and you gave me a terrible explanation to why you decided to target me when I was loyal to you. You really seem like that type of people that only talks to me when you want something, I hope I'm wrong, but based on the two games we played, unfortunately thats how you sound, specially because you can't stop messaging everyone in this jury asking for votes.

Adam, I really liked you as soon as we merged. However, sadly we didnt talk much, but I believe thats my fault, cause I was feeling confortable thinking I had the numbers with loyal people around me, clearly I was wrong lol. I have nothing bad to say about you, Im reading all you answers and considering if you deserve my vote.

Jimmy, I'm so proud that you got to make it to the end. When we merged you were looking a little pale for beeing on my shadow the entire pre-merge, but once I was gone I was sure you would be going home next, but you outplayed everyone and made it to the end! I'm very proud to say that you are my duo this season, and it has been amazing to play with you again. I screwed our games on our original season, but I'm happily giving you my jury vote this time around.
1289 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
“You really seem like that type of people that only talks to me when you want something, I hope I'm wrong, but based on the two games we played, unfortunately thats how you sound, specially because you can't stop messaging everyone in this jury asking for votes.“

https://media.tenor.com/images/31ef97524a57f16989304be72029dbe6/tenor.gif
1289 days 13 hours ago
mradamman12
Hey Pietro, here is my list, with some notes about each persons game through my eyes.

John - Survived two tie votes. Got people to go to rocks for him. Played a successful idol at a key point in final six. All in all a clean game where enemies weren’t really made.

Natalie - played a very similar middle game that I played, was able to find and use idols correctly, even when people weren’t telling them they were the vote.

Scotty - Was in the alliance with Eoin and I, and while making moves that we were, was able to send people off to the jury happy with him, and upset with Eoin and I.

Myself - Honestly, I think I played a hell of a game. I never just sat down and went with the flow. I was constantly going to people pushing my ideas, my agenda, and my narrative. A lot of people trusted me to the point I only received one vote from John at the final six... the whole season. I stuck my neck out for my allies and was never afraid to do so. I brought the people far who I knew would have my back as to set myself up incredibly for the endgame.

Eoin - Coming in as a former winner is tough, and Eoin was able to make it to the end. He held a power position with myself and Scotty throughout most of the game, but didn’t really have to do a lot of the dirty work.

(He played for himself whereas I played for our alliance. Both are great strategies, but I think mine was more beneficial in creating the bonds with people that got me so far without a target on my back.)

Jimmy - Even when you were left out of votes, you were never “on the bottom”. You had strong allies who would look out for you and make sure your name was NOT out there. You won immunities when you needed to in order to regain your footing. Overall, you knew where alliances were and where people stood and used that knowledge to fit yourself into the already formed cracks.

Darrius - Your ability to slide under the radar until it is too late is an amazing asset. People underestimated you the whole time.

Ryan - You had connections that kept you safe early on, even when targeted. You have the ability to easily squeeze out of situations when you know you’re on the chopping block.

Pietro - Your premerge game was STRONG. We didn’t really speak much in this game, but once the merge hit, you just went with the flow a lot. Whatever people were saying you seemed to be okay with as to not rock the boat, but not sticking your neck out on who you might want to work with other than your core, who weren’t as loyal as you as you were to them, made your future connections weak. 

Scott - You made alliances early that planned on sticking together. You made it your mission to keep that tribe strong and if you didn’t get rocked out, I think you continue to do that.

Erik - You very quickly make people feel comfortable with you, and draw people in to want to work with you. We had never spoken before this game and instantly I had wanted to work with you.

Cub - You kept telling me how you had no idea what to do, what was going on, or who you could trust. This might have been an act, but in my eyes it just showed as you not caring too much for the game.
1289 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
“You really seem like that type of people that only talks to me when you want something, I hope I'm wrong, but based on the two games we played, unfortunately thats how you sound, specially because you can't stop messaging everyone in this jury asking for votes.“

I never asked anyone in the jury is messages for their votes, I asked for questions because I was going to bed before I would have the chance to answer them. I haven't messaged anyone today. That's a massive misconception. I haven't messaged any juror since that initial message, nevermind asking for votes. I think it's gravely unfair to lie. I feel like Darrius is the only person who really could even claim that.
1289 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
The worst thing about blindsiding me, was when you hit me up after I was voted out pretending that it wasnt really your fault that you went home, you didn't own up to shit, and you gave me a terrible explanation to why you decided to target me when I was loyal to you.

I did make you the vote, because you lied to me a few times. That's not a terrible explanation, I never said they forced me to. I was honest with you, I own completely, that I wanted you out because you outplayed me once pre-merge and I was not going to let you do it again.
1289 days 12 hours ago
Eclipse9
Adam, the shit you say will come back to haunt you. Enjoy your zero vote-finalist reputation.

https://imgur.com/PZUZtPC.gif
1289 days 12 hours ago
mradamman12
I mean... is what I said not true? I was getting attacked by the jury. All three of us were?
1289 days 12 hours ago
Eclipse9
https://imgur.com/hSFocsv.gif
1289 days 12 hours ago
Eclipse9
"Some might be upset or mad with me - and I get that completely. I did a few of you dirty, but after my last season, I needed to prove myself."

Yea this ain't proving yourself to be a winner.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!